I help the tragic cannon fodd...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/181/181983/ Author: Gooman Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-15 Late... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 I
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
return I help the tragic cannon fodder counterattack (quick wear) Traditional
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101:
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 47

241 3 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 47

    Chenghuan was almost mad at Liang Zong's attitude. Before he came, he was still thinking when he saw Liang Zong, Liang Zong is now a promising girl, and it is easy to manage a little girl who has just entered junior high school. Then the whole family can relax completely.

    In the end, Liang Zong was very promising, but he didn't mean to take care of Liang Meimei, not only didn't mean to take care of his own sister, he was still watching jokes on the side. "Are you worthy of your dead parents like this?" Cheng Huan's tone was obviously unconvincing.

    After so many years, Liang Zong is completely able to be alone, Liang Meimei has also grown up, and Cheng Huan's body is not as good as when she was young.

    "I left 1 million yuan for her, which is enough for her." Liang Zong said, "It's you, but you. You know where the 1 million has gone to shame."

    Liang Zong said this, Ignoring Chenghuan's shocked eyes, he went in directly. Chenghuan was indeed shocked. He never thought that Liang Meimei and Liang Zong were both suspecting that he had made money, and each of the words they said was more murderous than the other. Punishment.

    Cheng Huan couldn't tell the unpleasant feeling in his heart. If it wasn't for raising Liang Meimei, at this time, his children would be soy sauce, and he wouldn't need to be alone now.

    Of course, Liang Zong knew this. In his previous life, he was a wife and children who were on the stove. He didn't pay a dime. He only opened his mouth. Neither are close.

    In this life, don't you like Liang Meimei? Take the things you raised by yourself, don't think about passing the scourge to others.

    Moreover, since it is a scourge, how can it be paid by 1 million? Thinking of this, Liang Zong drank a big bottle of iced Coke. Life is all about having fun in time.

    The colleague watched Liang Zong drink a large bottle of water and said with emotion: "It's really good to be young. As old as I am, I have to avoid eating anything. It's easy to die accidentally, but I'm afraid that I'll be half-dead."

    When Liang Zong heard this, he humbly said a few words. Liang Zong's colleagues were not bad for money, but their physical condition and work intensity did not allow them to eat as recklessly as Liang Zong.

    Liang Zong doesn't have so many troubles anymore. With the prince by his side, the immortal who can keep him free of illnesses and disasters to the end of his life no matter what he eats, he must eat whatever he wants.

    Today's people have irregular work and rest, high-intensity work, exchange health for money in the first half of their life, and exchange money for health in the second half of their life. If you don't pay attention, there will be old people and young people, and they will collapse, and the family will really be finished.

    Liang Zong doesn't have this concern anymore. His parents died when he just went to college, and his younger sister was left to his uncle's family. Not to mention how good the day was.

    If Liang Zong had this heart in his last life, he would be able to live well. Liang Zong looked at the busy and hard work of the people around him for the family, and felt that it was good for one person to feed the whole family and not to be hungry.

    Chenghuan is really desperate now. His parents are getting old, and they are at the age where they need to be supported. Meimei is in a period of rebellion. They must pay 1 million. Chenghuan discussed it with his parents and decided to take the old house. Sold and moved to a new house in Chenghuan.

    Chenghuan looked at Liang Meimei, and he said, "Meimei, I'll tell you one last time. We will sell the house and give you 1 million. We will have nothing to do in the future. Don't think about living in my house."

    "I can't stop it. The fox's tail can't be hidden anymore." Liang Meimei rolled her eyes, she is a debtor, why should she be so humbled by others?

    Cheng Huan's heart cooled down when he heard the words. He sighed and said, "Maybe I shouldn't have raised you in the first place. When your brother is going to send you to the orphanage, just don't mind your own business."

    Because of a Liang Meimei, the rest of his life is going to be ruined, and this is what he got in exchange.

    Hearing this, Liang Meimei rolled her eyes: "Who do you choose to blame? If I had gone to the orphanage, I might have been adopted by a kind and rich American couple and become an American. , or did you delay me getting rich!"

    Cheng Huan suddenly felt very tired, he didn't understand, when did Liang Meimei become so incommunicable.

