From Me To You

By Chicagox

When a troublesome teenager finds herself tangled up in illegal activities, she soon finds herself winding do... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

1.4K 38 18
By Chicagox

☟︎

*two months later*

                 "So, does Erin and jay know about this?" Hank raised his eyebrows as an all too familiar sixteen year old sat in front of him, on the other side of his desk. Gabby shook her head, "no, it's a surprise..." she smiled, "besides, it means I get to spend the night at your house. And you cook way better" she added. Hank chuckled, "I know I do" he threw a crumpled piece of paper at her. She snickered as Erin opened the door, "alright, we're ready to go" she smiled. Hank smiled at his adopted daughter, and over at his granddaughter, "see you tomorrow gabs, see you later er" he smirked. Erin furrowed her brows, "tomorrow?" She looked over at gabby who was also smirking.

                "What's tomorrow?" Erin followed gabby out of the bullpen, jay furrowed his brows as he tagged along, "what's going on?" He enquired.  Gabby snickered, "night trudy!" She smiled at the desk Sargent.  Erin sighed, waving at trudy as the trio wandered past, "gabbys keeping a secret from us" she furrowed her brows, "a secret? Is it a good one?" Jay looked over to see gabby getting into the truck.  She smirked through the window and shrugged, "tell us..." he pushed, only resulting in a chesty laugh from the teenager.  Erin shot jay a small smile, that child's laugh never gets old...

~

                 "Okay! Soooooo, now I can tell you the surprise" gabby smiled as jay and Erin sat in front of her on the couch.  Gabby smiled as the pair shot her confused glares, "you two... are going... to... a really really really reaaallllllly, nice hotel for the weekend. It's downtown andddddd, your room overlooks the river" she folded her arms.  Jay shot Erin a confused eyebrow raise, "you knew about this?" He muttered, "no dummy, she didn't know. Only hank knew, I just told him. Which is whyyyyy, I'm staying at hanks tomorrow and Stella's loft on Sunday, she's gonna help me with my science project" gabby answered for Erin instead.  Erin smiled, "you set this up?" She squeezed jays hand.  Something tells her that they're looking after this kid in all the right ways...

               "Mmhmm, you can check into your room at 3pm. There's a spaaaaaaa, a swimming poolllllll, a games roooooooom, a cinemaaaaaa..." she dragged out.  Jay smiled before standing up, "thank you gabs, it really means a lot" he pulled her in for a hug.  Gabby smiled, resting her head on his chest, "I love you both so much" she closed her eyes.  A few seconds later she felt Erin's soft hand on the back of her head, "you're a great kid, never change..." she planted a kiss on gabbys head.  Gabby smiled, nodding slowly, "well I'm beat, goodnight guys..." she yawned, heading for the stairs.  Jay shot Erin a small smile, this kid is something special...

                  Once gabby was in her room, she closed her door and let out a huge, shaky breath.  She ran her hands over her head and bolted onto her bed, the memories of todays events running through her mind, starting to torment her... She stared at the wall as today began to replay in her mind...

                  It was lunchtime, and gabby was sat at an empty table in the school cafeteria.  She was using her laptop to finalise and check that the hotel was definitely secured for jay and Erin, but she felt something uneasy.  Something she hasn't felt in a long time... paranoia.  She looked up, out of the window, to see an unsettling face of the past stood by the schools memorial tree.  A terrifying face...

~

                At around 2:45am, jay woke up to the faint sound of screaming.  At first, he thought he must've left the TV on, given that gabby hasn't had a night terror in a long time.  However, as he climbed out of bed, trying not to wake Erin up, he figured that the TV was in fact off, and it was indeed gabby from down the hall, "what's that?" Erin finally woke up.  Jay opened the door, "gabby" he muttered, instantly making Erin shoot up and follow him quickly.  The pair barged through the teenagers door to see her sat up in bed, panic written all over her face, sweat beads forming on her head and terror in her eyes, "woah, what's going on gabs?" Jay sat down on the edge of her bed, gabby looked over at him with teary eyes, "I don't know" she wiped her face. 

                Erin frowned, "I'll go run a bath, honey..." she nodded, already knowing what to do.  Gabby slowly nodded, "what happened?" Jay placed his hand on the side of her head.  Gabby shook her head, "I don't know, I can't remember" she sniffled, leaning into his hand.  Jay nodded, "it's okay" he squeezed her shoulder.  

                 Once gabby had taken a warm bath, she was back in bed and pretty much dead to the world, Erin and jay were now laying in bed, "that hasn't happened in a while" Erin sighed.  Jay shook his head, "dr Charles said stress can trigger them, she's had exams recently?" He opposed.  Erin slowly nodded, "yeah, maybe..." she sighed.  Jay wrapped his arm around her, "you think she'll be okay?" he added.  Erin frowned, "I think so, she can get through anything" she rested her head against his shoulder.  What just happened...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 12.5K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
849K 39.6K 169
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
92.1K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...