His Little Sceret ||✔️

By shamii_wrts

Shivay and Anika got married in a haste on last wish of her grandmother. Their marriage was fixed when they w... More

Characters and Prolongue
«1»
«3»
«4»
«5»
«6»
«7»
«8»
«9»
«10»
«11»
«12»
«13»
«14»
«15»
«16»
«17»
«18»
«Epilouge»
«Announcement»

«2»

1.7K 119 14
By shamii_wrts

~~~~~~

It was evening now. Today is reception of shivay and anika was arranged for the outer world. As their wedding was grand and royal but intimate with only family and friends the reception was more grand than wedding.

Conard Hotel in Juhu was the venue for the reception. It was decorated royally with imported flowers and things. Many famous personalitites were invited in all over the world why not it was the international ace celebrity designer and Business man Shivay Oberoi and International Model and singer Anika Sehgal.

Other family members were getting ready in their rooms for the Grand Reception. Shivay was sitting scrolling through his phone and anika has gone to take a shower. It was nearly half an hour she was inside the bathroom and their closet door was locked inside.

" Anni baby aur kitna time lagega" Shivay shouted from outside. " Shiv can you call any lady or ma. I need help." She said from inside. " No one is here baby. And ma is getting ready. I can help you. What you want." He said keeping his phone.

"Okay you have to close your eyes and come inside. " She said and opened the door slightly. He sighed and walked inside closing the door of closet. "Tell me what help you need. " He said without looking at her.

" I want to wear my upper top and it has hooks on back. I cannot hook it." She said nervously. "You trust me right" He asked her suddenly making her confuse. " I trust you shiv with whole my heart" she said to him.

" Okay then I am opening my eyes. Because I cannot help you while closing my eyes." Saying he opened his eyes hearing her hum. As he opened his eyes he saw her standing in a pink bathrobe with her hair wet. She looking enchanting without any make up.

He gulped as she handed him her upper top and removed her bathrobe. She was standing in front of him in just only her strapless bra and panty. He closed his eyes and then opened composing himself as his hormones started to jump in excitement seeing her only in inners.

He went near her and she turned and slid her hands on the starps. He hooked her top from behind. She then wore her underskirt and was going to pick her saree when shivay pulled her in a back hug pressing her back on his front.

He nuzzled into her neck placing small kisses along her neck to jaw. He pressed his wolfwine teeth on her jaw making her gasp and moan his name. "Ahh..Shivay." He soothed the place where his teeth marks licking the place.

She cannot control now so she turned in his hold and placed her lips on his taking him in a surprise kiss as she was first time initiating the kiss. She romed her tongue on his lips asking to openup. He decided to tease her and didn't opened his mouth so she pinched his wasit making his giggle in the kiss.

Her fingers were like baby fingers so soft. It didn't pained him but he enjoyed and opened his mouth to her. She tasted every corner of his mouth and clutched his hair pulling his closer and he too did the same tilting her head deepening the kiss.

In need of oxygen she broke the kiss and hugged him tightly making him laugh and hug her. As he laughed his chest vibrated making her feel bliss. " Anni baby some one was not shy while kissing me like a hungry tigress." He said to her.

" Shiv. Don't tease me. You are speaking like you didn't enjoyed a bit. Now let me get ready. " She said hitting his shoulder lightly. He smiled and pecked her lips and said " okay I surrender my lady. I and going to take shower get ready till then" He went away once again pecking her lips.

Anika blushed and got ready in a designer saree with diamonds embedded in it. It was specially made for her by shivay. She wore her chura and mangalsutra and earrings and did some make up. She let her hair hair open and wore her heels and sprayed her perfume and went out.

Shivay also came form a shower. He wore a black suit designed by allure. He wore his watch and folded his slevees and wore his shoes. He set his hair perfectly and went out after spraying his colange.

" Looking beautiful" he said as he saw her sitting on the couch waiting for him. She smiled and got up as he forwarded his hand to her. Locking their fingers she said " Thank you. You are also looking great" he smiled and both went to the venue.

~~~~~~

Both reached the Hotel where all the media was capturing the event. As the media saw their car they started clicking their pictures.

Shivay helped her to get down as her saree was heavy. Both intertwined their fingers and went inside. The papps stopped them for a some photos. Both posed for them. Shivay placed his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to him.

Both walked inside the hotel. " Ye dekho bhaiya aur bhabhi aa gaye" vani said to all who were at one table. "Oh my god My princess is looking so beautiful." Janhavi said cupping anika 's cheeks placing her kiss on her forehead.

