[M] 0X1=LOVESONG [TXT]

By Hayooniverse

THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES : BOOK NO. 1/5 "Oh my gosh... You OK?" "You motherfucker-" "Baby, I don't have... More

•2¦The broke people•
•3¦I'm broke but don't need your help•
•4¦A famous cousin!•
•5¦Low-key simping for the new comers•
•6¦Getting back on music•
•7¦Wanna be ours?•
•8¦something doesn't feels right•
•9¦beginning of Magic•
<Author's note>
•10¦Who are you?•
•11¦What are y'all!?•
•12¦To Magic Island?•
•13¦Find the magic yourself•
•14¦Beginning or the end?•
•15¦Nature's son•
•16¦wanna do something?•
• 17¦Discovering something brand new•
•18¦Anger and Lust•
•19¦Learn about your powers•
•20¦The river•
•21¦Weapons of the elements•
•22¦Almost got exposed!•
•23¦Don't call my mother here!•
•24¦The angles and a demon•
•25¦Do what you wanna do•
•26¦Fashionista Choi Yeonjun!•
•27¦How we got together!•
•28¦Please, let us go•
•29¦Need to bring them back.•
•30¦Be careful, Ok?•
•31¦BG's weird spells and Ten's foxy!•
•32¦The nightmare of Fire•
•33¦The nightmare of Nature•
•34¦The nightmare of Ice•
•35¦The nightmare of Wind•
•36¦The nightmare of Time•
•37¦The ending of Evil?•
•38¦Angels won?•
•39¦Palace of Darkness•
•40¦Childrens of the Ocean•
•41¦The queen and her Lover•
•42¦Be the shine for my moon•
•43¦I don't have a speech, but-•
•44¦Yes, I do!•
•45¦The Epilogue•
<Final Author's note>
•THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES•
Future Perfect : the 2nd book

•1¦Obsessed to a kpop group•

526 12 2
By Hayooniverse

TXT's pov

'Star one' is a three member k pop boy band formed under 'starlight entertainment', they debut on 2017 may 4th with there mini album 'To the stars'

Members :

Soobin

> full name - Choi Soo Bin

> nick name - Soobin, Binnie

> position (In Star One) - leader, lead vocal, main dancer, visual

> date of birth - 5th December 2000

> zodiac sign - Sagittarius

> Nationality - Korean

Beomgyu

> Full name - Choi Beom Gyu

> Nick name - Beomgyu, Gyu

> position ( In Star One) - Center, main vocal, sub rapper, visual

> date of birth - 13th March 2001

> Zodiac sign - Pisces

> Nationality - Korean

Taehyun

> Full name - Kang Tae Hyun

> Nick name - Taehyun, Tae

> Position (In Star One) - Maknae, main rapper, sub vocal, visual

> Date of birth - 5th February 2002

> Zodiac sign - Aquarius

> Nationality - Korean

Read more.....

"What am I doing with my life?"

Letting out a deep breath that he didn't even knew he was holding, he let himself fall on to the fluffy bed, throwing his phone to the side.

"Yah, Huening Kai where the fuck is my coffee!" he shouted as pulled his hair in frustration.

"Calm the fuck down, Choi Yeonjun, I'm coming!" the younger shout back from the kitchen, making the elder roll his eyes.

"Hyung, I know you are rolling you eyes." a blonde boy said coming into the room with two cups of coffee in his hand.

"Thanks Huening." Yeonjun said and took the coffee from the younger, but didn't drink it, he just looked at the blonde deeply.

"What?" Kai asked not knowing why the other was deeply observing him.

"Where is my cookies!?" the older exploded almost spill the coffee on to the white sheets.

"Hyung, if you want then go get it yourself, I'm not your slave!" the younger turn his sassy side on.

"That's how you talk to your hyung?" Yeonjun said as he shakes his head up and down with a sad pout.

"It's not gonna work now, if you want go take it your self." the blond boy said and sit on the bed only to get a kick from the brown haired male.

"Hyung, what the-"

"Don't you dare to curse at me." the older said pointing his fingers.

"OK I'm sorry and what were you doing on your phone all day?"

Yeonjun choked on the coffee at that.

"What?, were you watching pron?" Huening asked making the other's eyes widen in shock, he kicked the younger once again.

