In Another World With My Very...

By LupusNoir00

This Story is one of my old fanfics which I had left on my computer and decided not posting it since it could... More

Prologue
[Vol 1] Chapter 1
[Vol 1] Chapter 2
[Vol 1] Chapter 3
[Vol 1] Chapter 4
[Vol 1] Chapter 5
[Vol 1] Chapter 6
[Vol 1] Chapter 7
[Vol 1] Chapter 8
[Vol 1] Chapter 9
[Vol 1] Chapter 10
[Vol 1] Chapter 11
[Vol 1] Chapter 12
[Vol 1] Chapter 13
[Vol 1] Chapter 14
[Vol 1] Chapter 15
[Vol 1] Chapter 16
[Vol 1] Chapter 17
[Vol 1] Chapter 18
[Vol 1] Chapter 19
[Vol 1] Chapter 20
[Vol 1] Chapter 21
[Vol 1] Chapter 22
[Vol 1] Chapter 23
[Vol 1] Chapter 25
[Vol 1] Chapter 26
[Vol 1] Chapter 27
[Vol 1] Chapter 28
[Vol 1] Chapter 29
[Vol 1] Chapter 30
[Vol 1] Chapter 31
[Vol 1] Chapter 32
[Vol 1] Chapter 33
Amaya's Current Status
[Vol 2] Chapter 1
[Vol 2] Chapter 2

[Vol 1] Chapter 24

3.7K 130 10
By LupusNoir00

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Amaya Talger

Race: Demi-Human(Wolf)

Age: 15

Gender: Intersex

Lottery Tickets: 1

Store Points: 380

Bloodlines: N/A

Passive Skills:
Swordsmanship Mastery (High)
Dual Wielding Mastery (High)
Pole-arm Mastery (High)
Advanced Reflexes (High)
Danger Sense (High)
Advanced Senses (High)
All Element Affinity (High)
Advanced Mp Regeneration (High)
Hard Body (High)
Advanced Stamina Regeneration (High)
Water Breathing Style (High)
Opening Thread (High)
Flame Breathing Style (High)
Quick Learning(High)
Beast Breathing Style(High)
Thunder Breathing Style (High)
Insect Breathing Style (High)
Santōryū Style (Low)
Advanced Reishi Manipulation (High)
Advanced Reiryoku Manipulation (High)
Sound Breathing Style (High)
Advanced Reiatsu Manipulation (Mid)
Moon Breathing Style (High)
Mist Breathing Style (High)
Bloodlust Manipulation (High)
String Creation (High)
Conquer's Haki (Mid)
Shadow Presivation (High)
Sun Breathing (Low)
Advanced Chakra/Ki Manipulation (Mid)

Active Skills:
<Satan's Gravity Lvl 8>
<Rulers Authority Lvl 8>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<White Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sky Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Flying Thunder God Jutsu Lvl 8>
<Iron Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 5>
<Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 6>
<Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 4>
<Shadow Extraction Lvl 10>
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amaya's P.O.V

Currently I was standing up as I stared at Renne in her maid uniform, before this I had to place Irene in her room as I didn't want her to sleep in the living room by herself.

"Heh, It looks nice on you Renne." I complimented as she smiled towards me.

"R-Really?" She asked as I nodded.

"Now, You might want to place your pendant under you clothes. As it may get in the way of your work." I told her as she nodded.

"I got you Amaya!" She said making me chuckle.

Laim was about to say something, which I'm guessing is the way she should address me from now on, but I stopped him.

"Aye Renne, From now on when we're in a formal setting or have guests over. You are going to have to call me Mistress, alright? But as long as it's just me and you or the others you can call be my name, got it?" I said making her nod her head excited.

"Of course Amaya!" She said making me chuckle as Laim could only sigh at this since it was my decision and order.

"Alright, now why don't you head with Cecile. She will show everything you need to know about working here." I said as Cecile came over with a smile.

"Kay~ Renne-Chan, Let's go~." Cecile said as Renne came up towards her before looking back at me.

