Captured Hearts | TBH Trilogy...

By zubiyamaheenv

"A monster is not always a monster." He stared at her eyes, looking at the ocean which showed hope to him. Th... More

| d e t a i l s |
The Broken Heart Trilogy
01 ● Emotions
02 ● Hesitated Beloveds
03 ● Stalker Baig
04 ● Authentic Alliance
05 ● Dangerous Threats
06 ● Turmoil Of Love
07 ● Passion
08 ● Relinquish
09 ● Hustle Bustle
11 ● Moon Light
12 ● Cherry Flush
13 ● Anguity
14 ● Ugly Secrets
15 ● Alive
16 ● Hollow
17 ● For Her
18 ● Doom
19 ● Desire
20 ● Past
21 ● Feast On Fire
22 ● Foes
23 ● Pity On Pretty
24 ● Anger
25 ● Start (I)
25 ● Yes (II)
26 ● The Baig Mansion
27 ● Reception
28 ● Betrayed
29 ● Support
30 ● Blaze
31 ● Commotion
32 ● Moral Support
33 ● Arrow
34 ● Corpse
35 ● Fear
36 ● Happy
37 ● Change
38 ● Tears
39 ● Deprived
40 ● Truth & Lie

10 ● Joy

1K 96 17
By zubiyamaheenv

How can my life turn so beautiful
like it is decorated with fresh flowers
after you came in?

━━━━━◆᯽︎◆━━━━━

Her body shivered when the cold ring slided through her ring finger. Jannat stared at the diamonds reflecting under the huge lights. She sighed hearing the number of loud cheers. Looking up, she found Shuraim, smiling. The corners of his lips wider as he expressed how happy he was. She stared down at the stage. The flashes blurring her vision once she looks up. Simply deciding to keep it low, she stared down.

After the cheers lowered down, she gave him a look and asked, "Can we sit?" He chuckled at her words and nodded.

They sat together with a mannered distance in between. He couldn't be more happier to be engaged with her. Whereas her feelings were slowly developing towards him. Slowly slipping get heart, she blushed when he complimented, "I can't take my eyes off you."

She gazed, "Then don't."

Keeping a hand in his chest, he acted as if she hit him with an arrow.

"Where did she hurt you, Jiju?" Wafah joked giggling at his gestures. "Everywhere because she is occupying my mind," she didn't dared to look up at anyone as blood rushed to her cheeks, making her hard to not smile.

"Such a cute couple," Shanzae complimented. The grand feast began as the sun started to set slowly. Pastel purple hues spread across the sky. Shuraim looked towards her and questioned, "Is the sky trying to match us today?"

The dark blue outfits of the couple had actually suited them much then expected. The evening was beautiful. The dim and powder blue themed engagement didn't looked bad in any way. It seemed unique and simply perfect.

"It's purple," she answered.

"Don't worry. It will turn to blue before it sets," He added. Jannat raised her eyebrows responding, "We will see. What if it doesn't?"

"You can ask me anything you want and same goes for you. If the sky changed to blue before it sets, I win. If it doesn't, you win."

She smirked and nodded. "I better think about a question."

"Your confidence!" He giggled.

Shuraim and Jannat were called for the feast. A separate huge table were the food was prepared for the family members and close relatives. Shuraim and Jannat were made to sit next to each other as they ate. She ate dinky morsels as it was hard for her to munch in front of so many people.

Alishba murmured their squad, "I hoped for Jannat di to keep red as the theme."

"Don't worry behen. She will choose red in one of the functions," Azhar munched the tandoori responding to Alishba. Taha laughed, "Your obsession with red is infinite."

She shrugged her shoulders shrugging.

Zain began, "Shouldn't we play something with Shuraim Jiju?"

"It's not the time yet. Wouldn't it be awkward if we start now?" Wafah placed her opinion. Everyone were engrossed in eating the delicious food kept, devouring the enchanting flavours of spices.

"Don't worry. If we make it look normal. It would be," Rehaan said munching his biriyani.

Without thinking twice, Shanzae called out, "Shuraim Jiju?"

Several eyes snapped towards Shanzae, even their cousins stared at her for her spontaneous move. "That was too quick," Alishba murmured for her twin Shanzae.

Shuraim gave her a small smile with his brows knitted together, baffled. "You are a part of our family and you are engaged to our sister." He nodded slowly munching whilst the many folks eyed the conversation silently. "So, we need a treat for that."

Low chuckles could be heard and whereas Jannat glared at them.

"Your sister is going to him and they need a treat for it?" She rolled her eyes.

