Boboiboy X Mha (HIATUS)

By minzt_

This fanfic is about Boboiboy Halilintar / Thunderstorm life babysitting a 3 year old Bbb Supra and a 2 year... More

Part . 1 .
Part . 2 .
Part . 3 .
Part . 4 .
Part . 5 .
Part . 6 .
Part . 7 .
Not A Chapter
Part . 9 .
Part . 10 .

Part . 8 .

748 37 4
By minzt_

Midoriya . Pov .

.

We heard what that boy says . And yeah , shock .
Just what kind of life is that ?! For him to have that kind of life , just who is he actually ?!

[ That is unexpected .] Said Tokoyami .

[ Yeah , you're right. That is really unexpected . ] Said Tsuyu-chan .

[ Just how can he survived in that kind of living environment tho . That's so manly . ] Said Kirishima also giving his opinion on this matter.

[ Dunno . But there's one thing for sure. He's strong . ] Said Kaminari. And this pique my interest as to why Denki would says something like that .

[ Why did you say that Denki ? ] Ask Sero . The others also have their eyes on Kaminari . Seems like they also curious as to why Denki say that .

[ You heard him right ? He said it himself . The villain brainwashed him , create his clone and actually kill him a lot of times . What more , he is still alive and kicking isn't he ? Wasn't that reason are strong enough to show that he is a strong individual? ] Said Kaminari.

[ .... You're right . Besides , his aura when he is about to use his quirk on those 4 pro heroes is not to joke about . ] Say Iida who is also agree with Denki opinion .

[ I know right ? The aura he give out totally scream a very dangerous warning to me . The felling is just like when we are facing the villain at the USJ . Especially the one with a lot of hands in his body . Or he might be even more scary than that . ] Said Mineta.

[ You know what . I'm kinda hungry right now . What about we talk about this while we eat . Then we do our shopping ? ] Say Mina.

Everyone agrees with her .
___________________

The rest is the situation as the one in bhna . Midoriya got attack by Shigaraki and stuff . AFTER they finish eating .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 5.7K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
252K 11.3K 35
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
229K 14.9K 78
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...