Among Us Logic Truth or dare

By stanthebluedude

truths or dares between AUL characters More

info
Phiby925's dare.
Baker1000's dare
Intro to characters
Baker1000 and Icycalcandcat's dare
@Cupid34ela's dare part 1
Cupid34ela's dare pt 2
update

JustANerdyLittleBird' s dare

70 2 0
By stanthebluedude

Me:Welcome back to AUL truth or dare, and Im you host Jay.
Captain:who are the dares for today?

Me: Well oday we have a dare from JustANerdyLittleBird who dared The gentleman to cosplay as a Kangaroo for 24 hours and Everytime he hops he has to make 'boing boing noises.

The gentleman: This is stupid.

Me: Don't be rude to our viewers who are requesting.

* Magically puts The gentlemanin a Kangaroo costume*

Mr. Cheese: awww
*The gentleman hops with the boing boing noise*
Me: well thanks for the request and don't forget to leave one if you have them, see you guys soon.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

hope you enjoy the two new chapters I uploaded today, I do make other content on my other socials I have two YouTube channels and two TikToks if you want to see other things I do besides Wattpad.

YT channe 1: Jay.theblueninja and my other YT is Stan toolboy.
while my TikToks are Jay.theblueninja and my other one is toolshed_tb

it would mean a lot to me if you checked out my Jay.theblueninja YouTube channel because it only has two subscribers, but it is my channel that I branch out from AUL and South Park content, so if you want to check them out.

see you guys later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 4.3K 28
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
163K 6.6K 73
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩶Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
26.4K 358 57
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
113K 2.5K 52
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...