๐๐–พ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—…, ๐๐–พ๐—…๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By mnswwghao

" jin" m.name whined "yes master" jin said teasingly "why tf are dressed as a banana and laying in bed next... More

่ฆๆฑ‚็ดขๅ–่ต„ๆ–™
่ฐŽ่จ€ LIES
่ฐŽ่จ€ LIES
ๅคœ้ญ” NIGHT DEMON
ๅฐ็Ž‹ๅญ BABY PRINCE
ๅทฒไฝฟ็”จ USED
่Šฑ่Šฑๅ…ฌๅญ PLAYBOY
้ฆ™็ฒพ AROMA
ๆฅๆˆ‘็š„ๅทฅไฝœๅฎค Come To My Studio
้ฃ˜ๅฟฝไธๅฎš Ethereally Evanescent
ๅ—ฏๅฅฝ Uhgood
ๅ—ฏๅฅฝ Uhgood 2

้ฃ˜ๅฟฝไธๅฎš Ethereally Evanescent 2

878 13 1
By mnswwghao

Disclaimer

i don't own bangtan jimin or any other idols mentioned in this oneshot

also please do check out the original author's works as well as this story on ao3 credits go to @papillonsgf on ao3 i don't know any other socials for them but if you do please feel free to put the in the comments so people know that this a their one-shot.

also please ignore grammatical spelling errors

now please enjoy ★

▦★Warnings★▦
blood kink
creampies
forbidden love
overstimulation
praise kink
switches
fingering
bondage
character death

"your an angel"

Unable to think straight, your eyes forlornly traveled from your ex back to the dark wood of the bar counter, shaking your head, "No." you replied sternly.

"No? Listen, this choice really isn't yours right now. If you're making this decision on what you could've been with my girl, that's just low," he spat right back, his eyes hooded with adrenaline because he wasn't in the mood. You knew to him you were just scum, something he could step on over and over again to constantly remind you of your precious heartbreak.

And you let him.

With a huff, your ex's boyfriend yanked you back from your hood. You were limp like a ragdoll being tossed around. However, he didn't stop there, his hand finding the front of your garment to pull you close to his lips. Those lips, the previous love of your life must be enjoying kissing those instead of yours.

The rheum of intoxication emanating from his breath only triggered the minimal adrenaline you had in you, putting up your defenses as you struggled to move his hand away. With your decreasing strength, the man before you just became stronger and stronger. Was this how it ends? So be it. You were powerless in front of him, as you were to the world.

Hackles on the back of Jimin's neck seemingly rose, like a sixth sense of awareness knowing you were in danger. With the intense sensation, you were near. He picked up the pace, scanning rows and rows on humans to pick up on your aura and potentially intervene. No, he couldn't fail. There was a painful palpitation in his heart, and he didn't know if that was stress or the impending punishment he was to face.

Finding a more desolate corner of the bar, his eyes registered to the scene unfolding in front of him. A man's hands on the collar of your hoodie, spitting out drunk insults while you stood their idly taking them one by one. Oh, not on his watch. In his chest, his heart lurched painfully to see you in such a place. You weren't even fighting back, causing his heart to churn in anger wondering why you were like this. Then again, this was a bar.

Sleeves pulled up to his elbows, Jimin stormed over, more than ready to intervene. With his otherworldly strength channeled into his bare fists, he made pulling the male off your body look like light work. This time, it was his fists that tightened around the collar of your perpetrator, the angel reminding himself of who the infamous man was. The heartbreak that your ex's boyfriend gave you directed into anger for Jimin, not giving a damn to the complaints from his mouth because Jimin's grip could truly kill if he wanted to.

You staggered back on your feet when Jimin broke the two of you up, drunkenly trying to register the scenario in front of you. Not having seen the male since the day you met, you were able to recognize him through your state and the dim lights. In fact, he stood out. To your eyes, a faint glow accompanied him, or maybe it was the light blond of his hair that made him radiate such light. Either way, you were beyond stupefied that of all people, he came to your rescue. Here you were, thinking that you were going to leave life behind. The faint chance you saw yourself having in Jimin was something that you thought would be gone with wind.

Now, the ember struck, and burned much brighter than before.

No words needed to fall out of Jimin's mouth to instill fear in the man who previously laid hands on you. For sure, he regretted that decision. Landing a harsh punch across the jaw was a gesture unfathomed by the angel, but he was willing to drop his graceful persona when you were in danger. It wasn't long until the male surrendered instantly, blood dripping down from his nose realizing he'd picked the wrong fight right now. As confused as he was as to why someone like Jimin would come to your aid, he was not going to push the angel's buttons even more.

When he could regain his energy, he ran off with his girlfriend, leaving you and Jimin alone. With the pest off his back, the angel was at your aid, holding your chin in his hand. Despite your current state, you were immersed in the texture of his fingertips and the firm grip he had. You knew he was trying to make sure you were okay, but all your heart could focus on is the fact that Jimin came.

"Y/N... Y/N? You're okay, right? Did he hurt you anywhere?" Jimin asked a few times, knowing that he couldn't expect a clear cut answer when you'd gotten yourself drunk beyond common sense. His heart yearned to know why, but, for now, he was happy to have de-escalated such a commotion, especially one that could've cost your life.
Instead, Jimin tangled himself in one detrimental to his current immortal standings.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine," you reply, ignoring the splitting sensation of a headache because of the amount of alcohol you consumed, "Just... just take me home."
It was a somber night, and your guardian angel came to your rescue. You wanted nothing more than to take rest to process it all. Sure, tonight seemed adequate to end it all, but what about Jimin? Would he see you more often? How would he react to not seeing you anymore?

Though it wasn't much, you had the angel's presence to hold dear. After all, he was a friend, right? Friends come to each other's rescue when they need it. And friends would be devastated to find out that they lost someone close to them. For now, he would be what you had.

The angel fulfilled your wish, keeping an arm close by as you nearly hobbled to the direction of the exit. You released a deep sigh of relief when the fresh air wrapped you in its cool embrace, needing just that after a stay in such a constricted space. Though you didn't pay much attention to your surroundings, you did use the energy you had in you to gaze at Jimin. Something about the night sky complemented, no, contrasted his features in such a way. While the angel brandished a glow, it was a heavenly one as opposed to the sober moonlight. One that you couldn't, no, didn't want to look away from.

"Thank you... so much," you expressed in between pants, for more reasons than one. Jimin saving you from not only that fight, but seemingly taking your life, helping you into his car, and also making sure you'd get home safely, "I have to repay you for this, please,"

Jimin was about to reply with a simple 'you're welcome' before he shook his head after buckling in, "No, Y/N. You don't. I only did what anyone should do in such a scenario," Did he? Did he end up taking the extra step? Would the angel do the same if this was one of his brothers? Did humans have this much loyalty in one another? Or were they the true savages that his teachings asserted them as.

