A Blight and the Emperors rig...

By XxLeviwasTakenxX

Hunter and The blight twins Edric and Emira had been friends since they we're very young and 6 years later Be... More

The Meeting
The reunion
The Promise
The Date
What Dose It Mean
Flee the market
A/n
Will you be mine
The Murder Attempt
I'm Trapped...
The master Escape plan

A new family

27 2 1
By XxLeviwasTakenxX

This is not my video I do not take credit for someone else's work ok now back to the story

Third person pov

After that day Hunter and Edric started dating and Hunter started to go out more then usually and actually started to get some sleep for once thanks to Edric.

Then only went on little dates,watched movies,and Hung out with each other alot they didn't kiss tho the gave kisses on the cheek once and a while but never on the lips there weren't sure if they were ready for that.

Hunter had also started to hang out with Luz and she taught him some glyphs She had also Made hunter Apologize and meet Eda and King lucky they started to warm up to Hunter and forgave him for what he had done.

Edric made Hunter and Amity try to at least get along with each other and once Hunter told Amity what happened and why he had to do what he did

she forgave him but still needed some time to trust him but the do get along sometimes and actually have a lot in common with each other.

Hunter had finally found the people that cared about him and actually loved him for who he was not just for being the GoldenGuard but for being himself.

Hunters pov

I was just in my room study stuff well trying to at least but Flapjack wouldn't leave me alone he kept pulling my hair and pecking at me for some reason when I finally see what he wants he hands me my scroll.

When I take a look at the scroll I have a lot of missed calls from Ed "oh shit" I thought to myself before calling him back to tell him that I wasn't dead.

"Hey Ed sorry I didn't answer I was studying well trying to at least"I tell him "You had me worried Goldie I thought you were hurt or something"Edric said with a worried tone.

"Don't worry I'm fine ok I promise"I told him but he wouldn't calm down "Fine but if I see you with another scar again I swear your gonna start wearing armor"He says.

"Man I love him so much he's really protective and all but he's still my apple"I thought to myself "Anyway Make sure you make it to the picnic with everyone at 3 and make sure you wear your regular clothes and not you uniform this time"Edric tells me.

I then feel a little embarrassed because last time did not go so well but we're not gonna talk about that
"Don't worry I'll wear regular clothes this time and I promise I won't be late"I say.

"Good now I gotta go amity's making me and Em help her with picking out the right clothes to wear for Luz"He says a little annoyed about it "I guess I'll see you there bye Goldie love you"He said "Love you too apple"I said back.

I then put down my scroll and check the time and saw that it was only 1:30 so I still had time to get ready "Ok Flapjack we still have a little more time I just have to change and just get something to bring to the picnic"I say to the little red bird just staring at me.

"Come on we should probably start getting ready so that way we're not late come on buddy"I grab flapjack and start to get ready.

Third person pov

Before Hunter had gone to the park he stopped by a little bakery and got some cupcakes before heading twords the park for the picnic.

Once Hunter had arrived at the park he saw Edric siting down and talking to his sister.

He started to walk twords Edric to say but then he thought of an idea to scare him instead of just walking up to him and saying hi.

Hunter then started to sneak up on Edric but once he put his hands on his shoulders he had disappeared in thin air.

He was very confused but before he could understand what was going on he was attacked with a hug by someone.

"Guess who~"The person said "let me guess my beautiful boyfriend Edric" Hunter said "Correct my Golden boy"
Edric said Poping out from behind him and giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"Your not gonna let go anymore are you"Hunter asked his Boyfriend "Nope never will never would Goldie" Edric said.

"Anyway Goldie come on Everyone's just setting up over here"He said grabbing Hunters hand and taking him to where everyone was.

"Hunter you made it"Luz screamed as she ran over to him and hugged him.
"Yeah and this time I'm not late"He said.

"Yeah And you actually accepted my hug this time"Luz told him "And you reminded me to make sure not to accept anymore hugs from you"He said back.

