I help the tragic cannon fodd...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/181/181983/ Author: Gooman Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-15 Late... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 I
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
return I help the tragic cannon fodder counterattack (quick wear) Traditional
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101:
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 85

214 3 4
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 85

    Shen Lu used to think that two years was a bit short, and they saw this would make Shen Si continue to stay, and when he saw this scene, he was completely relieved, as long as there was one person between his parents who didn't want to continue to think about it, the thought would be fine. She stayed, and her life was definitely not good.

    "You calm down first, we will find time to read all of these things." Shen Hai had to comfort his wife.

    Shen Lu nodded at the side: "Indeed, you should read it all before talking."

    Shen Haihou later realized that Shen Lu was by his side, he asked, "You have these things, why didn't you take them out earlier?" "Take them out

    earlier, You will be with the mud and let Shen Si continue to live." Shen Lu said, "Now you know what I have suffered in the past two years, how do you plan to deal with it?"

    "How do you want to deal with it?" Shen Hai's heart now has become It was a pile of paste, and he never imagined that Shen Lu would actually have such a scheming method.

    But thinking about his attitude towards Shen Lu in the past two years, Shen Hai also knows that he has no position to say anything about Shen Lu.

    "Let the meditation go back to where it came from." Shen Lu said.

    "But her house is gone." Shen Hai had a headache. At this time, if he had a house, he would save a lot of trouble.

    "Shen Si doesn't have a house, but my grandparents' hometown does." Shen Lu said, "There is a school in my hometown, and Si Si can't starve to death, but before we send Shen Si away, we have to tell her that our family doesn't owe her anything. "

    Shen Lu, in this life, doesn't want to have another debt collector by his side.

    "Send Shensi away, we already owe Xiaolu too much because of her. We can't continue to owe it any more." Shen Lu's mother said, thinking of Shensi now, her heart is as disgusting as swallowing a fly, she used to like it so much Meditation, how disgusting she is to Meditation now.

    Leaving this disgusting thing at home and living in their master bedroom, Shen Lu's mother thought about it, she would vomit the meal overnight.

    "But my parents won't agree." Shen Hai said with some embarrassment. His younger brother died, and he should support his parents. His parents were reluctant to think about it. In the end, it might be an unsolved problem.

    "Then what do you say? We Xiaolu have suffered so many grievances and it's all in vain?" Shen Lu's mother hugged Shen Lu, not to mention the guilt in her heart.

    Looking at the brooding and clumsy acting skills in the picture, Shen Lu's mother has an illusion that she has lost her mind in the past two years. Otherwise, how could she have been deceived by such acting skills?

    "Let's take this thing and talk to my parents at night to make things clear. In addition, I want to live back in my bedroom. If the meditation insists on staying, I won't kick them out, but she doesn't even want to live in our house. It's comfortable." Shen Lu's mother said in a serious tone.

    Shen Hai's head is also hurting for a while now. What he doesn't understand the most is his own mother. Isn't it because life is too comfortable and there is nothing to look for?

    Shen Lu's mother looked at the things on the computer and said again: "As long as your parents have someone who wants to be ashamed, they can't continue living in this family shamelessly."

    Shen Hai looked at his wife who was about to be mad at the side, Looking at my son, who has nothing to do with me, he stepped forward and said, "Xiao Lu, I'm sorry, Dad has wronged you for the past two years. Can you forgive Dad?"

    Shen Lu was in a trance for a moment, sorry for this. Three words, he has waited all his life in his last life, and when his thoughts came back, Shen Lu said: "I'm sorry, it's useful, what do you want the police to do? I just can't tolerate contemplation in this family. I couldn't tolerate it two years ago, and I can't tolerate it even more now. "

    I will give you a fair deal." Shen Hai promised Shen Lu.

    This evening, Shen Lu's parents didn't cook, and when it was dinner time, the family sat together.

    Grandpa Shen asked: "Where's the meal? Xiaosi has to go to school tomorrow, how can I do without food now?"

    "I'm not in a hurry to eat. When everyone is ready, I'll show you a video." Shen Lu's mother said no said in a hurry.

    Shen Si returned home, and later realized that the atmosphere at home was not right, she asked, "Where's the meal?"

    "Now that everyone is complete, you can take a look at these things." Shen Lu's mother played the video from beginning to end with an ugly face. .