    Old Mrs. Cheng looked at her granddaughter who was raised by her own hands, and her heart was also cold. Thinking about Liang Zong who was like a stranger to them, Mrs. Cheng was sad again, what kind of children she met. what.

    Chenghuan hung up the house and put the sale price of 1 million yuan on Liang Meimei's card. He said, "I can't control you anymore. You can support yourself in the future.

    " She can't solve the problem of going to school, what can she do to support herself?

    Such worries flashed through Chenghuan's mind, but looking at Liang Meimei's current appearance, his heart was completely cold, just let her be.

    If he continued to manage it, it would become his uncle coveted the money again.

    Mrs. Cheng looked at Liang Meimei with some anxiety, but was pulled away by Mr. Cheng and Mr. Cheng Huan. At this time, Mr. Cheng and Mr. Cheng had the same idea, they don't want this white-eyed wolf.

    Liang Meimei looked at the family of three who were farther and farther away. She felt a little uncomfortable. She felt as if she had lost something very important.

    But she didn't care, anyway, she didn't study well, didn't like to study, whether she went to school or not, it didn't matter to her.

    After Liang Meimei got the money, she felt happy again. She fell in love with a singer recently, and was worried that she had no money or time to go to a concert. Now that she has money, she has time.

    Thinking so, Liang Meimei embarked on the road of chasing stars with millions of dollars. There are thousands of good singers and idols in the world. It is normal for her to chase five, six, seven or eight in one go.

    When Liang Meimei had no money, she could only think about it in her heart. If she had money, she wanted to buy idol albums, watch concerts, and buy new skins for games.

    With Liang Meimei's spending method, in less than three months, her million-dollar deposit was gone, and at this time, she was also expelled from the school because she had been absent from school for a long time without any reason.

    When Liang Meimei was addicted to paper and gold, she was woken up by a slap in the face of reality, and she had no money.

    How happy Liang Meimei was when she enjoyed it, how uncomfortable she is now. However, she has no education, no skills, and is still a minor. Which serious business person dares to ask her? Liang Meimei doesn't have the guts to do such an illegitimate business.

    Fortunately, the mobile phone operators at this time still have a bit of conscience. Although Liang Meimei was in arrears on her mobile phone, she could still get through, and it was the old lady Cheng who answered the call.

    Old Mrs. Cheng was angry with Liang Meimei at the time, but seeing that her child had not heard from her for three months, she was still anxious. Now that she knew that Liang Meimei had no money to go home, she hurriedly called Liang Meimei and asked Liang Meimei to pay. go home.

    Liang Meimei walked home for three days, and she didn't touch a drop of water for three days. When she got home, she ate the meal that Mrs. Cheng cooked for her.

    Old Mrs. Cheng looked at the child's hungry appearance, no matter how angry she was, she said a little distressed: "Eat slowly, there is still in the pot."

    Although Mr. Cheng was angry, Liang Meimei said to him too much Heartless, but seeing Liang Meimei so embarrassed made him feel uncomfortable. After all, this is the child they raised with their own hands.

    The two old people in the married family are soft-hearted, but that doesn't mean Cheng Huan is soft-hearted. Now Liang Meimei has forced the sale of the house in the family. Cheng Huan had been so angry to take care of his parents, but when he got off work today, he actually found that Liang Meimei was back.

    Cheng Huan's anger suddenly increased: "Don't you have the ability, don't you want us to take care of you? What are you doing back now?"

    Now Liang Meimei didn't say anything, just hid in the arms of old lady Cheng Li cried, and the old lady Cheng listened to her son's more and more excessive words, she said: "The child knows it's wrong, why are you talking about her like that?"

    "Liang Meimei, this is my house, I told you not to let you Go back, now you just can't come back to live, let me go out." Now Chenghuan thinks Liang Meimei doesn't like it.

    Liang Meimei cried even harder. Sure enough, her niece and daughter were different. If my uncle's own daughter ran away from home and the prodigal son returned, my uncle would definitely not kick her out.

