Percy Jackson and the Avengers

By Bookworm-no2

Chiron, with the help of Sally and Paul, sends 4 demigods to Goode high school for a 'normal' experience in h... More

An Opportunity
Manhattan
School Sucks

Heyo

63 0 0
By Bookworm-no2

Hey everyone!

I'm so sorry for dropping off the face of the earth for half a year! To be honest quite a bit has been happening and this fanfic kinda slipped away.

However, I have returned and decided to continue this story - I had some big plans for it which I think are worth not giving up on. The published chapters may be undergoing a rewrite in the next week or two, and I will hopefully be able to return to a regular upload schedule within the month. To anyone reading this, thank you so much for your patience with me!

I know this story has had an awfully rocky start, but I will try hard to make up for it.

Signing off,

Nyxwritesfanfics

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 18.5K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
837K 19K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
153K 4.4K 61
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
989K 24.9K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...