HSS: MC x Maria Flores Imagin...

By scarletkazukiwrites

Who else loves Maria Flores? I mean who doesn't, right? She's also my LI as a male MC. Well then here you go... More

*Character Info*
Meeting Her
Spending Time Together
First Kiss

Jealousy

87 0 0
By scarletkazukiwrites

Everyday's been a blast! It's fun. Homeroom's fun, eith my teacher Ms. Maddox and my classmates. Except for Brian of course. He's been a jerk to all of us. I just let him slip. He's not worth hating on anyway.

Every before homeroom. I'd catch up with Maria. I know where her locker is, and I pretty much help her with everything I can.

"I'm being obvious, amn't I?" I asked flustered. "A bit, yeah. But I like it. Thanks Caleb. I appreciate it so much." replied Maria. "Oh thank goodness. Well, I gotta go to class now. Bye Maria!"

Months pass by and we continue to hang out, but then one day...

I decided to be part of the basketball team. There was a fight between the team and the cheerleaders, all because of the issue with Principal Isa. I miss Principal Hughs. School's better off with her as our principal.

I went to the bleachers to take my mind off things, but then I saw Maria. I tried to approach her but then I saw who's behind her. She's hugging Michael. I was jealous. I'm not gonna lie. I approached them anyway.

"Hi guys..." I said with a tired look. "O-oh, Caleb! I didn't see you there. What's wrong?" Maria asked pushing Michael away from the hug. "I'm okay I guess, are.....you two dating?" I asked. Heck, why did I say that??

"What? No! No offense Michael, but you're not my type." Maria said, her eyes to me then to Michael's. "None taken, you're not my type either, Maria. I just like being friends." he said. "Same, and don't worry Caleb, I'm only interested in you." she says with a shy smile.

My spirits were lifted. OMG, she's interested in me! "R-really?" I said. "Really." said Maria. "Oh my Caleb, are you jealous?" Maria asked amused. "W-what? Well um, maybe?"

"Hm, knew it." Maria replied, with a coy smile. She suddenly kisses me on my cheeks. Of course. I was all red. "You're cute when you're blushing." Maria giggled. "Well um, I'll leave you two to it." Michael said walking away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
378K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
220K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season