"I'll be off Amaya!" Renne said as I chuckled and gave small wave at her.

"Have fun, and do your best~." I said as she and Cecile walked away.

Giving a smile, I turned around from my spot and was about to go and head up to my room since everything was basically handled.

Though that was quickly squandered as Yumina came into the room carrying a letter.

"Amaya, I received a letter from father. He requests you pay him a visit at the palace, if you have time today." She told me making me sigh as I could already guess what this was about.

'The Duke just had to br so fast to brag to the king...' I thought as given the paper from the king.

"I guess I need to prepare him a bike..."I said as Yumina gave me a wryly smile making me sigh.

'Well I guess this works out as I have some questions for the king.' I thought.

-Time Skip-

Right now I stood infront of the king with a blank expression as I had my arms crossed.

"Well, you know Al...I mean Duke Ortlinde, showed me a new type of vehicle. Also I heard it was crafted by Amaya. So I'm wondering if you be able to give one to me as well." The king rambled as I just sighed.

"I already knew what you called me in for, so I already brought it with me." I told him making him chuckle nervously.

"Well in that case where is it?! I'll be very grateful to receive one!" He told me as I just sighed casted storage making the bike pop up out of the ground.

"As per usual, you're out of the ordinary, Amaya. Is this spell different from gate?" The king asked as I shook my head.

"No, just a storage spell. I'm guessing Alfred let you ride his?"I asked.

"Yeah, but I couldn't ride it well. Al told me that it requires practice, how long does that take?" He asked me as I shrugged.

"Can't really tell you as it is different for everyone. Alfred took almost the whole morning while my maids we're able to ride it well after 3 hours. " I told him as he nodded.

"Also King, I have some questions for you."I said making him look at me surprised.

"Hoh? It's rare for you, Amaya, to ask for my help." He said making me sigh at this.

'I guess I should get this over with so I can return home.'I thought.

-Time Skip-

I had just explained to the king the situation as he looked to be in thought.

"Hmm, A crime is a crime. She must atone for her crime. However considering her circumstances, I think there's room for Leniency. If Amaya, takes responsibility of monitoring and rehabilitating her into society. There'll only be a large fine and a warning." He told me as I nodded.

"If that's the case, I'll pay her fine." I told the king as he looked at me a bit shocked before nodding.

"If that is your choice, but please tell her that there will be no second chances." He said to me as I nodded.

"Though there is still something I don't understand?"He said making me raise a brow.

"What is it?"I asked.

"About why there is so many vagrant children, we have poured out a huge sum of money to our kingdom's orphanage....could it be that..." He trailed as he soon clapped his hand an a Espion appeared infront of him making me chuckle as I could tell that there was another pair of ears in the room.

"Who is the financial director of the Orphanage?" The king asked.

"It's Baron Sebek, and There are rumors that his influence has been growing unusually strong over the last few years." The Espion told as the king nodded.

"Thoroughly examine the flow of money and immediately restrain anyone clearly guilty of embezzlement." He commanded as the Espion and nodded and left but not before taking a glance at me.

'Hm? It seems she herself knew I was aware of her presence.' I thought as I faced the king.

"My apologies, The circumstances of the child who Amaya took in is the result of my own blunder. Please forgive me." He apologized as he bowed his head a bit making me look at him wryly.

"It's fine, I understand that a king cannot watch over everything that happens in his kingdom." I said as he looked at me.

"Indeed, If only there was someone who could take my position and allow me to retire." The king gazed at me as I just wryly smiled at his hidden message.

"We've already been over this. Not my type of thing, never is and never will be." I told him bluntly as he chuckled.

"Worth a try, I guess I will see you later, Amaya." He said as I nodded and gated back to my home as from what I know Charlotte is sleeping currently and I didn't want to wake her up.

Getting through my gate, I was greeted by Laim.

"Welcome home, Mistress."Laim greeted me.

"Hey Laim, Renne's doing good right?" I asked as he nodded with a smile.

