FOREVER PERSON (Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was not ready to get into the relationship. That doesn't mean he doesn't respect LOVE. He does...he res... More

1 Helping Arnav
2 The girl should be like...
3 Unexpected
4 Arnav is in love
5 Khushi and her Aim
6 Plan of brining Khushi to RM
7 Declaration
8 No from Khushi
9 Aman is IN
10 Clause
11 Smart Khushi
12 Khushi is ready
13 Khushi is in RM
14 Cold War
15 Anjali's suggestion
16 Arnav and his anger
17 Angry Drama
18 Aman's Suggestion
19 Arnav's Request
20 Khushi's Question
21 Playful Arnav
22 Lover Boy
23 Turning the table
24 Caught Red Handed
25 Arnav's Lead
26 Unexpected
27 Furious Arnav
28 Gratitude of Shyam
29 The Truth
30 The Decision
31 Wedding Plan
32 Mischievous Arnav
33 Wedding Preparations
34 Marry Me
35 The Dinner party
36 The Letter
37 Action
38 Mrs. Raizada
39 Wedding Certificate
40 You matter to me
41 Love
42 Full Swing
43 Destiny
44 Rituals...
45 I'm Lucky
46 Generosity of Arnav
47 Making Fun?
49 Love and Love only
51 Overwhelming Khushi
52 Surprise Again
53 Truth is something
54 Forever Person
55 Last Part

50 Rituals

2.5K 185 11
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 50 Rituals

RM and also Raizadas were busy because it was the Roka function. Khushi was more excited than the trio even though she already entered into the phrase of her wedding life. Khushi enjoyed the ritual thoroughly. She liked the ceremonial phrase very much. These were looked new and unique for Khushi. Arnav and Khushi, Aman and Lavanya exchanged the rings. Arnav was keenly observing Khushi. She was looking at the engagement ring again and again with a smile.

The Mehndi function was fixed the next day of Roka. Khushi and Lavanya were in Arnav's room, selecting mehndi designs as per their taste.

"Khushi, look at this design." Lavanya showed her the mehndi book.

Khushi viewed it and nodded no.

"What kind of design are you searching for?"

"I'm going to write Arnavji's full name in my hand. I'm searching for such a design" Khushi said with a slight blush.

Lavanya lifted her brows in amazement.

"You no need to search for it. Ask the beautician. She will draw such design" Lavanya suggested.

"Yeah... you may be right"

Khushi gave the mehndi book to Lavanya.

"What happened?" Lavanya asked.

"I will ask the beautician to draw Arnavji's name," She said.

Arnav entered the room, listening to their talks.

"What are you guys discussing?" Arnav asked.

"Khushi is planning to draw your name in her hand ASR," Lavanya said chuckling.

Arnav smiled at Khushi.

"Will you ask me to draw your name in my palm?" he asked sitting on the recliner.

"Why ASR, won't you write Khushi's name if it's a ritual?"

"You know very well I don't like rituals"

"I'm not talking about the ritual but Khushi's name" Lavanya nagged Khushi.

Arnav smiled said nothing.

"ASR, don't try to escape"

"Why would I try to escape? I just don't like to draw mehndi. That's all" he said.

"Leave it Lavanya, if he doesn't like to draw Mehndi, he doesn't need to do it," Khushi said.

"It's a ritual Khushi... Aman is ready to draw my name in his palm unlike ASR" she said proudly.

Khushi smiled softly said nothing.

"You know what? the color of mehndi shows the partner's love for us"

"Oh..."

"If the mehndi is not dark, our partner's love for us is not strong"

"Oh..."

"ok, Khushi... be ready for tomorrow's ritual. Bye"

Khushi nodded ok. Lavanya left the place.

Khushi smiled at the ring in her finger that they exchanged. She came to the bed and laid down.

"Khushi, are you alright?" Arnav asked.

"Mmmm" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Why do I feel something?"

"What do you feel?"

"I think you are upset"

"Why would I?"

"It's because I denied drawing mehndi"

"You denied drawing mehndi, it's your wish. Why would I get upset for that?"

"Don't you really upset about it?"

She nodded no.

"But, Lavanya said the mehndi color says our partner's love..."

"Yeah, she said about the ritual"

"Don't you want to see how much your husband loves you?"

"What if the color of my mehndi is lighter? Will you accept the result?"

Arnav nodded no.