Well, no human you sought in your life would ever fathom to step up to such a deed. The assertion made your heart flutter just a bit, with such a godawful man really going the extra mile for you. After reciting your address to him, you rested your head against the window wondering if this was exactly what you needed.

Your life, finally turning around.

You couldn't help but notice every time you glanced at him, something was off. His expression twisted into a wince, one of his hands clutching the spot on his chest where his heart was. Was he okay? Were you seeing things? At the same time, you barely had the energy to form words, so you brushed off Jimin's palpitations, a telltale sign that his actions would come with consequences.

For falling in love with you.

Before you knew it, Jimin had arrived. Your heart wilted just a bit since that meant your time would be cut short with the male. However, just spending the last hour with him was more, much more than enough to make you feel rejuvenated.

"Goodnight, Y/N. It pleases me to have seen you again, but do be safe and take care of yourself," Jimin asserted, his own heart lurching and fluttering at the same time. He hoped you didn't notice the intense heartburn, but what happened happened.

On your way to bed when you were finally settled, you repeated his words, giving yourself the reminder that Jimin was concerned for you. He expressed much more care than anyone else in your circle, and the admission really did make you feel fuzzy inside. All of which contributed to a good night's sleep you've been waiting to experience.

~

Despite his words, over the next few days you debated on what you could do to repay him. At the same time, you barely knew the guy, making the decision painfully more difficult than it already was. Take him out to dinner? Buy him something he liked? All of those suggestions seemed terribly insufficient. Did Jimin deserve that? Unfortunately, you barely had any other options.

On the other hand, the night at the bar brought a different light to your relationship with Jimin. Confidently, you could call him a friend. Over the following days, you saw him more often in contrast to when he would barely reply to your texts. Maybe his schedule was having a rough patch before, but you felt more than grateful that he was spending time with you now. Finally, just finally, your budding friendship with the male was the balm of healing that you needed after a much longer, insufferable rough patch.
Little did you know, fate, and Jimin, had all this planned for you.

While all of this was a calming respite to your life, you were unaware of its consequences to the angel that was making it happen.

Oh, he fucked up for sure. But the more Jimin contemplated his decision, he knew it was fulfilling, to his surprise. After all, he was sacrificing his entire life, his immortality and powers and overall celestial being to grant you happiness. It was certainly a decision to chew on for him. For someone like you were the apple of his eye, he was your guardian. Simple protection wasn't enough for him to convey the undeniable pull that brought you, and him, closer to one another.

He wasn't a guardian angel to you unless he showcased the utmost of his passion to you. He wanted to /guard/ you with his /love/.

When Jimin thought he could wake up to more days to spend with you, the angel was unfortunately mistaken.

/Park Jimin. For your insolent behavior and disobedience, you are to be renounced of your existence entirely. The job you were entrusted with was one to be taken with stride, not ill manners and this love you fantasize of. Even the physical symptoms were not enough to warn you that you had strayed from the right path. You have until the end of the day in this world and all others. However, your deeds did not reach such an extremity where reincarnation is unlikely./

He was dying.

The angel understood the expression of "live every day like it's your last" in a pristine sense: he was living it right now thanks to the revelation.
But what about you? How were you to live your life without Jimin by your side? Jimin, your best friend, a title that you hadn't given anyone in a long time. The one who came to your aid and offered his company. After today, you'd live your life without his presence. Would you go back to the slump you were before his arrival?

Either way, it wouldn't do.

Jimin was making his last day on Earth one that was worthwhile to him᠆᠆

but most importantly you.

He could only plan what was best, what was perfect for the two of you. This wasn't something to celebrate, but it was something to remember. At the same time, his heart could only wither inside his chest. While his body filled with passion, with a deep exertion of his admiration towards you, it deteriorated simultaneously. As much as he wanted to worry about your life, he could only focus on making his last day memorable.

Reading Jimin's text that he wanted to meet you at the cafe where the two of you first met, you accepted with an eager feeling. It was something you didn't expect, but you didn't say no to either. After all, the cafe had a place in your heart now.

When you arrived at the cafe, Jimin greeted you in the heart of the vicinity, the place you most dreaded sitting. That was before. For some reason, you felt like you didn't belong in the shadows anymore. His bright aura and presence was to thank. The angel himself could notice it, the lighter steps, your overall composure being something that you could be proud of.

While you were seemingly lighter inside, he was darker.

Was it the all-black outfit? Or maybe how the chatty Jimin was a little quieter than he usually was. Something seemed different. His current persona was almost reflective of how you carried yourself before Jimin met you. The sudden shift, the way the two of you nearly switched bodies somehow, you had to remark upon it.
As Jimin went to pay for your coffee and treats, you stopped him, exchanging a warm smile and insisting that you would do so instead. When his hand retreated, you took the chance.

"Jimin, is everything okay?" you express with your utmost concern, "I can't help but notice. You're usually the brighter one,"

The male cocked a brow at your remark. He himself didn't even notice that he made such a choice but he knew he wasn't going to wear his emotions on his sleeve so easily. Sure, it was tempting. Jimin wanted to pull you into his arms, to vent and share his crisis that he wasn't going to see tomorrow with you. That he'd never see the sparkle in your eyes, the smile that painted your lips, or any other part of you that filled him up with ineffable happiness.

It would be too human of the angel to make such a sentiment.

If he only had the rest of today, and all of tonight, he would devote every drop of blood in his mundane body, every feather of his wings, each bone in his body, and lastly, every ounce of his love to you to pass away with your name on his lips.

To Jimin, it would be a life lived in unexplainable luxuries. No other angel on Earth would have dared to stray away from the right path like he did. He would make sure that they'd miss out on such a blessing.

"I'm fine, just trying out something new. Do you think it suits?" Jimin replied after taking a sip from his iced coffee, offering a suave wink. Teases and flirty remarks, you noticed such slipped off his tongue effortlessly. For an angel like him, you found some of his mannerisms rather sinful.

And you loved it.

"It suits for sure. I think you look more like me, though," You didn't mind that one bit, you two could've passed for a couple to the public eye. Secondly, you found yourself not minding that thought either. What was it, opposites attract? You couldn't push away the fantasy in the moment, thinking of walking together and holding hands. Someone as magnificent as Jimin as your boyfriend.

Previously, it really seemed impossible. However, you grew closer and closer each day to the dream being a reality.

Tonight, you'd receive the greatest reality check of your life.

"Do you want to walk around? We could head to the park, I don't have much to do today anyway," you offered in an attempt to prolong the time with Jimin. With this spark in your heart, you realized you wanted nothing more than to spend all the time with him as possible. You were more, more than lucky that he felt the same.