As much as she wanted to get away from him, the more she rolled towards him. Deeply, at somewhere her heart had already given up. The placidity across when they are together was incomparable.

A spark crossed her eyes of amusement , ignoring the urge to argue with her own cousins; she decided to munch down the delicious fare. She cared less about what he would give but she was sure that he would throw an expensive treat. Something unusual as always.

"In that case, Jannat bhabhi should also give us a treat for getting engaged with our friend," Ayaan chirped through one of the seats of the table. The boys cheered as soon as he finished. Jannat knitted her brows together in confusion, "What's so special about him that I should give a treat," she pondered.

"Yes, she will," Azhar stated confidentially while she gazed at them with surprised expression. She never told that she will but her cousins were quick and spontaneous. The bridal side of the squad cheered making the couple chuckle. Blood rushed to her cheeks hearing their loud voices, helplessly.

"Here is my credit card, you guys can have whatever you want." Shuraim stopped. His eyes ran through each of the gazes that stared at him in awe. "What can I give?" She murmured staring at Shuraim's friends.

"Anything you can give and we will accept it," Arsh stated. She nodded slowly, "I'll see to it for sure."

The night had arrived and everybody had retreated back to their estates. Shuraim asked Ahad if he could let Jannat come with him for a while. He gladly agreed whereas Jannat left towards her room to change and Shuraim left to his Mansion to change.

j a n n a t

The fabric hugged my body, a hushed stillness felt around when the cotton felt soft around my skin. The awareness of a metal lingering on my ring finger left me staring at the piece of attachment that connected me to him.

Am I his fiancée now?

The mere thought surged me to ponder about him. The features of his appearance never came in my list of backing off from the wedding, something about him attracted me to him but at the same time, something about him pushed me afar from him. I didn't had a sentence jammed together as the simplest form of his character.

His eyes binded secrets, scared me that this marriage might be nothing but another hike of increasing the goodwill of collaboration between the Malik and Baig family.

From the past few hours, I had highly noticed his mother. She doesn't really likes to socialize a little more than little conversations about engagement, not even have an exchange of sentences with Shuraim.

Whereas, Suhera seemed pretty nearest to him. She sticked to his side, seeming as stunning as she looked. Their features were enchantingly matchable to their father. Coming to talk about him, he is the kindest father in law I could have asked for.

I had pushed all the negative thoughts that jammed my heart into thinking about backing off from the wedding. To be precise about Shuraim's behaviour, I had quite started liking his divine attention he game me. It was not a few hours of attention he presented, aside from the heed, he passed some kind of fondness and comfort to me.

I never felt that way towards Amaar. I had not been met many males in my life, he was the first one in my life that made me feel comfortable around him. Perhaps the reason why I had found him affectionate than anyone in the world for a spouse. Now, it feels all subtle. He is just a cousin of mine who has a good impression towards me and I had thought of liking because of it.

I jolted when Wafah's palms touched my shoulder, resulting in my eyes snapping towards her face. Water dripping down her cheeks, Her eye lashes thick, wet and long making me realise that she had just walked out of the washroom. "You haven't left yet, Didi?"

Her voice sounded concerned. Her doe eyes examined my face, trying to catch the emotions my veins have been passing with but alas nothing could be found.

"I was leaving," I stated binding the brown locks of my hair into a low bun. Wearing my Abaya, I rolled my hijab around my head. The warmth hit my my face. "I was waiting for him."

"Waiting for him?" Her brows knitted together in bafflement. A slightest doubt of his arrival bumped up on my mind. "He has already arrived, didi. Look..."

She dragged me towards the end of the room, opening the large french windows; we peaked outside the greenery. There he was, staring at nothing but his watch every now and then. Since a few days I had now realised how much of a restless and a person with no patience he was. I chuckled at the thought of making him wait. Teasing him for nothing was my favourite thing to do.

I glanced towards my mobile and found two missed calls from him and it vibrated in silence. Trying to surpress the urge to laugh loudly, I bite my lips. Wafah noticed it and threw a surprised glare at me. "Don't tease him for nothing, didi."

"Let him wait. He should learn to wait," I stated with brows raised and a side of my lips streching into a smirk.

• ° • ° • ° • ° •

Do Vote and Comment.
Drop your feedback
Take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 3.2K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
Abandoned wife By Abhi

General Fiction

954K 37.2K 48
Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from them. It cause unbearable pain at first but...
99.4K 6.7K 41
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
114K 5.4K 31
~ ¥ÚHÁÂÑ ~ "Don't mess with me, I can destroy you even before the blink of your EYE°°° ~ Á¥ZÁL ~ "Don't waste your words on people who...