"Most excellent, Ma'am.' He told me as I nodded.

"Ahh, Mistress, You also have visitors." He told me making me confused.

"What?" I questioned as I looked behind him to see Paula.

"Paula?! What are you doing all the way out here? Shouldn't you be with Leen? What if she gets worried about you?" I asked as Yumina and Irene walked into the room seeing me talking to the teddy bear.

"She is with me, It'll be impossible if she didn't." Leen said making me chuckle as I turned towards her.

"So you are here Leen....wait? Why are you here?" I asked as I placed Paula back on the ground and she ran back towards Leen.

"I've come to investigate some things." She told me as I raised a brow.

"I've also came to punish Charlotte, I already spanked her." Leen said making me sweat drop.

"So you're the reason why she's asleep..." I said making her giggle as Irene and Yumina walked up towards me.

"Amaya? Who is this person?" Yumina asked me.

"Also why does she smell like something familiar?" Irene asked as well.

"Well this person is the Matriarch of The Mismedian Faires, Her name is Leen. She doesn't look it, but she's actually older than all of us, heck even you Irene." I told them making Irene raise a brow as she along with Yumina stared at Leen.

"A fairy...? But..." Yumina said confused about something until I noticed what.

"Huh? Leen where is your wings?"I asked.

"Aahh, I made my wings invisible using light magic. They attract too much attention in this country." Leen told us as I nodded.

"Huh? So faires actually exist in this place. I wonder do Spriggans do aswell?" Irene asked to herself as Leen looked towards her.

"They do, thankfully they want nothing to do with the outside world. They like to stay underground with all their precious stuff or what not." Leen said making Irene nod as she continued to stand by me.

"So what are your here for Leen?" I asked her making her focus back on me.

"I had something I wanted to ask you." She said making raise a brow.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's about that crystal creature you defeated some time ago." She said making me look at her surprised.

"...What?" I questioned.

"Crystal Creature, One has also appeared in Mismede." She told me making me surprised.

"When?" I asked as this was very serious situation now.

"A day before you left to return home. An urgent message came from a village in western Mismede, Lairesse. It was about a strange phenomenon that had occurred for a few days." She told me as we all moved into thr living room where everyone including Irene took a seat.

"A strange Phenomenon?" I questioned.

"Yes, it was discovered by a group of children from Lairesse. They discovered a small crack suspended in the air in the middle of the forest. The crack could not be touched, but it strangely did exist." Leen said as went to explain the rest of her story.

As it turns out, the crack had started to get bigger and bigger every day. They had let the adults know of this and the village chief had sent a message to the capital. After a platoon of soldiers and Leen had went to the village only to find it annihilated. The Villagers we're all killed by the creature making it a massacre. They had decided to fight it but it had been for not worth as they experienced the same things we did with out crystal Beast. Half of the soldiers were beyond saving as the village was devastated. They did manage to defeat it though as Leen had dropped a giant Boulder on the top of it's head crushing the core as it then couldn't regenerate anymore.

"It seems you had a tough fight." I said as she nodded.

"When I came here, I went to Charlotte to make her help me learn more about the monster, only for her to tell me that something similar happened in Belfast. Moreover, that you we're the one who defeated it. I also heard that your able to use all null spells, aren't you." She said gazing at me weirdly as I sweat dropped.

"Yes, I can now stop staring at me like that." I told her as she giggled.

"No wonder you can use program." She said as she took a sip of her tea.

"Based on the story of the story of the surviving Villagers, that crystal monster emerged from the crack after the enlarging crack in the space broke." Lean told me as I raised a brow.

'From a crack in space...Does this have something to do with another world?' I thought as Leen brought out a piece of paper.

"The Magical Creature looked like this."She said placing the paper on the table for all to see.

"It's totally different from the one we faced. The one here was more like a cricket as it attacked by extending its legs." I told her.

"While the one in Mismede cut and slashed its opponents by extending its tail part, like it was a sharp blade." Leen said making me look at her.