"I'd like that, the weather seems splendid for that," he replied with a soft grin dotting his lips. In the mood for attachment like you, and skinship, he slipped your hand in his, intertwining your fingers with his without a second doubt. At this point, Jimin couldn't really doubt or second guess anything with his stakes. If he was taking chances, the past was in the past and he'd have to plan for the imminent, unfortunate future that would be short-lived.

While your heart raced because he was bold enough to initiate such a gesture, you grew content immediately, heart softening because of how you two embraced this. It wasn't long until holding hands became almost like a new normal.

You weren't one for nature, but being here with Jimin made you appreciate your surroundings much more. There was a perfect equilibrium between sunlight and breeze, no discomfort from the sun shining too bright or the wind speeds being too quick. It seemed as if peace followed the angel wherever he went. As if he had the ability to turn a setting filled with commotion into something of seclusion and harmony. The impending sunset set the mood all the more.

For some time, the two of you enjoyed the comfortable silence. There was bliss in walking beside Jimin with the breeze whispering through your clothes all while you felt the warmth emanating from his hand. Though you two didn't converse much, it led both of you to run wild in your thoughts. Sure, the two of you looked like a serene couple taking a tranquil, romantic walk through the park's concrete trail. But in reality, both you and Jimin were trying to deduce how to take the next step, how to step on the right stones to cross the river of your love's obstacles.

"We should do this more often, don't you think?" Jimin broke the ice with a conversation both of you could stick to as opposed to the smalltalk that ended as quickly as it started, "I don't speak for you, but, spending time in nature can be a wonderful respite for when things get stressful,"

"No, you're completely right. I'm not really a nature person but this is therapeutic. However, I might need these more often than you think, so brace yourself," you admit with a shy smile dotting across your lips, unaware that the angel was discreetly building himself up to ask you out. Jimin elevated the serenity of your surroundings to such a higher degree that words could not even portray.

"Ah, I don't mind one bit. I'll be willing to take you out however many times you need and whenever if it means alleviating your stress, Y/N," he asserted warmly with a charming grin that sent butterflies fluttering throughout your entire figure. The kind that could make you weak in the knees. While Jimin made such an assertion, he felt himself wilt inside. In a perfect world, he would. He would take you out even every day had he been granted with that blessing to see you smile, to see you stress-free and happy.

"Really?" you remark, finding yourself stupefied, "Wow, I just... I appreciate that a lot," you add on genuinely, the walls that you kept up ever so tightly with only the most bulky of a foundation slowly falling victim to the angel's alluring charm and generosity to someone like you, "I don't think anyone's made me that offer, Jimin,"

"So let me be the first," he mused, cocking a brow which could only make you melt. God, you really couldn't resist. Jimin made you feel like the only guy in the world, the way he asserted himself around you and no one else᠆᠆

᠆᠆you felt like you deserved him.

"Plus, we can start whenever," he followed up with a wink, squeezing your hand. Walking in the right direction became less of your focus as your hues registered on his complexion that could only be complemented by the sun setting around you two. The ambiance provided a soft glow that painted across Jimin's sculpted features, that added depth to his eyes and brightened his cheekbones immensely. As if the deity up there himself held a chisel to etch out his face ever so meticulously.

Only then could you realize that no one, and no one would ever leave you breathless like Jimin would. The graceful surroundings contributed to setting such an intimate mood, reviving feelings long-buried inside you. Feelings that you once closed yourself off to, Jimin was the key to unlock that all again.

"How about tonight?" you blurted out all of a sudden, registering your actions when Jimin raised a brow as to inquire further. He seemed to shift his attention from walking into focusing on you. Stopping in his tracks, your walk with him paused so he could stand in front of you. The playful grin didn't cease to wipe off his lips as he held both of your hands now. His bright eyes radiated nothing but admiration for you, something that you were able to see and reciprocate.

"Tonight? That's fine with me," he answered, as if he knew that exact response would make your heart grow tenfold, "But, you do have to be more specific. We did just enjoy a relaxing walk, what more could you want, Y/N?"

/You. I want you, Jimin. I want to be yours./

"Well, it could be whatever. To be frank, I-I just want to spend more time with you, and I don't want our time together to really end," you found yourself confessing easily, whether or not it was the angelic power that radiated off Jimin which made you want to reveal such feelings, the embarrassment wiped off quickly.

"I'm glad we're on the same page," was all he replied before his lips pressed to yours in a soft, innocent peck. Soft and innocent in the first few moments that it lasted. However, the kiss could be interpreted in a different sense. Almost like an invitation. Jimin's kiss was the simple ring of a doorbell in which he was requesting entry.

You knew that you were going to leave him with the key to your heart tonight.

You wanted more, and both you and him could easily deduce that. A smile playing across your lips, you fulfilled your heart's utmost desires one by one, leaning in for another kiss.

To your heart's content, Jimin reciprocated without hesitation. His plump, cloud-like lips were a texture with no words to describe, plush and soft with the right amount of unspoken emotions hidden inside. Your surroundings drowned out to focus on the sole taste of his lips, and the careful advancements of his gestures. His hand cupped the back of your neck while his head tilted to the side, deepening the loving kiss ounce by ounce.

Jimin's inevitable demise could only be channeled into one emotion: love. You were going to find out regardless that the man who'd stolen your heart wouldn't even be there to wake up to tomorrow. To distract himself from something he couldn't avoid, he would block out the darkness with the light.

Both of you gasping for air, soft pants escaped the angel's lips whilst your foreheads were pressed together. As much as you wanted to immerse yourself in the taste of his lips and the glaze of his touch, you knew there was something to address. The previous hardened lump of coal in your heart still lurched whenever someone like Jimin acknowledged you.

"A-Are you sure? About all of this," you felt yourself needing to ask him that. For all you knew, he could be making the biggest mistake of his life. With only one night to live, the decision to become yours and you his was far, far from a mistake.

"I'm positive, Y/N," Jimin affirmed, "Do you want to know why?"

You nod, wondering where could he be going with this. Wondering what could justify why he wanted to be with someone like you.

"One night, Y/N. I only have one night. Though I've grown enticed by you for a few months, I can only portray my infatuation in one night. Will you let me love you?"

The admission left you speechless. Jimin had found a way to convey his dilemma to you in an understandable way, but he needed to make sure you wouldn't shy away because of it. He could comprehend, to say the least, that a confession like this might give away the wrong message, but he was confident in your feelings and his own.

"And... this was unexpected. If I had known earlier, I would've told you straight away that things were going to come to an unfortunate end. I'm telling you this as soon as I ever would, so please don't think I was keeping this from you to break it at the worst time," Jimin bit his lip lightly, astonished at himself. When did he gain the courage, the overall motivation and momentum to confess such earnest emotions. No wonder he was facing such a demise. These foreign emotions, he felt more human than ever.