"And yet you accept it anyway"She tells him "Yeah yeah whatever Human" "It's Luz"She told him "I know"He said.

"Ok ok are you two done with your yapping because mamas ready to drink some apple blood"Edas says
Dragging Luz Away.

"Eda you can't drink apple blood Infront of children especially these children"Lilith said before noticing that Hunter was also there.

"WHATS THE GOLDEN BRAT DOING HERE"Lilith screamed "Nice to see you to Whity Goth"Hunter said to her "why you little-"Before Lilith could finish her sentence Luz interrupted her.

"Lilith calm down Hes not here to cause trouble"Luz told her.

"That we know of"She said "Come on Lilith give him a chance he's actually changed a lot even Amity trusts Him "That depends on your meaning of trust because I trust him a little"Amity says.

"See even Amity doesn't trust him beat her siblings don't even like him"Lilith says.

"That depends on your meaning of like as well because Emira likes him as a friend and Edric well uh"Luz tried to come up with a way to tell her that they we're dating but Emira told her instead.

"They both like each other as Lovers and they're already dating and maybe they'll get married one day"Emira says and Lilith dose not seem happy about what she just heard.

"THERE WHAT"She screams Everyone then starts staring at Emira"What she was gonna find out anyway"She says while Lilith is freaked out and Hunter and Edrics faces are bright red.

"Nice going Em now Lilith is freaking out"Amity tells her.

"Well she was gonna find out so might as well tell her now"Emira says "Lilly calm down your gonna turn into the owl best again"Eda tells her sister.

Once she calms down she walks up to Hunter and Edric hoping that she wasn't gonna do anything crazy.

Hunter thought she was gonna attack them so he pulled Edric behind him so he wouldn't get hurt but instead of Lilith attacking them she pulled hunter in for a hug.

"Uh what's going on"Hunter asked "Nothing I'm just happy for you"Lilith told him and Hunter just looked at her very confused "Wait your happy for me but why"He asked her.

"Because I knew if someone could change you it would be Edric did you really think you we're able to hide in the throne room spying on him and his sister"She told him.

"Wait how did you know about that"Hunter asked "Because when I walking into the throne room to talk to the emperor I saw you spying on them and by the way kikimora was in your room looking for you"She said.

"Wait so you knew about everything" "yup and next time don't hide in an obvious spot where everyone can see you then you won't get caught"She told him "Wow glad you told me after years later"he said "Your welcome"Lilith said.

"Ok so can we eat now or what"Eda asked "Please I'm starving"King said.
Lilith then nodded and everyone started eating.

"You know Hunter maybe if you left the Emperors coven then you could probably have a new family then the one you have now"Edric told him "A new family"Hunter said.

"Yeah you could finally be free and not have to live with people who treat you like your not important and maybe we could spend more time with each other and live happily ever after"Edric said with his face turning a little red.

"You know I've actually been thinking about leaving the emperors coven but I'm scared to do it because I don't want to put you or anyone in danger because I left"Hunter told him.

Edric and pulled hunter into a hug and started to comfort him "Don't worry Hunter you won't be putting anyone in danger I promise"Edric tells Hunter then kisses hunter on the cheek.

"Thanks Ed maybe I will leave The Emperor's Coven for you and for myself"Hunter says Giving Edric a big hug.

Little Did Hunter know Someone was watching him and Listening to everything he was saying.

"The Emperor will be very disappointed after hearing what his little Golden brat is saying...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 71 20
Edric turned to Emira and Y/N, "Wanna say our greatest fears? On three. One, two... being alone forever!" "Being stuck with you forever." "Daylights...
1.7K 35 8
Hello everyone! This is my entry for Huntmira Week 2022. This year I decided to do one big story with each chapter covering the days theme. In this...
139K 4.3K 53
Belos doesn't trust Hexside much and decides to send his right hand man, The Golden Guard there. Only thing is, The Golden Guard is going undercover...
21.5K 709 20
Life on the Boiling Isles is tough by default. Between the acid rain, demons and monsters running around, and magic, it's hectic. For anybody. But, e...