Beauty and the beast (Gyutaro...

By Mirmar0_

~discontinued till further notice~ Credit to the person who made the cover! I don't know the name of the pers... More

Prologue
Warabihime Oiran
(Y/n)
Good memories
Dreams of the past
New story update
head cannon chapter
Pretty stars
Pretty stars (pt.2 present time)
Scent, what scent?
Heyyy
I'm so sorry
Update on the next chapter!

Beautiful smile

1.5K 48 47
By Mirmar0_

Hi! Sorry I haven't been updating lately! I have had therapy, school and I've been sick...

Gyutaro's POV

I groaned as I walked on the rooftops of the buildings. Why did Daki have to make me take care of her 'apprentice'?

Sure Muzan-sama had ordered her to meet him but I still don't get it.

"Daki I'm here."
I said as I jumped through the window.

"Onii-chan!"
She yelled and bounced over to me giving me a hug.

She can be such a dork sometimes, but she's my little dork (don't take that the wrong way please ;-;)

"Onii-chan, this is (Y/n)-chan"
I followed her finger and was met by a very pretty woman. So annoying.

I could just kill her right here and now but for some reason I'm way to curious plus Daki seems to like her.

"Will you supervise her while I'm gone? Pleeeeeeaaaase!"

I rolled my eyes at my sisters ignorance and stupidity.

"I would say no unless this wasn't important, witch it is. So fine."
I said harshly.

"Yay! Thank you Nii-chan!"
Daki said and disappeared through the window. (Do they have windows?)

Narrator's POV

The silence that fell over the room was unbearable.
Yet (Y/n) found it peaceful after the days that had past with Daki talking none stop.

She closed her eyes and Gyutaro could swear he saw a ghost of a smile on her face.

"So,Who turned you into a demon?"
Gyutaro suddenly asked.

"That's a weird question."
(Y/n) stated coldly starring daggers into him.

"Well but I just want to know. Now answer me dumbass."
Gyutaro said clearly not amused by
(Y/n)'s behavior.

"The current Upper moon rank two, Douma-sama." (Y/n) stated flatly.

"What a coincidence! I was turned by Douma-sama too!" Gyutaro exclaimed. *forgot to mention that characters won't act like themselves*

(Y/n) POV

Optimism was like venom as he spoke clearly amused by my answer.

"What did I say to turn you so optimistic all of the sudden?" My words were harsh and frankly quite disrespectful.

'I should know my place...'
I thought ready to be struck if necessary.

But nothing came, instead I looked up to see Gyutaro smiling like a little kid.

"Well it's just that we have a lot in common" he smiled.
.
.
.
.

Minutes passed in silence and I was willing to keep it that way but my peace was quickly disturbed by Gyutaro grabbing my face.

"Eh, what are you doing?"
I asked confused to what possessed him to grab me out of the blue like that.

"Admiring your beauty, Dumbass. What do you think I'm doing?"
He said.

I wanted to pry him off me but I couldn't.

"Grabbing my face... That's what I think your doing."
I said and then it hit me...

He  called me beautiful..?
Beautiful...?

"Wait you called me beautiful..."
I stated a blush slowly creeping up onto my cheeks.

"Yes, and your even more beautiful blushing... Too bad your a walking entity of stupid."

Of course he had to insult me right after. (😒 litterly the face your making, works most likely only for mobile users)
.
.
.
.
A few more hours went by and Daki came back. By this time me and Gyutaro had become great friends.

"Heya love birds!"
Daki exclaimed excitedly.

*cue the cricket meme sound*

"..."

"..."

Gyutaro POV

I abruptly stood up grabbing some things I had brought with me and walked towards the window.

"Good night Daki. And...
It was nice meeting you (Y/n)."
I said not expecting a response from her.

"It was nice meeting you too."

"YOU SMILED!!"
Daki exclaimed causing me to turn around.

Smiling back and left.

'God's she has a beautiful smile...'

_________________________________________

Hiii!! So sorry I missed the deadline update yesterday 😨 I literally was going about my day and then I realized I had a chapter to write.
So I'm incredibly sorry about that.
Hope you enjoyed!
And don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it.
Comment your questions and feedback I enjoy reading all of the comment even though I might not reply to them, believe me I have read them all 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
81K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
323K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
244K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...