How hard could it be? • LM...

By allisonslover1

• BOOK ONE • "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion s... More

Act I
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Act II
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Act III
Helpline numbers
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Announcement!
Act IV
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
SEQUEL

Chapter 33

962 42 9
By allisonslover1

                        "This is why we
                 can't have nice things."

Jade, Stiles and Max knelt down beside Lydia. They were on the lacrosse field, after leaving the party. Peter had just bit Lydia. This wasn't good. In fact, this was the opposite of good. This was bad. Yes, it was very bad indeed.

Peter growled in warning as Max went to see if the girl had a pulse. He couldn't help but silently thank that his empath bond hadn't been that strong with Lydia, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to help.

"Don't kill her," Stiles pleaded, his voice breaking. "Please."

"Never mind killing her, I'm going to fucking kill him!" Jade yelled, slapping Peter across the face. She began to hit him over and over again until Stiles pulled her back. "Fine! Fine. Let me go," she said, calmer than what she previously was. She didn't exactly see why she couldn't kill him. He wasn't exactly of any use. In fact, all he did was cause more problems for them. If anything, she was doing them a favour.

"Tell me how to find Derek and I won't hurt her," Peter stated. He was acting as if he hadn't just got bitch slapped by a sixteen year old. "What?" Max spluttered.

The man had his claws out now and was running his hand up and down Lydia's cheek. "Tell me how to find Derek Hale."

He recoiled away from the girl on the floor. Jade had sent a zap of pain shooting up his wrist in warning. "Play nice," Peter taunted. When they got out of this, she would make sure to give the hunters Peter's name. He would be top on her list of 'people i fucking hate with a passion.'

"Tell me the truth. Or I will rip her apart," Peter said, still hovering over Lydia. She was losing more blood by the second and they needed to make a decision.

"Look, I think Derek knew that he was going to be caught. By the Argents. And when he were shot, I think he took Scott's phone," Stiles spilled out. "They all have GPS now. So if he still has it and it's still on, you can find him," he explained.

                                        ~

"You're coming with me," Peter said, pulling Stiles up by his collar.

Jade moved closer to Lydia, trying to find a pulse. She let out a breath of relief when she found it. It was uneven and faint, but it was there. "Ring Jackson and tell him where she is. That's all you get. And you Max. You're coming with me too," he said.

"Like hell he is! When you were caught in that fire did it make you lose the last working brain cell you had?" Jade spat.

"Jade, leave it," Max warned. Peter walked away while Max leaned down to his sister. "Look, you need to find Scott." She raised an eyebrow in confusion. "He feels, like, sad but also hurt, but I don't think physically hurt. Just trust me, I think something's wrong. Take Lydia to the hospital with Jackson, find Scott and then message us, okay?"

She nodded as Max disappeared after the others. For once in her life, she couldn't wait to see Jackson Whittemore.                               

                                        ~

Jade tip-toed through a dark corridor, in what she assumed to be a cellar. Waving her hand, she pulled out her map to make sure she was going the right way. Scott seemed to be not too far away. A bang up ahead and the raised voices of Derek Hale and Scott confirmed that they were there.

She'd left Jackson at the hospital to keep watch over Lydia and told him to send her a message with updates. She had tried to keep the girl from losing too much blood, so she hoped she would be okay.

"You're not in love, Scott! You're sixteen years old. You're a child!" Derek yelled. Damn. Someone must have broke his heart bad.

"Do you mind keeping your voice down because I don't fancy becoming the next thing glued to the hunters wall," Jade commented, standing beside Scott.

"Let me out of these things," Derek huffed, shaking his hands that were handcuffed to a machine.

"Peter said he didn't know what he was doing when he killed your sister, right?" Scott said. Jade had no clue where he was going with this. If he was going the direction of 'your uncle's a psychopath,' she could have said that herself.

"He lied. Remember this?" Scott questioned. He held up a piece of paper that had a photograph of a dead deer. Lovely. "This is what brought your sister back to Beacon Hills right?" Derek nodded.

"Do you want to know who came in to my work looking for a copy of this photo? Peter's nurse. They brought Laura here so Peter could kill her and become the Alpha and that's why you're going to help me!"

                                       ~

"Where are you going?" Jackson asked.

