What the f*ck just happened?!

By RenEuji

Welcome! This book contains swears, sexual content, gruesome details, Please proceed with caution. Kimetsu... More

Chap.1: An app?!
Chap.2: This is confusing
Chap.3: There's no way
Chap.4: What the fu-
Chap.5: Everyone Loses
Chap.6: So B-Bright!
Chap.7: Late!
Chap.8: Announcement?
Chap.9: Weird..
Chap.10: Cute...>//<
Chap.11: Encounter?
chap.12: No Simping?
Chap.13: AH CUTE!!
Chap.14: Unsure
Chap.15: Hmmm
Chap.16: Hangout!
Chap.17:Being watched?
Chap.18: Group Time!
Chap.19: Found out?
Chap.20!: Ayo what-
Chap.21: Look for the eye
Chap.22: Your mom ♡
Chap.23!: No-No touch.
Chap.24: It all depends
Chap.25: Specially designed to gay
Chap.26: Stalker much?
Chap.27: Greetings sir!
Chap.28: Pretty...
Chap.29: Uh oh...
Love interests!
Chap.30!: Uhh hello?
Chap.32: Oh...no.
Chap.33!: Christmas special!
Chap.34: U ok?
Chap.35: mEmEs
Chap.36: EXCUSE ME?!
Chap.37: Oh....You're weird
Chap.38?!: Deez Nuts
Chap.39?!: DADDY?
Chap.40?!: Knowing eachother!
What they think about Y/n
Chap.42: FISHES ARE BITCHES
Ending.
Voting?
Chap.43: No maidens?
Chap.44: PERVERT
Smut voting?
Chap.45: Bro red as shi-
Late Halloween Special! 2022
NEW BOOK. MAKING SOON.
Chapter 46: STOP TEASING ME!
ANOTHER NEW BOOK?!?!?
Chap.47: Kids are weird
Chap.48: Bro is huge 💀

Chap.41: Omg fuk dis dik

326 12 18
By RenEuji

--------------------------
Sorry for the late update, I had nothing to do so I'm just fucking around but y'know maybe one day..... the two of us....alone... 👉👈 how's that sound good person? Blush blush omg I'm dying n e ways ENJOY ♡

-------------------

Y/n POV

Waking up was very dramatic, Number 1: Tanjiro decided to both have a nosebleed and like fell off the bed when he noticed the both of us cuddling.

He legit DIED jk jk nah he's passed out 😭

"Tan-ji-ro?~" I said, poking his cheek.
And not his butt cheek mfs 😒 I lowkey wish I could but this mf is stilled?
STILLED?!

WTF NO I MEANT HE'S STILL ON THE FLOOR

"Ngh" I heard a groan, blacking out the thought of touching this cutie booty LMFAO WAIT HAHA.

"Tanjiro? You good bro?" I said.
"Yeah.....I'm okay....." He said, holding his head as it hurted.

"Also, Y/n.....are you really gonna act like you did nothing? I mean....I liked it but I want to know you more before, maybe we could be something more...b-But! That's only if you'll want to cause I know I do..." Tanjiro said blushing while sitting on the floor holding his legs.

(And before you pointed it out, no they did not have seggs....it was the kiss loves)

"Hm...I see...I hope to know you too Tanjiro! I see what you mean when you said 'be something more' like lovers? Right? Is that something you want? Oh my! Tanjiro how lewd of you!" I said chucking.

"I understand how you feel Tanjiro! I'm sorry I kissed you when you wanted to save if for someone you love right?" I said. Tanjiro looks up and shakes his head.

"Not...I mean....you don't have to worry about it with someone I love, cause I already...NEVERMIND!" He said blushing heavily.

'What else was he going to say?' I thought.

"A-Anyways....let's go to my home and pickup Nezuko! Ever since she met you, she'll tell me how nervous she is of the thought of texting you, like just a chat with you and her in it!" He said, as if he saved himself from embarrassment.