    Grandpa Shen didn't take it seriously at first, but when he saw what Grandma Shen said to Shen Si in the bathroom, his face suddenly changed, and he looked at Grandma Shen later.

    "Mom, I want to ask, when did the second brother leave us 10 million yuan, and when did the second brother buy our house and car again?" Shen Lu's mother asked.

    "Why are you talking about this in front of the child? How was this thing recorded? Are you sick? You all record when I go to the toilet?" Grandma Shen said rambling.

    "Mom, it's not because of your loud voice that you can solve the matter. If you insist on being unreasonable today, I can only hand this thing over to the police. A ten-year-old child, although small, is always There is a place for her." Shen Lu's mother said.

    "I didn't see that Xiao Si didn't dare to eat or move around in your house, so I made up a non-existent property and let her live with peace of mind. You are so old, why bother with your children?" Shen When grandma said the end, she began to be assertive again: "Your brother is gone, why do you love your niece so much?"

    Grandpa Shen also understood when he heard this, and he said in front of the peacemaker: "Since the matter is clear Let's figure it out, let this matter go like this!"

    "Dad, if there are no other consequences, of course I can let it go like this, but Xiao Si, I have treated you well for the past two years, how can you do it? What about scheming about Xiaolu? Because of you, I have wronged my own son for two years, and I have such a vicious heart at such a young age." Shen Hai also went too far with his wife, so he couldn't help pulling his sleeves: "Okay, you didn't watch it. Did Xiao Si cry?"

    "Cry? You used such an innocent face to plot against Xiao Lu for two years, so that he couldn't tell." Shen Lu's mother continued to lower the monitoring: "This is what you said. The little law scolds you, and the little law beats you?"

    "Okay, you're not done yet, right? Delete this thing, all the mistakes are my fault, it's my fault, don't get mad at the child, everything comes at me ." Grandma Shen said crying.

    "I don't want to let Shen Si continue to live at home, but you can't live without Shen Si, Shen Hai can't help you, from now on, Shen Si will move out of the master bedroom, without any pocket money every day, and the price of clothes cannot exceed 50 yuan. I won't make anything for her specifically, if you can accept it, you will live there forever, if you can't accept it, where will you love to go?" said Shen Lu's mother.

    "Xiao Hai, let's talk about it later. First, take down the camera at home. The family lives here. It's not good to do this thing." Grandpa Shen said, ten years old in an instant.

    Shen Hai looked at Shen Lu, he didn't install this thing, and he didn't know how to remove it.

    "No, Shen Si has calculated on me for two years. If it wasn't for my cleverness, I would have really become a bad boy. If you live at home for one day, this camera will not be removed for a day." Shen Lu said, "If you have any opinions, you can bring them with you. Go back to your hometown with contemplation."

    "How can you talk to us like this?" Grandma Shen almost turned her back, she looked at Shen Hai: "What about you? You want to drive me back to live in my hometown too?"

    Shen Hai looked at this Everything, he said: "Since Xiaolu can't tolerate Sisi, then let Sisi move back to his hometown."

    Shen Hai was embarrassed to say a word . I knew that with tears to sow discord, if Xiaolu hadn't left his hand in advance, I'm afraid that Xiaosi's calculations would have completely turned him over now.

    Grandpa Shen looked at the attitude of the eldest family of three towards Shen Si, and he sighed: "Move, even if we continue to stay, Xiao Si will definitely be wronged.

    " Wanting to vent Xiaosi's anger, there is nowhere to go out.

    "No, how can my granddaughter go back to her hometown?" Grandma Shen shook her head quickly, there is no good school in her hometown, there is an elementary school across the city, and she can sleep for two more minutes every morning.

    "Then stay in the living room." Shen Lu's mother said a little tiredly, she didn't want to keep thinking at home.

    In the two years that Shen Si stayed at home, their home was about to become a spy war movie. With the truth in front of her eyes, Shen Lu's mother certainly wouldn't blame Shen Lu for being extreme.

    "My granddaughter doesn't live in the living room either." Grandma Shen said firmly again.

    "Grandma, it's not the time when someone's voice is loud and who's right. If you don't move, I can only let sister Xiaosi keep the criminal record and go to prison." Shen Lu threatened.