"I might just be screwing everything up right now, but please, Y/N, I only have tonight. You deserve years and years, you deserve the rest of your life to be spent in happiness and bliss. Throughout the time I've known you, I can deduce this much. Which is why I want to make my᠆᠆, /our/ last night something worthwhile, something for you never to forget,"

He inched closer, and you made no sign of retracting. While your mind had to chew on the fact that there was going to be no Jimin in your life after tonight, it clouded up with an interconnected prospect.

Love.

Passion.

Lust.

If Jimin could give you one night, you'd make it want to last a thousand.

"No, Jimin. I understand that it must be hectic, so don't worry. Can you... Can you tell me why you have one night, if you can?" you reassured him, and yourself, taking a risk additionally if it was something he was comfortable sharing. This was Jimin, a man who managed to turn your life around in a matter of months. If this was how things were going to end, you might as well make the most of it with him. However, you couldn't help but wonder:

Life without Jimin.

The angel shook his head.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N." Those three words spoke more than anything. For some reason, he seemed so transparent to you right now. You knew he had much more to tell you, but simply couldn't.

On the other hand, there was a way. There was certainly a way for both of you to convey a sentiment.

Actions spoke louder than words.

In this case, it was exactly what you two needed to communicate properly.

A soft "come here" escaped your lips, knowing that the male in front of you was growing tense. Dotting a smile across your complexion to assure him, you pulled Jimin into your arms. Lips brushing against his forehead and blond bangs, you offered a soft kiss there before you descended down his sculpted face to reach his lips. In this kiss, you poured nothing but passion and assurance, feelings and emotions from your heart that had no words to describe.

"I'll let you love me, as long as you let me do the same. That's all I'll need if I don't get to see you after tonight," you laid your terms down to Jimin. Without a doubt, he was going to say yes to you, beyond elated that the both of you would proceed like this.

To love one another. The phrase brought both you and Jimin unexplainable equanimity.

Jimin sealed the deal with a kiss. With such an admission, each time his lips parted against yours left you breathless, wanting more. For all you knew, tomorrow could be arriving as quick as a blink of an eye, or a mere heartbeat. Each hour, minute, second, and moment mattered.

"We can go to my place," you made the next step after regaining your breath following a heated makeout session underneath the stars that now painted the sky. Jimin gave himself no other choices than to agree. After his passing, everything he manifested would disappear. Making love in his place would only result in confusion when you realize that everything inside was going to disappear with him. Said male only offered a slight nod, as both of you really did deem words insufficient right now.

Why speak when you could kiss, embrace, and make love, most importantly?

As much as you wanted the drive to elapse as soon as possible, there were moments that lingered for a minute too long. Jimin's grip on your hand that grew tighter and tighter, like the tangible feel of your hand was his lifeline. You'd never experienced lust in such an intense degree. Then again, it would make up for the heartache that you may or may not experience when the angel's presence would be far from a memory.

"Jimin," you found yourself exhaling when the door of your apartment was shut behind you. The hunger struck again, unabashedly staring at his lips now that the both of you were in the comfort of a space to freely exhibit your love. Alert as ever, the angel's eyes darted towards your figure. You tugged on his wrist, leading him to your room even if it was going to be the last place Jimin would ever step foot in.

Before you could register your surroundings, you were pushed back against the door thanks to the angel. His grip was firm enough to not tempt you into moving away, and you found yourself melting against his lips for the umpteenth time. There was a newfound desire growing in both of you. To love each other inside and out. At the state where the two of you were the most vulnerable.

With that, you found yourself tugging at the hem of his shirt. Jimin took the hint immediately, a sly smirk painting his complexion when he pulled the garment off a little rougher than you expected. Not long had passed before he was taking off your shirt as well. Bare chests pressed together, he left a lingering kiss at your lips before his lips descended down. The angel lined kisses to your jaw, growing in intensity when he reached your neck and collarbone. Feeling his tongue over your skin led to a shiver running down your spine, clutching Jimin just a little tighter as a signal to continue.

You wanted to give yourself to him, and there was certainly no time to waste.

One of your hands found the waistline of your jeans, fumbling to remove the garment before Jimin's hands replaced yours.

Soon, your garments were simply a heap at the door when he had tugged his own down as well before directing you to the safe haven of your bed.
It wasn't long until the angel established his boundaries, a smirk tugging at his lips ever so slightly while pinning you underneath him to resume mingling your lips together.
"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this. I know a night was going to come, where I wanted nothing more than to show you how much you're worth," Jimin murmured, his hand caressing your face underneath the pads of his fingers between each kiss, "I'll treat you better than anyone else, Y/N. I promise."

"But I want to make you feel good too, Jimin."

"You want to make me feel good, puppy? How will you do that?" Jimin inquired, his initial plan being to push in and pound you into oblivion with the remaining human strength his body could bear (still much more the average human could). The nickname drove all sorts of emotions and tingles throughout your body. However, when lust clouded his vision, it was able to obscure the fact that his demise was sadly impending. His thumb caressed your jaw ever so slightly, though holding you in place firmly so he could press heated kisses to your lips that left you wanting more.

With how the angel left you feeling like mush, it was impossible to try and seek the upperhand. On a similar note, you knew he wouldn't be opposed to you pleasuring him. Jimin followed suit by letting you call the shots right now, he allowed you to guide him onto his back to press against the mattress. His alert eyes danced along your figure settling close to his legs, parting them with your hands. Similarly, your eyes were pinned to the sight of his bulge twitching almost painfully against the garment that kept his cock restrained. Knowing he was looking for the respite, your eyes bore into his whilst pulling down his boxers so his fat, twitching dick would spring up to his abdomen.
"Dearest, you're going to suck me off?" The angel asked what he already knew, nearly shifting uncomfortably while staring at your lips unabashedly, "Come closer, are you shy that my cock might not fit in your pretty mouth, love?" He lowered his hand to firmly wrap around his throbbing member, sitting up just a bit so he had an easier time to rub the swollen head against your lips. His pre-release smeared over your cupid's bow, in which your tongue snaked out to coat your lips tainted with his sinful moisture.
"You'll be able to take me, puppy. You'll start to see that I was /made for you/." Gulping a bit, you part your lips, asserting that you wouldn't need much of his help. In this position did you realize that Jimin proclaimed the dominant role. Though he had a teasing exterior around you, never did you think such could channel into raw, domineering power.

All of which made you submissive, subservient to the angel who's body you wanted to do much more than worship.