"Back when I was a child, An elder from my tribe told me a story. It was about Demons known as Phrase. They were invulnerable and we're here to destroy the world, but in the end they had vanished just like how they appeared and everything went back normal as if nothing ever happened." Leen told us as we all listened to her.

"So you think these crystal creatures that you both keep talking about are Phrase?" Irene voiced as we looked towards her.

"I'm not really sure about it, the Elder that had told me the story had passed away, but even then she told us that it was a tale she heard as a child." Leen told us.

"So we can't even confirm it..."I said as we now hit a dead-end.

"Yes, In fact, We faires only began to contact others species a hundred plus years ago.."Leen said causing me to sigh.

"Well it's useless trying to drone on it now without any confirmed evidence and facts. For now if we see one, we should move quickly to terminate it." I said making everyone nod in agreement.

"By the way, I will be staying in this kingdom as Mismedian Ambassador instead of Olga." She told me as I chuckled.

"Is that so? I guess I'm going to have to help Charlotte if she ever calls for me." I said with a small smile.

"Actually bringing that topic up, What is your other transversal Magic? From what Charlotte told me it is faster then Gate."Leen asked as I gave a small smile.

"That's a secret, All you need to know is that it allows me to teleport to any place I placed a special seal on." I explained to her as she nodded at my words, but still looked at me curious.

"Well that certainly is something, but even still being able to use Gate? You must he some special person, Amaya~." She said making me look at her with a wearily look.

"No need, to make that look. I won't tell this to the Beast King or Other tribe Partiarchs. I'm kind to my own, you know?" She said making me look at her with a raised brow.

"Your own?" I questioned.

"You'll be come my disciple, right?" She asked me making me look at her with a sweat dropped look as I had to separately use Rulers Authority to keep Beru in my Shadow as he was trying to shredd Leen apart.

'This fairy is a menace.' I thought.

"Fufu~, It was just a joke. It's not to my liking to force someone against their will." She said as I could stare at her deadpanned.

'Bullshit, You were half serious with that.' I thought as Renne came into te room holding a tray of cookies and tea.

"I have gone and brought more tea." Renne said awkwardly as I could only chuckle at her adorable expression.

"Renne come here." I told her as she looked at me embarrassed before making her way towards me.

Once she was near enough, I had picked her up and sat her in my lap with a small smile as I hugged the small girl in my arms.

"You are so cute~ Renne. Your doing such a good job as well." I said as I patted her head while she was still blushing in my grasp.

"Such an exceptionally young kid, you've employed there. She doesn't seem used to serving guest, a new comer perhaps?" Leen said as I looked up from Renne and towards her.

"I just hired her recently, I'm not really the type for formalities so having her here with me is really a breath of fresh air." I told Leen as she chuckled.

"Well back to what we we're talking about. You can use Gate, correct?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yes, but it has it's drawbacks. It only allows me to visit places I have visited before." I explained to her making her nod.

"Have you ever heard of a Null Spell called Recall? It's a magic spell that allows you to read people's minds and retrieve their memories. If you can combine that spell of yours, you'll be able to go to any place from the retrieved memories of that person." Leen explained to me as I listened to the information.

"I have a certain place that I want you to get me to using both spells. There's a ruin I want to examine in that country." Leen told me as I raised a brow.

"...Okay, but where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Far east, The easternmost end of the world. The divine nation, Eashen." She told me as I glanced over to Yae.

"Ishen, huh?" I said as she nodded.

"This girl was born in Eashen, right? If you read her mind, you'll be able to open a gate to Eashen." Leen said as Yae's face suddenly became red.

"Wai-Wait a second! When you said reading mind, you meant mine?!" Yae said as Leen just giggled.

"You don't have to worry, As long as you're properly conscious as Recall is casted. You will be allowed to show the user the memories only you want them to see."She explained to Yae covering up whatever worries she had.

"....I see." Yae said as Leen faced towards me.