    "I also have my share of the down payment for this house. I said that if Meimei is allowed to live, Meimei is eligible to live there." Seeing her son's firm attitude, Mrs. Cheng was also anxious and said.

    "Mom, do you know that because of one Liang Meimei, the rest of my life will be ruined." Cheng Huan heard his own mother say such words, and he felt very uncomfortable.

    Old Mrs. Cheng also loves her son. It can be said that the person she loves most is her son, but if she cares for her son, her granddaughter will live on the streets. If she cares about her granddaughter, her son can go out to work and earn money by himself.

    Old Mrs. Cheng could only think about the question in her heart. Cheng Huan couldn't drive her own mother out, so she could only allow Liang Meimei to continue living.

    At this age, Liang Meimei either goes to school or learns crafts. However, no matter what you learn, you must be busy with adults.

    Regardless of Cheng Huan, Mrs. Cheng took care of it herself. Her management method was to sue Liang Zong in court.

    Not to mention this move, even Liang Zong was a little surprised. The old lady Cheng burst into tears, accusing Liang Zong of not raising her sister.

    Liang Zong directly found a lawyer to follow the line, and the old lady Cheng basically did not win the lawsuit. What she got and what she expected was really far from it.

    Liang Meimei didn't study well, she missed another three months of classes, and when she returned to campus again, she couldn't stand it anymore, and ran into society again to fool around.

    When the old lady Cheng got the news of Liang Meimei again, it was the news that Liang Meimei was arrested. At this time, the old lady Cheng knew that Liang Meimei had actually fallen into this.

    Knowing the news, the old lady Cheng couldn't take it anymore and fainted. When she woke up again, she suffered a stroke and couldn't move the part below her neck. She had to be served by someone to eat and drink.

    The old man Cheng sighed, and he could only serve his wife every day. As for Liang Meimei, now she really died outside and no one cares.

    Liang Meimei still wanted to go home, but was directly beaten out by Cheng Huan. Anyway, now the old lady Cheng can't move, and there is no one to protect her.

    Liang Meimei still went in and out of the bar. Liang Zong never imagined that they would meet in this way one day. Liang Zong and colleagues from the company came to the bar for consumption, and it turned out that Liang Meimei was the one who sold the wine.

    Liang Meimei also clearly recognized Liang Zong, and Liang Zong warned directly: "If you dare to make trouble here, your job will be gone."

    Liang Meimei has only now truly realized the gap between the two, and in her heart Don't mention the grievances, there is such a big thing in the family, but Liang Zong still enjoys life like no one else, and doesn't care about her life or death at all.

    In the second half of her life, Liang Meimei lived by selling alcohol in different bars. When she was old and degenerate, she lived a particularly miserable life.

    The second half of Chenghuan's life was not good. The old lady Cheng was paralyzed and stubborn, but she was very capable of living. When the old man passed away, the old lady was still lying in bed, and she didn't enter the earth until she was 122 years old.

    The ghost knows how the physical condition of the old lady Yicheng is so old. Chenghuan is now 98 years old. In the last few years, his legs and feet are not falling, and he has to take care of the old lady.

    After the old lady Cheng passed away, Cheng Huan suddenly died, and died in extreme pain.

    Originally, old lady Cheng could only live to be 62 years old, but her life after paralysis was so likable that Liang Zong begged the prince to prolong the life of old lady Cheng and Chenghuan. Also extended is Liang Meimei.

    It was the same way, Liang Zong realized that the old bar girl in Sechi had such a miserable old age.

    After Liang Zong died, he reincarnated happily. When the prince asked him what he wanted, he hoped that he would have a healthy body in his lifetime.

    At the end of life, one dies, and a half-dead life is suffering.

    The prince sent Liang Zong away, and then entered the next world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.2K 191
https://m.shubaow.net/218/218412/ Author: Italian Goose Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-19 Latest: Chapter 214 After the heroine...
85.3K 1.8K 25
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...
89.8K 3.1K 62
His lessons on hiding the truth were from the Japanese Government itself who asked a bunch of middle schoolers not to even tell their parents that th...
12.4K 189 24
https://m.shubaow.net/253/253797/ Author: Meng Langyu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-07-06 Latest: Chapter 136 The Father W...