All he said is Yes!! (Complet...

Door FlowerVine98

She wants to live her life to fullest. So he? Maybe not like her level. She don't want any commitment. So he... Meer

Author's Note
Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 18

1.6K 142 9
Door FlowerVine98

***Double update of the day💞. ***

Manjusha pov:

"What a daughter in law, see Mithran I choose the perfect bride for you" I heard his mom voice.

'What kind of family is this?. Even after knowing that I kidnapped his son to make this marriage to stop. She is praising me.'

Right now we are in his home.

This kabir accidently opened his mouth and said whatever we done. I thought that his mom atleast now reconsider about our marriage, but instead she is speaking highly about me.

Am fedup with this family already.

"I already know right. She already becomes my favourite when she dunked for the first time" uncle says making my eyes goes wide.

How did they knew it?

I turned my head towards his side, he laughs.

His mom kisses his forehead.

This family drama.

"I n.. Need to go" I slowly starts.

"That's correct, Mithran drop them to their home"

"No no aunty I have my car" I says

"That's not gonna happen. Mithran take dad's car and drop both of them in their home"aunty says.

" But my dad ca... Car"

" Oh, this is one more thing right..... That's not a problem, I will ask radha to send one driver to our house so that he can drive the car to your parents house. That's it now go"

"Why aunty, I will drive myself. I will reach...."

"Not happening, you look really tired. I don't want to take any risk by sending you alone" she says.

"Comeon" Mithran says by grabbing me.

'Very good night'

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Good night kabir" Mithran says as we dropped him first.

He reversed the car, and drive towards my home.

Still three days only there.

"Only three days more" he said.

I didn't opened my mouth. The journey to my house was very silent. Luckily he too didn't irritated me.

"Bye" he said, I just turned and walked inside my home.

"Good night. Meet you at Manamaedai. " I heard his last voice before closing my door.

"Young lady"

*Groaned*

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"How did she get such match for her?. I mean I looked at the groom picture which radha shared, I never knew that some boys will really accept her as wife." aunty passed a comment made me to stop in the steps.

My dad's sister.

I hate her like anything.

Because she always curse my mom who is not even present in this world saying that she ruined my dad's life.

" Might be he accepted her thinking that your brother will give his assets to her." another aunty says.

"But he would not do that. Because she is a mannerless child. He always says that he has only one child who is my dear vidya."

Yeah that's right. And I never even wanted his love in the first place.

"Anni, your brother is calling you to discuss something" I heard my so called step mom voice.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mithran pov:

"Where are you?" I asked

"On my way Mithran" pranav says.

"Stop being so nossy Mithran. It's just marriage all you going to do is that tieing the thaali. You are very nervous from morning as if you are going to defuse the high rated bomb" vikranth says by munching the potato chips.

This monkey.

"Morning itself you are eating chips" I shouts at him by grabbing the chips packet from his hand.

"Hy man, I didn't had my dinner last night properly. Now the time is 6 clock. Am hungry give me that packet"

"Just shut up and help me in getting ready with this pattu shirt and veshti" I asks him.

"It's just a shirt and veshti, just wrap that veshit around your hip that's it. Don't waste my time"

"You are unbelievable" I shouts at him.

He then started to use his phone. And I started to get ready by myself.

"We arrived" I heard pranav voice. Atleast....

"Mithran you look tensed, what happened now?" he asked me.

"He is tensed because he has few doubts" vikranth days.

"I know man, this is normal. Don't worry, I have a video for a safer side. Just watch it, you may get some idea." Pranav says

"What video" I asked him.

"That video buddy."

"Which?" I ask him with a puzzled expression,

"I know you have doubts for today night right. I have the videos for that" pranav says making my friends to laugh.

I groaned.

"He.... Pranav.... He don't have doubts regarding it, he has the doubts regarding tieing the knots" vikranth says making me to glare at him.

"Did I ever said I has the doubts?" I growled at him.

"Then why are you tensed" kanan asked me.

"Am not tensed am just nervous."

"But you can actually take a look of this video man, it may help you" pranav again says. I just grabbed him and twisted his arms.

But all he did is laughing.

God these friends of mine are useless.

"Pranav, he knows okay. He knows everything" vikranth says by winking at pranav.

"That's correct. From today night our friend is going to be no more virgin" pranav shouts.

"What?" came a voice.

"Who is going to be no more virgin here?" Mom asked me.

God this is getting so awkward.

"Maa, nothing maa. Just he was saying about some drama maa. That's it..... What happened Ma?" I tried to ask. something.

"Mmmm" she just hummed.

