In Another World With My Very...

By LupusNoir00

This Story is one of my old fanfics which I had left on my computer and decided not posting it since it could... More

Prologue
[Vol 1] Chapter 1
[Vol 1] Chapter 2
[Vol 1] Chapter 3
[Vol 1] Chapter 4
[Vol 1] Chapter 5
[Vol 1] Chapter 6
[Vol 1] Chapter 7
[Vol 1] Chapter 8
[Vol 1] Chapter 9
[Vol 1] Chapter 10
[Vol 1] Chapter 11
[Vol 1] Chapter 12
[Vol 1] Chapter 13
[Vol 1] Chapter 14
[Vol 1] Chapter 15
[Vol 1] Chapter 16
[Vol 1] Chapter 17
[Vol 1] Chapter 18
[Vol 1] Chapter 19
[Vol 1] Chapter 20
[Vol 1] Chapter 21
[Vol 1] Chapter 22
[Vol 1] Chapter 23
[Vol 1] Chapter 24
[Vol 1] Chapter 26
[Vol 1] Chapter 27
[Vol 1] Chapter 28
[Vol 1] Chapter 29
[Vol 1] Chapter 30
[Vol 1] Chapter 31
[Vol 1] Chapter 32
[Vol 1] Chapter 33
Amaya's Current Status
[Vol 2] Chapter 1
[Vol 2] Chapter 2

[Vol 1] Chapter 25

3.7K 138 28
By LupusNoir00

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Amaya Talger

Race: Demi-Human(Wolf)

Age: 15

Gender: Intersex

Lottery Tickets: 1

Store Points: 380

Bloodlines: N/A

Passive Skills:
Swordsmanship Mastery (High)
Dual Wielding Mastery (High)
Pole-arm Mastery (High)
Advanced Reflexes (High)
Danger Sense (High)
Advanced Senses (High)
All Element Affinity (High)
Advanced Mp Regeneration (High)
Hard Body (High)
Advanced Stamina Regeneration (High)
Water Breathing Style (High)
Opening Thread (High)
Flame Breathing Style (High)
Quick Learning(High)
Beast Breathing Style(High)
Thunder Breathing Style (High)
Insect Breathing Style (High)
Santōryū Style (Low)
Advanced Reishi Manipulation (High)
Advanced Reiryoku Manipulation (High)
Sound Breathing Style (High)
Advanced Reiatsu Manipulation (Mid)
Moon Breathing Style (High)
Mist Breathing Style (High)
Bloodlust Manipulation (High)
String Creation (High)
Conquer's Haki (Mid)
Shadow Presivation (High)
Sun Breathing (Low)
Advanced Chakra/Ki Manipulation (Mid)

Active Skills:
<Satan's Gravity Lvl 8>
<Rulers Authority Lvl 8>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<White Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sky Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Flying Thunder God Jutsu Lvl 8>
<Iron Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 5>
<Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 6>
<Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 4>
<Shadow Extraction Lvl 10>
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amaya's P.O.V

Currently we all stood on a hill as we gazed at Yae's birth place.

"This is my birth place, Oedo." Yae told us as we gazed at the large town.

'Looks good.' I thought as I we all walked inside of the town.

"So Yae, Does Eashen have a king?" I asked as I wanted to see just how alike Edo and Oedo is.

"We have sort of a Leader, In fact each regions are ruled by a lord. There are 9 lord in total. They are Shimazu, Mori, Chosokabe, Hashiba, Oda, Takeda, Tokugawa, Uesugi, and Date... Oedo itself is ruled by Tokugawa Ieyasu." She told me as I stared at her.

'Yep, fuck just edo. We might as well be talking about all of japan here.' I thought seeing the familiarity in the names.

"Is Eashen going through the Sen-Goku period?" I asked mostly to myself.

"There's not been a big wa since theast decade." Yae answered me as I nodded in understanding.

"So Leen, do you know the location of the ruin you wanted to visit?" I asked.

"I don't know where exactly it is, but I know that it's called the Ruins Of Nirya" She said making me look towards Yae.

"Know anything Yae?" I asked.

"Nirya...? I may or may not have heard of it... but maybe my father had some idea where it is." She said as I nodded and followed Yae as we headed to her place.

Though as we went, I had to answer alot of the girls questions as they asked about the things present that they could see.

