Moment of Bliss (Dedication s...

Door IsiNyx

Introvert and quiet Ysabelle Rodriguez has no plans in life. She just go with the flow wherever life takes he... Meer

Dedication
Prologue
Chapter 1

Note

8 1 1
Door IsiNyx

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Hello! This is the first installment for my series, dedicated to one of the amazing person I've met in senior high school. Thank you for being my friend when no one did.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

611K 52.2K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...