I still love you || Taekook |...

By BabyTaeBear95

"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen... More

๐Ÿ‚ introduction ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-1 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 2 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 3 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 4 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 5 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 6 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 7 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 8 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 9 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-10 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-11๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-12๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-13๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-14 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-15 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-16๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-17๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-18๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-19๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-20๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-21๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-22๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-23๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-24๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-25๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-26๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-27๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-28๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-29๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-30๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-31๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-32๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-33๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-34๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-35๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-37๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-38๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-39๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-40๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-41๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-42๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-43๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-44๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-45(M)๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-46๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ Epilogue ๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ‚chapter-36๐Ÿ‚

6.2K 307 17
By BabyTaeBear95

Love 💜💜

••♡•♡•♡•♡•♡••

As soon as both entered the bathroom, taehyung locked the door behind him so no one can disturb his talk with the bamboo guy.

Bambam saw him locking the room and a sense of dread ran down his spine when he felt the dark aura surrounding taehyung and that darken expressions on his face.

All hairs on his body stood on their ends, when taehyung put his right hand on his shoulder, eyes piercing through his soul.

"Who are you to my babybun?" Taehyung asked in his most deepest voice giving goosebumps to bambam.

"I-i am h-his b-boyfriend hyung." 

The next moment bambam was on the floor, holding his jaw crying in pain. Taehyung grabbed his collar, pulling him up by it, making bambam stand on the floor. By now bambam was praying to his angels to save him from this possessive tiger.

"I asked who are you to my babybun?" Taehyung asked again staring dead in his eyes.

"I-i am just h-his bestfriend h-hyung. We planned it to make you jealous- ahh~" taehyung punched him in the stomach.

And bambam his soul left his body.

"It was your idea, wasn't it?" Taehyung asked and he nodded, holding his tummy. 

"You dared to touch him, you dared to touch his waist, that waist on which only i have rights on, that waist only i can grab, only i can wrap my arms around it and you dared to touch him huh?" Taehyung growled, twisting bambam's arm, which made the said boy yelp loudly.

"Ouch~ i am sorry hyung i am sorry please forgive me it was him who force me to make you jeal- ahh~"

He yelped more loudly when taehyung twisted his arm more. 

"Shut up and now listen to me, stay away from him and don't, i repeat DON'T ever touch him. He is only mine, fucking mine to touch, got it?" Taehyung demands while he nodded abruptly.

Taehyung slowly loosened his hold on bambam and then let him go completely which made the boy to collide with the wall.

Taehyung started to breath heavily while clenching his fists. He was feeling the urge to beat the shit out of the boy but he controlled himself.

He ran his fingers through his hairs while closing his eyes. He took some deep breaths while counting to 10, which helped him to gain some control himself.

He opened his eyes and splashed the cold water on his face, which ran down to his neck, wetting his shirt in the process. He was completely calm by now as he wipes his face.

He turned to bambam who was leaning on the wall sulking holding his stomach. He started to feel guilty but again he just can't control if someone else touches his jungkook.

He walks to bambam who stood straight seeing him but closed his eyes in fear when taehyung raised his hand. He thought the elder will slap him but instead he felt taehyung's hand on his shoulder.

He opened his eyes instantly, slowly looking at taehyung who sighs heavily, when he saw bambam's red jaw.

"Is it hurting?" He asked pointing at the jaw.

Bambam's lips jutted up forming a pout as he nodded his head fidgeting with his fingers.

"Ofcourse you punched me like i am some kind of punching bag." He mumbled under his breath but taehyung still heard it.

"So, what do you expect me to do with you? Praise you for touching my jungkook that too in front of my freaking eyes? Be glad i didn't beat you like the way i wanted to when i saw you acting all lovey dovey with my bun." Taehyung scoffed and turns, shoving his hands in his pants pockets.

"Don't take much time here and one more thing if you dared to open your mouth about whatever happened here to him, i swear i will be the worst nightmare of your life, got it?" Taehyung warned with his dangerous deep voice.

While bambam put his finger on his lips nodding his head rather immediately. Taehyung nods his head in satisfaction and leaves the washroom, leaving a horrified bambam behind.

–🥀–

Taehyung sat on his chair, eyes fixed on jungkook who seems to felt his gaze on him. He turns and blood rushed to his cheeks when he saw how taehyung was staring at him intensely.

Both made eye contact but jungkook immediately averted his eyes, biting his lower lip feeling all shy under taehyung's gaze.

'Omo stop staring at me hyungie you are making me shy.' jungkook thought covering his red cheeks.

Butterflies started to dance in his tummy when he still felt taehyung's unmoving stare on him. It feels all new to him even though he was used to it.

While taehyung was continuously staring at jungkook as he put his thumb on his lower lip moving it slowly when his eyes went on jungkook's red cherry lips.

He just wants to slam jungkook against the wall and kiss the living lights of him. He knows how hard it is for him to control the urge to devour the younger's lips. He licks his lips still eyes fixed on jungkook's lips.

While he was busy looking at his bunny, bambam came in slightly hissing in pain but straightened his posture walking to the couch.

"Bammie, why are you late?" Jungkook asked while bambam gave him an awkward smile after sitting on the couch far away from him.

"Umm it's nothing kookie." He replies laughing a little.

Jungkook keeps observing him with knitted eyebrows but lets it slide as he looks at his watch on the wrist and sighs.

"We should leave-" he was cut off by a excited bambam.

"Really!! Let's go." Bambam exclaimed with making his eyes big as possible.

"Are you this excited to leave? Did something happened?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrow feeling suspicious of his friend's behaviour.

"N-no it's, it's j-just i am hungry..... Haha let's go now kookie please." He literally pleads causing jungkook to sigh in defeat.

He faced taehyung who was working peacefully but one thing he failed to notice was a smirk playing on his pillowy lips.

"Umm we are leaving now mr kim." Jungkook informed and received a slight nod from taehyung.

He pouted heavily when taehyung didn't even glanced at him but before he could process anything he was dragged out by bambam.

As soon as they left seojoon who was out for some work came back and stood in front of taehyung's desk with arms and over his chest.

"Spill the tea bro." He demands but his eyes widened when he saw a devilish smirk on taehyung's face.

–🥀–

Jungkook was driving towards kim house because after spending almost half day in his house doing nothing. He tried to keep himself busy but his heart was craving for taehyung.

He just want to see him even he gets a little glance and it will be enough to calm his heart down.

When he was standing outside the kim mansion his eyes turned glossy recalling every memory he made here in this house with his mom and hyungie.

He took a deep breath before pressing the doorbell. Soon he heard footsteps coming closer to the door and within a second the door gets open. 

Mrs Kim's eyes widened seeing jungkook there right in front of her eyes. She immediately engulfed him in a hug while the younger hugs her back.

"My baby. How are you? How's you doing these days?" She asked looking at him with eyes glistening with happiness.

"I am good mom. How are you?" He asked while mrs kim dragged him inside while saying she is also good.

Mrs kim made him sit on the couch and quickly runs to kitchen to bring banana milk for him. He returns to the living room and handed him.

He excitedly takes it from her and drinks it in one go getting scolded by mrs kim for it. They both talked like for one hour straight without pausing.

But then the craving for taehyung increased even more when he didn't heard anything about him from mrs kim.

"Mom." He called her and she hummed in response.

"Where is taetae hyungie? Is he still in his room?" He asked but mrs kim's smile drops.

Her eyes turned teary as she looks away from him before speaking.

"The day you left him, he also left this house." 

Jungkook was caught off guard. He just can't believe his ears.

"W-what? B-but why?" He asked heart pounding in his chest.

"Wanna know why?" She asked and he nods his head immediately.

______________________________________

The truth untold.
Uwu let's get it. 😁

Ignore mistakes please. I hope you liked the chapter. 🥀

Take care and stay safe.❤️
Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 21.2K 50
jeon jungook the spoiled rich brat of the campus and Kim Taehyung the shy lil bean and the same time smart and sassy _ " why am I still in the same...
269K 10.1K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...
179K 8.8K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...
1M 51.8K 41
The famous idol singer, V, seems to have a boyfriend. But nobody has seen him yet. They only see the hickies and and sometimes hears the sound of the...