Tʜᴇ Sᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ |S.S|

Faidsstories tarafından

A ɢɪʀʟ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛs ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ. Hᴇʀ sᴏʟᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ ɪs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴠᴇ... Daha Fazla

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖
Prologue
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝟙
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝟚
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝟛

9.3K 330 45
Faidsstories tarafından

Estella didn't meet up with anyone the next day, not really up for it. She just had to wait for Klaus to arrive to get to work. Enzo had left to go to South America and travel, Estella did tell him her plan. He knew about Klaus and the Originals, she told him she was planning on helping them. He did accuse of her being the enemy but after telling him all that could happen if the don't become friendly with the Mikaelson's he understood.

The house was empty again, the walls echoing with every step she took into the living room, in the middle sat two coffins. One with Freya the other with Mikael. Trevor had arrived last night to deliver them and she thanked him by allowing him to leave if he promised to always answer the phone when she called.

Estella felt conflicted, should she was Freya and let her say goodbye to Mikael, Freya didn't know the oldest Mikaelson as a heartless man who wanted to kill his children. She knew him as a loving father who doted on his daughter everyday. But she didn't want Freya to wake up in a world where the man she once knew to be replaced by a beast.

So she decided she would wake her after Niklaus killed Mikael. She had already acquired everything to kill Dahlia when she was to awaken. She had the soil from Norway all she needed was Mikael's ashes and Esther's blood.

She put a spell on both coffins to take them to another room and keep them cloaked before getting her coat to head to the Boarding House.

----------------------------------------------------

Elena was sat on the couch in the parlour with Isobel's necklace in her hands, earlier that day, Isobel had killed herself in the act of protecting her daughter. Unknown to them that Isobel was actually compelled by Klaus.

"Is that Isobel's?" Stefan asks her sitting next to her. "I never thought I would feel bad about her being dead, and yet." Elena says tearing up remembering what happened.

"She was your mother." Stefan reasoned. "Why did they let me go?"

"Well, anything John told Isobel, we have to assume that Klaus knows, right? So he knows that you're not gonna turn yourself into a vampire. He knows that you have us keeping you safe." Elena looks up at him in determination, "He knows I'm not gonna run."

Damon walks in with a stack of paper in his hands, "Which is why we need to take some precautions, 'cause we got played, all of us." He puts the papers in her lap making her look in confusion. "What's this?"

"It's the deed to our house. It's in Zach's name. As soon as you sign it, it'll be in your name." Elena looks shocked, "You're giving me your house?"

"Isobel had the right idea with the safe house. You'll just stay here till it's all over. That way, you can control who gets invited and who doesn't."

"Although I'll be super pissed if you lock me out." Damon jokes with a small serious tone behind it.

John suddenly gasps for air and sits up and was the exact same time Estella entered the house. Damon rushes over to him and lifts him from the collar. "I swear I had no idea what she was gonna do. I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry."

Elena stands up looking at her father, "Damon, let him go. He and I need to talk." Estella rolls her eyes at Elena's need to order the vampire and sits on couch opposite Stefan and sighs heavily.

"What's got you all moody?" Damon says walking up to her, pulling a strand of her hair in greeting. "Enzo is gone, so i'm alone again. Oh well, not anything new." she says the last bit under her breath but they still heard.

"You can always stay here, I mean you're here every other night anyway." Stefan says whilst looking at her with a small smile. "Hmmm, i'll think about it."

-----------------------------------------------------

Katherine wakes up and sees the warlock casting a spell on someone sitting in a chair. There are two vases. One is full of blood; the other is empty and knocked over on its side. She starts to get up and sees that Elena's necklace is gone. It's Alaric that is in the chair. He opens his eyes and gets up. Katherine gets up slowly as Alaric turns around and sees her.

"Alaric?" A smile crosses Alaric's face. She rushes over to the door but an invisible force prevents her from exiting. Alaric slowly walks over to her and speaks, "Zdravei, Katerina. I have missed you."

"Klaus!"

Estella gasps sitting up from her position in the Boarding House, she had linked herself to Katherine and was able to see if anything happened. Klaus was here, and she could finally get to work.

