๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ% ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
SPECIAL :D
034
ONE SHOT ^-^
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
One Shot <3
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
KATSUKI X ELENA
!!QUESTION!!
052
Special Chapter
053
054
055
056
50K!!โค๏ธ
IMPORTANT!!
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
Special Chapter
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
000.2
088
089
090
091
SPECIAL CHAPTER
092
093
094
095
096
097
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
Epilogue
HIS SPARK - SEQUEL + FUN FACTS

035

6.8K 247 139
By missnoodleaddict

Elena began wrapping up her wounds that was given to her the day before as she grabbed her phone. Unfortunately Shinso had his written exam now in the morning so he had to go earlier.

She put her uniform on and grabbed her bag. She took some pills for her massive headache, along with a bottle of water since she was pretty dehydrated. Making her way down the stairs, she knew that her father was either asleep, or he wasn't home. Elena was slightly suspicious of his disappearance. He has been out of the house more lately, and it was odd. However her mother was up and standing. Well, partly.

"Oh, Elena dear! Here, I made you some lunch!" Her mother said, giving her a bag with food in it. "Uh, first off, we have lunch at school. And second, is it poisoned?" Elena asked, holding the bag with just her index finger and thumb, as if it was a ticking time bomb.

"Of course n-not! I j-just wanted to be nice for once." Her mother said, obviously drunk.

Elena sighed and put the food in her bag before patting her mother on the shoulder. "I'll take my leave now. Make sure you take care of yourself." Elena said, lowly but it was audible. Her mother's eyes glimmered as she smiled with tears. "Of c-course." She said before she closed the door after Elena.

Karla was never a real mother figure to Elena. But of course, Elena couldn't help but pity her mother. All she wanted was for someone to love her. She had an abusive husband, a fucked up job, and was drunk 80% of the time. Her mother was never aggressive towards her though, except for the insults that were thrown at Elena. But Elena believed that she only said the things she did because of her father. Karla's quirk was pretty good, but not enough to stand up to Junichiro.

Karla's quirk gave her the ability to emit a pink-black goo around her body. It could immobilize a person if she touched them with it. It works like Stain's quirk, they won't be able to move for awhile. But it depends on their blood type for how long they can remain in the paralyzed state. Blood type B has them paralyzed for about 15 minutes and so on. She used the quirk on Junichiro once because he had hit her, but he only used his own quirk on her and had her hurt even more than he did. Ever since then, she never used her quirk again.

———————

"Everyone, I'm looking forward to hearing your stories about training camp.." Mina cried as Elena entered the classroom.

Hence having a horrible night with many downs, she never failed to smile once she entered the classroom. "W-we don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!" Midoriya tried to calm them down. Elena walked up to Kirishima and hugged him, patting his head. "I'm sure you will all come either way. You still did great on the exam." Elena said, smiling gently.

The group seemed to feel comfort at her smile. Elena watched as Denki whined while Midoriya held his eyes after having them poked. She laughed at the gesture before going to her desk, sitting down as she faced Bakugo. "Hey my favorite train~" Elena teased, poking his head. Bakugo looked up, with a sleepy look on his face. Elena felt something in her stomach at the sight. 'He looks adorable!' She thought.

He simply looked at her for a brief second before looking back down. "I'm too tired to deal with you, Elena." Bakugo said, shocking Elena. "Did you just-" She began saying. "Yes. See what I mean? Too tired." Bakugo grumbled. Just then the door to the classroom opened up, revealing Aizawa.

"Once the bell rings, get in your seats." Aizawa said, the whole class immediately went back to their seats, sitting straight. Elena sat up straight, nudging Bakugo with her quirk, helping him sit up straight.

"Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods...everyone's going!" Aizawa finished, smiling evilly as the group that failed began whining at his twist. Elena laughed as she turned around. She put a thumbs up at Kirishima, smiling. "We can go too?!" Kirishima asked, smiling in happiness.

