owned

Por unkownauthor27

Hey I'm Elizabeth. I'm 16 and two years ago I was sent to a sex school by my parents. Todays the day that I m... Más

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

1

1.8K 3 0
Por unkownauthor27

Liz-

Logan-

(25)

I woke up to my alarm. I got up and showered. When I was done I dried off and put on this,

I brushed my hair and did my mascara. I went out. I put my stuff back and put on the Apple Watch. The door opened.

Cory: morning.
Liz: ugh.
Cory: No no no don't-

I looked at him.

Cory: your not leaving here. You have been chosen by the boss.

I sat down. They told us that this would happen. He's a tall muscular guy, only seen him a few times.

Cory: all your stuff is getting moved so I need you to come with me.

I followed him. We went and got into a car. We drove to a jewelry store.

Cory: he arranged the two of you married already. You've been married since 8 this morning.

We walked inside. The lady took my finger size. A hour later she came back with the prettiest ring I'd ever seen.

And it fit perfectly. We went and got back into the car and drove back to the school but didn't stop. He drove past and took me to the nearest mansion. We went inside and went by a woman.

?: Hi I'm Stacy.
Cory: this is Liz .
Stacy: your the "lucky girl"

She said using the quotes while she talked. I nodded and shrugged. She moved my hair behind my shoulder.

Stacy: boss has ordered me to give you a birth control shot.

I put my head on my hands. I looked at Cory.

Cory: it's out of my hands kid.
Stacy: ok I'm just gonna clean your arm off here.

She did. I looked at her and saw the needle.

Cory's pov

She looked at the nurse the next thing she was falling I caught her.

Cory: give her the shot

She did. I put pressure on the spot.

Stacy: fear?
Cory: yeah. Not the first time. Won't be the last.

I held her there.

Liz's pov

I woke up. I sat back up. My arm was a little numb.

Cory: morning.

I rolled my eyes. I got up and we went out.

Cory: sit.

I sat down. He disappeared. He brought back a glass of water and sat down. We sat there.

?: Yeah. Tell him to call me ASAP. If I get a call saying she got away- Ah. Your here.
Cory: boss. Morning.

I didn't look up.

?: Liz.

I nodded.

?: What's up with her.
Cory: she passed out at the sight of the needle. It's happened before.
?: ok.

He came around the couch and sat down by me.

Cory: uhm. I told her what she needs to know, she should be good.
?: she did get the shot right?
Cory: yes.
?: ok thank you Cory.
Cory: no problem boss. See you later.
?: bye.

Cory left. I put the glass on the ground.

??: Logan?
?: Hey. There you are. Madi this is my sister Grace.

I looked at her.

Grace: your prettier then I imagined!

I smiled.

Grace: does she talk?
Liz: yeah. I'm just really dizzy at the moment.
?: she just got back from the doctor.
Grace: Logan why didn't you guys have a pretty wedding.
Logan: we didn't want to. Not yet.
Grace: oh

She sat down. The doors beeped.

?: Grace honey let's go.
Grace: mom!
?: hey Logan
Logan: hey mom.
?: Hi. I'm Logan's mom, Morgan.

I waved and smiled.

Grace: ok mom I'm ready.
Morgan: be nice to her
Logan: ok

They left. I was sitting forward with my hands in my hair. He rubbed my back.

Logan: why don't you lie down. Take a nap I'll come back in a few hours I have a phone call I need to make.

I nodded. He got up. I laid down. He brought me a blanket, I covered up, and soon fell asleep.

I woke up to someone shaking me.

Logan: hey. Lets go upstiars.

I sat up. I got up and followed him. He seemed sweet but that's how everyone first seems. I'm just waiting for him to show his dark side. He took me through large doors. Inside was what looked to be a bedroom.

Logan: this is our room.

I nodded.

Logan: there's everything you could wear in this closet which is yours. The bathrooms between the closets and that ones mine.
?: boss
Logan: explore.

He stepped out. I went in my closet. Inside was a crap load of clothes and a island in the middle with a makeup desk. On the island was a 12pro, a Apple Watch, and a few other things. I went back out and sat on the bed. A minute later he came back in.

Logan: Go over a few ground rules here.
1. Don't disrespect me. I tell you to do something do it.
2. I want sex I have sex. You can't tell me no. I also can have sex where ever I please.
3. The first time I hear someone complain about you or say something you did I don't like I will punish you.
4. absolutely no running away. you go somewhere without telling me is me considering you ran away and you will be punished for that also

I nodded.

Logan: ok.

He went into my closet and came back with the watch. He grabbed my hand. He put the watch on me.

Logan: you wear this. Wherever you go you have to have this on so I can find you. If you don't wear it and I can't find it you will be in big trouble. You understand?

I nodded. I let my hand back down.

Logan: You probably know I'm a mafia boss.

I looked at him.

Logan: that got your attention. I own a mafia. Well it was handed down to me. So theres a lot of protection around here. We ever go anywhere you are glued to my side. I'll have body guards there but you have to be glued to my side.

I nodded.

Logan: periods. I'll find out about them either way. That happens your glued to me too.