--------------------------------------------------------

Alaric who was inhabited by Klaus, opens the closet and takes out two shirts whilst Katherine was tied to a chair. "Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?"

He shows the shirts to Katherine. "Okay, bad, or badder?"

"The dark colours suit you better." Klaus chuckles before putting one of the shirts away, "Oh, thank you, honey. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?"

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house." Katherine informs him.

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill. What else?"

"That's it." He gets closer to her and touches her face making her flinch and look afraid. "Oh, so jumpy."

"Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything that I know." Klaus puts his hands on the armrests on Katherine's chair and looks her in the face, "You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me."

She looks at him while he compels her, but before she could say anything Katherine's eyes subtly glaze over red and she hears a voice in her mind. "Tell him there is another witch, you hear she's powerful but you don't know much about her. Congrats, I've decided to help you Kitty."

Estella was watching everything, she could even feel Katherine's shock that Estella was still willing to help her. Katherine composed herself before relaying the message to Klaus.

"What's her name?" Klaus says looking a little worried that there was an unknown in his plan.

"Estella Santos."

-------------------------------------------------------

Stefan, Damon and Estella were all waiting at the threshold of the house waiting to be invited in now that Elena was its owner. Estella didn't need to invited but she didn't want to stay in there whilst Elena was there. Her tolerance for the doppelgänger was dwindling by the minute.

"Thank you, Mr Henry." Elena said opening the door for the man. The two vampires step forward to enter forgetting about the barrier. "Idiotas." she said out loud making Stefan give her a playful glare.

"I'm sorry. I completely forgot." Elena turns to Stefan giving him a flirtatious look that made Estella narrow her eyes at. She knew she wasn't dating Stefan but she still didn't like it. "Stefan. Would you like to come inside my house?"

"Not your house, last I checked its the 'Salvatore Boarding House' not the 'Gilbert Boarding House' get off your high horse." Estella said whilst heading into the house barging past Elena. She found Bonnie sat on the couch and laid down next to her burrowing her face in the witch's stomach.

Bonnie laughed whilst running her fingers through Estella's hair. After a few minutes whilst Elena let the vampires in the house, Bonnie moved Estella's head to get up ignoring the protest coming from the Chaos Witch.

Stefan saw her struggle and took Bonnie's place making Estella wrap an arm around his waist to keep herself steady. She sighed in content without realising making Stefan chuckle slightly.

Bonnie gives Elena her jacket and starts to head to the door. "Wait, where are you going?" Stefan asks from his position on the couch. "To school."

"Huh?" The confusion in his tone made Estella snort out a laugh resulting in Stefan to flick her forehead in warning. "No, no, no. We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it." Damon says in absolute bafflement, "Yeah, guys, Klaus is out there. We know that."

"Right. But where? No one knows. Look, I really appreciate what you guys are doing. And I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I'll be safe here, but I'm not going to be a prisoner." Elena says whilst looking at Damon.

"Whatever you say Elena, in the end it's your life." Damon says giving up on trying to keep her alive.

"Don't worry, I'm ready. If he shows his face, I can keep him down for a while I know how."

"The way I see it, next to Bonnie is the safest place that I can be. Come on." Estella laughed again quietly, the safest place for Elena would be near her seeing as Estella carried all the cards that could get Klaus to stop killing them all.

They leave and after a bit Stefan starts to get up to leave. "Estella, you gotta get up, we have school." The witch burrowed her face into his chest more not wanting to get up, "Nooo." she whined.

"Okay, up we go." Stefan gathers her in his arms grabbing her bag as well as his own and getting up to go to his car. She didn't even argue she just held tighter around his neck and let herself be carried to school.

--------------------------------------------------------

Everyone sits down in their seats before class starts. Elena takes the poster for the 60s decade dance out of her bag and shows it to Stefan with a smile. He shakes his head in disapproval, not really understanding why she would ask him if they weren't together.

Then, she shows it to Bonnie. She nods her head. Elena looks back at Stefan with a smug look. Elena still believed that there was a chance for them to be together again, but Stefan had moved on. Alaric who still being possessed by Klaus arrives.

