Dangerous Love

By Prism84

A mafia don and a playboy cross paths in an unexpected circumstance leading a dangerous love story. More

Synopsis
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Epilogue

2.4K 92 26
By Prism84

Veera was the first one to wake up. He looks beside him and a smile appears on his face seeing Tanet sleeping peacefully  with his head on his chest. He gently places a kiss on his forehead and gets up from there without disturbing his sleep. He walks out of the room and cleans up all the mess in the house. He then takes bath and heads to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Veera places the bread, omelet and sausage on the food tray and carries it to the bedroom.  Tanet is still sleeping hugging his pillow.  Veera keeps the tray on the side table and goes close to his ears and whispers.

Veera: Wake up baby.

Tanet: 5 more minutes please.

Veera: I brought breakfast in bed,

Tanet slowly opens his eyes and looks at Veera with a smile. Veera tries to give him a peck but he covers his mouth with his hand. Veera looks at him and pouts.

Tanet: Let me brush and freshen up. I stink.

Tanet tries to get up but he falls back groaning in pain.

Veera looks at him concerned.

Veera: I am sorry, I overdid yesterday.

Tanet: It's okay.

Veera sweeps him off the bed and carries him to the bathroom. He then helps him to clean up and change his clothes. After that he carries him back to the bed and feeds him breakfast. Tanet feels much better after having the painkiller.

Veera lies on the bed along with Tanet after the breakfast. As they are scrolling through their phone, Veera receives a video call from Rune.

Veera: Shit

Tanet: What happened? Who is calling you?

Veera: I forgot to call Rune after reaching here. I promised to call him after meeting you. He is going to kill me.

Tanet starts laughing seeing Veera's panicked face. Veera looks at him with fake anger and then answers the call.

Rune: You moron. You are supposed to call after meeting Tanet.

Veera: I am sorry. I am so sorry.

Tanet starts laughing on hearing Veera's pleading voice.

Veera: Its all his fault. He seduced me.

Tanet: Huh

Rune: I can see that. How is your ass Tanet?

Tanet: RUNE

It's Veera's turn to laugh now. Daw suddenly appears on.the screen.

Daw: Can you slap that idiot for me Veera?

Veera: Already did.

Daw: Good.

Tanet: Daw

Daw: Shur up. Don't act cute after giving us all a sleepless night.

Tanet: I am sorry. I will never do it again.

Daw: You better not.  No one is coming to save you next time you moron.

A smile appears on everyone's face.

Rune: So, when are you guys coming back?

Veera: Friday. I need to check the new building's work while I am hear. We will come by Friday night's flight and take rest on Saturday. Then we will get married Sunday morning.

Tanet: Huh

Rune: Great. I will make all the arrangements.

Veera: Hmm.

Rune: Bye. See you on Saturday.

Rune disconnects the call.

Tanet looks at Veera in shock while Veera lies backs on the bed and scrolls through his phone.

Tanet: Who is getting married this Sunday?

Veera: We are.

Tanet: What?

Veera: Well, I was supposed to marry you last Sunday but you ran away. So now that I have got you back, we are getting married this Sunday.

Tanet: Last Sunday was supposed to be our marriage ?

Veera: Hmm. I took you to buy wedding suit, I bought a wedding ring for you but you still didn't realize that it is our wedding. What an idiot.

Tanet looks at Veera with tears in his eyes. Veera is shocked to see the tears.  He quickly gets up and takes his face in his hands.

Veera: Hey, don't cry. I will not call you idiot again.

Tanet: I.. I am not crying because of that. I am.crying because I am getting married.

Veera: Huh. You don't want to get married to me?

Tanet: No, you idiot. These are happy tears.

Tanet hugs him tight as a smile appears on his face in between the tears.

Tanet: I love you Vee. I love you so much.

Veera: I love you too.

They lie on the bed snuggling into each others arms.

One week later, Sunday morning in Thailand:

Everyone in the Li Mansion are running around preparing for the wedding. Soon it is time for the groom to enter the venue. Veera walks up to the altar and stands there looking handsome, waiting for his husband.

Soon Tanet makes an entry along with Rune and Daw. He is looking so cute and handsome at the same time that Veera could not take his eyes off him.

As Tanet comes and stands next to him, he looks at him with stars in his eyes.

Kla coughs next to him to get his attention.

Kla: Stop staring my friend. Couple of hours more and he is all yours.

Veera looks at everyone flushed while Tanet looks down blushing.

Soon the wedding ceremony begins and it is time for them to say their vows.

Veera: Tanet, I fell in love with you the first time I saw your cute dimples. We fell in love with each other, we fought for each other, we fought with each other, we broke up, we fell in love once again and then destiny got us separated. But we still found our way back to each other. This time, I want to hold your hand forever, never to lose you again. So Tanet Wang, could you like to take me, Veera Li as your lawfully wedded husband.

Tanet looks at him with tears in his eyes.

Tanet: Yes, I do.

Now, it was Tanet's turn.

Tanet: Veera, when you came into my life, I was someone who didn't trust anyone. But your friendship and love built the lost trust in me and I started to believe in people. My admiration for you turned into friendship and friendship turned into love. Our life took us through a rollercoaster of lows and highs but we finally found our way back to each other. Now, I would like to hold this hand tight and walk together till my last breath. So Veera Li, would you ake me,  Tanet Wang as your lawfully wedded husband.

Veera: Yes, I do.

Veera pulls Tanet's chin up and places a chaste kiss on his lips.

Veera: I love you my dear husband.

Tanet: I love you too my dearest hubby.

A smile appears on their face as they hug each other tight.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 4.1K 35
We try to protect someone we love from anyone who will hurt them. Little that we know, we are the one hurting them the most.
83.3K 3.5K 30
Two families who have been friends for over a decade decides to strengthen their ties through a marriage alliance. What happens when the bride goes m...
64.8K 2.6K 20
No. 1 in #ohmnanon No. 1 in #ohmpawat No. 1 in #nanon No. 1 in #ohm Nanon Korapat, being as straight as ramen noodles knows too well that he will not...
49.7K 2.8K 34
A no nonsense, strong willed headhazer falls in love with a smart, intelligent boy. It's love at first sight for him but destiny has some other plans...