"The Null Spell Recall is a spell which collects memories from the other person's mind by skin contact and the best way of contact is by kissing." She said making me and every girl in the room look at her in shock.

"What?!!" We all asked as she just giggled.

"It was just a joke." Leen said making all of us sweat drop as Irene just gave a soft glare towards Leen.

Getting out her Seat, Leen walked behind the couch as I lifted Renne off of my lap and placed her in Irene's as me and Yae followed after her.

"Alright, Alright, Both of you come right here and stand facing each other." She told us as we did as told.

She then took our hands and placed them in with each other. As I could only softly blush at how soft her hands we're.

'Hm? They are really soft.' I thought as I looked down towards Yae's face to see she was blushing madly.

'She must be embarrassed too.' I thought.

"Alright, close your eyes and Yae try to picture a scenery of Eashen in your mind. Make sure you picture it as clear as possible. If you vaguely picture it, gate will most likely open in another location." Leen told her as she then faced me.

"Then Amaya place your forehead against Yae's and cast Recall." She told me as I had to lean down a bit to proper place our for heads together.

'Jeez, Yae had always had a nice smell, but so close up...'I thought as I shook those thoughts away and decided to move on.

"Recall" I casted as the memories of a green scenery and a shrine had flooded my mind.

"Hm, I guess that is it." I spoke as I opened my eyes and got off of Yae ashe stared at me for a moment.

"Ehm!!" I heard both Yumina and Surprisingly Irene clear their throats as Yae backed away embarrassed while I just shrugged.

'I'm not even going to ask or wonder why they did that?' I thought.

"If you actually saw Eashen,I would like for you to open the gate please?" Leen said making me give her a glare before turning back around around.

"Gate" I casted simply as I then walked through not even bothering to turn back around towards the others.

Once everyone was through, We all stared around at the scenery as Irene stuck close to me admiring it as I did.

"There's no mistaking it, This is my homeland, Eashen! We are in the forest of the shrine near Hashiba, My home town." Yae said happily as I gave a small smile.

'Heh, I guess I get to check out this place after all.'

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Amaya Talger

Race: Demi-Human(Wolf)

Age: 15

Gender: Intersex

Lottery Tickets: 1

Store Points: 380

Bloodlines: N/A

Passive Skills:
Swordsmanship Mastery (High)
Dual Wielding Mastery (High)
Pole-arm Mastery (High)
Advanced Reflexes (High)
Danger Sense (High)
Advanced Senses (High)
All Element Affinity (High)
Advanced Mp Regeneration (High)
Hard Body (High)
Advanced Stamina Regeneration (High)
Water Breathing Style (High)
Opening Thread (High)
Flame Breathing Style (High)
Quick Learning(High)
Beast Breathing Style(High)
Thunder Breathing Style (High)
Insect Breathing Style (High)
Santōryū Style (Low)
Advanced Reishi Manipulation (High)
Advanced Reiryoku Manipulation (High)
Sound Breathing Style (High)
Advanced Reiatsu Manipulation (Mid)
Moon Breathing Style (High)
Mist Breathing Style (High)
Bloodlust Manipulation (High)
String Creation (High)
Conquer's Haki (Mid)
Shadow Presivation (High)
Sun Breathing (Low)
Advanced Chakra/Ki Manipulation (Mid)

Active Skills:
<Satan's Gravity Lvl 8>
<Rulers Authority Lvl 8>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<White Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sky Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Flying Thunder God Jutsu Lvl 8>
<Iron Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 5>
<Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 6>
<Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 4>
<Shadow Extraction Lvl 10>
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just in case, Currently on the mission:

Amaya, Linze, Elze, Irene, Yae, Leen, Kohaku, and Paula.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.5K 50
[completed] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
62K 2.1K 18
"𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...
48.2K 1.5K 14
[Y!HH x F!READER] ❝𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊, 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐄 , 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐅 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑...
662K 10.2K 46
Hello, this is my first story. I don't own demon slayer or Any photos or videos I use in this story the credit goes to their rightful owners (English...