HUG? - PARK JONGSEONG

By ddeonuimnida

A story of a girl who is has a crush on this one boy.She always go to the next class just want to see her cru... More

Intro
1.Shin Sherry
2.Park Jay
3.Mom
4.Song
5.New hair
6.Noted
7.Visits
8.Piano
9.Wait more
10.Absent
11.Tried to interact with him
12.Became more closer
13.It's okay if he never know
14.In dream
15.Jealous
16.Dream
17.Warned
19.Pictures
20.When do you want to tell him?
21.Partner
22.Live alone
23.I like you!
24.Jun and Leeseo
25.Period
26.Saw that
27.He knows
28.Confessed
29.Happy again
30.First date
31.First kiss
32.Sorry dad
33.Late
34.Secret
35.Dreams come true
36.Exam
37.Can't today
38.Study group
39.Memories
40.Fireworks
41.Stay away from Sherry
42.Night date
43.Been caught
44.Cry
45.Break up
46.I still love her!
47.Last paper
48.Graduated
49.Met again
50.Our story end here

18.I don't care

278 17 1
By ddeonuimnida

Day by day,Jay always hang out with Sherry and those two Jun and Leeseo being forgotten.But its okay,sometimes they're hang out together.

And Minnie,always be mad at Jay when he still hang out with Sherry even though she already warned him to stay away from her.

-

Sherry looked around,after she knew there's no one was watching her,she took out her phone then started took a picture of Jay without he knowing.

Even though she already knew that Jay sees her as friend,but she still do what she always do.

She took many picture of him.Her eyes widened when Jay look at the door.She quickly,hide behind the door.

She can felt that Jay is wanted to came here.Her hearted beated,scared if she got caught.Sherry shut her eyes.

"Sherry?"

Sherry opened her eyes.And again,her eyes opened wider.She tried to calm herself.

"Jay..hi.."

Jay raised his one eyebrow.

"What are you doing here?"

Sherry scratched her head.She smiled awkwardly.

"I err...nothing"

Jay narrowed his eyes.

"Okay.."

Jay lifted his shoulder.He flipped his hair.

"Okay then,but...I want to give you this"

Sherry look at him.Jay took out something from his pocket.A cute pink ribbon.

Sherry raised her eyebrows.Jay smiled awkwardly.

"Here"

Sherry took the ribbon.She chuckled.

"What is this?"

"I don't know...I found it,when I went  to store to bought a shampoo yesterday"

Sherry then tried the ribbon to her hair.

"Am I look good?"

Jay nodded as response.

Sherry took out her phone then look at herself from the screen.Sherry smiled satisfied.

"You're right,its look good on me"

Jay laughed cynically.He crossed his arm.

"But you like a grandma"

Sherry glanced at Jay.Jay chuckled.

"I'm just kidding.You look good on it"

Sherry look at her nails then flipped her hair.

"I do look good"

Jay scoffed then rolled his eyes.

Without they knew,Minnie was staring at them.Seems like,she mad.Minnie stomping her feet.She brushed her hair out.

Minnie finally,leaved.

-

"What do I told you before!?Stay away from Sherry!"

Jay stay calm while Minnie scold him.He sighed.Tired of Minnie's behavior.

"And you didn't!Why!?"

Jay clenched his fist.He look at Minnie with cold stare.

"Is it wrong,for me to hang out with her?She's my friend,of course I always with her and Leeseo and Jun.Why you have to mad?"

Minnie jumping means she's mad.

"Because I don't like it!"

Jay put his hand into his pocket.He bended his body to Minnie.

"I don't care.If you still want to warned me,just do it.But I'll never do what you told me to do"

Jay glanced at Minnie for the last time before he leaved.Minnie control her breathe.She kicked the wall then leaved too.

-

Sherry now at the library,she wanted to search some fun books.She look at each of that bookshelves.

Suddenly,her step stopped when she saw this one book.She then,took the book.Sherry smiled.

The moment when she and Jay fought to get this book,crossed her mind.This place,library where they're first met.She still remembered.

"Our first met,when he still cold to me"

Sherry chuckled.She then went back to her sit to read the book.

-

Leeseo took a picture of herself.Various style that she do.Flyiny kiss,wink,and peace.

Without her knew,a ball fly to her.

"Leeseo,careful!"

Leeseo turn her head back.Leeseo saw the ball wanted to came to her.She widened her eyes then closed her face.

And suddenly,a man hug her and let his body been hit by the ball.The man exhaled relief,glad that Leeseo's okay.

"Are you okay Leeseo?"

Leeseo lifted her head to look at him.She widened her eyes.

"Jun?"

Jun turn back.He stared at a few kids who was kicked the ball to hit Leeseo.They scared of Jun's dead stared then they ran.

Jun again asked Leeseo.

"Are you okay?"

Leeseo's hearted started beated.

"Did you just...save me?"

Jun nodded as response.Leeseo hid her face because she don't wanted Jun to saw her smiled.

"Thank you"

"Are you okay?"

Leeseo nodded.

"Let's lunch together"

Jun walked but his step stopped when he felt there's somone held his hand.And it was Leeseo.

Jun raised his eyebrows.

"What are you doing?"

Leeseo hit Jun's head causing he groan in pain.

"Just walk"

They then went to canteen while holding hand together.

To be continued...

HEHEHE SORRY late up,you guys know right,Its Ramadhan hshs so i kinda lazy to up HAHAHA but yesterday,i didn't up because i don't have an idea for the next ep HAHAHAH okaylah eng ke laut hope u guys like it byeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.1K 28
He was your ex..you still love him. You guys lost contact with each other. But is there another way you can see how he is doing..?
499K 29.6K 34
after experiencing a bad breakup, yuri gets caught drinking on school grounds by the one and only park jay. © FLAUVIER 2021 ...
568K 50.9K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
89.4K 7.5K 30
"𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵" He smiled at the girl while extending his hand to her , hoping she'll allow him to help her...