It wasn't long until the angel's lithe hips pushed forward into your mouth slipping his dick inside. The intrusion was sudden, yet you had to see it coming. What caught you off-guard was his immense size, how the vein on the underside of his cock pulsed on your tongue. He was almost balls-deep and you felt him throb and ache within your mouth. Curing his frustrated arousal, you licked, sucked, swallowed, almost everything you could do to pleasure the male that was one step underneath a deity to you.
Your name on his lips, Jimin repeatedly praised you, "Y/N, you're taking me in so well. You like that, don't you? Having your mouth stuffed with my cock. You must be so eager for my cum," The compliments only spurred you on further with one goal in mind.

The vision of taking the upperhand dissipated for now. Jimin was in control. His hand fisted your hair, guiding you across the entire length of his girth up until he felt your hot breath against his testes. Despite the fact that he was pretty much fucking your throat, there was still grace to each and every one of his gestures. His noises were melodic, and so were yours to him regardless of how chortled they were with the tip of his dick repeatedly on the verge of triggering your gag reflex.

It turned him on to no end that you were his blessing, and his sin.

He was trespassing lengths that no other angel would dare, and oh how Jimin was growing addicted to the sin of lust. With the way your mouth indulged in his cock, it only sparked his curiosity further as to inquire how your compact entrance would react to his huge girth.

"I'll fill your mouth with my cum, how does that sound? You've been such a good puppy to me, there's so much more in store for you," Jimin claimed with a low grunt, shifting his hand away from your hair so you could bask in some self-control you acquired until his orgasm.

Growing impatient, you take matters in your hands while leading his length down your throat, the drool that coated your chin spreading to his balls. At the point where you could find yourself choking on the angel's dick, his hot, almost burning seed spurted down your throat. Your noise in reaction to Jimin releasing was an intoxicating sight, his hand mindlessly thumbing through strands of your hair all whilst you swallowed every ounce of his release.

"Jimin...." Parting from his softening cock, a strand of your saliva connected your slightly-swollen lips to the dilated head. Jimin offered an amused huff, reaching forward to rub his tip against your lips to break the wisp. His fingers ghosted across your chin, smirking at the sight of the drool that had accumulated from you going down on him.

"I'm so happy to have been blessed with such an obedient puppy," the angel clicked his tongue, leaning forward to have his plump lips leave a kiss at your forehead, "Now, the night is not over, my dear,"

As if Jimin tugged on your strings like a marionette doll, you were eased onto your back with his toned frame hovering over you. Your own member growing harder by the minute you were sucking Jimin off, it was finally relieving that things were being taken further.

A few steps ahead of you, the angel had retrieved the belt from the jeans he discarded. Your eyes pinned to his concentrated figure, you barely moved a muscle while he tied the garment around your wrists to keep steady above your head.

"That won't be too bad, will it be, dearest?" Jimin inquired, his hand wrapped around your bound wrists. Greedy for pleasure, you shook your head, gaze descending down his body as your eyes were glued to the sight of his hand stroking his thick length.

"God, Jimin. I want you more than anything else. Please I-I don't want to wait too long," you found yourself begging, the sinful words spilling from your lips as if you were under a spell of lust.

Under one way or another, the angel's charm simply put you in that place.

"My, I never asked you to beg, love. But, you do need to be patient for me," coaxed Jimin, his hooded eyes finding yours. The hand on his cock now found your own throbbing member, stroking at a tantalizingly slow pace to tease you. Your arousal that coated his fingers allowed his hand to descend deeper towards your puckered hole. Proving as an adequate lubricant, his index finger poked and prodded until he pushed in.

The cry that escaped your lips was muffled by the angel's lips pressed against yours, finding your noises to be drowned out in a passionate kiss while he slipped his digit all the way in. Finger curling just a bit, his single digit explored your folds. A hiss escaped his lips, cherishing the way you clamped around his finger so he could bask in the impending fantasy of your walls around his cock. Chortled and muffled noises repeatedly were consumed in Jimin's heated kiss, in which you found your pleasure to be reciprocated by his own grunts of pleasure.

A faint, broken "more" found the surface, and you felt the angel smirk against your lips before he fulfilled your wish and slipped his middle finger inside as well.

As your guardian angel, fulfilling each and every one of your wishes whether they be pure or lustful was an obvious given, something he'd never hesitate towards enforcing. While he assumed the role as the dominant, he couldn't say no if you wanted to /switch things up/.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting long, dearest. Is this what you've been waiting for?" He drew his digits back, chuckling at how your eyes were glazed towards his cock. Holding himself up by his elbows, he lowered his head to kiss your lips. With his hand positioning his hardened member, he pushed inside you with a grunt.
This time, you found yourself crushing your lips against his to kiss him. The feeling of his thick, throbbing cock was ineffable. Simply no other way to put it.

/Heavenly/.

"Jimin, Jimin, fuck! Slower... you're going to be the death of me," you assert, your bound wrists pressing back against the headboard of the bed before he gradually bottomed out inside you, tip pushing just against your prostate. How did he find your spot so easily? Judging by both of your noises, it was exactly what he planned.

"Puppy, you're so tight. I'm starting to really feel we were made for each other," he whispered to you, words that made your heart flutter. Since it was the second time Jimin mentioned something like that, you grew curious as to why. If he wasn't an angel, would you two be soulmates? One way or another, he belonged with you and vice versa. Nonetheless, those words were another admission of his undying love for you.

At a crescendo, Jimin increased his pace. When his lips weren't against yours, they were littering open-mouthed kisses over your neck and collarbone. Bruises bloomed over your skin thanks to the moments where his tongue grazed and teeth nipped ever so lightly. Of course, he'd mark you as his in many ways as possible before his passing. Jimin himself was quite surprised that he could hold his composure well, distracting the fact that his existence was ready to wipe out from this world with the lewd noises that filled his ears. The room was filled with the raw, repeated smacks of skin against skin each time his length plunged deep into your hole, and the noises only grew louder and louder in dynamic the quicker his pace became.

"Does that feel good, dearest? My fat cock plunging into your compact hole each time. You're squeezing me so well. I should even reward you for being so good to me," Jimin's praise would never cease, and your heart grew tenfold at the admission of a reward. Even with the angel's treacherous thrusts, you couldn't help but imagine his lithe, delicate figure settled on your lap. Oh, you knew what you wanted.

Soon, the coil in your lower abdomen tightened and tightened. Through hooded eyes, his arms wrap securely around you to pull you down for a kiss. The kiss was enough for you to miss the sensation of Jimin's hand wrapping around your own cock, but the moment he started pumping you, the coil grew impossibly more taut. With an orgasm impending, you find yourself pulling away from his lips to needily beg against him, hips also bucking to back in the pleasure.

"Jimin, baby. I'm so fucking close. Let me cum," you plead, not knowing how much you could take. Besides, the reward was on the top of your mind and you'd do whatever it takes to reach that point.