    Grandma Shen was very angry, she looked at Shen Hai: "your son, don't you care?"

    "Mom, you saw it too, Xiaolu can't tolerate thinking, move it early, it's not good for Xiaosi to drag it on. "Shen Hai said.

    Xiao Si is his niece. After knowing this, Shen Hai himself couldn't treat Xiao Si the same as before, let alone his wife and son.

    "Okay, we can move out. At the age of the two of us, we can live for more than ten years, so that Xiaosi can be admitted to the university smoothly." Grandpa Shen looked at Shen Hai: "We moved out, and you will pay monthly How much alimony do we have?"

    "One thousand five hundred yuan. Shen Hai's salary is only 3,800 yuan, and he has to eat and drink to support the family." Shen Lu's mother said.

    "Two thousand yuan." Grandpa Shen bargained.

    "Okay, 2,000 yuan, I won't give you a red envelope during the festival." Shen Lu's mother said.

    After the discussion between the two families, Grandpa Shen left directly with contemplation, because now, in the eldest son's home, he would not feel comfortable staying for an extra minute.

    Only Shen Si stood here stupidly and got into the car completely out of state.

    Shen Lu looked at them leaving, and said without concealing his happiness: "Today is a good day, let's go to the restaurant."

    Shen Lu's parents didn't say anything when they saw their son's happy appearance for the first time in two years. Objection.

    "Prince, prince, let Shen Si be reborn. I want to see how Dr. Stanford lives after being reborn." Shen Lu said.

    After going through all the modern technology, can Sisi still stand the days of walking in the mountains for an hour before going to school every day?

    His Royal Highness heard the words and fulfilled Shen Lu's wish.

    Now, at exactly eight o'clock in the evening, Beijing time, at the same time, Shen Lu and his parents were eating in a restaurant with a good reputation.

    Silently opened her eyes and looked at the unfamiliar place without any urban standards on the four sides. She was completely stunned. She remembered that after graduating from Stanford, she stayed abroad. Why has she become so much smaller now?

    "Xiao Si, come in quickly and clean up your room today. I'll go to elementary school tomorrow to see if you can go to school." Grandpa Shen said.

    Shen Si looked at her shrunken body, and at the grandma who had come back from the dead in front of her. She knew that she was reborn, but she didn't know when she was reborn.

    "Grandma, why can't we continue to live in the uncle's house?" Shen Si asked, according to the law, the uncle must support his grandparents.

    "Xiao Si, it's my fault. If I had told you earlier that your uncle's family didn't confiscate your parents' property, you wouldn't have done such a thing." Grandma Shen cried non-stop while holding the meditation.

    Shen Si was already dumbfounded. Only then did she realize that the money and house of the uncle's family really had nothing to do with her. After listening to her grandmother's words, Shen Si realized that everything that happened in her life was recorded in advance by Shen Lu.

    It seemed that she was calculated by the reborn Shen Lu.

    Sisi looked at a large piece of land at home, and she comforted: "Grandpa and grandma, even if I don't live at my uncle's house, I will definitely be successful."

    She is a dignified doctor from Stanford. It's self-inflicted, Shen Lu has miscalculated.

    What a wonderful place, surrounded by mountains and rivers, the scenery is pleasant, and the most important thing is that here, she lives in a single-family villa, and she can do whatever she wants. The best choice for retirement.

    However, this is just Shen Si's emotion when he first came here. When Grandpa Shen took her to school, he walked on the mountain road for half an hour, and only saw an elementary school on the flat path for half an hour, and Si Si's face turned green.

    If she guessed correctly, she is in the fourth grade this year. Should she be a doctor who walks over mountains and mountains for an hour every day to go to school?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 294 22
https://m.shubaow.net/271/271230/ Author: Hua Xinghe Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-28 Latest: Chapter 218, end of text ...
11.6K 141 13
https://m.shubaow.net/265/265501/ Author: Mu Nanyi Category: Rebirth Release time: 2022-10-26 Latest: Chapter 123 Finale (2) Through rebirth finished...
85.3K 1.8K 25
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...
54.1K 938 28
Violet Magne is the older sister of Charlie Magne and is the eldest daughter of Lucifer and Lilith Morningstar. While her sister opens up a hotel, Vi...