"Iyaar may call you for anytime. Be ready in next 1 hour. I will go and see my marumagal. " Mom says making me more nervous.

"okay maa"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"How am looking?" I asked my friends who are busily munching the very snacks.

Why did I even invite them.

I sighed.

"You look handsome as always. If alone I was a girl, I would have married you Mithran" vikranth says making me to cringe at the thought.

"I would rather die to get married to you" I said.

He glared at me.

"You look okay" he snapped at me and again started to munch.

What is Manjusha might be doing now?

I hope she don't make anymore fuss in this marriage.

Where is kabir?

I dialed kabir's number and waited for him to attend the call.

"Hello" I says.

"Hello... Ma.. Maama"

"Where are you kabir, you didn't even visit my room?"

"Maa... Maaa a... Oww that.... I in the...."

"Mithran Manjusha is not present in the mandapam" I heard maa voice.

"What?" vikdanth shouts.

"Maa what are you saying?" I asked her.

"She.. I.. Is... N.. Not in her room. Yesterday night when we reached this mandapam she was here along with her family. B.. Bu.. But now she is not there.... Wh.. What we are going to do now?. Everyone is here to attend this marriage...."

"Hello kabir do you know where she is?."

"Maama oww..... I don't know..."

"I want the truth"

"Maama, she just said she wants to ride the bike... That's it maama"

"Okay"

"Maa don't cry, this marraige will happen" I tried to convince her.

"What are you saying Mithran?."

"Maa, believe me she will come to the mandapam at the right time"

"Bu.... But Mithran....."

"Comeon maa, iyaar asked for me right?" I asked herr

"Mithran only you will be sitting on the Manamaedai..."maa again started to shed more tears.

"We are sorry, we never thought that she will do something like this" her step mom says.

Behind her dad is standing.

"Nothing is going to happen. Only the marraige will happen. Comeon everyone. Are you guys are coming or not?" I aksed everyone.

"Maa help me in wearing this garland." I asked her.

She looked at me as if am real or not.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Start to put the flowers as I say the slogan okay?" iyaar asked me.

Little puff, where are you?. Just arrive soon.

Am cent percent sure that's she will come.

"Hy, can I use our friends to search for her" vikranth asks me by lowrting down to my level.

"Not needed."

He sighed.

"But Mithran, in what aspect you are thinking that she will come?" he asked me.

I just rewinded her words when she was in the dunked state.

"What is your plan to escape from this marriage?" I asked her who is now sleeping on my bed by clutching my hand in hers.

"What pla.... Pa.. Ap... Pan...."

"Plan to stop this marraige" I akaex her.

"I will make him to say no" she syas.

"What if he doesn't say no to the marriage till last"

"He... Wi. Will say...... No...."

"What if he didn't?"

"Did you then try to run away from the marraige?" I asked the question.

"Noooooo" she hsouts.

"I will never... D.. Dk... Do... That..... Am... My mom's... Da.. Daughter.... She married to... Someone's fiance... I.... Her pain.. I know...... Even my dad also..... And... Am... Not a.... Betrayer.... I will.... Not do... Su. Cuh things.... This is my mom's last wish... Which means I will never break this off.... But... I will make... Him to say no.... So it's a win win situation as I didn't break this right.... And you know.... I hate if someone broke someone's heart...... Think... Anou.. About that ma... Man..... Him.... I don't want him to sit idle on the Manamaedai.... Am rude.... But will never betray someone......I asked him to say no, but I didn't said no right which means am... Bound... To answer.... If I back off from the marriage lady minute means..... Am a betrayer....... Am not a betrayer like himmmmmmmmm"

Who is this now?

Her dad mmm.

I smiled.

I choosed the correct one to my better half.

"Good night little puff"

"I h.. Hate... You.... Of.. Offi.. Officer" she shouts.

I nodded as no.

"Mapilai I think we should stop this" her step mom says.

"It's girl time. Go and get her" iyaar says making everyone in the Manama edai to get tensed.

I have faith on her.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Girl is missing I guess" murmurs are started to erupt among the visitors.

Everyone is trying for her phone. But no she is not taking it.

Even I called her.

'Mithran what if she didn't c...'

"Onky 5 more mintures are there for the good time to pass. Ask the bride to come" iyaar asked.

"Is there any other good time in the sa..." I stopped from asking iyaar.

"Manju" kabir shouted making my eyes to shift towrdas her.

Where she is walking towards the Manamaedai.

She looks defeated.

Her dad cornered her and started to asks few question harshly to which she doesn't even bothered about it. I looked at my maa, who is looking at me with a smile.

I smiled at her.

