Dangerous Love

By Prism84

A mafia don and a playboy cross paths in an unexpected circumstance leading a dangerous love story. More

Synopsis
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 32

954 54 8
By Prism84

Next day morning, Kla excuses himself on the pretence of urgent work. Daw stays with Tanet who was looking lost. By afternoon Kla comes back with a smile on his face.

Daw: You look very happy.

Kla: Yes. I have some great news for you.

Daw: What?

Kla: I found Veera.

Daw: Really?

Kla: Yes

Kla and Daw looks at Tanet who seem to be uneffected by the news.

Daw: Tanet

Tanet: Hmm

Daw: Why aren't you excited by this news?

Tanet looks at Kla and Daw with an unreadable expression.

Tanet: I know where you found him.

Kla and Daw looks at him in shock.

Tanet: Ohm is Veera.

Kla and Daw: You knew.

Tanet: Hmm. I knew the first time I met him. I could feel that he is my Vee. My doubt was confirmed when you guys told me about Tu's nervousness and her question whether Veera had a wife or girlfriend.

Kla: Why didn't you say something?

Tanet: Because he forgot me.

Daw: Tanet

Tanet: He has changed Daw. He is not my Vee anymore. He is Tu's Ohm. I could see love in his eyes for her just like I used to see in his eyes for me.

Kla: But

Tanet: I already spoke to dad. He is coming here tonight. He will talk to Tu and Ohm and take them back to Thailand.

Daw: What about you?

Tanet: I am going back to Thailand by evening flight. You guys can come back with dad.

Kla: But

Tanet: I have some things to do before Veera comes back to Thailand.

Tanet gets up and goes to his room to pack his bags. Soon he comes out of the room with his bag.

Tanet: I am leaving for the airport. My cab is waiting downstairs.

Daw: Tanet

Tanet: Hmm

Daw: Where is your necklace?

Tanet: I lost it.

Daw: What?

Tanet: May be that is  God',s way of telling me that we are not meant to be together.

A tear drops from his eyes. He quickly wipes it and walks out of the room.

Daw: This is not fair. This is so not fair. He is hurting so much.

Kla hugs Daw as tears form in his eyes.

Kla: I know. But I still believe that Veera will find his way back to Tanet. Their love cannot fail.

Meanwhile in the cab, Tanet was crying  nonstop.

Tanet (in mind): I wish I could see you one last time Veera. But I won't be able to let you go if I see you again. I wish you happiness in your life with Tu. I will always love you and pray for you.

Tanet lays his head back and closes his eyes, wishing all this was a nightmare and when he wake up, his Vee would be next to him. But he knew , no one can fight destiny.

Tanet's flight take off as Mr.Li's flight land at the airport. He is picked by Kla at the airport. He takes him to the hotel as they decided to meet Tu and Ohm the next day.

Next day morning, Tu and Ohm wait in the hotel reception as the Chairman of the Li Technologies had asked them to meet him. Tu looks nervous as she is fidgeting with her hands while Ohm sat there calm and quite observing the surroundings.

Soon Kla comes to get them to meet the Chairman.  As they enter the room, they find a tall and handsome middle aged man sitting on the couch waiting for them.

Ming: Please sit down Ms.Tantivejakul, Mr.Ohm.

They take seats opposite to Ming.

Ming: My name is Ming Li and I am the Chairman of Li Technologies. I hope you know why I called you Miss Tantivejakul.

Tu looks at Ming with a scared expression.

Ming: We know you lied to Kla about Mr.Ohm the other day.

Ohm looks at Tu in shock.

Tu: Sir

Ming stops her showing his hand.

Ming: I don't want to know the reason for lying but I want to take my son Veera home.

Tu: But

Ming gets up and walks towards Ohm who is sitting beside Tu confused by the turn of events. He gets up as Ming stands before him.

Ming: Son

Ohm: Son? Me?

Ming: Yes. You are my son Veera Li, the CEO of Li Industries. We lost you when you accidentally fell into the sea during a fight. Tu found you unconscious on the seashore while she was vacationing in Thailand. You lost your memory due to the accident, so she gave you the name Ohm.

Veera drops down on the couch unable to digest the information.  He looks at Tu who is already crying.

Tu: I am sorry. I am so sorry for lying to you. I didn't want to lose you.

Veera looks at Tu in pity and closes his eyes trying to process all the new information.

Veera: I....

Ming: I know all this is overwhelming for you but this is the truth about your life.

Veera: Are you here to take me back to Thailand?

Ming: Yes

Veera: But Tu

Ming: She can come with you.

Kla: But Master

Ming looks at Kla and he stops talking immediately.

Veera: When do we leave?

Ming: Tomorrow morning. Go pack your bags and meet me here tonight.

Veera nods his head. He leaves the room with Tu.

Kla: Master

Ming: I know what you are going to say but I am helpless. He made me promise that I will tell Veera the truth.

Flashback:

That morning after meeting Veera, Tanet call Ming.

Ming: Hello Son

Tanet: Dad, I found him.

There is complete silence on the other side of the phone for few seconds.

Ming: Who?

Tanet: I found our Veera.

Ming: Really

Happiness reflects in Ming's voice as he hears the good news.

Tanet: But

Ming: But what?

Tanet tells him about the memory loss and Tu.

Ming: But you are his boyfriend Tanet.

Tanet: I know dad. But he doesn't remember me. He is Ohm now and Ohm is in love with Tu.

Ming: I can't accept this.

Tanet: Please dad. We got our Veera back. Just accept him and Tu.

Ming: What about you Son?

Tanet: I am happy if he is happy.

Ming: Tanet.

Tanet: Please dad, promise me you will accept him and Tu.

Ming reluctantly agrees.

End of flashback.

Ming rubs his forehead disturbed by his decision.

Kla: What about Tanet, master?

Ming: He resigned the CEO post.

Kla: WHAT?

Ming: He has requested me to transfer him to handle the operations of the Singapore branch so that he don't have to cross paths with Veera.

Kla: Master

Ming: Hmm

Kla: Please let me and Daw come back with him to Singapore. We don't want him to be alone.

Ming: As you wish.

Kla walks out of the room after getting the permission to come back to Singàpore with Tanet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 97 5
Pat and Pran have been childhood enemies competing for every small thing. Pran's family moves out but now he is back as the lead architect of the pro...
17.6K 1K 27
A deep secret to be hidden.
131K 318 12
smut
739K 15.9K 30
Where a dangerous mafia boss falls deeply in love with a sweet, innocent, young girl.