"Amaya, Despite not being born in Eashen. You are quite informed on things." Yae said as smiled I wryly.

'When you have an Anime obsessed captain. You learn about a thing ot two.' I thought as we continued on.

Soon we reached Yae's home as she smiled happily.

"Anyone home?" She called across the yard as soon a girl stuck head out of the house.

"Yes hello, we are..." The girl trailed as she laid her eyes on Yae.

Yae ran up towards the girl as they hugged each other.

"Ayane! Long time no see!" Yae greeted.

"Welcome back, Yae-Sama" Ayane greeted back with a smile.

"Nanae-Sama! Yae-sama has returned!" Ayane shouted towards the house as soon a mature of Yae came peeking outside.

'Yep, she definitely got her looks from her mom.' I thought remembering Viscount Swordrick words.

The mother and daughter ran to embrace each other.

"Mother! I'm home!" Yae said as she hugged her mother.

"I'm so glad you're alright, Welcome back!" Her mother said as she shedded a light tear.

Yae's mother then looked towards us.

"Yae, who are these people?" Her mother asked.

"These are my friends, they have helped me during hard times." Yae answered as her mother looked at us in shock.

"Oh my goodness.....You have my sincerest gratitude for taking care of my daughter." She thanked as she bowed on the ground making me sweat drop.

"There's no need for that ma'am. She has helped us just as much as we did so please raise your head."I said as she did.

"By the way Mother, do you know where is father? Did he go to the castle?"Yae asked her mother shook her head.

"Your father is not here. He...went to the battlefield together with lord Ieyasu-sama." Her mother told us leaving Yae in shocked.

"To the Battlefield?! Who are they fighting against?" Yae asked.

"The Takeda, A few days ago, we lost the northwestern town of Katsunuma through a surprise attack. They are marching toward Kawagoe at any time now. To keep the Takeda at bay, Master and Jutaro-sama went to Kawagoe fortress." Ayane told Yae as she looked down at the ground.

"So older brother also went to battle..."Yae trailed as I glanced over to Irene to see she was in a bit of deep thought.

'She must be thinking about something very hard to be in such deep thought.' I thought as I placed my attention back on Yae and the others.

"How is the battle going? Due to the nature of the attack, we couldn't gather enough man power in time. People say it's only a matter of time before the Kawagoe Fortress is conquered."Ayane answered Leen's making Yae looked shocked.

"But father and older brother are....!" Yae said but didn't dare finish knowing the situation.

She then gained a determined look before facing me.

"Amaya! I have gone to the ridge of the Kawagoe Fortress! Please!" She said to me as I stared at her with a small smile.

"Of course Yae, Let's do this." I said grabbing her hand as she gave me a bright smile.

I gave a small one back as I got my prepared for the spell only to peek on my eyes as for some reason Yae was looking towards Yumina with a kind of asking expression.

'Ughhhh isn't this a life and death matter? And the captain wonders why I refused to be in any relationships back then.' I thought as soon after noticing I was glaring at them Yae came and gave me the memory need for transport.

'After this is all over I'll ask Irene for help in creating a memory reading spell. I don't have time to deal with engagement issues.' I thought as I casted Gate.

"I didn't expect I'd have to go to a battlefield, but I understand your feelings so I'll come along as well." Leen said as she walked through the portal.

I was the last one to be going through as I glanced at Yae's mother who had a worried expression on her face.

'Well I'll definitely have to bring everyone back safe now.' I thought walking through the portal.

As soon as I did, I had decided to check around with Long Sense.

"How is the situation?" Leen asked me.

"Somehow they are able to hold the enemies back, but the attacks here and there are dwindling the defenders to their limits." I explained as I turned off the spell and pulled out phone.

"Yae, your brother is still safe, though I don't know father's whereabouts." I told her as she clicked her teeth.

"We have to hurry inside!" She said about to start running off.

"Hold it, Do you think you'll survive just barging into the battlefield like that?" Leen asked Yae as I stepped up.

"She can't, but I can. I'll charge in and use my other transversal spell. To get myself inside while you all wait till my gate appears. To decrease the chances of anyone getting hurt I'll go alone since I can use my others spells just in case things get antsy." I told them as Leen looked at me like I was crazy.

