Forbidden (mxm)

By ani_dn

His red lips are glistening, the bottom one bitten between his pearly white teeth. His silky hair is hiding h... More

1. The Sand Snake (Danail)
2. I See What Is Hidden (Danail)
3. From Friends to Enemies (Danail)
4. The Supreme Council (Danail)
5. Sky Divers (Danail)
6. The Promise (Danail)
7. Two Kings (Danail)
8. Choose! (Danail)
9. My Little Monster (Danail)
10. The Border (Danail)
Special 1. Eleysan
11. Twenty Five Princesses (Sai)
12. The First Shelter (Sai)
13. Touching the Moon (Sai)
14. A Shadow From the Darkness (Sai)
15. Because I Love You (Sai)
16. The Breach (Sai)
17. Precious Moon Ray (Sai)
18. Consider Yourself Mine (Sai)
19. Nothing Is Impossible (Sai)
20. The Rainbow Boa (Sai)
Special 2. The Desert Kingdom
21. Forbidden (Danail)
22. Forty Kisses (Danail)
23. Reckless (Danail)
24. The Follower Is Nice (Danail)
25. Rain of Diamonds (Danail)
26. The Prophecy (Danail)
27. The First Option (Danail)
28. Royal Honor (Danail)
29. Hungry (Danail)
30. Air on Fire (Danail)
Special 3. The Legend
31. We Will Change Our Destiny (Danail)
32. The First (Danail)
33. Hope🌓(Sai)
34. A Fishing lesson (Sai)
35. Need (Sai)
36. New Friends (Sai)
37. A Little Something from Home (Sai)
38. To the Last Breath! (Sai)
39. Hunting for Diamonds (Sai)
40. Mommy Is Tired (Sai)
Special 4. The Sun, The Moon and The Stars
41. I Am Yours (Danail)
42. The Best Lover (Danail)
43. Kiss Me (Danail)
44. Everything (Danail)
45. Taming Monsters (Danail)
46. Revelations (Danail)
47. Balance (Danail)
48. Insatiable (Danail)
49. Bad Husband (Danail)
Special 5. The Lost Caves
51. High in The Clouds (Sai)
52. Dai Saah! (Sai)
53. Mother Hen (Sai)
54. Sparks of Light in The Mist (Sai)
55. Connection (Sai)
56. Out of Breath (Sai)
57. Finally Home (Sai)
58. All Shades of Green (Sai)
59. Flying Like A Bat (Sai)
60. Foreign Customs (Sai)
Special 6. The Path of Kings
61. The Prince Has Returned (Danail)

50. Slow Is No More Possible (Danail)

2K 118 32
By ani_dn

   [xxx - mature content warning. Note that this is quite explicit. You can skip the chapter and still be in line with the plot]

   "Dey... Uuumh... Aaah... What are you doing?" My Moon grasps the pillow with both hands, whimpering loudly. He buries his face in the soft fabric, giving up the attempts to watch me over his shoulder. His muffled, shaky voice comes from under his tousled hair. "The healers... Ooooh... they never told me about this... Oh Dear! Oh Dear!... I'm... "

   I slide my tongue out of him and lean my forehead on his smooth butt cheek, chuckling softly. My precious prince. Each of his reactions to my bold invasion is so cute that my heart is fluttering in my chest like a butterfly. I want to provoke more of them, wallowing in the delightful melody of his deep moans. The contrast between his intimidating power and his disarming innocence is tickling all my senses. He is not resisting my touches, just melting into them, pressing back to get closer and feel more. His trembling body is like dough in my hands, allowing me to sculpt his every move. I want to be gentle and lead him carefully through his first time, but the boiling blood in my veins makes it too difficult, urging me to ravish him completely.

   "Stop being so sweet, or I'll just lose my mind," I growl and harshly bite the back of his thigh.

   "Mmmh... Dey, don't hold back," he yelps, squirming beneath me. "I am not afraid of the pain."

   "I am not going to hurt you, my beautiful," I soothe him and press my mouth to his velvety skin, kissing my way up his leg. "All I'll ever give you is only pleasure. Never be afraid when you are in my arms. Think only of my body on yours."

   "Yes, yes... your body," he echoes when I make him spread his legs more and reach between them to wrap my palm around his throbbing erection. 

   I run my thumb over the glans. My fingers get wet and slippery by the leaking precum. My hand slides easily up and down his length. I start stroking him slowly, evoking loud sobs with every caress. They get even louder when I go back to tracing the rim of his entrance with the tip of my tongue, holding him in place with a firm grip on his hips. 