'Damn I really wanted to know what the rest of his sentence is' I thought.

"Tanjiro, do you wanna borrow some clothes to go out in? I have some more that do really fit me" I asked.

"S-Sure! As long as it's something not uncomfortable I don't mind!"

(Did you see yourself good girl, boy, person, it?)

"Alright here, a plain black shirt and some black pants!" I said giving Tanjiro the clothes.

"This isn't plain tho? I actually like the style Y/n!" He said, smiling.

"Really, you do? I thought maybe saying it was plain would be an excuse for you to wear it" I said placing my finger on my chin to better explain why, which I did do so well cause now Tanjiro looking at me like I'm a fucking idiot.

•♡•

Nezuko POV

WAH! Are they really coming here? To the Kamado household?! Ahhhh! I'm so happy but I'm nervous to see them again.

I have to look my best for them! I wanna be the one to swoon and cuddle with them! They're so cute that it makes me giggle and kick my feet of pure excitement!

Seeing them smile makes my life a whole lot better! And then again, seeing them cry makes me wanna beat up those people who made them cry!

'No no no no no! I have nothing good to wear! And they might come here any minute now...'

Phew....I have found the perfect simple yet pretty comfortable outfit.

[Nezuko looks so cute omg I had to give her my love, she's so precious]

BUT WAIT! THIS SEEMS ALMOST TOO PERFECT.

I mean we are going to dinner right? I need something less......professional? Maybe?

Then I have to find something elseeeeee!

I FOUND THE PERFECT ONE! I hope they complement my outfit!! EEK! I'm so excited to see them!

I hear a knock, I full on ran to the door and opening to see Y/n and Tanjiro waiting for me.

OMG Y/N LOOKS SO GOOD IN THAT, casual yet comfortable! They're so stylish!

[Imagine yourself in something comfortable, idc if you say 'but it's just a sweater and pants' nah that shit be comfy, plus I ain't trying to put any of you guys in clothes you don't wanna be in the same could go for your hair but I put it as a wolfcut, short but kinda long for my long haired, short haired readers! And if you don't have no hair then I will do a buzzcut]

"Hey Nezuko! It's always so nice to see you!" They said smiling.

OMG WAIT DID THEY REALLY JUST SAID THAT?!

"Nezukooooo I seee you, sheesh rocking it! I like your outfit" They also added, while patting my head.

I couldn't take it and covered my face to hide my blush.

"Thank you Y/n...oh no! Could I really call you by your first name?" I said.

"Yeah! You can! Anyway are you ready to go? We're gonna head to a aquarium!" They said happily.

An aquarium? How.....romantic! I'm excited to bring my brother and the love of my life alongside me!

"An aquarium? EEK! HOW EXCITING!" I said, jumping up and down from excitement.

"I'm excited to Y/n, but isn't going there a lot of money? I could give you a few dollars as a sign of thank you" Tanjiro said.

"No need, this is something I'm okay with doing!" They said smiling.

"If you say so" He said, defeated.

I couldn't take my excitement anymore and wrapped my arm against theirs, How warm!

"Nezuko? You okay?[*f-boy chuckle*]" Rhey said in response.
"Oh! I'm sorr-"
"It's okay, I'll let you hold onto me" They cut me off by saying THIS?

Now I really couldn't take it and hugged them tigher and in response they patted my head.
I noticed Tanjiro hold Y/n hand....They're hand..

I holded their hand as well and JQJZOAAJHZIQKQJJS I'M SO HAPPY KSKKSKSJXJJX

....this aquarium looks expensive........are they really sure about this?

"I know what you two are thinking, yes I know this place is expensive but I have gotten a lot of money from....places jk jk, I actually stole it from my mom's purse don't tell her" They said, putting their finger by they're lips, indicating to never tell a soul

"Now what made you steal from your moms purse?" Tanjiro said. Activing mom mode.

