Ambivalence || JJK ✓

By twerkingpanties

Falling in love with the right person at the wrong time actually exists. "I am sorry", she whispered. "I love... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Let's talk
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
Monologue: Yoon Jeonghan
Thanksgiving

Chapter 36

2.5K 104 16
By twerkingpanties

"You made my nightmares turn into pleasant dreams."

..Flashback..

"It's nearly two in the morning, why are you still up?", he sat next to her, rubbing his eyes and messing up his hair. 

The pink teddy pajama set looked cute on him. She bit her inner cheek, preventing herself from squishing his cheeks. 

Her back straightened as she sipped onto her coffee and continued to look at the black majestic sky.

"I.. I can't sleep" she mumbled.

He sighed heavily, fully awaken by now, "Are you having nightmares honey?"

She snuggled in his chest as he pulled her close, pouting with her rosy, pink lips. He caressed her hair, placing a peck on top of her head, "I'll stay with you while you are up."

..Flashback Ends..

He puffed out a smoke ring, adjusting the cigarette between his index finger and thumb. The eyes were void of sleep. What an irony, it was two in the morning. At this point he felt hopeless, tired of everything, irritated and weak,"I stayed up with you and you took away my sleep." He threw the cigarette out of the balcony, jolting up from the beige couch, picking up his dusky brown sweater lying next to him.

The car pulled up in a small alley as he jogged out, walking towards the convenience store. He legs halted in front of the ramen section and he picked up his favorites.

The chilly night seemed best for the cup of hot noodles to be his company. He shoved the bucks in the hands of the cashier and hurried back to his car.

"Aah", he slurped a big bite and chugged in some Soju. It had been just 10 minutes since he came back and already three cups of noodles were lying empty. Well, what to expect from a man who hadn't eaten for the whole day?

He wiped the drool off his lips carelessly, wanting to just knock down on his bed.

"The blonde headed guy?", he squinted his eyes, scrunched his nose and pushed back a few of his teal dyed bangs as his eyes stared the guy just entering the same store he had left.

"Should I wait to say him a hi?", he pouted, eyes barely open. He was both drunk and sleepy. He smiled sluggishly, scratching his forehead, "No. I won't. He makes me feel less handsome."

~

Standing in the balcony, her eyes knocked about the black oceanic sky as she smiled at the twinkling stars.

"Pretty", the mouth whispered as a soft breeze hit the face, blowing the hair, tangling them beautifully.

The eyes shut while she held the railing and inhaled in some fresh air. A tear rolled down the rosy cheek. The shining moon absorbed all the negative heat radiated by her body as she continued to stare at it with moist eyes, "You brought to me a magic shop Jeonghan."

Her fingers carelessly tied her hair in a messy bun. The exposed tattoo on her neck looked beautiful. It was the one she got after 7 months of her divorce.

'That's how things happen.' She tried to seek comfort in those four words when she was lonely, hurt and guilty. She had no one, and the one who wanted to stay was pushed far away.

She licked the chapped lips and pressed them into a thin line, brushing off the wrinkles from her silk shirt, "Thank you Jeonghan. Hope we stay together for long."

"We will", she flinched as Jeonghan snaked his hands around her tiny waist, "Hani, you scared me!"

"Did you had fun eating ramen all alone?", she pouted, looking adorable. He passed a cheeky smile, resting his chin on her shoulder, "Hehe, sorry. Anyways what are you doing here? It's cold."

"Can we stay like this for a while?", he nodded, closing his eyes, his bangs partially fell of his broad forehead. They breathed in a perfect sync, his hot breaths hit her neck. They inhaled each other's mixed scent, feeling the exhaustion of the day vanishing away.

"Why do you like gazing at the moon so much?", her lips curved into a smile. She tore apart from his grip and turned to face him, "Because it's my escape."

Pulling a chair for himself he settled down and ruffled his hair, "Nice.. do you picture someone in it?" 

The chest tightened as the heart started to beat crazily and the eyes emitted emotionless threads, "Maybe or maybe not?" He sighed, resting his legs over the wooden coffee table and closed his eyes, the weariness slowly taking a toll on him, "You are mysterious."

~

"A little closer", the photographer sniggered, annoyed by her pose. The huge maroon dress, a suitcase by her side, and a big straw hat on her head and on top of everything it was Yoon Jeonghan she was posing with. Her legs wanted to give up, she whined, resting her head on his shoulder. He laughed, amused by her state. The day hadn't even started yet.