   I am taking my time, tasting him gently, savoring every priceless sound, every shiver that runs through his body, making him shake, writhe and beg. Sai's arousal flows into my blood stream, accelerating my own to unbearable heights. The desire has made us both desperate, rowdy and daring.

   "Just push it back in," Sai groans, reaching back to grab a handful of my hair and pulls it roughly. "I can't stand this torture anymore. You're killing me. I feel as if I am in flames again."

   "It seems our destiny is to burn together," I mumble and instantly oblige, thrusting my tongue in and out of him at a steady pace. His muscles strain at first, but then I hear him take few deep breaths to ease the tension. He scrambles up on his knees and elbows and relaxes, letting me go as deep as I can. The lewd whines, sipping out of him are driving me insane. His hot softness is squeezing me, blurring my mind. I am trying to keep composed, but bite, lick and savagely push deeper instead.

   "More... Dey, please... I need more," he cries out when the overwhelming sensations make his arms too week to support him and his cheek and chest rest on the crumpled sheets. "Please, I can take... Aaah... Oh, God!... I can... take more."

   I know he is ready. His muscles are not resisting me anymore. His cock is twitching in my wet hand, hard and warm. I move up, gliding my tongue along his spine and covering every spot of his delicate back with kisses, all the way to his nape. He instantly turns his head to the side in search of my lips. 

   "Only a finger. Tell me if something bothers you, ok?" I whisper in his ear and cover his mouth with mine. 

   Our tongues are dancing against each other. The kiss is wild, but also gentle. Sai can be kissed only with full care and devotion. He is the rarest treasure in the world. His love has made me a better person, more tender and happier than I have ever thought I could be. I am amazed by his complete trust in me. He doesn't flinch when I rub my fingertips on his most intimate spot and only gasps and arches his back into my chest when one of them slides deep in him. I stop for a moment to give him time and let him get used to it. 

   I know that every touch means so much more to him than to anyone else. He always gazes at our intertwined fingers, even when I simply hold his hand. His stunning eyes widen in astonishment every time. He probably still can't fully accept the fact that there is someone who is not afraid to indulge in the pleasure of fondling his skin, tasting him and giving him the only thing he thought he could never have. No one else would appreciate better the true meaning of making love than Sai. My sweet Moon had given up the idea of having a lover, before he met me. That is why he deserves it the most of all people. Breaking the taboo and making him mine was the wisest thing I have ever done.

   "No," Sai mewls and bites my bottom lip. "I need... don't stop... touch... more."

   "I will," I smile and brush my mouth over his scarlet cheek. "Breathe in, slow and deep."

   He does, struggling a little to calm his heavy panting. I inhale and exhale close to his ear until our breaths align and he is not shaking so severely. Only then I start slipping carefully my finger in and out of him, gradually quickening the pace. 

   "How does it feel," I ask, although the goosebumps, rising on his skin and his enticing, fervent whimpers leave no doubt he is enjoying it. His answer is a lustful, throaty moan. I can sense the jolts of pleasure rush through his trembling body, trapped under mine. My Moon Ray is so responsive and sensitive that I can't resist and push another finger in few minutes, slowly scissoring and exploring the heavenly softness.

   "Dey... Aaaah... What... is... this?" Sai cries out when I find his sweet spot and press firmly on it. "I'm going to cum... No... I am going to faint... Ohhh...No, I am... actually... going... to... Aaaah... die."

   "I assure you it will be option one only, Your Highness," I smirk, "but not yet. I need you to let me in first."

   "Are you expecting a special invitation?" Sai giggles breathlessly, but whines pitifully the next moment, when I start thrusting my fingers, careful to hit the overly sensitive place every time without fail. "Dearest God! Am I... Ugh... Aaaah... not a mess enough for you? You will make me fall apart. I think I am melting already."

   "You are a damn hot mess indeed, my prince," I purr in his ear, "but I will never get enough of it. One more finger and then you'll have me. Ready?"

  I hear only a muffled groan when Sai turns gracefully and digs his teeth in my biceps while three of my fingers stretch him to what I consider the limit for a first time. The boy can bite alright. That will no doubt leave a mark. I hiss at the pain, but it is immediately replaced by bliss when he starts kissing apologetically the bruised skin.