"To find Scott," Stiles replied, still walking.

"You don't have a car?" Jackson observed, eyebrows furrowed. "Look, I'll drive!" he exclaimed, grabbing Stiles' shoulder.

"Half of this is your fault," Max commented, separating the two boys.

"I have a car. You's don't. Do you want my help or not?"

"Did you bring the Porsche?" Max asked. "Nice to know you ask the important questions," Stiles muttered. Jackson nodded, pulling out the keys. Max snatched them, heading down the corridor with Stiles and Jackson following him. "Good, I'll drive. One of yous message Jade please?"

"Boys," Chris Argent stated. He was with two other men who were standing in front of them, blocking their path. "I was wondering if you could tell me where Scott McCall is."

"Scott? Haven't seen him since the dance," Stiles lied.

Chris looked expectedly at Max. "Oh, me? No clue where he is. We just messaged him to see where he was but his phone's dead," he lied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Jackson?" Chris asked, turning to him. He stood there, eyes wide. "Um- I..."

"Oh for the love of God," Stiles muttered. At the same time, Max put his head in his hands. "I seriously hate you."

                                         ~

The three teenagers flew into a table in an empty room- courtesy of Chris and the other hunters.

"Jackson, next time if you're going to screw us all over, gladly leave me out of it," Max commented. Stiles nodded in agreement.

"Let's try this again. Where is Scott McCall?" Chris asked, locking the door. It would probably be best to target Max because, even though Stiles was his best friend, Max lived with him.

"Probably where he is right now?" Max sarcastically replied. Should he have kept his mouth shut? Yeah. Yeah, he probably should have.

"Let me ask you a question. Have you ever seen a rabid dog?" Chris asked, shoving him against a nearby medicine cabinet. "No. But if I was to picture it, you kind of look like what I'm imagining right now," he supplied.

Stiles went to grab Chris, which resulted in him getting shoved to the floor. Jackson was then pushed up against a wall. Max winced in pain, grabbing his ribs. Chris narrowed his eyes in confusion. He hadn't even touched him? "The only thing I could compare a rabid dog to is seeing a friend of mine turn on a full moon. Do you want to know what happened?" the man continued.

"No. Not really. But I'm gonna assume that you'll tell me anyway," he said through gritted teeth. The hunters needed to get off the other two boys because he was gonna snap in a second. The pain was too much to bear.

"I was forced to put a bullet in his head," Chris supplied, flicking Max on the forehead. "Did Scott try to kill you on the full moon?" 

"Yeah, he did. We handcuffed him to a radiator," he replied. Chris raised his eyebrows. So Max did know about the supernatural. Did that mean Jade knew too?

"Why? Would you prefer we locked him in a basement and burnt the house down around him?" Stiles yelled from the floor.

Chris hesitated and Max took this as his chance to push the man.

"There were children in that house Kate. Ones who were human. Look what you're doing now, you're pointing a gun at a 16 year old."

The boy jumped back from the man with a yelp. He looked at his hand which had a slight blister on the skin. Fantastic time for a vision to give him a burn. Just fantastic! Way to say 'Hey Chris, i know you just want to kill my cousin but want to kill me while you're at it? Two for one deal!'

The hunters all stood with perplexed looks on their face. Stiles and Jackson stepped towards their friend and away from the men. "What's wrong with your hand?" Chris questioned, taking a step towards the group.

"What happens if someone breaks your code? Someone like your sister?" Max questioned. The thing to do in a situation like this was what he done best; avoidance and changing the topic of conversation.

                                          ~

"Hold on. Hold on!" Derek panted. "Something doesn't feel right," he said, looking around suspiciously.

"You feel it too?" Jade questioned, pulling her arms towards her body. It felt as if they had just stepped into a graveyard. She didn't like this. Not one bit.

"Feel what?" Scott asked. Apparently, he was the only one who didn't feel whatever it was. He felt hungry. But he assumed that wasn't what the others were on about.

"It feels like it was too-" Derek began, only to be cut off by Scott waving his hands about. "No! Don't say too easy. Bad things happen when people say it's too easy. What, do you think finding you was easy? Getting away from Allison's dad? None of this was easy!"