" Thank you ma. You are also looking beautiful" anika said kissing janhavi's cheek. " What janu. My princess always look beautiful. " Tej said side hugging her pecking her head.

" Guys I am feeling like anika is your daughter and I am your son in law." Shivay said whinning like a child. All laughed and hugged anika and she showed tongue to shivay.

" Don't worry son. We are here for you" said harsh walking to shivay with others. Harsh put his and around his shoulder and avantika kissed shivay's cheek making anika sulk. " Okay enough now. Where is my Superman. " Anika said and all elders went to welcome other guest with younger ones.

" I am here my doll" Arnav said form behind. Anika ran towards him and hugged him tightly who laughed and hugged her back pecking her head. " I missed you Superman." Anika said pouting.

" I missed u too my doll. You come at home. " Arnav said to her walking to shivay and malika who were talking something laughing. " Ha kal pag phere rasam hai. Mein aur shivay kal aa rahe hai." " Okay"

Later she hugged her sister malika and kissed her cheeks. She missed her sister who is her first best friend. Both sisters always banter with each other but if any one of them gets a scratch they will kill that person who scratched them.

Sometimes they both scolds arnav as he overworks and fall ill. Someone has said if your wife have a younger sister they she is a unofficial wife of her brother in law. It's true. Both Malika and Arnav treats as she is their baby. They both do not let her sleep alone when se visits them to LA.

" Childern come now press is waiting for your announcement now. " Tej said all the youngsters who were gathered around shivay and anika like a honey bee. " Ha papa coming " Om said and all went to the stage were a podium was placed for speaking.

" Good Evening ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to the Grand Reception of world known singer and international model Anika Oberoi and ace celebrity designer and business man Shivay Oberoi. They have taken marriage vows yesterday in the presence of God family and friends. It was a intimate ceremony. So you all can meet the couple and I would like to invite shivay to speak some words." Tej said in front of the press and got down as shivay and anika came on the stage.

" Thank you so much all the wishes we got today. Yes I married to anika yesterday in presence of God family and friends. It was a intimate ceremony as she wanted." Shivay said and pecked her back palm and the hotel staff cleared the stage.

Shivay and anika went to the other stage were their was a special seat arranged for the couple. All the guests came on the stage to meet and congratulate shivika for their marriage.

Ranbir and Alia came on stage with a bright smile. Anika smiled and they both hugged her tightly. " I see someone said me I will not get till my alu gets married." Alia said while parting back. " Tu to shadi ka nam nahi le rahi hai to karni padi mujhe." Anika said to her.

" Aare anni me to ise kai bar bola lekin ye nahi manti tu hi samjha ise." Ranbir said while pecking alia's cheek making it turn red. " Oh I see. By the meet shivay my husband and shivay these are my best friend's Ranbir and alia." Anika intoduced them to each other.

" Hello. Who doesn't know Shivay Oberoi the celebrity designer. I have worked for 1 year in your company. " Ranbir said shaking his hands with shivay. "Oh..I didn't knew it. My company has many models." Shivay said with a smile.

" But yaar anni. I am so happy for you. Let's meet up before you leave for LA. " Alia said she and anika had to catch up a lot because both ranbir and alia were busy in shooting of a picture. " Sure. I will tell you when can we meet" Anika said to them.

Later all her friends from school college and workplace came to meet them. She also meet his friends and business associates. She talked with everyone. At last photographer asked them to pose for them and then at last with family.

When the dinner was announced all the guest started enjoying the dinner. The stage was opened for dance and some band performed their skills to them. Shivay and anika with family also had dinner when the party ended.

~~~~~~

Hello guys so this the next part.

Shower all your love on my all stories. Thank you for all you responses. Hope you like this chapter. Do share your response on this chapter.

So some of the readers requested me to rewrite eternal souls. So I will write is again but in next month.

Keep voting and commenting and supporting me like this.

Vote. Comment. Share.

With love,
Shambhavi❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 10.9K 31
Cover credit - @Aspiramdoc ❤ Dear Aspiramdoc ,Thanks for such a beautiful cover. His Ego is everything to him.His love for her means nothing when...
28K 1.7K 22
Anika is a orphan. Shivay is multi billionaire. Anika is wedding planner of shivay and arushi. Shivay and Anika loves each other but doesn't say anyt...
46.1K 3K 24
Sitting on sofa of ours sorry my husband's, I, Anika Oberoi, the accidental bahu of this Oberoi family, reminiscences every memory, may it be bitter...
379K 59.9K 78
Being the heiress of one of the richest businesses in India was not something Annika Vardhan Kabeer felt proud of. Having lost her mother at childbir...