"Johnathan if she is not okay then don't force her", he enunciated, throwing his fingers through his hair. 

"The photo won't look good that way Mr. Yoon", the photographer replied.

She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and sucked her dried lips, "Mhm, I am ready. Get your ass close Hani."

Her fingers coiled over his chest like a creeper. Her blue eyes, gawking at the lens as if it wasn't her first time. The stoic expression on her face looked so commendable. His hands gripped her waist, cheek resting partially on her head. She was barefoot, reaching barely to his shoulder.

CLICK!

The camera snapped a perfect shot. They effortlessly changed the pose. Now he was on a bench, her head on his lap, facing his abs. The suitcase was placed next to his knees.

CLICK!

And so, on the day flew away like clouds. It was evening already. The sun painted the city orange as both of them got ready for their last shot. She chugged in enormous sips of water while he scrolled down his Instagram. They both were in a new pair of clothes, cool and lovable.

"Bimbo you should apologize to me", he caught her attention. She looked at him with mouth stuffed with macron. She squinted her brows, tucked the hair strand behind her ear and gobbled down the bite, "Why?"

"You are so fat, my thighs hurt."

Her eyes widened, the hair on her arms stood up in anger. That was a fucking insult. She stood up abruptly, running towards him like a manic, "Come again dickhead?! How dare you call me fat when you are a fucking matchstick!"

He choked upon the air, eyes quivering in fear. That was a wrong move. He smiled awkwardly, lifting up his gaze to meet her burning ones, "A-Ah haha, I-I was joking bimbo-"

"I would dig your grave if you said that ever again!"

~

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee", she whined for the nth time as Jeonghan rolled his eyes to the back of his head. 

"Hani please lets go to the amusement park", he shook his head in amusement. Can't believe this is the same girl from before who was complaining to him about her aching legs after all the shoots. He scoffed, biting his inner cheek, "Shin Y/N are you being for real right now? You were seriously dead tired a few seconds ago!"

She inhaled in a sharp air, pushed back her bangs and pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration, "Are you perhaps scared that you'll break your old bones while riding some rides?!"

Ouch.

The sarcasm.

That hurts.

He stopped the car with a screech as she bent forward due to the sudden force. Her head was about to hit the dashboard when he effortlessly slipped his palm in front of her, she banged her forehead onto it.

"Did you just call me old?", he couldn't believe his ears. That was the very first time someone insulted him this bad on his handsome face, "Did you just call this pretty face old Shin Y/N?! Do you even know how much it worths?! It worths millions of heart. Yoon Jeonghan isn't old!" 

She chuckled hard seeing him pouting like a baby and turning away his head. All she wanted was to squish his cheeks and keep him in her pocket.

.. Flashback..

"Did you just call me old?!", he held her by her waist, pulling her closer, so close that he could hear her heart beating wild.

She inhaled his scent as he smirked, wiping the sweat off her forehead and tucking her hair behind her ear. 

"If that's what you think then let me show how young and wild Jeon Jungkook is!"

Her face was all red, she could barely breath. She closed her eyes tightly, looking down.

His index finger reached her chin, as he pulled it up. Her eyes met his black ones.

And that's when the lips met, closing the only space left between them.

.. Flashback Ends..

"Let's start with the ferris wheel!", she squealed happily as the young man had all the color from him face drained away. He gulped hard, feeling his heart dropping deeper in his body. What a trouble he had gotten himself into.

He shook his head in denial, but she didn't notice. Her hands held his wrist as she dragged him along.

It was a night both pleasant and horrifying at the same time.

- - -

Don't ask for regular updates. I have a life outside Wattpad too. I update when I have time and when I feel comfortable. I barely have time to rest because I am literally giving exams everyday. Please understand my pov too.

Also is the story plot getting complicated or bad?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 14.8K 44
"Congratulations sweetheart. You survived our full moon." ~Ranked: #902 in Fanfiction on 24/12/17~
14.9K 1.2K 16
"Don't you see that you're killing yourself?!" - K.TH. "Don't you see that you're the cause of it?!" - K.SJ. When Taejin are a couple living together...
1.6K 39 4
" 𝑨 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕𝒔. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒗𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎, 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 �...
43.9K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...