"You already knows her well it seems" vikranth asks me.

I smiled.

"Go and change into the bride dress." Her dad shouts at her.

"There is no time, it's okay to get married in any dress which she preferred. " maa started to convince.

After lots of convincing part. Her dad said okay. As iyaar also mentioned about the time.

"Leave the boots and go and sit beside the groom" maa says.

She nods at her.

After sometime, she sat beside me.

I looked up at her, she too looks into my eyes. But by glaring.

"I thought so low of you. Leave it." she says.

"What you thought of me?" I asked her.

"Stop speaking. As it's already late I will just say the slogan for the marraige." Iyaar says and signed maa to get the blessings of the thaali.
My heart started to thump fastly.

That's it right.

Am going to be the married man. With the person who didn't even want this martaige in first place, am going to get married.

Maa came back after getting the blessings. Iyaar took the nuptial chain in his both hands and showed toward the small crowd.

And he signed to the drums team to play the marriage theme.

I showed my hand towards him. After getting the thaalu from him I turned towards my right side where my soon to be wife is sitting.

I looked into her eyes who is in turn already glaring me.

I leaned towards her and started to tie the thaali.

"Tie it properly Mithran" vikranth joked.

"Just because you married me doesn't mean you won. Get into your thick head that, I will make your life as hell. Get ready for it " is the first words of her, as soon as I tied the thaali.

"Apply the vermilion on her forehead and thaali" iyaar says.

I took the pinch of vermilion and grabbed her into my arms and from the back I kept the vermilion over her head.

"Congratulations Little puff on our marriage. Don't think bad about myself, one day you will start to accept this life. Until then I will wait" I says at her.

Something is there with her, which makes me to say yes to this marriage. And her words, bad words never irked me.

"Get ready to wait till forever. " her words made me to look at her again.

I have seen many marriages, but there were not one where the bride is underdressed and sits like this.

But here it is happening. And am not worried about it, instead am happy for having such open minded mom.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Manjusha pov:

From now on am not a miss Manjusha, its Mrs. Manjusha. Which I hate to the core.

I looked at my left where that Mithran is sitting.

"Feed him manju" kabir says.

"Donkey, he has is own hands right. Just eat silently or else I will poison your rice" I shouts at him.

"Manju, hereafter you can't do anything. Accept this life manju. He is not that bad manju" he says.

"Did I ask you the conduct certificate for him?. No right, just eat" I snapped at him.

"Feed her Mithran" I heard aunty voice.

"Aha maa" he says and started to take the morsel in his hand and turned towards me.

"I have my own hands, I can able to ea...." he didn't let me to speak instead he fed me.

I glared at him.

"Chew"

I turned my head.

It would be better if I really ranned away from this marriage. But I hate betrayal, that's why I came back with just a little hope that my dad and his parents would have called off this marriage. Even worst case, he would have get married with some other girl.. But nothing happens, rather I got the message from kabir saying that he is confident about me arriving to the marriage.

After every rituals, we are about to start our journey to his home.

Wait typically from today that is going to be mine too.

At 20, here am standing beside my husband with the nuptial chain around my neck which seems to be the suicidal rope.

"Take care manju" here comes.

"Bye akka, happy married life" I heard vidya voice. Which is meeky, offcourse. Because I used to snap at her in my small age. That's correct, because I hate as she was /is Princess in my dad's eyes. Which I was never. Me and my mom was the easiest replacement here. And I didn't like it, so the persons who made it easy also.

I simply turns.

'Ideally she doesn't have anything to do with your so called dad' s activities'my mind suggested.

But I won't accept it, because I was the one who undergone the pain. The pain of not having anyone beside me in my childhood.

"Say bye to her" Mithran says.

"Can you shut up" I snapped at him.

"Take care manju, if anything you wants just call me okay" step mom started, I just didn't even heard her properly because I don't have any interest.

Suddenly I felt an hug, I looked at the source, why she is hugging me. Then she kissed my forehead.

"You may not considering me as your mom. But you will be always my first daughter" she says by tearing up.

I rolled my eyes.

"Still how long it will take" I asked at him.

"Young lady, don't behave like a tomboy hereafter. Atleast now try to act like a good lady." here come my dad's sarcastic send off.

"Get inside the car" Mithran says.

"I will come in bike" I announced. Everyone looked at me as if I said some bad word.

"Manju, get in" sarala says by pushing me inside the car.

Mithran pov:

"Yes maa, we both will reach in another hour maa" I replies to her in the ohoen.

"Okay Mithran" maa suas.

After cutting the call, I looked at my right side where little ouff is already lying on her seat in the sitting position.