"You're right," Derek began. Jade felt the uneasy feeling start to churn even more in her gut. As if right on cue, an arrow shot through the air, piercing the Hale through the stomach.

Jade looked around to see where the arrow had came from. Now the question Jade needed the answer to the most, was why in God's name had her best friend just shot an arrow through Derek? Although the answer wasn't too difficult to grasp; her psychotic aunt was right beside her.

Before having a chance to do anything about it, another arrow flew through the air, shooting Derek in the leg. He fell to the floor in agony.

Looking back to see Allison raising another arrow, she realised what the girl was about to do. What the hell was her problem? She thought Allison loved Scott. They were all over each other at the dance. What had changed? "Scott, cover your eyes!" Jade yelled, but it was too late.

Scott fell to the floor, blinded. Derek began to pull the arrows out of his stomach and leg as Jade helped Scott up. "Go!"

Being weighed down of having to literally drag Scott up the hill, gave Kate and Allison enough time to catch up with them. Jade began to kneel next to Derek. She held out her palm, her eyes closed as she muttered the incantation under her breath and healed him. Well, did her best at healing him.

"I can explain," Scott began, shuffling backwards. "Stop lying. For once, just stop lying!" Allison yelled, walking towards him.

"Thank God, now shoot him before I have to shoot myself," Kate exclaimed, standing beside her niece. To be fair, Jade didn't see the problem with the woman shooting herself. It seemed fair if you asked her.

Jade could see Allison's fearless persona fade. "You said we were just gonna catch them?"

"And you believed her?" Jade said. She had given up on healing Derek. She had only stopped the amount of blood coming out of the wounds. There was too much to be repaired without causing even more damage. "Allison, she's a psychopath! She burned down this house. She killed innocent people!"

Allison furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. This was apparently new information.

"Oh, just shut up already will you!" Kate yelled. She laughed loudly before taking out her gun and shooting Derek. The man lay still as the group watched in horror. That bullet would have went through Jade if Allison hadn't grabbed her out the way seconds beforehand. Jade tried to get out of Allison's grip but the brunette held onto her tightly.

Kate pointed her gun at Scott, who was still lying on the floor. "Kate? Kate, what are you doing?" Allison asked. She was desperately trying to get the gun out of her aunt's hand, but Kate just shoved her to the ground.

"I love those brown eyes," Kate taunted.

"Kate!" Chris called, emerging from the woods. God! What was it with hunters always travelling in groups? "I know what you did. Put the gun down. There were children in that house. Ones who were human. Look what you're doing now, you're pointing a gun at a 16 year old!"

The woman placed her finger on the trigger, ignoring what her brother was saying. Chris pulled out his gun, pointing it at the woman.

Jade waved her hand quickly. Kate's gun floated in the air, before melting and bending into two separate pieces. She didn't take Chris's gun because 1) she didn't see him as that much of a threat and 2) she could easily melt his gun if he tried anything. The group of hunters looked in confusion at her. "It was you," Kate whispered. "You were the one I shot."

The door to the Hale house slowly creaked open. "Get behind me," Jade whispered to Allison. Allison picked her bow and arrow up before standing beside the blonde. Everyone were on their feet now, intrigued and panicked by the noise.

Jade made her way in front of the others, ignoring the protests from Chris and Scott. Closing her eyes and opening them again, this time a deep purple, she looked at the door. A deep, red outline was standing not too far away.

Quickly, she waved her hands, fire appearing in her palms. Her eyes were still purple, getting darker by the second, while a bright white outline started to form around her body. The group watched her fear, but also a bit of bewilderment.

Turning to see the hunters with their weapons pointed at the door and Scott fully wolfed out, she nodded. "You's might want to get ready because this Alpha is one motherfucker that just won't die."

A/N

The twins just casually revealing their powers to everyone and anyone 😭

Also update today and yesterday! *gasp*

Make sure to vote and comment your opinions etc, I love hearing what people think :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 289 8
"𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 𝑅𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝑂𝑓 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑁𝑜𝑤" ༄༄༄ "�...
333K 13.9K 110
** COMPLETED ** The future is never set in stone, you may think your future is going one route but then one choice changes everything. One decision c...
343K 12.2K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
757K 20.2K 103
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 Riley Winters knew noth...