"My flower" Herb x Sparkling

By aestheticcmemes

Just a little fanfic of Herb and sparkling being INNOCENT. Cause no I'm not writing smut, it makes me uncomfo... More

-- intro --
-- Another day --
-- chapter 5 --

-- When they meet --

132 3 0
By aestheticcmemes

-- Herb's POV --

I was walking on the sidewalk, looking for plants to buy, since winter just ended and my plants have sadly died.

- BYE I JUST REALIZED THAT THE PLANTS GROW BACK IN SPRING 💀💀💀 I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT JUST PRETEND LIKE IT MAKES SENSE LOLL

-- Herb's POV --

I saw a plant shop, and went inside to buy some new flower seeds for my quite large garden in my backyard. I walked in, and went out with fresh flower seeds. I felt a little thirsty, so I looked for a cafe I could stop at. I saw "Sparkling's Bar" and decided to go into the place. As I walked in, the casual ding ding sound of a customer entering played. I then looked at the counter, and saw a cookie behind the counter with yellow hair, a white shirt, and a red and yellow bow-tie, and black pants. I blushed , but hid it in the light green hoodie I wore to combat the cold of early spring. The yellow haired cookie looked at me, and the yellow-haired cookie also blushed, and turned away and polished his cups. I sat near the entrance for around 2 minutes blushing and thinking "How do I think he's cute, we just met?" I finally worked up the courage to go up to the counter, and order something. The yellow-haired cookie said "Hello, my lively guest. I am Sparkling Cookie. what would you like? I then said "Do you serve non-alcoholic drinks?"

-- Sparkling's POV --

I was sitting around, waiting for customers, until finally, a green-haired cookie walked in, and I blushed. He was.. very cute. Not very, extremely. I turned away to hide my blush, and polished my cups for my new guest. I looked back, and saw him hiding in his hoodie. "Did I make this awkward.." I thought to myself, hoping I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't want to scare away a cute guest, or even a guest at all. The green-haired cookie asked me what we have to drink that's non-alcoholic, and I listed the options. He ordered an herbal tea, and I decided this was my chance. I said "What is your name, sir?" He said "My name is Herb Cookie." I thought of a plan to be able to.. see him again. My brain wasn't working.. So I decided.. I'd just have to accept I'd never see this cute boy ever again. I went through the normal drink-buying things I do with everyone, and tried to keep a happy attitude. He said "Thank you for this drink!" and walked out.

- 436 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.5M 26.7K 57
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
204K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...