With her slightly opened mouth, she looks very comical.

I grabbed her slowly and made her to lie on my lap.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Wait wait don't enter into the house before taking aarthi" maa says by stopping in front of our house.

We both stopped from entering into the home with the garland around our neck.

"Aha, now both stand properly" maa says.

"Manjusha you look very tired, Mithran help her in cleaning her face. See how tired she looks" maa says at me I turned towards and tried to clean her face but she didn't allowed me.

After every rituals, maa gave little puff a separate room to take rest until night.

"Mithran are you ready?" Kiran asked.

"Ready to what?" I asked him by scrolling into my phone.

"To the night"

"Not again kiran"

"Hy even I want to discuss about that." vikranth stated.

"Not again vikranth."

"But Mithran, its our duty as your friend. We kept few important things in the drawer which may really need to you. Don't forget to use those" vikranth says.

"What is I..."

"Mithran" maa called me.

"Yes maa" I turned myself towards her.

"Okay bye Mithran, have fun with her" vikranth says chucklingly. Even pranav and kiran too.

Once they three gone out of my room mom walked towards me.

"Yes maa"

"Sit Mithran" she says by making me to sit and she taken the seat beside me.

"Mithran I know that you are aware of why this marriage happened this soon even after these many protest by manjusha's."

"Yes maa"

"I know Mithran you are good man, I want you to take care of her like no one cared her before. That's it. First make her to love you, then you both can consummate this marriage. For now we just arranged this room with first night setup, that doesn't mean you can have her. She is very small girl to this phase in her life. I know you will handle everything with utmost care. " she stopped.

" Maa I know.... "

" Shh, Mithran. She is rebellious, but good at heart. She is rude, but she is soft to her close one's. You have to handle her with your care. She didn't get her parents love. When her mom alive, she was yearned for her dad's love. When her mom gone, she never stopped to yearn for her dad's love. But after fews years when her brain started to process, she started to separate herself. She was left out, in everything when she was grown up. Her dad won't involve her in anything, but her step mom tries to involve her but at that time she refused1 refuse. So, now she is like this. "

" Mithran, promise me that you will treat her with respect. Promise me that you will never get angry over her for her every childishness avtivities. Promise me that you will never give up on her easily. Promise me that you... "

" I promise you maa, she will be always treated with the respect. Don't worry maa, and even if I want to get angry over her I won't get maa"i says at her chucklingly.

"I know Mithran. Is my son already smitten by my daughter in law?" she asked me making my eyes goes wide.

"Maa n... No... No...." I says at her.

"It's okay son take your time." maa says at me. And leaves the room.

"Don't be so tensed my dear son. She is just going to share the room with you, that's it. No naughty things arghh" comes maa voice again.

I sighed.

I looked at the room, which is well decorated with rose petals and candles.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

'Not bad' I thought to myself.

I opened my cupboard and seen whether I have allotted some space for her or not.

Yes she is going to shift to my room.

Actually it's maa idea, to get to know each other we need to stay in the same room.

'As if you didn't like that idea'

'No no actually It is a good idea. I need to make her understand me. Make her to understand that not every men will treat female as shit.'

Manjusha pov:

"You have to change into the saree atleast for now" one aunty said to me.

"It's okay leave her to wear whatever the cloth she feels comfortable." his mom says.

"Manju bye" I heard kabir voice. I walked towards him and hugged him.

"Atlast he won right" I murmurs at his chest.

"It's not about who won manju, it's about how your life is going to change hereafter. It will change for good manju" kabir says by ruffling my  hair.

"You always support him"

"Am not" he sighed.

"Okay call me, when you felt that you need a shoulder to relay on okay" he says at me.

"Don't act like you are some long distance relative. You are my baby brother. I may get married but that doesn't mean I will become a meeky girl. Never expect from me that, I will be always be the same. And now I have one mission"

"What is that?"

"To make his life hell"

"But why?"

"Simple because I hate him."

"But manju, he doesn't do anything wrong in it. All he did is married you."

"That's were he did wrong kabir. "

"But"

"No buts, I hate him. And I will hate him forever"

"Anything can be change manju"

"But manju will never change. Good night"

Author's note:

Thank you all❤️

How was the chapter?

Love you all💝

Love yourself💞

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

40.4K 1.5K 62
"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is....this is just a joke, but it's not funny...
15.5M 412K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...
38 1 19
18+ 𝔹𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖, 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕤. _______...
13.8K 685 32
✔Completed ✔ ❤️Paranormal romance ❤️ Please read, vote and comment *Description Inside* Cover by ME! lol