The QB Bad Boy and Me - Wattp...

By tayxwriter

The funny, steal your heart breakout story about a cheerleader, a sexy football player, and the chaos of tryi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Movie announcement !

19.6K 125 19
By tayxwriter

Hey Wattfam!

I have some exciting news to share with you. The biggest news. The news you've all been asking me for!

Back in 2018, The QB Bad Boy and Me became part of the Paid Stories program. Soon after it was published by Wattpad Books. Now it will be turned into a movie!

The movie will be produced by Wattpad WEBTOON Studios alongside the content studio Creator+

And guess who will be starring in the adaptation? Tiktok and social media star Noah Beck! Among all of the other projects he's on including the series Noah Beck Tries Things and Side Hustle, The QB Bad Boy and Me, will be his feature acting debut.

Look familiar to you?
https://www.tiktok.com/@noahbeck
https://www.instagram.com/noahbeck/?hl=en

The movie is set to go into production soon! And I'll keep you all updated with more details as soon as I can share them. In the meantime, please enjoy reading The QB Bad Boy and Me here on Wattpad or own a copy of the book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 13.1K 64
No commitment. No more heartaches. Just kissing. Could it really be that simple? Nate Herond. He's the guy everyone adores. Quarterback of the footba...
39.6K 776 65
This story contains some mature scenes.
2.4M 81.5K 53
(Complete) After a terrible encounter at a party, one year later, Hailey Fonte is ready to return to her hometown. With everyone against her because...
31.1M 849K 63
WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Dallas Bryan is focused on her future, but whenever she's around Drayton Lahey, the bad boy quarterback, her mind keeps fal...