   "Did it hurt?" I ask and start rubbing soothingly my lips on his temple.

   "No, it's good," he barely rasps, hiding his face in the crook of my neck. "Can you, please, make love to me now, before I have dissolved into a puddle. I want you so bad that my heart may stop."

   "Turn around, my love," I coo. My fingers slip out of him while he is rolling on his back. A shaky, timid smile is brightening his flushed face. His teary eyes are sparkling in iridescent shades of blue. 

   Sai immediately cups my cheeks and giggles quietly, "Hey, I was missing this handsome face."

   His trembling hands show me how close to the edge I have driven him. I kiss his palm and smile back. "I can now say for sure that you are as gorgeous from behind as you are in the front."

   "Stop it," he laughs, flushing a brighter shade of red. "You're fine on every side too, Supreme Commander."

   "Thank you, my prince," I wink and grab the bottle of lubricant from the night stand, letting the liquid flow freely on my length and between us. "Let's make this mess a good one. What do you think?"

   The movement of my arm forms an air current over the moon flower. The space is instantly filled with its quiet jingle.

   "How romantic," Sai whispers. "This is better than my wildest dreams."

   "No dream can be as good as being with you." I look into his cobalt eyes. His love is flowing over me, engulfing me like a warm embrace. I can feel it on my skin, in the air around us and deep in my heart. It is love that can change worlds. No words can express my admiration, but I still try. "You are perfect, Sai. We belong together."

   He is staring at me without blinking, nervously biting his lips. I kneel between his legs and gently grip his thighs, pulling him closer.

   "Relax. We'll go slow." I put his calves on my shoulders. Sai shakes his head in protest and uses them as a support to lift himself and press into my painfully hard cock. It slides easily between his butt cheeks. We both gasp at the sensation. He instantly starts swinging back and forth, rubbing on my length. I put my hand on his belly, wrapping the other around his erection. "Easy, Moon Ray. Don't hurry."

   "You shouldn't have teased me so much," my spouse moans desperately. A shade of purple flushes through his irises. "Slow is no more possible. Just take me, Dey. Please!"

   I can't fight it anymore. My self control is suddenly shattered to pieces. His body is like a work of art before me, the smooth thighs, touching my cheeks, his pleading gaze and the heat, radiating between us. It is all too much. I position my glans at his entrance and bury myself into him to the hilt with one violent push. Sai screams and arches his back in a bow, clenching the sheets in his fists. His skin starts glowing in a soft, golden illumination. 

   We both stay still for a minute, breathing heavily. Our chests are heaving. Whimpers are spilling between Sai's pink, soar lips. His trembling walls are squeezing the air out of my lungs. My heart is pounding. I was too rough. I should have resisted the temptation. 

   I am about to ask if he is alright when Sai pushes himself up and wraps his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist, whispering in my ear, "Move, Dey. Now!"

   I grip his butt and start thrusting slowly, stroking his gorgeous cock, but my Moon is not patient and forces us both to quicken our movements. We are soon a messy rush of feverish kisses, bites, groans and whimpers. The sweat is glistening on our skin. The lewd sounds of wet bodies, clapping against each other, fills the room, charging the air we breathe with burning passion. If I thought before that Sai's scorching hardness inside me is the best feeling ever, now I know that his tight flesh, pulsating around me, sucking me deeper, transmitting his desire right into my soul, is just as amazing.

   "Harder," he cries out and pushes me on my back, graciously swaying on top of me. His body is shaking. His lips are parted in astonishment. The pleasure flows through our bodies in hot waves, wiping away everything but the urge to get closer. We are both on the edge, but cling to each other, trying to hold on a little bit longer, to savor the ecstasy for another minute.

   "I can't," Say sobs, squeezing me inside in incontrollable spasms. "I need to... Oh, my dearest God!... I can't... please, please, please...I just..."

   I stroke him only once and the orgasm makes him freeze for a second and then explode in my hand with a loud scream, coming hard all over my chest. I close my eyes and follow him, letting the mind blowing climax engulf me in blissed-out oblivion.

_______________________________

Photo 14409139 © Andrei Vishnyakov | Dreamstime.com

A/N

Hello at the end of chapter 50!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

I hope you liked the promised steamy chapter. 😉

Do you think Dey managed to make Sai's first time unforgettable?

I remind you that next week comes the special chapter and then we switch to Sai's POV.

There is still time to share what you would like to know more about their world.

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the story.

Love: Anny  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.2K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...