"Really!?" Mina asked, tears in her eyes. "Yeah. Some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato and Sero failed." Aizawa continued, turning his gaze to Elena. He came to notice that she had her coat on, which he became suspicious of. She usually had it off since she became very warm, very quickly. Some may not believe it, but Aizawa studies his students more than anyone, and makes small mental notes of every single student he has. And Elena was the one he seemed to take most notice off. He found her secretive, and very interesting. He sighed before turning back to the class.

"For this time's exam, we on the villain side made sure to leave a way for the students to win while watching to see how you all would take on the task at hand. If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started." Aizawa said, turning his gaze to the whole class.

"So when you said you were really out to crush us.." Ojiro began. "That was to make you feel cornered. I'm the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those who failed need it the most. They have to get stronger. It was a rational falsehood." Aizawa said. "However, since you lied to us twice our faith in you will waver!" Iida yelled, standing up with his hand in the air.

"You know, what is the reason for putting your hand up, when you yell everything out anyways?" Elena asked, chuckling at her friend's behavior. "Wow, you're being a wet blanket, Iida." Uraraka said. "That's true, I'll consider that. But I wasn't lying about everything. Failure is failure. We have prepared a separate time for extra lessons for you all. Frankly, it'll be tougher than the extra lessons you'd get if you stayed at school." Aizawa said. The group immediately sighed.

——————
"Well, in any case I'm glad we can all go together." Ojiro said, making Elena nod with a smile.

Kirishima put his arm around her shoulders as they talked about the training camp. She felt a glare in the back of her head, but ignored it. "I need to buy some swimming gear and shit. Plus I have to buy some other stuff. How about all of us head to the mall?" Elena asked, turning her gaze to the class. "Oh! Wouldn't that be the first time we all hung out together?" Denki asked, smiling as he patted Elena's head.

Elena glared at him, knowing it made her feel small. "Oi, Bakugo, you're coming too!" Kirishima said, turning his gaze to Bakugo. "Like I'd do something so irritating." Bakugo said, walking away. "C'mon, Katsuki! Don't be a boring baby now. Come with us!" She said, getting out of Kirishima's grasp.

"No."

"Please!"

"No."

"Please!"

"No!"

"C'mon! Do it for me!!" Elena continued whining, begging him to come with them. "Fucking fine! But only since my old hag needs some shit from the mall!" He said, glaring at Elena. She smiled brightly, looking at him. "Will you come, too, Todoroki?" Midoriya asked Todoroki. "I go visit my mom on our days off." He responded. "You guys are such party poopers! Get a clue, you clueless guys!" Mineta whined.

—————

The day after, Elena left the house, seeing as her father still wasn't home, she was relieved. She stood in the mall with her class, standing beside Kirishima and Bakugo. "And so here we are! With the most stores in the prefecture, the newest and coolest, most advanced— Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall!!" Mina said, putting her fist in the air.

Elena was wearing a pair of baggy blue ripped jeans and an oversized grey printed t-shirt. She had her hair up in a high ponytail with her bangs out in front. Elena heard Midoriya's muttering before Tokoyami spoke. "You're scaring the children, stop that."

"I agree with Toko-" Elena began. "Aren't those U.A students?! That's the guy that came first in the sports festival! And that girl and bird boy came third!!" A couple of people said. "I saw them on TV! Sports Festival! Yay!" The three guys said.

"Oh there are still people who remember that..." Uraraka said. The class however, began discussing what they needed to buy. "I need to buy some groceries for the old hag, and a couple of swimming shit for myself.." Bakugo said, looking at Elena. "Me too. However I need a couple of clothes too." Elena said, looking at him.

"Everyone has different things they want to do, so why don't we decide on a time to meet back up?" Kirishima asked. "I agree!" Mina said. "Then let's meet back here at 3 o'clock!" Kirishima said.

"Katsuki, we're walking together right? " Elena asked. Bakugo nodded before Elena grabbed his hand, running towards the store she needed to go to. "Where are we going?" Bakugo asked as Elena let go of his hand. Bakugo immediately felt his hand turn cold at the loss of her touch. "I need to buy a dress and some summer clothes. And this store is my favorite." Elena said, smiling as they walked into the store.