"No way, why are you so nasty?" he said getting a little red "Hyung, stop kicking me, my ass hurts!" the youngest said rubbing his butt.

"Ok, ok..."

"So hyung, if you weren't watching pron, then what was you watching?"

Yeonjun was a bit taken back by it, nothing knowing what to answer he just, "Uh, it was umm-"

"Oh hyung what was that?" Kai once again cut the older off.

"Well Hueningie, it is nothing and don't cut me off again, if you don't wanna die." Yeonjun said.

Kai make a small pout "hyung~ tell me, I won't make fun of you, please~" he said with puppy eyes.

"OK Kai , it's nothing I was just watching a k pop group~" he said with a forced smile.

The younger raised an eyebrow "Oh, why didn't you tell me it before and why do you have to be so secretive?" he asked, the older turn around to face the blonde boy "Well Huening, I wanna go back to Korea." the younger's eyes widen.

"But hyung why? You know what happened last time?"

Yeonjun let out a sigh and lean to the head board "I know, but I wanna meet them, if possible work with them!" he said, the younger look at the older once more before getting of the bed.

"OK, whatever. When are we going?" Kai asked as yeonjun's face lit up.

"For real, Huening? we can go?" the younger nodded, The older got up and hugged him tight "Thank you baby, I know you will agree!" he said

"OK, hyung and don't call me 'baby' in front of others if you don't want me to kill you," Yeonjun nodded a yes "and when are we going?" Kai asked.

"Well, what about next week?"

"Well then OK, we are going back to Korea next week, woo hoo!" the younger said and started jumping his way to the kitchen.

Yeonjun just laughed at the younger's behavior "he thinks he is still a child, stupid!" he said smiling widely and go to book the plane ticket and stuff.

»»---->♡<----««

"Beomgyu, stop doing that, don't waste water!" a black hair boy shouted in hopes of his younger stopping.

"Hyung, sorry but this is so fun!" the younger said as he pour more water on his head with the watering can.

"Beomgyu hyung, stop you are gonna get sick!", a silver haired boy shouted.

"I'm not going to be si- achoo!" and he was cut off by a sneeze, the other two just rolled their eyes.

"Yeah, you are not sick, anyways stop this and come inside or I will take you to hospital!" the black haired boy said.

"OK, I will stop but if only you don't take me to the hospital, Soobin hyung?" Beomgyu said with a smile.

"OK, go to your room and get dry, Taehyun help him while I make some soup." the sliver haired boy nodded at the older's words.

"Come on hyung, if you don't want to go to the hospital!" Beomgyu give the younger a small pout.

"OK, but I can change my clothes my self, I don't need your help~" Beomgyu said sticking his tongue out.

"Whatever, change your clothes and come to the kitchen." the younger said as he walked towards the kitchen.

After Beomgyu changed his clothes, he walked down to the kitchen were the other to are.

"OK Gyu, sit down and eat this!" the oldest said as he put a bowl of soup in front of beomgyu.

"Soobinie hyung, how am I suppose to eat all of this?" he said crossing his arms.

"Well you have to eat it all or I will take you to hospital because you are sick and don't forget we have so much work you know?" Soobin said making Beomgyu pout and started eating it.

"Hyung, what you mean by work, we just had a comeback like two months ago, and they said we are done with our work now what is the new work?"

Soobin sit on the chair next to Beomgyu and let out a sigh, he and Taehyun gave eachother a look before the oldest speak up with broken voice.

"Well gyu, I know this is kinda hard to take in but, w-we are d-disbanding"

Author's note : so first chapter is here, tell me how it is ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.3K 32
A couple who's goal is to make it out of this alive and live good lives together, a badass who can deal tons of damage, a shy, gentle giant, and an a...
154K 4.8K 58
the complete opposite, like complementary colors. i want to paint this world between us. in which hybe's middle child (txt) gets a sixth member. and...
5.3K 519 16
❝ 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 just shifted to a new apartment and the new apartment is haunted by a cute ghost Huening Kai. He calls 𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮 and 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐢...
6.2K 580 28
"I really didn't expect you to be this type of a doctor. I'm really disappointed" I said looking straight into his eyes. Even saying that I could hea...