Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72

378 37 27
By DreamerGirlKes

"DAD LYRIC MADE SIMBA PISS ON THE FLOOR!"

"NO, I DID NOT! IT WAS RYLEIGH REFUSING TO LET HIM PASS! DON'T BE BLAME YOUR BULLCRAP ON ME!" They yelled running into the room stopping quickly seeing their mother sitting up in the bed and their dad missing.

"Did you kill our dad?"

"WHAT?!" Riley laughed as Ryleigh stepping back and Lyric eyed her like a mad man. Both looked like they were about to attack her until Xerxes walked from the bathroom. "Our children just insinuated that I killed you. I think they were about to attack me Adriel." She said as they looked between the two.

"What I told you about knocking before entering?"

"Sorry, dad...."

"Yeah, apparently Simba pissed on the floor," Riley said with a brow arched while both teens looked at each other. Both were lost for words. Hell Xerxes was because he didn't want them to see Riley in his room.

"You and Mom back together?"

"Yes...."

"No...."

"ADRIEL!" Riley yelled making his eyes snap to hers. Quickly she looked down at the bed shaking her head. Xerxes holding her last night made it feel like they were in a better place, but she guessed she was wrong.

"Clean up the dog's mess. Grandpa is picking all of you up in less than two minutes." He said as they yelled yes sir shutting the door. "We are not back together Riley. One I'm sorry does not make up for all the bullshit dragged me through over the last four fucking months. You just don't want me to divorce you and I don't want to do it either. So, Monday Riley, and I am not fucking playing."

"Yes, Adriel... do I have clothes here?"

"No, but your clothes are dry." He said making her frown as he pointed to the bathroom before walking out the door. "Okay, maybe I did something else wrong. That I have to make right. Damnit, Riley!" She said walking into the bathroom to shower and dress.

"Luca, Vince, and Leah found Chance's daughter and wife." Victor said walking into the office as it looked as if Adele was getting up from the floor. "One day your old ass isn't going to be able to get up from that floor." He said as Adele gave him the finger.

"I bet you don't be telling Nova old ass that shit." She smirked making Victor laugh shaking his head. "As you were saying, Victor. You are interrupting Luca and I. Shit I was trying to get my pussy ate...."

"I can do it for you may be better." He smirked making Luca choke back a laugh as Adele threw a pillow across the room. "So that's a, no?"

"VICTOR!" She yelled laughing as he handed Luca the iPad smirking down at his cousin. "We can't retrieve her...."

"Your son, Jeremias, Reece, and Hiro are already on it. Blaise sent some of his men to Lagos and they should be there by nightfall. Before you go all Super Saiyan and shit I just found out about it myself. Apparently, they don't want to take the backseat in this Luca. The little assholes are up to something." Vic said.

"Long as they don't get harm or anything else let them be but keep taps on all four of them. I want to know what they are doing when they are doing. Especially when they have their little meeting and be on top of their plans. Nothing moves after today without one of us acting Dons knowing. Tell you sons, daughter, and the rest for the tech team they work for me, Jeremiah, Chance, and Rodney, and not my fucking son or fucking rest!" Luca said.

"Will do. Adele my offer still stands...."

"LUCA GET YOUR CRAZY ASS COUSIN!" She yelled pushing him away. "Nova's pussy got his ass acting crazy like her ass. What is up with that!?" Adele said.

"Don't know. I think Vic is trying to be all fun and playful because she opened that side of him... Lyric and Leigh tells me that Riley stayed with our son last night. They were so eager to add that their mom was in one of their dad's shirts." Luca said making Adele arch a brow.

"Sex does not fix things, Luca. We both know that all too well. If they had sex and that is a pretty big if. It could be a step in the right direction, but if they stayed together through the night without arguing. That is even bigger. Still, X and Riley are going to need a lot of counseling to get right. Mariah fucked their relationship straight up and if she was alive. I bet you she would have been right there to pick up the pieces soon as they cracked. We let this girl into our sons' lives and lucky for us we raised them to love each other over bullshit or this would have torn Xerxes and Elijah apart just as it did him and his wife."