"Hello, class. What are we learning today?"
Dana, a girl on the cheer squad spoke up, "With the decade dance tonight, we've been covering the sixties all week."

"Right. The sixties." He starts to write on the board and speak to the class at the same time. "The sixties. I wish there was something good I could say about the sixties, but. Actually, they kind of sucked. Except for the Beatles, of course. They made it bearable. Uh, what else was there? The Cuban missile thing, the...we walked on the moon. There was Watergate."

"Watergate was the seventies, Ric. I-I mean Mr Saltzman." Elena says before correcting herself on his name. "Right. It all kind of mushes together up here, the sixties, seventies. Thank you, Elena."

He keeps his gaze on her for a bit too long but is cut off when the door to the classroom opens, "Sorry I'm late Ric, I didn't really want to be here." A girl Klaus did not know walked in so he was hesitant on what to say. "It's alright but that is going to be a detention."

Estella gapes at him, she knew it was Klaus she just wanted to have a little fun, she went up to his desk looking at him in disbelief, "Oh come on Ric, we're drinking buddies. You can't give me detention, how are we supposed to torture Damon together if you punish me."

Klaus didn't know what to do, he was so confused and a little worried that his cover was blown, he simply revoked his detention and asked her to sit down. This made her beam up at him in victory and sitting in her seat next to Stefan.

"You didn't have to guilt trip him like that Estella." The name made Klaus' ears perk up this was the witch that Katherine had told him about. He looked up to see her again and saw that she was already looking at him.

Estella winked at him and went back to her conversation with Stefan, "Oh please, it was easy Alaric is as scary as a puppy."

--------------------------------------------------------

Estella was sitting with Bonnie before Elena came to join them. Estella knew that the amount of power Bonnie needed to kill Klaus would kill her but she had already cast a protection on the Bennett.

Dana came up to their table and looked at Elena, "Hey, Elena, there you are. Okay. This is going to sound freaky, but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if you're going to the dance tonight."

"Tell him she just came out of a relationship." Bonnie says making Elena wince at the reminder of her breakup.

"You could at least meet him. He'll be at the dance tonight. Look for him. His name is Klaus." Dana says making them all look at her in shock, minus Estella who was simply amused.

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" Elena asks whilst looking around to find the Original. "His name's Klaus. I know the name's stupid, but I swear he's hot."

"Where is he? Is he here?" Bonnie asks whilst looking around as well. "I don't know." Dana says in a monotone voice. "She's been compelled."

"But he wants to know if you'll save him the last dance. How cute is that?" Dana leaves them all gaping at the cheerleader.

"Is no one gonna talk about how he compelled her to say that he was hot. No? Okay." Estella says whilst continuing to eat her fries.

------------------------------------------------------

Stefan, Damon, Bonnie and Elena were all in the living room while Estella was in the kitchen making her third coffee of the day. "So we go to the dance, we find him." Damon says after hearing of the girls encounter of the Original. "Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like."

"Something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply." Damon says narrowing his eyes at his brother.

"That's true that man looks like he's been sculpted by the gods." Estella sighs dreamily while walking into the room.

Stefan responds harshly, "He could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school." Hearing Estella talk of another man like that didn't sit well with him. He looks at Elena and Bonnie, "I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?"

Someone knocks on the door and Alaric walks in. "There you are." Damon says after opening the door for the possessed man. "Sorry I'm late." Klaus looks around his gaze lingering on the doppelgänger but also the Chaos Witch that he was curious about.

"Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move."

"Okay, so we find him and then what, hmm? What's our plan of attack?" Elena says.

"Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I have now." Bonnie says. Elena adds on in a sure tone, "If you can find him, Bonnie can probably subdue him long enough for Estella to kill him."

Estella looks up from her lap in shock, "Erm, i'm sorry I never agreed to this." They all turned to the witch, Klaus looking curiously. "What do you mean Estella, Klaus wants to kill me and you are the only one powerful enough to kill him." Elena says looking at her in bewilderment.