I nodded. There was a knock at the door.

Logan: yeah.
?: Hey. They're here.
Logan: alright.

He came over.

Logan: let's go.

I stood up. He walked. I followed him. We went downstairs. He went into the living room. There were people in there. A girl that looked my age that looked familiar and a guy that looked to be as old as Logan. I made eye contact with the girl. It was Georgia.

Logan: Hey.

He grabbed my arm. I went and sat by him. I looked at her again. I put my hands out. She nodded. I rolled my eyes.
|
"L-Why are you here? G-Same reason as you? Same school different part. L- ugh whatever"
|

Logan: that's my friend Tyler and his wife Georgia.

I nodded.

Tyler: we need to talk business.
Logan: right. Liz take Georgia and go outside.

I got up. Georgia got up.

Tyler: is your watch on.
Georgia: yes.
Tyler: Fix your tone.
Georgia: k.

I looked at her. We went outside. We got down the steps. She hugged me.

Georgia: I was certain I'd never see you again in my life.
Liz: yeah me too.

I let go. We walked around, and caught up.

Georgia: so someone told me In the hallway the day I was leaving that the guards at the school never fucked us in the ass because the "chosen ones" that married the bosses had to be saved for them. So we can expect that.
Liz: Nah fuck that.
Georgia: for sure.

We walked more. I heard a twig break and Georgia clung to my arm and pulled. I turned around to some guy tugging her. I held on to her. Guys came over and pulled the guy off of her. Some guy grabbed my and put me on the ground. I heard scuffling and then nothing.

?: You guys can get up.

I stood up. I helped her up.

Liz: your ok. It's ok.

I hugged her.

Logan: where is he
?: they took him to the shed sir.

I felt someone pull Georgia from my arms.

Tyler: hey? Are you ok?

She nodded.

Tyler: just breathe baby.
Logan: are they taking care of it.
?: yes sir.
Logan: alright put Tex on it. Let's go inside. Now.

Logan put his hands on my sides and we walked inside. We went to the couch.

Logan: what happened.

I shrugged.

Logan: words.
Liz: i heard a stick break, next thing I know she grabbed my arm and then body guards came running over.
Logan: that's it.

I nodded.

Logan: ok.
Tyler: we're gonna head out.
Logan: alright man.

They left.

Logan: go upstairs.

I went upstairs. I went to the bedroom and sat down. I waited. I went into the closet, bored. I looked at the phone. It was completely set up. I looked through the closet more thoroughly. I leaned over the counter, looking at the phone.

Logan: there you are.

I jumped.

Mother fucker

I looked at him. He laughed. I picked the phone up. Not a scratch. I put it on the counter. He came over. I leaned against it.

Logan: we're going to the casino for a work meeting. Get ready.

He walked out. Shutting the door behind him. I did my makeup and put this on,

I did my hair like that and put a bag over my shoulder and put the phone into it. I went out. Logan was standing there looking in the mirror. With the heels I was nearly as tall as Logan.

Liz: No

I stepped in front of him. I moved his hands away and fixed his tie myself. He watched me. I unwrinkled it. We made eye contact. He put the strand of hair behind my ear. He touched my cheek and rubbed his thumb across my face. He kissed me. It lasted for a few seconds. He let up and rested his forehead on mine. He had his arm wrapped around my waist. He kissed my forehead and let go. I took out my phone. He came back over and wrapped his arms around my waist. I took a picture.

Logan: send me that

I went and sent it to him and then set it as my lock screen. There was a knock.

Logan: yeah.
?: it's time to go.
Logan: out in a sec Grant.

I put my phone away and followed him we went out to a car. I buckled, the car took off. The vehicle came to a sudden halt. I felt Logan's arm reach out against my chest. I stayed in the bent over position. He moved his arm around. The wall came down like a window. (The car is separated like a limo)

?: you guys ok?
Logan: yeah.

I sat up. I fixed my hair. Logan didn't move his hand. I rested on my leg. His wedding band on his finger. I looked at his hand. He laughed. I looked at him. He smiled. I looked out the window. Watching. Then I felt what I'd expected. His hand, it was warm though and my legs were cold. He moved his fingers into my underwear. He spread my lips rubbed his middle finger up a few times and then stopped. He kept his hand there. The car stopped. He took his hand away. My door opened. The guard helped me out. He held me back.

?: You take one step and he'll be pissed you know.
Liz: right. I forgot I'm a prisoner.

A slight smirk.

?: Ryan.
Liz: you know me.
Ryan: heard of you.
Liz: Hm.

He came around the car. Ryan turned.

Ryan: good luck kid. It's gonna be a hell hole in there.

I scoffed.

Liz: can already see it.

Logan looked at me.

Logan: ready?

I nodded. I held his arm. We went inside. There were a lot of people. We pushed through them and made it to a door. We went through and there was a group of people. Men and women. Logan handed me a glass.

Logan: wine. Drink it.

We went and sat down. Everyone sat down and there were less people there then I believed to be. I sat there.

Josh: so who's that?
Logan: my wife, Elizabeth.
Josh: oh.