"I don't see how your plan differences from her own." She said as I prepared my weapons.

I gave her a small smirk as I took 3 Kunai's I had bought from a weapon shop and placed them on my sides.

"Just wait and watch, Kohaku, Irene and just incase Igris." I called upon as the tall shadow knight with a giant broad Sword appeared right at my side kneeling towards me.

This was a big surprise to everyone as I had never show cased this magic and always kept it under wraps.

"Yes My Queen" Igris said awaiting orders.

"I want you to stay here and protect them until I return or call you back, alright?" I said as Igris nodded and then slipped inside of Irene's shadow leaving her confused as well as shocked at what I had just show cased.

"What in the world was that?!" Elze shouted as I grinned.

"No time to explain, see ya!" I said rushing off as I used my Lightning body to run across the field.

I didn't really have fight anything as I was going to fast for anything to try and hit me.

Soon my target was insight as I approached the Fortress. Though before I threw a Kunai, somthing Intresting caught my sight. Some arrows had just struck down a group of oni masked man and expecting them to stay down though they only raised up the next second.

'Okay, that's most definitely not normal.' I thought as I quickly threw the Kunai nearby a familiar scent which was Yae's brother as he was on the second floor.

'Bingo' I thought as I quickly activated the seal making me teleport to it as I appeared right next to a wall surprising the Soliders as they had their hands on the blades ready to attack me.

Seeing this I glared at them as I released a bit of my bloodlust towards them.

"You attack me and I promise you. Your fates will not be saved." I said in a cold tone as despite all the soliders trembling at my little intent.

One of them stepped foward with his blade drawn.

"Who are you?! Are you Takeda's people?" He asked me as I gave a small smile.

'So you are Yae's brother, I must say you a very much a leader.' I thought drawing back my intent.

"You can calm down I'm not your enemy. Your Yae's older brother right? Jutaro is your name correct?" I asked as he stared at me cautiously.

"I am Jutaro, but how do you know Yae?" He asked me still having his blade drawn.

"I'm her friend, we came to help you as soon as she knew you her older brother was in danger." I told him as he looked at me in surprise.

"You're with Yae?!" He asked me as I nodded.

"Yeah, she's actually close by so let me fetch her." I told him as I casted Gate and soon enough Yae came running our smiling.

"Older brother!" Yae shouted as she ran up and hugged him.

"Yae...? Is this really you, Yae?" Jutaro asked.

"Yes!" Yae responded as the rest of the girls came through.

When Irene came in, she did a brief check up over me making sure I didn't receive any injury as Igris slipped back into my shadow.

"I'm guessing that's another one of your magics?" Irene asked making me chuckle as I looked at her smirking face.

"What can I say, a mage can't reveal all of her tricks." I said making her giggle as we looked back towards the others.

"They are my friends, and all of them are reliable people." Yae said answering whatever her brother asked.

"Speaking of which, where's Father, older brother? Is he safe?" Yae asked in concern.

"Aah, he's safe so don't worry. He escorting Ieyasu-sama, you can meet him later." Jutaro told her as I looked at the multiple people here injured.

'Heh, going from threatening to helpful, oh how I have changed.' I thought as I pulled out my phone.

"Program Start/Condition: A Target On Screen Is Touched/ Action: Use Multiple On All Touched Targets/ Program End" I casted as I then touched all the pins on my phone before a magic circle appeared above them.

"Come Forth, Light! Soothing Comfort: Cure Heal" I casted as all the injured soldiers had light shine on then before they we're miraculously all healed up.

"Wait....What did you do? I know you used a healing spell, but don't tell me that you..."Leen said utter shocked at my display of magic.

I gave a small smile towards her as I responded.

"I'm glad I was able to heal everyone injured in this place." I said as she stared at me with a blank expression while Irene just giggled right beside me.

Turning to Jutaro, I saw the look of surprise in his eyes.

"The spell only healed their wounds, so the blood they lost is still not there so make sure they don't strain themselves." I told him as he nodded.

"A-Aah, I understand. I'll make sure to notify everyone." He said making nod.

"Also, What are the Oni-masked guys among the soliders? I saw them fall before rising back up like a type of undead zombie." I told him as he sighed.