Estella chuckles at her, "I know i'm powerful Elena, no need to tell me things I already know. But even I can't kill Klaus, no one can."

"And how do you know this?" Klaus, still in Alaric's body asks her. She turns to him with a glint in her eye he couldn't decipher, "Oh Ric, darling, you should know that I know everything. Like I know where he is right now." she bores her eyes into his soul making him tense a little but he tried to not make it obvious.

"And let me guess, you aren't going to tell us?" Damon asks looking at his best friend. "Of course not Dames, can't tell you all my secrets. Don't you worry, everyone will be fine by the end of the day. Go to the dance, drink some punch and enjoy yourselves."

She gets up to go get changed for the dance leaving a lot of confused people, one suspicious of the witch's behaviour. Elena did not believe that Estella was on their side, her side. For all she knew Estella was really working for Klaus and was leading her to her death.

-----------------------------------------------

Estella entered the dance just in time to hear Dana speak on stage, "Thanks for being here, everybody. We have a special shout-out tonight. This is for Elena. From Klaus." Elena looks stunned whilst Klaus was satisfied with the terrified look on the doppelgänger's face.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you not to play with your food." Klaus turns shocked not having heard Estella approaching. "I have no idea what you're talking about." he says trying to draw away suspicion.

"I think you do Mr Mikaelson, after all this is one of your favourite tricks." she says taking a sip of her punch, Klaus turns wide eyed that she figured it out but before he could say anything, Estella spoke up to Damon who was walking towards them. "The guy's a little messed up for a special dedication."

"I'm not impressed." Damon scoffs out. Klaus still in Alaric's body looks a little disappointed, "No?"

" Let me know if you see anything out of whack." he leaves and Klaus takes the opportunity to speak to Estella.

"Who are you? And how did you know it was me?" he interrogates an angry look in his eye.

"You already know of my name, courtesy of Katerina, but what you don't know is that i'm here to help you with your curse." He looks shocked at the information but still suspicious. "So continue your plan of killing Bonnie then when you get your original body back we'll talk. Don't worry i'll find you."

Estella walks off without letting him answer. Who did she think she was commanding the Original Hybrid, the great Klaus Mikaelson into doing what she wanted.

---------------------------------------------------------

After the dance Elena was at the Boarding house sitting next to the fire place with tears in her eyes. Bonnie was dead, Klaus had killed her.

"Hey. Here, drink this." Stefan passes her a glass of water. "I can't."

"Yeah. Yeah, you can. Please drink this." She takes the glass and puts it to her lips but before she can drink it she start crying. "This is my fault."

"No, no. Hey, this is Klaus. Listen to me, Klaus did this." Damon arrives with Estella behind him, she had told Damon of the protection spell she put on the Bennett on the ride over. He too thought Bonnie was dead until she told him.

"What did you do with her?!" Elena gets up angrily to the Salvatore not seeing the witch behind him. "Will you please calm her down?" Damon says whilst looking at Stefan.

"Don't talk like I'm not standing right in front of you." Damon sighs and tries again, "Please calm down."

Eyes blinded by anger Elena starts yelling at him, "You knew! Didn't you? You knew that if she harnessed all that power, that she would die, didn't you?"

"No he didn't, but I did." Estella says stepping forward making herself known. Elena raises her hand to slap her, but Estella catches her wrist squeezing it making Elena wince when her bone cracks a bit under the pressure.

"That is the second time you have raised your hand at me Elena, don't make it a third." Stefan comes behind putting a hand on the small of her back and whispers in her ear, "Breathe". She leans into the touch and Damon speaks up to diffuse the tension.

"You need to listen to me, and prepare for what I'm about to say. Bonnie was going to die, if it wasn't for Star's protection spell she would have. Klaus using Alaric's body was a total surprise. None of us were prepared for that. Making her look dead made him believe it and that make's Bonnie a secret weapon."

------------------------------------------------

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

13.3K 521 12
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰...
678 37 7
"𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐇𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭...
351K 10.1K 112
𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐯�...
52.3K 1.4K 37
𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙡...