banana milk- chat noir x fema...

By strawberryaesu

"You're telling me.. you've never had banana milk?" "You make it sound like I've committed a crime." ♡ ♡ Lif... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14- Adriens POV
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32- Adriens POV
chapter 33
chapter 34- Adrien's POV
Chapter 35
BONUS CHAPTER 36!
bonus chapter 37!

chapter 16

9.5K 363 173
By strawberryaesu

"I thought you said I was weird for liking mint chocolate." Y/N smugly said, gesturing her own half eaten ice cream cone at Chats. He shoved what was left of the cone in his mouth and crossed his arms over his chest.

Y/N glanced down at his arms, his muscles bulged against his tight suit.

"Fine. You win. It was pretty good..."

Y/N grinned and then looked down at the melting cone in her hand, "yeah.. can't say the same for this." She winced distastefully.

"You're lying."

"If I was lying I would have finished it." Y/N playfully rolled her eyes.

Some of the ice cream began dripping down onto Y/N's fingers, and she cursed under her breath. Her eyes began scanning the area, looking for a garbage.

"I think there's a garbage over there." Chat noir pointed behind them. There were a few shops where he pointed and right in between them was a black garbage can.

"Perfect. Excuse me, I have to go throw away this abomination." She turned to Chat and scrunched up her nose jokingly. She looked both ways before crossing the street.

She turned around to look back at Chat noir for a few seconds and raised the cone in the air, "but thank you for paying!"

Chat noir chuckled and watched her throw away the cone. He made sure to watch her carefully as she crossed the street.

Y/N stood in front of Chat with a smile on her face, "there's something I want to show you."

༶•༶•༶

The sky was now blending into a beautiful pink and orange, the sun was beginning to set and it had cooled down significantly.

Y/N and Chat were walking side by side. Occasionally their hands would brush against each other's, and they would both glance at one another momentarily.

"Where are we going?" Chat broke the comfortable silence. Y/N sadly smiled as they approached a quaint little convenience store.

"My um-" Y/N started, but stopped to fidget with her fingers. She looked up at Chat noir, "My dad used to bring me here when I was a kid."

She let out a shaky breath and forced a smile, "they have banana milk here and it's the best."

"Y/N-" Chat began, but was cut off by her, "have you ever had banana milk?"

Chat shook his head, a few strands of his blonde hair fell in front of his eyes. "You've never had banana milk?" Y/N gasped.

Chat noir laughed and lifted one of his gloved hands up to his face. He pushed back the strands in front of his face. When he did so,
Y/N caught a glimpse of his black ring. It had green dots in the centre of it, forming a paw print. The ring shape looked oddly familiar, but Y/N couldn't place her finger on where she had seen it.

"You make it sound like I've committed a crime."

Y/N tried to stifle a laugh but failed, "that's because you have. Now come on." She grabbed Chat's gloved hand out of impulse and pulled him beside her. They continued walking towards the quaint store, and Y/N immediately felt her face grow warm as she was still holding Chat's hand.

He made no attempt to let go, so she didn't either. The two stayed like that until they reached the automatic doors of the convenience store. Y/N let go of Chat's hand and inhaled sharply. She already missed the feeling of his hand in hers, although she couldn't actually feel the warmth of his hand due to the gloves he wore.

"Hello." Y/N greeted the cashier with a smile. He greeted her back kindly. Chat followed closely behind Y/N as she traversed through the isles. Eventually she stopped at the last isle. It had coolers on the left hand side, and Y/N walked towards them.

She grinned and pulled open the cooler door. She grabbed two small light yellow bottles, and handed one to Chat noir. He took it into his own hands and examined the bottle. He hadn't realized that Y/N was gone until he looked up from the bottle.

"Y/N?" He quietly called out. "Over here." Y/N peeked her head out from another isle. Chat smiled and walked towards her.

"Chocolate or peanut butter?" The (h/c) haired girl was holding up two different packages. Each were labeled croissants.

"Is that even a question?"

Chat took the two chocolate croissants off the shelf and held them along with his drink. "Anything else?" He asked, watching as the girl before him placed a finger on her chin.

"I think that's it. Unless you want something else?"

Chat shook his head, and the two began walking to the cash. Y/N placed her bottle of banana milk, and and the tall boy beside her did the same, along with the croissants.

The cashier scanned the items before totalling it out. Y/N pulled out a few bills and handed it to the man behind the counter before Chat could.

"You didn't have to do that." The blonde boy beside her said, annoyance laced in his tone.

Y/N playfully rolled her eyes at him, "don't be ridiculous. You payed for the ice cream, it's only fair I pay for this."

Chat shook his head and thanked the cashier before taking all the items, "well thank you." He smiled, handing her a bottle and a snack.

The two walked outside, both glancing up at the sky as the sun was low. Y/N squinted her eyes and scrunched up her nose as she accidentally looked at the sun.

When she glanced back at Chat noir, he was sitting down on a ledge, grinning.

Y/N walked towards him and sat down. She opened up her bottle of banana milk and gestured for Chat to do the same.

He sniffed the inside of his bottle and Y/N laughed, "what are you doing?"

Chat raised an eyebrow, "this doesn't seem very pleasant. It doesn't even smell like anything."

"Oh don't tell me you're one of those." Y/N winced.

"One of what?"

"One of those people who criticize things without trying it first."

Y/N shook the bottle of milk, and watched as Chat sealed the cap on his and did the same.

"I'm not one of those people..."

Chat reopened the bottle and Y/N smiled.

"Well good. Now try it."

They both lifted the bottles of banana milk to their lips and took generous sips. Well, Y/N did. Chat took a small sip before setting the bottle back down.

"Woah." He whispered.

"I know right." Y/N whispered back.

She began opening her croissant and laughed at Chat's star struck expression.

"I've been robbed."

Chat noir shook his head, and once again, more strands of silky blonde hair fell in front of his face. "I wish I knew about this sooner."

He turned to Y/N and she turned to him. They both looked into each other's eyes, and they both noticed each other's blush.

Y/N stopped trying to open her croissant package, and instead she tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear. "Thank you for today." She genuinely smiled, "I really needed this."

"You don't have to thank me." He looked down momentarily before locking eyes with her again.

The hair that Y/N had tucked behind her ear had fallen back in front of her face.

Chat noir lifted one of his hands up, and brushed the stray hair behind her ear.

He kept his hand there for a few moments, and their eyes never broke contact. Y/N slightly parted her lips. Chat noir looked down at them and Y/N felt her breath hitch.

"Can I?" The boy asked, looking up at her. His voice was a mere whisper.

Y/N nodded her head. Before shutting her eyes.

Their lips met gently. Chat's lips were warm against her own.

It was happened momentarily before he put his hand on her cheek and pulled her in again. This time it wasn't quick.

This whole thing was so new to Y/N, she wasn't sure what to do but she knew she shouldn't keep her hands on her lap. So she lifted them up and slid one onto the back of Chat's neck. Her hands gently slid their way into his hair.

It was soft, unlike their kiss.

Chat pressed his tongue against Y/N's lips, asking for permission. She parted her lips slightly, giving him exactly what he wanted.

His tongue explored her mouth, and Y/N faintly moaned into his. Chat brought his other hand to her waist, and he gripped her tightly.

When he gripped her waist, she lightly tugged on his hair. Their bodies were almost touching, and just as Y/N could feel his hand slowly going lower, they were interrupted by a low beeping.

Chat pulled away and Y/N noticed that he was visibly annoyed by the interruption. He looked down at his black ring and grumbled. The paw print was flickering, "what does that mean?"
Y/N asked, putting her hands back down on her lap.

"I have to go, come on." He stood up and glanced down at her lips again momentarily. There were swollen and red, but still looked so inviting.

Chat held out his hand, waiting for Y/N to take it. She smiled and wrapped herself around him again.

In a matter of mere minutes, Y/N was back on her balcony.

She gazed into Chat's green eyes with a soft expression. She couldn't remember the last time she felt this happy.

"Thank you." She whispered, looking up at him.

Chat noir smiled, "I'll see you soon Y/N."

He leaned in and kissed her forehead.

Y/N blushed before waving him goodbye.

As she watched his tall figure fade from view, Y/N tried processing everything that happened today.

But as much as she wanted to, she couldn't even begin to think.

All she was focused on was that kiss.

Her first kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 17.1K 43
Moving to Paris from London was not what you wanted. Nevertheless, for the sake of your parents, you try very hard to adapt to your new setting; atte...
13.3K 356 10
Coming to Paris definitely changed me at the age of 18, I originally had different intentions before setting my roots here, but that dream changed ev...
118K 2.9K 19
Adrien Agreste may seem like he has everything together. Being a famous model, all the girls crushing on him, secretly living a double life as a famo...
351K 14.7K 31
31 days. 31 days to fall in love. The 31st to say good-bye, to break your heart. December ends, January begins. But those 31 days aren't going to lea...