"Uh, well you were getting all buddy buddy with her back at my place so I lowkey took it as you were talking to her" They said.
....wait Tanjiro wasn't lying about being at their place....how unfair! I wanna have a slumbie with them too!

"Y/n! That's quite disrespectful to do that to your own mother!" Tanjiro said.

"Imma not paying attention to your words and let's carry on with aquarium time okay?" Y/n said, walking to the front desk.

"Hello! Welcome to [*fancy name*] aqua land! So I see there are three of you, correct?" The man said.

"Yes!" Y/n said.

"Are you dating one of them or both of them? We have discounts on Polyamorous lovers and if not then the two couple? Like just two people?" The man said.

'Wow! How considerate of the LGBTQ+ community! Wait.....Polyamorous? HE MEANS ME, TANJIRO AND Y/N AS A COUPLE?! Uhm no, let's kick off my brother and its me and y/n....wait THAT'S WORSE AND I CAN'T HANDLE BEING ALONE WITH THEM SO I MIGHT AS WELL LEAVE TANJIRO IN' I thought.

As you could see my mind is racing.

"I'm dating the both of them sir, how much is the total now?" They said, with a small blush on their face if you were to look closely at them.

"30.77, normally it would've been 70.77, it's a 40 dollar discount" The man said.

"I see, here you go!" Y/n said as they paid for tickets that are supposed to be punched in.

As we made it inside.....So beautiful.......

"Y/n! Look! This fish is staring right at you!" I said, pointing to a angel fish.

"Ayo fish.....you got that cash cash?" They said in response, I giggle at that.

"Nezuko, Tanjiro, look at this photo and this is my current state of mind rn" They said, showing their cell phone to us.

"PFFT" I said, and started to laugh. Tanjiro laughed as well.

"Y/n......where did you find this?" I asked getting some air from all the laughter I had just did.

"Google love" They replied.

"Google? I thought you had it on this meme app or something" Tanjiro said.

"I got another one and I'm thinking about getting it" They said and swiped the previous photo to the next one

"HAHAHA" I laughed so hard I fell to the ground to control it.

Tanjiro was struggling to not laugh so hard.

"Ayo that fish is still staring at me" They said.

"Ayo fish how you feel about this photo? Wiggle your tail if you think it's hot" They said.

......the fish actually wiggled it's tail.....

"Damn I guess me and you have a similar taste in.....oh wait I almost said my kink nevermind"

Huh? Kink? What is that?

--------------------
I wanna marriage you but I need to take you on a date 4 dat and I'm not ready 4 dat kind of commitment, n e ways are y'all ready for tomorrow chapter? [*fuck boy face*] or are you ready for that kind of commitment good girl, boy, person, it?

--------------

What the f*ck
Just happened?!

--------------
Taisho Secret!

• Nezuko wanted to kiss you on the cheek but was afraid you will think of her weirdly

• Tanjiro was gonna say 'cause I already have kissed someone I love' corny? Yeah ik

• Brian is happy for Ren, no apparent reason he just is.

• Kyojuro almost saw you and Tanjiro kiss, good thing he didn't tho, Tanjiro wouldn't be there with you if he did.

• Kyojuro is willing to hurt people for you

• Sanemi stole some of your underwear when you were away.

• Gyuutaro made his point across to watch you and the Kamado siblings.

• Ume was with him.

^ You my cutie <3

◇ Love ya! ◇
-
Ren~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 25 6
Hello my lovely readers this is MrWhitericecake and I'm gonna write Doma's one shot stories . ⚠️ Request are open ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
5.8K 62 12
Hello ^^ So basically this is a demon slayer book thingy but you're in it! You are gonna be a child in this book and you go by any pronouns so if I s...
1.6K 4 22
Potatochatman407 and otaku-23-1998 wrote these stories together. I've been giving the permission from them to do this. This is a Demon Slayer Yandere...
21K 450 16
(The book cover is not mine but it was designed for me by GizzyMiz so all credits go to her. Please check out her Wattpad account she also has a KNY...