Elena and Bakugo walked in the store for a little, Bakugo was mainly walking around with his hands in his pockets. However he checked out some dresses for Elena, that he thought would fit her. The thought of her in them made his face grow slightly red. "What do you think about this one?" Elena asked, holding up a tight black medium short dress with a slit at the thigh. "It looks good, but I don't think you should wear that around that grape shit. How about..this one?" Bakugo asked, holding up dark green tight dress. In all reality it wasn't much better than the dress Elena had, but she realized that Bakugo actually had taste.

"How about this, you go look for three dresses I can wear, and I look for three I could wear. Then we let Mina blindly choose which dresses she likes most, that would fit me. If she chooses more of yours, I buy us dinner, if she likes more of mine, you buy me dinner!" Elena suggested, smiling.

"Sure, but just know, you'll be paying shit ton for food later." Bakugo said, turning around with his hands in his pockets as he looked at a couple of dresses. Elena walked around in the store, finding two dresses she liked. She stood, looking at a backless dress that looked tight, but the bottom was pretty loose. It was a red nice dress with a slit in the front.

"That sure is a nice dress. Hey, aren't you from U.A?" A creepy, husky voice asked behind Elena. Elena didn't bother looking behind her as she examined the dress. "Yupp." She said, not paying attention to the man. "Cool cool.." He said. Elena kept looking at the dress. She held the dress, just about to go back to Katsuki, but before she could react, the man had grabbed her by the throat.

Elena felt the man tighten his grip around her throat, a burning feeling beginning to emit around it. "Struggle, and I'll burn this store to ashes." The man said, his blue orbs looking into her red eyes. "Fuck you!" Elena managed to say as she clawed at his hand. Elena felt his hand burn into her skin as she examined his face.

Half his face was burnt, covered in staples as he had a couple of piercings on his ears and his nose. Elena felt her vision get blurry as the man began releasing his grip on her throat a little. "I am only here to talk. It's simple, really. We want you to join us." The man explained, looking at Elena as his other hand caressed her cheek. "Go fuck yourself! I'll never join your gang of freaks!" Elena said, punching his cheek. It didn't do any damage, except make him angrier. "The fuck did you say?!" He asked in an intimidating voice, tightening his grip on her neck as her neck burnt. "Fuck you!" Elena yelled as she struggled to breathe.

She began gasping for air as the man kept choking her. He was about to say something before a voice interrupted him. "Elena? Who the fuck is this?" Bakugo asked, the man turned around with Elena in his hands. Elena's eyes held fear and horror as the tears flowed from her eyes. Bakugo's eyes widened as he ran forward, punching the man across his face. He dropped Elena to the ground.

Elena coughed and coughed, her vision blurry as memories of her father entered her mind. Bakugo was quick to support her as the villain looked at the sight before him. "Tch, we'll get you next time." He mumbled before pulling his hood up, walking away. "We'll fucking find you! You fucking coward!!" Bakugo yelled as an employee came up to Bakugo. Elena was gasping for air, not being able to breathe. He couldn't care less about the villain at that moment. If he hurt that villain, he'd get in more trouble than the villain, so he decided not to follow it. His priority at that moment was her.

Bakugo quickly picked up his phone, calling 110. (Japan S.O.S Number). "SOS Emergency, what can I help you with?" A woman in the phone spoke.

"She's not breathing!"

___________
Words: 2342

MUAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER.

Yupp. She died. Sad but true. End of story.

Jokes aside. Thank you all for helping  me reach 2,5k on this book!! It's amazing <3

Ciao :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.7K 40
"๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’, ๐‘ฐ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†." ๊’ฐ ห˜อˆแต•ห˜อˆ ๏ผ แฅ•แฅฑแฅฃแฅดแฅ†๊ง‘แฅฑ ! ใ€„โ—ŒหณหšโŒ– โžฅ to ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†...
46.7K 954 29
๐˜/๐ ๐‹/๐, ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
512 30 16
IMPORTANT: This is a discontinued version. My writing style has changed and it was no longer very comfortable for me to write in this style. I have a...
221K 7.7K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...