"Liebe."

"Hmm?"

"I'm feeling like we should have a ball. Invited all the mafias friends and foes. You know more friends than foes. Let's see will Emmanuel show his ugly face if he does. I will rip it from his fucking head." Luca said making his wife nod while he wrote something down before wiggling his finger for her to come to him.

"Sit and let me taste my wife as she wanted. Maybe I will give you a little more if you scream loud enough." Luca said as Adele pulled up her skirt. Luca quickly ripped her underwear from her body kissing up her leg until he reached her core taking a long lick.

"Zakiya I thought I gave you a job at the restaurant why the fuck are you in my damn kitchen?" Elijah asked walking into the kitchen where she was cooking. Kiya looked at the man like he had lost it then back at the baby strapped to her chest.

"I didn't have to work today. I told you this last night and you agreed that I could cook for you and the kids this evening." She smiled.

"I agreed to nothing...."

"Elijah yes you did! I can call Elias, and Ivy down here and they would both will tell you that you did. You were sitting in the living room in that same spot you always in smoking and quote "I don't give a fuck what you do. Just get the fuck out of my face." Your words, not mine. Simplemente no te entiendo a veces (I just don't understand you sometimes)." She said.

"I not meant to understand. I told you I can speak Spanish and six other languages just to let you know. I don't remember telling you that. I was probably high off my ass and if you are not my children I tend not to listen to everything." Elijah said stepping closer to her making the girl freeze as he lean in as if he was going to kiss her. Instead, he untied Carter take him from her causing Kiya to sigh.

"So, what are we eating tonight?"

"Wait you're not going to yell about it?" She asked as she turned to see him rocking her son and kissing his fat little cheeks. "I-if I have to leave will you take me from me? You did sign his birth certificate...."

"Zakiya I have no desire to take your son. I did that just in case his birth father decided to fight you for him. I'm not fucking evil and you're not going to have to leave. You have a home here." Elijah said without thinking what he was saying until the girl touched his shoulder.

"Here with you or here in your community?" She asked looking up into his grey eyes. Zakiya could tell they were full of pain and something else she could describe, but Elijah never broke eye contact. "Is that what you want? To stay here with me. A man you barely know. One that has killed and did more than you probably can think of." Elijah said as she nodded coming closer to his lips.

"Dad something burning... Oh, snaps! I didn't mean to...."

"Elias turn off the fucking stove. I swear kids have the worse fucking timing! And you saw nothing boy!" He yelled as his son and Zakiya laughed. Quickly she turned back to him with a smile.

"What?! Little man tell your mama to stop looking at daddy like she is crazy." He laughed making Zakiya's eyes widen and Elias's.

"Sweet Miss. Zakiya is going to be our step-mom!" Elias yelled. "Lias I didn't say that shit!" Elijah yelled handing Kiya the baby to run after his son.

"Did you are informant find out anything?" Emmanuel asked Zade hopeful. He had some men in Germany apparently some that knew some of the Köhler's people, but it seem like it was taking a while for them to get back with them. The was starting to worry Emmanuel.

"They are all dead. Somebody had to tip off them telling them about my people there. He said all of them had been dead for a while. Some were burnt and others were shot and decaying. There was no way that Xerxes or his father knew of them which leaves only one answer. What if they didn't kill Chance."

"Chance is dead. The only reason I bought this place under the radar was because the fool loved to keep shit in files on his phone. Trust me I know Luca let his bitchass son get revenge for his wife. Chance is fucking dead and probably eaten by that big-ass panther Tanaka owns. Shit, we need something now! Xerxes and the others have their men are running up in all my fucking safe houses around the world killing my men. The only place they can't touch right now is Nigeria!" He yelled busting a glass against the wall.

"I WILL NOT LET THEM FUCKING BEST ME! I NOT DIE BY THAT HALF-BREED FUCKING HANDS!" He said. Emmanuel would rather kill himself before that happened, and push comes to shove that's what he would do.

"Hey, can we talk Adriel?" Riley asked as he looked up and around the room "Who let you in?" He asked as she smiled shyly. Xerxes must had forgotten who she was. It wasn't like she didn't know how to pick a lock.