"I don't know, Neither being impaled by Spear nor getting their limbs chopped off would kill them, they're completely living corpses. They will only stop moving after we break their mask." He told me making me nod at the information.

"Hm...Seems Like Something is controlling the corpses. Maybe a Null spell or an artifact."Leen stated making me look at her.

"Artifact?" I asked.

"It's a term for tools left behind by an ancient civilization that have powerful magic. I mean isn't that thing you have there also an artifact?" She asked pointing at my phone as I wryly smiled.

"I guess you can consider it that, but those masked guys are really a nuisance." I said as I walked towards the window.

"Hm? There's some regular humans walking among the undead...I guess I'll tone down the power in it just so that it's enough to break through the mask." I spoke to myself as everyone stared at me confused except Irene who was staring at me in surprise.

"Yo-You couldn't have...?" She questioned as I raised my hand up towards the sky.

"Lightning Dragon Slayer Secret Arts: Thunder Palace!" I casted as soon the whole field was covered in a bright glow before suddenly the sound of lightning striking could be heard multiple times.

Everyone watched on shocked at the sight as my attacks devastated the undead army while the regular humans had blacked out from getting struck by lightning.

Soon the attack had ended and all the enemies laid either dead or unconscious on the field.

"I guess that's the end of that." I said as all the Soliders cheered in victory.

I glanced back at Irene to see her looking at me in surprise as I gave her a small smile.

'I did never tell her that I was able to use multiple Dragon Slayer magics.' I thought.

"The thing just now....did you do all of that?" Jutaro asked me as I shrugged.

"Take it how you see it, I don't really care much for attention as it has already dragged me into a unwanted crowd and situation." I told him.

"After being with her so long, it's stupid to be surprised by something like this." Elze commented.

"I just thought about that too." Linze said as I stared at the two deadpanned.

"You two are very rude you know?" I told them as they just shrugged.

Giving a sigh I made my way towards Irene.

"You didn't tell me you can use different Slayer magics?" She asked me in a calm tone as I just chuckled.

"You never asked, you only asked about Sage and that's it." I answered making her look at me for a bit before chuckling.

"I can definitely see that with you. This new life of mine will be filled with surprises" She said with a smile as I gave one back.

"Glad to make it so." I responded as I as I placed my back against the wall.

'Cause I'll keep surprising you as much as I can.'

_________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Amaya Talger

Race: Demi-Human(Wolf)

Age: 15

Gender: Intersex

Lottery Tickets: 1

Store Points: 780

Bloodlines: N/A

Passive Skills:
Swordsmanship Mastery (High)
Dual Wielding Mastery (High)
Pole-arm Mastery (High)
Advanced Reflexes (High)
Danger Sense (High)
Advanced Senses (High)
All Element Affinity (High)
Advanced Mp Regeneration (High)
Hard Body (High)
Advanced Stamina Regeneration (High)
Water Breathing Style (High)
Opening Thread (High)
Flame Breathing Style (High)
Quick Learning(High)
Beast Breathing Style(High)
Thunder Breathing Style (High)
Insect Breathing Style (High)
Santōryū Style (Low)
Advanced Reishi Manipulation (High)
Advanced Reiryoku Manipulation (High)
Sound Breathing Style (High)
Advanced Reiatsu Manipulation (Mid)
Moon Breathing Style (High)
Mist Breathing Style (High)
Bloodlust Manipulation (High)
String Creation (High)
Conquer's Haki (Mid)
Shadow Presivation (High)
Sun Breathing (Low)
Advanced Chakra/Ki Manipulation (Mid)

Active Skills:
<Satan's Gravity Lvl 8>
<Rulers Authority Lvl 8>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<White Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sky Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Flying Thunder God Jutsu Lvl 8>
<Iron Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 5>
<Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 4>
<Shadow Extraction Lvl 10>
__________________________________________________________________________________

If you're wondering why isn't Irene helping? I already explained she's not up to her full power, right now she is comparable to Linze amd Yumina.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.1K 41
[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
749 46 8
" 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝓎ℴ𝓊." 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾'𝗌 , 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝗈 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍. 𝖳𝗁...
62K 2.1K 18
"𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...
8.1K 212 17
[READER IS FEM-ALIGNED, USING SHE/HER] UPDATE (09/27/23): Holy hell, thank you for 2.13k reads!! I actually debated on deleting this story because it...