𝘊𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩| Tobey McAllister...

By Campcampsimp

[Abandoned] •𝘊𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩: 𝘈 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘧 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘦... More

Discontinued
-Rewrite-
ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕖: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕤𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝
3. Strange dreams with a strange girl
Information/basics
Prolouge
Chapter 1. A new school
Chapter. 2 Meeting Him💙
Chapter 3. WHAT THE HECK?!?
Chapter 4. First battle
Chapter 5. He's not dead!
Chapter 6. Bad dreams
Chapter 7. School Time!
Chapter 8. Meeting Victoria the worst
Chapter 9. A bet
Chapter 10. Put her in her place
Chapter 12. Supposed miss perfect
Chapter 13. PUPPY :0
Chapter 14. BECKY YOU'RE-
Chapter 15. Why is he staring?
CH.16 You can't say that!
Ch. 17 I should go

Chapter 11. After School

711 18 44
By Campcampsimp

Becky's POV:

Did y/n just? They just told Victoria off! Y/n started walking away with Victoria's jaw dropped. I didn't think they could do that. Tobey started walking with y/n and I looked at Violet and Scoops.

"BECKY Y/N JUST- WOW!" Scoops were making hand movements and writing stuff on his notepad.

"I didn't know they had that type of confidence. I've stood up to people before but I didn't expect that." Violet said with surprise.

"I know I didn't know they had that type of courage!"

I'm still shocked, I didn't think y/n could be that intimidating. I guess I'll need to learn more about y/n.

Tobey's POV:

I quickly walked toward y/n before they disappeared. That was impressive, they talked down to Victoria.

"Oh hey, Tobey." They said noticing me.

"Hello y/n what you did was hmm let me think of a word... bold? Valiant, fearless, daring?" They gave a small giggle with a slight blush. 

"Pfft, thank you, Tobey. Victoria just dries my grapes (I'm not sure if that's the correct metaphor sorry)."

"Understandable y/n, she agitates me as well." Y/n showed a simile and sat on a bench. I'm not sure why there's a bench in the school but now is not the time.

"Oh, I made something for you y/n." I grabbed a tiny robot from my bag and showed it to them.

"You did? Aww Tobey it looks adorable." My heart skipped a beat as they took it out of my hands.

"I made it during the day I hope you like it."

"Tobes of course I like it." And they hugged me. Oh goodness, I'm blushing, and Tobes? Do I have a crush on y/n and h/n? I will save that matter for later.

Your POV:

Tobey made me a tiny robot and it's my favorite color? It looks so cute! Tobey's so thoughtful I hope he doesn't attack the city. That would be rude plus I have the Victoria business after school. Is she even gonna try? I humiliated her so I don't think so.

TIME SKIP

Victoria's POV:

Hmph, they better arrive, I am still so angry! Do they dare do that to me? VICTORIA BEST?!? I have that dumb super's costume on. It better look real enough, I made it myself because I'm the BEST! Oh, here they are.

"Hello y/n I have the proof. I'm h/n!" Hah! They can't beat that.

"Um hold on Victoria ill be right back I need to go Ummm walk my homework..." And with that, they speed-walked away to the washroom. I bet they're going to run away! That proves I'm the best superhero- Oh my god h/n is here.

"WHAT!?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?" They rolled their eyes with annoyance.

"Oh just heard some LIES about me. Like how you are supposedly me? I'm proving that isn't true sooo bye-bye Victoria." And with that, they ran away. And then y/n came back looking smug.

"I saw everything Victoria your wrong I'm right byeee."

Your POV:

Ok time to run. I looked at Victoria made an L sign with my hand and ran away to my house.

                                                              Ha! Serves her right

(Guess who just installed Grammarly? Me, that means better chapters and fewer grammatical errors with better quality. Hope ya'll enjoy the chapter!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.1K 22
You are tom Holland sister and you get bullied for that and get treated horribly for it until your brother Tom finds out
280K 7.8K 51
You hated the world your father had left your mother for another women causing your mother to commit suicide. And now you have to live with your fath...
23.4K 407 20
[𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙕𝙄𝙀𝙍 𝙓 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍] ↳ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, summer unexpectedly turns into a adventure full of new friends, new fears and new feel...
23.3K 369 25
You're new in town, you're parents stayed in New York City. So basically you're alone in Derry waiting to make friends. But perhaps you might find lo...