Does Forever love exist ? ✅

Af bluscape

A girl with broken heart collides with a guy. Will that guy make way through her broken heart ? Or she will b... Mere

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40) - A/N

Character Sketch

4.8K 96 12
Af bluscape

Virat Kohli

Indian Cricketer. Vice captain of The team. Very arrogant to the world but not to his loved ones. Loves his closed ones a lot and possessive about them. Has a rocky relationship with his sister which he is trying hard to fix. Loves her very much.

Anushka Sharma

Actress and Girlfriend of Virat Kohli. A very humble and down to earth person. Close to Virat's sister.

KL Rahul

Indian cricket player.Just joined RCB. Very reserved person. Crazy with closed ones. Extremely close to Virat. Waiting for his soulmate as he believes in forever love. Best friends with Hardik and Jassi.

Athiya Kohli

Done MBA and is planning a business venture.Younger Sister of Virat Kohli - exactly like him in terms of nature. She loves her brother very much but is not able to show that due to which their relationship has become a bit rocky. Doesn't believe in love. Best friends with Jassi.

Rohit Sharma

Indian Cricketer. Best friend of Virat. Like a brother to Athiya. Always in touch with her. Trying to fix the relationship of the siblings.

Ritika Sajdeh

Manager and Wife of Rohit. Best friend and Partner in crime to Virat. Close to Anushka and Athiya. Anushka and she share a great bond.

MS Dhoni

Captain of ICT. Big brother to all of them. Very close to Virat Aka Cheeku .. can't see him in pain. Treats Athiya as his own child little sis.

Sakshi

Wife of MSD and runs a production house. Fond of her devars and pampers them very much. Very close to Athiya, Anu and Ritz

Rest ICT is same at is. Crazy ICT who is a family to each other.

Only Rohit knows what had happened between Athiya and Virat to cause their relationship to almost break.

————————
This is my first try on this genre.

Do support this book.

Drop ur comments.

Thanks for encouraging me to publish this writer_18_41_45

And as always Thanks for the amazing cover
Avani11bn

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

15.8K 1.1K 21
After WC2019 Virat was accused of match fixing leading him to be dropped from the team temporarily where his own team denied trusting him. Devasted b...
33.7K 2.1K 30
- We will make them ours . - We will die but we will not been yours - ( smirks ) let see baby boys.
22.3K 1.1K 12
This book is about RohiRat friendship.
9.3K 806 9
One Shots about Friends and Brother connected by heart, whatever happens that connection can never be broken.