swain. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...

By serawshere

Four years after a country sent four soldiers to an island surrounded by the ocean and a civilization hidden... More

chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter six.
chapter seven.

chapter five.

21 3 2
By serawshere

as Nila, in titan form, stood safely away from the demolished living quarters, she took a moment to recuperate from the shock and momentary fear from the destruction and bloodshed of her comrades.

this really was not supposed to happen today, she never wanted this to happen.

the air around her became so thin it was sharp, cutting the back of her throat every time she inhaled, her precious organ that thumped rhythmically was desperately thrown off rhythm.

Nila's blood ran cold, colder than the winter's snow. all she could think, her mind playing these two thoughts over and over again like a record player was— was Porco still in that building when it collapsed?

did he get crushed??

tears pricked her eyes at the thought, he couldn't die. he couldn't. he couldn't. he couldn't. he...

and luckily, the gods were on her side tonight because she was right, he wasn't.

she saw the slightest image of his titan on a rooftop not too far away before hopping down into an alleyway.

her prayers were answered and she had to remember to thank each god that ever was, later, after all of this is over.

with her mind at ease, she began moving through the dark and dim city, lighting it up as she went.

she first needed to find Zeke Jaeger, the Beast Titan.

with more yellow lightning filling the sky, she imagined that would be him, and as she turned to look in that direction, she didn't see Zeke, no, what she saw was the Tybur family's War Hammer Titan rising up to meet the challenge of the infamous Eren Jaeger.

oh what the fuck, Nila couldn't help but think. so that was the Founder Titan, greaaaat.

if Eren Jaeger is here, then does Zeke know? if he knows, is he helping his younger brother siege the city?

that was what she had wanted to tell Porco—not that she loved him and wanted to be with him—which she did, but oh fuck, now wasn't the time for this!

Nila in her titan form placed one hand on a rooftop and swung her legs over, landing on the other side of the building. she began running around different buildings and trying to not step on anybody below her, Nila saw the War Hammer ready up their crystal hammer but before they could get it up fully, the Attack Titan started his own lunge.

with the Infernal Titan, she gathered up a fireball in her palm and tossed it Eren's way.

the flaming ball stunned Eren long enough for the Tybur to swing the hammer up and under his jaw, sending him flying into the broken down apartment complex behind him.

Nila silently cheered for Tybur. in all honesty, she had nothing against Eren, believe it or not, but she was on one explicit side of this war.

the war started with petty feelings and would probably end that way, too.

Nila quickly ejected herself from her titan, falling to the ground with sudden force, feeling like it almost gave her whiplash.

she suddenly regretted that decision to eject from the nape of her titan form before falling.

she crawled out of the steaming carcass and jumped to her feet, pulling her arm band tighter around her bicep as she took off through the streets.

she only had one goal, make it through this night.

—————————————————————————

so, it was now reaching the early mornings, Nila felt like absolute ass, and everything was going to shit.

currently she was coddling Porco on a rooftop, hidden among the rubble and wreckage caused by Eren and the Tybur family's titans.

Porco, who was rubbing his jaw back and forth while mumbling, over and over again, "it's my fault, it's my fault,"

Nila never knew what to say in these situations, she'd hold him close to her, maybe play with his hair a bit until he was at least conscious enough to form a response, but this?

she thought that when Marcel didn't return with the three that did come back from Paradis, he'd never recover, but he did.

because Porco is the strongest person Nila knows.

oh, that reminds her:

it was a sunny morning, but the atmosphere was grim. standing in front of the boat of Marley's warriors who made it back home alive, was Porco Galliard, the brother of the Warrior Who Never Saw The Wall.

his lips trembled, his eyes watered but all that could be seen through tears was hatred. Marcel should've come back alive, not Reiner.

the hardest part about not seeing his brother on the dock, waiting for him with a smile and arms outstretched like when they were younger, was the fact that when his time would come, he'd have to live through the memories of his brother while experiencing the life that Marcel never got to live.

from that moment on, Nila noticed, Porco was never the same. he was rougher, he held a brave face even when he was terrified, he put on a shitty smile when all he felt like doing was wasting away staring at that stupid grey sky. he was a changed man, and Nila felt that Reiner was the sole cause of it.

"i hate him, Nils, i fucking hate his guts." he had told her one night, clutching his head in his hands as he tried to wipe away his tears without letting her see.

"you're always so brave, Pock. you don't have to be so strong in front of me, not anymore." she drew him in closer, wrapping her arms around his torso and head as his arms fell to his lap and he wept silently.

"you don't have to be afraid anymore, it's a scary world, no doubt, but as long as i'm here, Pock?

"it'll all be okay, remember? as long as i'm here, you don't have to be afraid anymore." she spoke to him, present day.

"it's my fault, Nila," he turned to her for the first time in thirty minutes, "Tybur is dead because of me. i saw her face... when Eren... when he, FUCK! when i crushed her skull through the crystal with my teeth." he looked horrified, nothing but fear in his eyes as he began shaking all over.