"Cum for me, my dear puppy. You'll have to wait a little longer, though. I do want to enjoy my fun before you proceed with yours," he persuaded, leaving a saucy kiss over your lips. With that, he knew how he wanted to spend the last few minutes being the dominant one. Jimin's thrusts ceased for a moment, focused solely on pumping you towards your orgasm. You'd received the hint he wanted to overstimulate you. At the point where you were millimeters to your edge, the angel tugged the belt off your wrists. Following that, he flipped you over effortlessly, bending your elbows and knees to have you down on all fours.

The moment he slipped back in, the minimal edging did no good because you were releasing all over your bedsheets. Once again, he resumed a fatal pace whilst pumping your cock, groaning at the release that now coated his hands, "Good boy... such a good boy," he murmured, knowing he wasn't going to be done with you until he came. When you were somewhat cured of your high, Jimin took it to bring himself to his own, his pace increasing much more dramatically than ever.

"Gonna cum in your tight ass, god," he grunted, wanting nothing more than to hear the smack of his hips against your ass again and again. Nothing could spur him on or pleasure him further than the noise that asserted his dominance and your subservience.

In the midst of lining hot kisses down your spine, his face pressed against the skin of your back when he released. His noises were mellifluous, something you couldn't get out of your head. You were drawn to his throaty groan, every note that escaped his lips attracting you like a siren's song despite your own noises releasing to follow a second orgasm. Your head spun from the intense stimulation, the pleasure derived from the slight pain.

You set out to make sure he'd release more when it was your turn, noises and cum. His cock was lodged in your ass, cherishing the walls that hugged him impossibly tighter. At the same time, it made it difficult for him to even want to pull out.

"My turn," you affirmed, only feeling your once-softened cock starting to grow erect again from the fantasy of having him ride you.

Jimin was your guardian angel. He couldn't say no to any of your wishes, even if his teasing exterior was at stake.

As he pulled out, you turned around unabashedly staring at his cock gleaming with his release. Not only that, but his entire body seemingly gleamed as well with sweat. Almost as if his perspiration resembled glitter completely, the dim light of your room making his ravishing features only even more appealing to the eye.
Laying on your back, you didn't let the angel recover long before it was your turn to tug him onto you, his calves resting on both sides of your hips while looking down at you. His eyes that were immersed in lust were now glimmering with innocence for some reason.

"I think you already know where this is going," you murmur lowly, hand descending your torso so you could wrap your fingers around your cock that grew hard in a crescendo of pleasure. You chuckled huskily at the sight of Jimin's doe eyes glued to your erect girth, a soft gulp escaping his throat.

"Someone likes what they're seeing," you clicked your tongue, the sight intoxicating to see Jimin already grow so submissive for you. Oh, how the tables had turned.

Your hands cupped his supple hips, guiding him so his sodden entrance nudged your cock. Keeping your grip firm, you shook your head when Jimin squirmed on top of you,

"Patience. Isn't that what you wanted from me just a little while ago?" you taunted, the sight of him subservient becoming so unbelievably arousing.

"Y/N... please."

"Ah, you're too cute to resist though. Is this what you wanted?" you repeat, guiding your tip to push against his hole. His frustration starting to heighten, Jimin raised his hips, hands finding your pectorals for leverage. A soft hum was emitted by you, setting your hands at your sides to prompt the angel to do the work on his own. Following suit, you took heed to his noises while he lowered his hips onto you, knowing he needed some time to adjust to your size.

"You're doing so well, baby," you praise, your hand coming to stroke his tousled hair back while you bottomed out inside him, "Go on, ride me," The sinful words pushed past your lips, multiplying the pleasure all the more because the switching roles offered both you and Jimin the upperhand.

As every one of your wishes was his command, he fulfilled them without hesitation. You took note of the rhythm in his hips, how much stamina and agility he possessed because he was devoted to pleasuring you since there was no tomorrow.

"You have so much stamina, Jimin," Immersed in the feel of the concise rhythm of his hips, your head pushes back against the linen of your pillow case. /A virgin? He couldn't be/. You'd seen on multiple, multiple occasions that Jimin's talents were past human. Perfect at everything without a doubt. Of course, sex was definitely on that list. Moaning accordingly when your swollen tip plunged just adjacent to the area Jimin was most sensitive, he was ready to beg and plead. Digging his fingertips in your bare pectorals while you ran your hands down his back, words were ready to leave your lips before you felt a cool sensation on Jimin's back replaced with the tangible texture of᠆᠆

Feathers?

Astonished, your train of thoughts accelerated dramatically. Your previous hooded gaze was replaced with widened eyes wondering what just was unfolding, or should you say, /unfurling/ in front of you. Even as your mind drew scribbles of confusion trying to etch what was happening, Jimin stayed constant and continued to ride you moderately which impacted your focus. As much as you found yourself infatuated with the sight of white-gold light brightening your room quickly, you could barely keep yourself concentrated on the male making love to you beyond the standard of your dreams.

"J-Jimin," you had to stop him, confused as to why he was unfazed through it all. Sitting up just a bit with your lower back pressed against the headboard, you blinked. You did need to address the situation right now. No, that wasn't enough. Rubbing your eyes repeatedly and even leaving a few pinches on your arms, your hands were returned to the male's hips by Jimin.

He cocked a brow, not understanding the emotional, dream-like toll from seeing a naked, godawful angel with your bare eyes. Consequently, your eyes could barely meet his whilst traveling across his irenic features while resting on your lap, precisely on what protruded past his shoulder blades. Luscious white wings with long, wide, diaphanous feathers that donned a slow, lissome flutter. What kind of dream was this? With how enlightened your heart felt, the ecstasy was almost overwhelming. A telltale sign that this wasn't a dream because as paradoxical as it sounded, your intimacy with Jimin was next to surreal despite being your reality.
You did not think the next partner you'd take to bed would be an aliferous one.

While making love in your dim room, the presence of Jimin's wings offered an abundant amount of light letting you make out his features much more easily. Raising your hand, you rested it on his cheek caressing his cheekbone gently when he began to resume his pace lazily with steady pants. Knowing he technically did need to offer you an explanation, you wanted to coax it in the most respectful way possible. At the same time, you were hypnotized by the sight of the small flutters produced by his wings, feeling the gentle movements ease away your troubles little by little. As much as you were cautious about Jimin's true species, something about those wings offered you ineffable reassurance.

However, Jimin beat you to it.

"I'm an angel, Y/N,"

/One night, Y/N. I only have one night. Though I've grown enticed by you for a few months, I can only portray my infatuation in one night. Will you let me love you?/

"An angel..." you repeated, trailing off as you lifted a hand to caress the silk-like feathers underneath your fingertips. Acting like the word was foreign, you were beyond dumbfounded. Awestruck, at this point, "God, this is some stubborn dream... I just want to wake up, please," you plead, blinking like crazy to snap out of it somehow.
You were making love to an angel. An angel was making love to you. You watched observantly as his white wings curled to brush against your shoulders, euphoric tingles running down your spine. The sensation was more than enough to knock you out of your ambivalent thoughts.

