Taehyung's Girl

By krystalgucci

He grabbed her hand and went on the dance floor with her. I was standing there by myself. I felt like I had a... More

WELCOME
INTRO
The First Meeting
At The Club
At The CLUB-2
Jealousy in The Air
Hotness Around Here
PART 9
Romantic Dinner Date
The Date Night (18+)
Steamy Night (18+)
Next Morning
In America
Meeting after long time
The night
The Morning
The CONCERT days
Celebration Time
The Special Info
The beautiful Night
Last Part

Getting Closer

2.5K 58 6
By krystalgucci

Inside the dance practise room -

You come to practise room and see BTS are already practising. You sit on the floor in the corner and observe each one of them.

Y/N POV -

I am watching them all dancing but I don't know why I am strangely attracted to V. I am just observing his body movements and expressions shamelessly. HE is looking so handsome and sexy in those pant and shirt. Thinking what is happening to me and stand up.

TAE's POV -

Y/n entered the room and sat in the corner. While I was dancing I peeked a glance at her only to find she was looking at me. We had an eyelock. I diverted my gaze and focused on practise but I wanted to gaze at her cute little figure sitting on the floor.

Author's POV -

It is a break and all of them are sweating.

Y/N POV -

I glance at V and he is demanding water bottle since staffs are busy with other members I quickly grab a bottle and move towards V. I give him the bottle.

He is looking damn sexy with sweat all over his forehead. The drops of water dripping through his neck while he is drinking water is just a scene. I am feeling something inside me.

OMG what am I thinking?It is the result of being single for a long time...I shake my head and came back to reality only to find him looking at me.

AUTHOR'S POV -

You both are staring each other deep in the eyes without any reason which was obviously noticeable by others. Then RM comes smiling and interrupted both.

Tae-" Thank u Y/n "

RM- " hey dude the break is almost over "

Tae- "Yeah hyung...I am coming in a minute."

Y/n to Tae -"Your performance  was beautiful...ah..ahh...I mean u all did great."

All of a sudden V asked to Y/n,

Tae- "Would u like to have a cup of coffee with me after practise?"

Ahh why did I ask her ..obviously she was surprised with my sudden question.

Y/n- "oook...I will be waiting " I replied after some thought.

The practise session is over and they were going to their rooms while Jimin came and asked Taehyung to come with him for dinner to which Tae denied and said "Hmmm..I want to have a cup of coffee"

Jimin and RM  already know what is Tae's plan but they want to tease him a bit . They again insisted him to come but he said " Actually I have asked Y/n for coffee ..so she must be waiting for me."

Taehyung rushed from there and went to corridor while RM and JM were laughing. Y/n was busy on a call so Tae waited until she kept her phone.

"Hey...sorry for making you wait but it was urgent." Y/n said to him.

"It's ok..let's go to cafeteria then." Taehyung replied.

At the cafeteria Tae asked for iced americano while Y/n had latte.They decided to go to garden area.

They were walking and sipping their drinks when V started the conversation asking about her work and family.Soon their talks got converted into laughter and giggles. It was almost half an hour when Tae said " You are amazing and funny Y/n....hheeeh..."

"I didn't know we can have such long talks with each other " Y/n said. Then they said good night and went to their rooms.

"oh...I like his aura so much. How stupid I was to not speak much to him in past 3 days...ohoh.." Y/n thought in her mind.

"She is really cute and amazing." V thought seeing her going.

AUTHOR's POV -

Some days passed by and now Y/n has become a special friend to all the BTS members and specially with KIM TAEHYUNG. She used to hang around with them after completing her meetings while they also enjoyed with her.

The BTS members were already sensing the special relationship between Taehyung and Y/n. They were happy for them but Tae and Y/n  were still not sure about their feelings , they only thought that it was a special connection but nothing more than friendship.

Next day was an important meeting for all of them so they went for its preparation when JK said "We must go to Club after this hectic meeting ."

"yes...we need some time to chill and also Y/n you have to come to club with us" Jimin said.

Y/n - "okay..okay...I will be coming but don't forget to invite our special oppas there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.9K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
12.5K 1.2K 31
Y/n had a harsh past and only her close ones know about it. She only have sister as her family and she is everything to her. Kim taehyung aka cold CE...
1.2K 32 11
Hello Army, This is my first time writing a fanfiction. I hope that you all like it and sorry for any mistakes.
190K 6.7K 35
When y/n meets the mysterious 'V' he calls her his Princess and she's soon drawn into his dangerous world of organised crime. And he is determined to...