Won't Let You Go ~ Yandere! H...

By ManlyPonies

More

Gentle Farewell -Yandere! England x Reader-
Nothing Will Stop Me -Yandere! Male! Belarus X Reader-
~Another Notice From The Author~
Requests Are Here! ~Yet Again, Another Notice~
So Close, But Not Too Far Away England X Reader (Part 2)
The Author's Apology
Your Boy (or Girl) Is Back!
Part 3 Teaser (England X Reader)

~A Notice From The Author~

6K 62 18
By ManlyPonies

Hey, it's me!
Before I continue with new updates and requests, I HIGHLY suggest to those who HAVE ALREADY read the Yandere!Male!Belarus chapter to read it again because I made changes. Meaning that, the story won't end as a cliffhanger ever again because of some error that happened. Thank you for taking the time to read this! So, I'll see you then!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 18.3K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
138K 3.8K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 35.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
214K 11K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...