Nila's heart broke for the poor boy. fuck, man! they were just kids pitted against each other in a never ending battle of bloodshed and families getting fucking destroyed, and for what cost? someone's happiness??

"this is bullshit!" she cursed to herself, shaking her head, flinching as an explosion sounded off in the very near distance.

she felt familiar hands close gently over her ears and when she looked up, she saw Porco with a sad smile on his face.

"bullshit, yeah, it is, you're right. but whether it's my fault or Eren's, or that fucking bitch Zeke's, we have each other," his grip slid down from her ears and onto her cheeks "i love you, Nila."

his voice was shaken, and not at all steady or romantic, but those three words in full were all she needed in that moment.

Nila's eyes widened, her voice caught in her throat.

when she could muster up enough confidence to speak, she said "i love you too, Porco. get over here." she kinda smiled a bit more brightly, despite all of the chaos and destruction currently going on, they had each other, and they were content with that.

Porco scooted himself closer to his girl, and almost giggled to himself, god he felt like a little kid right now, who knows, he might start kicking his feet and twirling his hair next if no one stops him.

Nila couldn't tear her eyes away from his, his face was the most beautiful sight to her. his ashen eyes that looked like they were glowing when he'd smile, and oh gosh... that smile. she would do anything to see it again, so bright and happy, she almost started crying.

she leaned into him, and as she did that, he leaned in too, eyes now focused solely on her lips.

was this it? were they really about to kiss?

every thought possible ran through both of their heads, Nila's breathing quickened and she almost thought she'd start having a panic attack if he didn't kiss her quick enough.

and just like that, she was taken aback, knocked completely breathless by the way his lips grazed hers at first, almost like a warning, testing the water out to see if it felt right.

when she leaned forwards even more, almost craving what she felt in that brief moment, he did too, again.

again, and again. over and over again, his lips kept finding hers. the melody of their love quickened to the chorus, the beats of their hearts were one and in that moment, they were too.

Nila almost bit his lip which made them both giggle into each other's mouths, it was a hearty laugh. one that made him pull away from her and rest his forehead against hers.

Porco Galliard had never been so deeply in love with someone before, not like the way he was with Nila.

he knew his type of love, it was rough, almost coming off as hateful, but this? these butterflies that he felt roaming his stomach, that makes him ease himself into Nila's heart was like something he'd never before experienced. this? this was magical.

"you're," his voice was rough, yet soft, he cleared his throat, continuing what he was saying, "you're everything and more to me, Nila. i'll never ever let go of you, do you understand me? never. you're my saving grace, the sun on a cloudy day. i revolve around you. god." he almost laughed at himself, his hands, which had fell to her collarbones—shoulders area, tightened a little bit, "i'm drawn to you."

"inexplicably, i feel the same. my love for you is so intense it burns, i've imagined this moment a thousand times, and Pock, the one thing that hasn't changed, is the way i feel about you." her hands found the back of his neck, his nape, and she pulled him in a little more, propping herself up on her knees. "kiss me again, lover boy."

he obliged, crashing his lips onto hers like she'd never ask again. it was passionate, the feeling of sweet and tender love flowing from Nila into Porco, and vice versa. their lips locking and unlocking, moving and swaying to the chorus of their song, their love.

his hands dared to move to a place he'd touched a hundred times before, but never in this context. his fingertips danced on her waist, palms molding to her hips.

Nila hummed into the breathtaking kiss, slipping her digits into his hair, scratching his scalp with her nails sent a shiver running down his back.

"you are heaven, woman." he kissed her again, "and you're all mine."

a smile broke out on her face, feeling Pock lay a small peck on the front of her teeth.

"hey, Pock?" she inquired after a moment, pulling back just far enough to look over her shoulder. "can we get off this burning building?"

"THE BUILDING'S ON FIRE?! why the fuck didn't you say something, you goof!"

Nila laughed like a fucking mockingbird and was brought to tears as Porco yanked her up with him as he took off running towards the other roof.

"i thought you knew!!" she managed to yell out at him, when he skidded to a stop in front of her, she ran into his shoulder with an oomph.

"oh, you thought i knew?" he turned to her, "you thought i knew?? i was otherwise preoccupied, bitch."

the sassy Pock Galliard has made a comeback, it seems. Nila thought to herself with a grimace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118 1 7
Callida Mae Jesper never knew trust until she met the Kirsteins. She didn't know team work until she joined the Cadet Corp. She didn't know real fear...
19.3K 714 30
She's an optimistic aspiring actress, and he's an obstacle she crashed into. She finds him to be a waste of time, he finds her to be a pain in his a...
86.8K 2.8K 21
"๐จ๐จ๐ก ๐ข๐ฆ ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐จ๐ก ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ข ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก." [eren x fem reader] y...
296K 9.5K 38
|Discontinued, unfortunately| You are Y/n L/n of the Survey Corps. You joined the trainee squad when you were 12, ranked first, and joined the Scouti...