This was reality.

"One night... you have one night with me... does this have to᠆᠆?" Caught up in bed with Jimin, you completely forgot the duration of your intimacy. It was just going to be one night. No second times or even dates.

His solemn nod was more than enough to connect the dots. Jimin's dilemma on Earth in one sentence: he had one night to spend with you because he was your guardian angel who strayed from the right path so he could love you. He was going to pay the price of a love that shouldn't have existed.

"It does but, we have to make the most of this, don't we? Please, dearest. Let me make my last night your best one. I'll tell you everything later, I think someone needs to cum inside me," His voice plunged octaves, drowning out the sentiment with passion and boiling lust ready to overflow. Taking your hand on his face in his, he pressed a kiss to your knuckle before setting it back on your side. Feeling your hands firmly grip his hips, you too could drown yourself in his love, and the pleasant sight of his wings. Without hesitation, you pounded up into the angel, because for him, there was quite literally no tomorrow.

His wings worked as perfect tools for leverage as well, prompting grunts from the male on top whenever the calloused pads of your fingertips ran along the soft feathers.

"Jimin," you pant, the lust you shared with him snowballing into a feeling of passionate sentiment you simply couldn't put into words, "You're just /ethereal/,"

Heavenly. Spiritual.

His glowing eyes met yours, the ember of lust trickling a flame that's burning inside him, "No, Y/N. You're /ethereal/."

Delicate and beautiful in a way that seemed much too perfect for the world.

The dialogue had both of you rendered speechless. Your love was the most ethereal thing in the world, something neither of you wanted to lose. Even after Jimin's passing, you had to hold on to this love, to his presence no matter if it wasn't something that was going to be tangible.

"Y/N!" he exclaimed your name between stammers, his hand wrapping around his cock swelled to the brink of an orgasm, "P-Please, dearest. Cum inside me. M-Make me yours."

The thought of Jimin as your angel. Your savior, the light of your life. It brought your love-making to ascend to a definition of love unknown until now.
Your arms tightly secured around his waist, pulling you down so his chest was lax against yours. Feeling spurts of your warm seed coat his entrance, you kissed his neck to drown out the noises. To ride out both of your orgasms, you ran your fingers through his soft wings, the gesture reassuring for the two of you. As his wings curled just a little near your shoulders, it granted you the ability to run your lips over the pristine feathers. The texture across your lips sent shivers down your spine, and your mind once again had to realize that it was going to be temporary.

He chanted your name like a prayer, like you were the figure he was dutiful to. Once the two of you could regain your breath, you guided your lips to his for a kiss.
However, instead of returning your kiss, Jimin parted to cough into his arm. As opposed to a typical cough, it was a rough, hacking cough that lasted much longer than it should've. Your eyebrows furrowed in response, sitting up to rub his back before your eyes widened at the sight of what was dripping down his arm.

A coarse, white liquid was smeared across his arm and elbow as a result from his coughs. Consequently, when Jimin's hazy eyes found yours, the very same liquid was coated across his lips. Upon the realization that you were seeing something you shouldn't be seeing, he scrambled to wipe the liquid away.

/His blood. /

"J-Jimin! What's happening?!" You assert, alarmed by the scene happening right in front of you as the hackles in the back of your neck rose. Instinctively, you reached forward ignoring the soreness in your hips and thighs from your previous ministrations. Jimin couldn't stop you, he couldn't bring himself to right now because you had to know. You knew about one night, and now you'd find out about why your time with him was cut so short. Sampling angel blood on your fingers, your shaky hand was brought to your face. Despite the odd color, the scent was unmistakable to your mortal nostrils.

"You just bled," you affirm once and for all, and by the way Jimin's head sunk down with his gaze averting yours, you didn't need any less of a confirmation. His health, it had to be, "A-Are you sick? Is something going to happen to me? Jimin... Please, I need to know,"

Despite his graceful exterior, you'd never seen the angel so vulnerable and weak. His strength, his overall composure waned and waned in a steady decrescendo dreading to unveil his final admission. From being the man who offered roughly dulcet thrusts into your puckered entrance and a godawful innocent facade, he was now losing all of the momentum in front of you with every cough and release of his blood. You didn't know, after all of this admiration you gained with Jimin, you wouldn't be ready for what was to come.

"Y/N... I-I... I only have one night,"

One night to live.

/One night for what? Why was he reminding you again?/ Could all of his love for you channel into one night and one night only? Was he hopping off a plane across the world tomorrow because you stumbled into his life at the wrong time and now he couldn't stay here? What could it be?

"I risked... I did something I shouldn't h-ha᠆᠆" he was cut off by more coughs, much more hazardous than the last. Your heart clenched and writhed at the sight of white blood dripping off his chin, sitting up to take a tissue to wipe off the stains from his lips. Part of you wanted to let him finish, but another part of you wanted nothing more than to hug him close and just forget. Forget that he'd ever leave, forget that he was coughing up blood right now, forget that you were on the verge of losing someone as precious as Jimin.

Jimin made you forget, no, he erased the insecurity and negativity you had in yourself entirely. Did you feel undeserving of someone like him at one point? For sure. Did you feel that way anymore, now that he asserted in many, many ways how much he cared for you? No.

"Tell me everything you can, Jimin. As much as you're able to. I want to help you, make you feel better, whatever it is," you plead. Sadly, your cuddling and aftercare had to get cut short, but with such an imminent issue you needed to make sure he was okay first.

"Y/N... you can't... there's nothing you can do," Jimin tried to assert, but he figured it was no use since it was better for him to take it from the top, "I was sent down here about eight months ago, as your guardian angel. My rules here were strict. I protect you from trouble, but I have to stay parallel as I can from you. You're not allowed to know angels like me exist,"

Jimin was sent into another round of hacking coughs, in which you sat up to rub his back. The knot in your stomach tightened because a part of you knew even your soothing ministrations right now wouldn't do a thing to his declining health. At the same time, you pondered about the tidbit of his story that was revealed to you.

To be frank, the past year, no, the very same duration of Jimin's stay on Earth coincided with a much better part of your life. The good luck? Jimin. On a tangible aspect, Jimin quite literally came to your aid that night of the bar. Fate had put you two together, but in a way you never expected.

"And me? I couldn't resist. I did my job, but I wanted to get closer to you. Learn more about you. It was getting pretty lonely, I guess. I had no other purpose in this world other than protecting you which is why it was so tempting to get to know you," he tried to explain, having difficulty because he'd never experienced such emotions in the past.
He'd never experienced the true sentiment of love, ever. An angel was always content, there was nothing he'd feel like he was deprived of. Not until his arrival on Earth did Jimin truly realize he was missing so much.