"then what's the point?"

"What if the color of your mehndi is darker? Won't you consider it?" Arnav asked.

"Of course, I will be happy."

"Then why are you looking disinterested?"

"Arnavji, I never thought I will perform these kinds of rituals in my life. I'm happy as I'm getting a chance to enjoy the ritual. It's enough for me. And moreover, I don't want to force you for something you don't like that you don't believe in"

"I don't believe... what about you? won't you believe?"

"I don't know whether I should believe it or not. I will believe only if I have experience in it. I have not gotten the chance to experience it so far. So, I don't have any expectations about the rituals... as of now..."

Arnav came to the bed. He pulled her hand and made her look at him.

"I don't believe rituals Khushi. hope you understand"

"Mmm"

He kissed her forehead and laid down hugging her.

"By the way, Arnavji... if you don't believe rituals, why did you make me take pheras when you tied mangal sutra on my neck?" she asked in a feeble tone.

Arnav looked at her speechless.

"I did that because YOU wanted it..."

She slightly smiled said nothing. That pricked Arnav. What does the smile mean? Did she want him to participate in the rituals FOR HER? Seeing his face, Khushi understood that Arnav began to think about it. She closed her eyes, cuddling him.

"Khushi..."

"Mmmm?"

"Will you feel happy if I write your name?"

She looked at him, raising her head.

"Won't I?"

He nodded yes.

"You won't believe in rituals. Yet, I know you will feel happy seeing your name in my palm. Won't you?" she asked.

Arnav was silent.

"Not everything is about ONLY rituals Arnavji... the rituals are to make people happy and to make feel them special. Right?"

He nodded yes.

"Don't think I'm expecting it from you. I just am telling you about it. that's all" She again closed her eyes, snuggling into his chest.

Arnav was thinking about what Khushi said. She was right. the rituals are not ONLY rituals. It makes people happy and makes them feel special. It's obvious if Khushi wanted to be treated special on the occasion of her wedding. If not today, when will he make her feel special? Even though he makes her feel special on some other day does it give the same feel to Khushi?

The next day

Gents were not allowed to mehndi. Arnav left RM as usual. Khushi didn't take it seriously as she knew Arnav doesn't like to be a part of rituals. She asked the beautician to write Arnav's full name on her palm. The beautician wrote Arnav's name and then filled her palm, drawing flowers and leaves designs. It looked like Arnav's name was on a flowering plant. Khushi liked it very much.

The ritual got over. Arnav came to RM with Aman. He smiled at Khushi whose hands were being filled with Mehndi. Removing his coat, he sat on the couch. Aman also took a seat next to Arnav.

"Khushi, ask Hari Prakash to bring us coffee," Arnav said rolling his sleeves up.

"I will bring you" Khushi went to the kitchen.

Lavanya sat beside Aman, closing her fist. Aman asked her to show her palm through the gesture. She nodded no chuckling.

"You should not see her palm Aman bituwa," Manorama said.

Khushi brought them coffee and served it to them. Arnav clutched her hand and turned it. None stopped him. He smiled seeing his name being surrounded by flowers.

"It seems you took over Arnav's control, Khushi?" Aman teased.

Khushi smiled. She was about to go from the place,

"Khushi..." Arnav called her.

She looked at him turning towards him.

"You too sit with us," he said.

Khushi took a seat opposite Arnav. Taking a cup, Arnav drank the coffee, looking at Khushi whose expression changed into a shocking one. Her eyes tear up instantly. Raizadas got confused seeing her face. they looked in the direction where her eyes were rooted.

*KHUSHI* was written on Arnav's hand in the vertical position. He had been written her name on his hand in the form of a Tattoo... PERMANENTLY.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 10.6K 42
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
109K 4.3K 7
Cover Credit: @koelidalmiye Highest ranking: #12 in kkg on (13.7.18) #47 in possessiveness on (11.7.18) #198 in short story.. Leaning closer to her...
111K 3.6K 7
Khushi is a 21 year old girl and Arnav is a 28 year old man. Arnav sees Khushi as a sister of his friend, however, all Khushi ever sees is Arnav...sh...
753K 20.7K 55
THIS STORY IS FROM THE HEART THROBBING HINDI SERIAL 'ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON' SEASON 1 WHICH WAS TELECASTED IN STAR PLUS. WE DO NOT WISH TO COMPLE...