I didn't say anything the entire night. I only drank the one glass of wine. Around 10:30 we went back to the mansion. In the car Logan sat in the middle.

Logan: good first impression. You did ok. You'll get better with it.

I didn't say anything.

Logan: I don't want to have to make a rule about you verbally responding to me. Start talking or I might have to.
Liz: k.

The door opened. I got out.

Logan: Elizabeth.

I went inside.

Logan: Elizabeth. Stop.

I went upstairs. I got into the room. He came behind me, closing the door.

Logan: if I have to say your name again.

I took the shoes off

Logan: Elizabeth Jean Hernandez look at me right now.

Shivers ran down my back, I became scared. I stepped out of the shoes and looked at him.

Logan: the rule has been made.
Liz: what if I just wanted your attention. Sometimes the only way to get peoples attention is if you ignore them.
Logan: you don't ignore me for my attention. we have a lot to work on.

He went into his closet. I went into my closet I took off what makeup I could and then went and grabbed sweatpants and a sweater and went to the bathroom. I started the shower. I got in. Within two minutes the shower fogged up. I felt hands.

Liz: what the-

It was Logan. He spun me around.

Logan: you can't shower without me.
Liz: great. 
Logan: keep the attitude. Please I'd like to see what's going to happen.

I didn't say anything. I washed my hair. I looked around. Observing the bathroom. It was huge. I finished washing up I crunched my hair to let water out. Logan put the shower head on me.

Liz: Logan!

He laughed. I scrunched it out again. He did it again.

Liz: what the hell?

I laughed. He wrapped his hands around my waist I looked into his eyes. He kissed me. With more passion then before. He put his hands on my ass. Squeezing my butt. I laughed.

Logan: stop laughing

He said as he laughed. We laughed. He spun me around so I was directly under the water.

Liz: why?

He continued to laugh.

Logan: I can't let you get out.

I stopped laughing.

Liz: why
Logan: cause then it'll take you forever to get dressed and do whatever
Liz: I'll hurry
Logan: yeah?
Liz: I'll try.
Logan: ok I guess you can go.

He let me go. I went to the door and rung out my hair. He sprayed me.

Liz: Logan stop!

He laughed. I rung my hair out again and then got out. I dried off and put my hair in a towel and wrapped another one around my body and went to my closet. I put on my clothes and then brushed my hair, took off the rest of my makeup, and washed my face. I hung up my towels and went back out. I went on my phone. I plugged it in. I unbuttoned the watch.

Logan: Hey no.

He pressed it back on.

Logan: you can't take that off
Liz: I don't want to sleep with it on tho.
Logan: babe

I left it. I sat down. He walked away. When he was in his closet I took off my pants, leaving me in my thong and sweater. I got under the covers and made a spot for my head before he could get back. I grabbed the phone. I scrolled and then cleared it and plugged it in. I laid there, he still hadn't come out. A second later there was a loud smash as the door busted in. I got under the bed. I stayed there. I heard rustling and groans. A second later silence.

Logan: Liz

I didn't say anything.

Logan: Elizabeth?

Nothing.

Logan: god where the hell are you.

I didn't see his feet. I came out from under the bed.

Logan: Elizabeth Jean

He shut the door. I sat up.

Logan: what the hell.

I sat on the bed. He came over.

Logan: you come to me when I call your name.

He pulled my up so I was looking into his eyes.

Logan: do you understand.
Liz: yes.
Logan: yes?
Liz: yes sir.

He slapped my ass.

Logan: try again.
Liz: yes daddy.
Logan: that's better.

He squeezed my ass.

Logan: that's what you call me. Anywhere we are. Unless there's people around. Not including the guards. The guards don't share anything we say or do. There may even be times I rail you with them in the same room.

I looked at the floor. He smacked my ass.

Logan: you look at me when I'm talking to you.

I nodded. He spanked me again.

Logan: words.
Liz: Yes daddy.
Logan: that's better isn't it. Look at you.

He released my ass from his grip. He put his hand up my shirt and dropped my panties, I knew where this was headed. I was about to be brutally fucked. He touched up my ass.

Logan: take off your sweatshirt.

I did.

Logan: bra.

I took it off.

Logan: from now on you sleep naked. Wether I'm here or not your naked.
Liz: Ok

He smacked my ass again.

Logan: ok?
Liz: yes daddy.

He took off his pants leaving him in his boxers.He laid down next to me. I buried my head in the pillow and went to sleep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

47 13 15
Ian was a nice kid. He liked dinosaurs. He had friends. He could play sports. Then puberty hit and everyone cared about posting up pictures of their...
189K 6.8K 30
Hey! My names Lexi Wiles and I am 16. My parents decided that they should ship me to fucking Australia to my aunts so I would stay out of trouble. I'...
257K 5.3K 48
my name is Alexis... Alexis Ryan. people just call me Alex. I was kidnapped at the age of 5. when I turn 18 they are suppose to do something to me...
212K 5.7K 34
"Oh Cmon London! It's not that bad! She's just there to help and protect you! After all there are people coming after me and I wanna make sure your o...