"And I fell for you, strayed from the right path because I couldn't believe I lived a life without love. I suffered physically for weeks when I found myself growing attracted to you. My actions caught up to me this morning, finding out I won't exist after today because of everything I've done."
You remembered that night at the bar, the way he was clutching his chest. The realization that his health had been worsening all this time and you didn't know a thing about it made your heart sink to your feet.

Jimin was dying. He was going to die tonight.

"But... Jimin," you struggled to find the right words to convey to the angel, your angel. Despite the fact that you just made love to him, the toll this was taking on your heart was something you never imagined before, "Did you really have to risk all this for me? I know there's no turning back, but you put your life on the line just to fall in love with someone like me. You could've found someone amazing, as bright and passionate as you were, and you settled for the opposite. I just᠆᠆"
You cut yourself off. It was certainly hard to swallow. With past heartbreaks and painful breakups, you had difficulty accepting the fact that someone like Jimin put his life on the line to give you what you deserved and more.

If there was anyone he was going to fall in love with on Earth, it was going to be the human he was entrusted to protect.

"I really don't have a lot to lose, Y/N. It's not as heavenly as you think up there. It's bland. There's no hate, but there's also no love," he paused to stifle a cough, and you took notice of his hands that trembled because of growing weakness.

"I don't know what to say. Just... I love you, Jimin," you confessed, "I know it isn't much. I don't know what it'll feel like for someone like you to die, but don't forget this, okay?" You felt yourself rot inside looking into Jimin's eyes, both of you mirroring tears that were starting to build up, "I love you for taking such a risk. I love you because no one like you has ever made me feel so deserving of love and appreciation. I love you because you've made me feel like I have a place, a purpose, and a duty in this world." Your voice cracked near the end, the toll of emotions becoming a larger burden minute by minute that passed.

"I love you too, Y/N. From the bones in my body, every feather of my wings, and the ounces of life in my soul. Though it won't be much anymore, my heart will still beat for you," Jimin repeated the lines of the oath he'd made before his arrival into your world.

You didn't know what to pay attention to in that moment: his words, or how his wings slowly started to dissipate into golden particles growing by an exponential moment.

Starting with Jimin's wings, he would dematerialize until he was nothing.

With the realization that it was actually happening, your heart could only race.

"J-Jimin!" you sit up, your heart twisting and churning in odd shapes because no, no, this couldn't be happening. Because the angel anticipated it all, he offered no reaction to losing his wings little by little. Such a removal didn't even hurt him, he would be numb throughout the entire process. With the strength his dwindling body could muster, he produced tears, making your heart shatter all the more.

When your arms wrapped around his torso, there were barely any feathers to clutch on anymore. He cried into your neck, and you cried into his. Your grip on the angel was starting to loosen᠆᠆

Because little by little, you found yourself realizing there wasn't much to hold onto.

Even though the physical components of his body were becoming miniscule shimmery particles, the sight was something you couldn't take your eyes off of. He was dying, but in the most beautiful way you ever could imagine. You felt all the more special that you were witnessing something no other human would.

Though it was inevitable, you still clutched whatever you could tighter. His weight pressed against yours grew lighter and lighter, "D-Don't leave," you cried against the skin of his neck, pressing your lips to whatever you could. The reality of life without Jimin grew more and more painful, the need to salvage these moments growing excruciating.

"I can't...." As the angel's control over his body diminished little by little, you took careful attention towards every one of his actions. The soft flutter of his eyelashes, his hushed breaths, the way his hands brushed against you to remind himself he had you beside him.

"What am I going to do without you?" You stammer once more, hand cupping his cheek so your eyes would meet. His honey eyes once dipped in nothing but passion for you had lost much of their color, as if you were looking into a lifeless vessel. Your anxiety could only peak because Jimin was barely replying to you.

Oh no, did he lose that ability? If he didn't have his wings to flutter, it wasn't a longshot to assume he was losing control over his senses.

"You're..." The words that fell out of his mouth had you directing your attention to his face again after watching the particles multiply. His limbs became a mess of gold glitter, offering some light to the dim room while the particles disappeared as quickly as they were forming.

"I'm what, Jimin? Please, t-talk to me. Stay a little longer, please," you plead, the tears that streamed down your cheeks staining his neck and cheeks as you pulled him closer. You were losing your grip on his back as the physical bones and structure underneath started to vanish.

His cold eyes finding yours, he simply shook his head. There was no turning back now, no way for him to retrieve his body or his wings.

/Wake up. Wake up. Maybe Jimin never existed. This could all just be a freak nightmare. It couldn't be real./

Having to accept that losing Jimin was inevitable, you set out to tell him what he deserved to hear, "Thank you, Jimin. For giving me the best eight months I've ever had. For showing me that I deserved love and so much more. For putting your life on the line so life could feel a little less burdensome. Thank you, with every part of me. I'll never forget you," you recited in between sporadic stutters and pauses so you could sniffle or wipe your tears away.

A smile dotted his lips for the briefest of moments. All that remained right now was his face, everything else shimmering gold matter. You could feel Jimin's hands on your chest, but they weren't to be seen. /His touch/. With his remaining ounces of strength, he wanted to be in your embrace just a little while longer. Staring into his plush lips, you and Jimin spent his last moments in the world kissing. A kiss to never forget, an oath that your love would always be a part of the two of you.

When he pulled away, his lips parted as he was about to speak, the particles starting to encompass his eyes, nose, and lips. His beautiful, heavenly features disappearing right in front of your eyes to never be seen again.

"Y/N-" he mumbled faintly, and you were ever so observant. These were Jimin's last words, "I..."

You held whatever you could of the angel as tight as possible. No... No... Please... There was nothing of his face to look at anymore, just bright yellow dots that clouded your vision which was blurry with immense tears.

All of a sudden, your room grew exceptionally dim because of Jimin's absence. As if the room itself sensed the melancholic mood that now filled the atmosphere.
Jimin, your guardian angel, never finished his sentence, but he did pass with your name on his lips.

/Y/N, I'll be back. /

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 1.1K 23
"Fuck Taehyung-" I scream as he continues to pump his fingers into me, making me reach my high and release in his mouth as his tongue laps on my core...
100K 1.4K 22
๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐“๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž: Exotic Nights ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Ž๐ฐ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐๐ฒ: @BTSmyBias on Wattpad ๐€๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ: Active โš ๏ธ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ :...
303K 10.5K 45
Y/N has logged on... ~~~ *WARNING* There is some swearing, and also I made it so that the reader is a female. Of course you can read it as a male, ju...
317K 4.1K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...