"I just want to talk. I promise not arguing just talk."

"State what you have to say and leave. I have other shit to do Riley besides the problems I have with you." He said making her nod and taking the seat in front of him

"I'm sorry, I deeply apologize. And I really mean it, I'm not just saying this so you can stay. But I'm serious. It's just before you and before even fucking Peyton. Mariah was the only mufucka on this earth who could understand how I was feeling. Not Mom, Dad, no fucking body. Being a kid seeing dead bodies and shit, that shit ain't fucking normal. Having nightmares where you can barely fucking breathe as if they were real—"

"Ri are you forgetting something? I've been there since we were babies. I know the fucking horrors you are describing. You choose not to talk to me and don't act like you did have access to therapy. Shit, my fucking father is a therapist. What you're saying isn't new." Xerxes rolled his eyes, tired of hearing her say shit to make Mariah sound better.

Riley smiled, looking at him. "Bad time to bring this up, but when you were cheating who do you think dried my tears babe? Damn sure won't Paris and damn sure won't Rodney. And not even her doing that was it. She cared. You know how many times I've stayed over at Mariah's house, and she has saved me from that evil monster she had to call an Uncle. I never told you, but so many times I could've been raped by him. But Mariah let him do it to her instead, I had to bear witness to that shit! And then I-I lost two of my fucking babies—two! Yeah, I went to therapy, and I had you. But my best friend, Mariah really saw the shit y'all didn't see." Riley swallowed.

"And It doesn't matter who made her impregnate herself. A piece of your heart will still break knowing that it wasn't me. The person you loved and fucking cherish, had another kid. Are we forgetting about the whole situation between Ma Adele and Talia? She didn't accept her right out the bat, but she grew to love Talia as her own. You have to let me do that, grow to love, and accept. X I am sorry, the cheating allegations were bizarre. But you also can't fault me. Miscarriages don't go away; they stay in your mind. Wondering how your baby would be, what he or she would look like. Then for two extra babies to pop up when I lost my two—" She let tears out of her eyes.

"Never mind. You wouldn't get it and wouldn't understand. It's a double standard in this family. When a Kohler gets killed everybody beating ass, but when it's one of us—it doesn't fucking matter." Riley shook her head, giving one last look at him. She couldn't contain her tears anymore.

"Ri you are talking fucking nonsense. My dad did not fucking cheat on my mom. Talia was before their time and it wasn't that she couldn't accept her it was that Talia didn't want to accept our mom. Two... It does fucking matter what the fuck Mariah did she turned on her fucking family! SHE FUCKING HURT US! ME! SHE FUCKING HURT ME! GAVE ME CHILDREN I DIDN'T ASK FOR! All you can see is the pain she was going through. Open your fucking eyes Babygirl! Mariah wasn't your fucking friend she just wanted something that she could not have! Your fucking life! Not only me but your money, your family everything you had! Yeah we had miscarriages Riley half the fucking world does, and I hurt just as you do, but our two extra children are the cause of your friend, not me. And why are you holding what I did over sixteen years ago against me? We weren't even boyfriend and girlfriend. And yeah I fucked up but who was the cause?" Xerxes sighed running his hand through his hair and sighing.

"Baby Mariah's death would have been avenged if she did not cross us. You know that is a fucking lie all of you are family no one gets less than others. Why are you always putting my family against yours? We are fucking one my fucking pain is yours. Are we beating ass now? My grandfather's ashes are sitting in my parents' living room next to my grandmother's on the fucking shelve and we are doing nothing. My brother was nearly killed, and we are doing nothing. When Emmanuel is dead then all of them including Mariah will have her vengeance. Don't even mention Chance being alive because you know in your heart that Chance was played just as we were by Mariah. I'm sorry I don't fault him for what he did, but if you want our relationship to survive. You have to see your wrongs. Not just mine or my past because I acknowledge mine a long time ago. You also need to be truthful with me." He said making Riley look down to the floor.

"I know I said this before, but Mariah really wasn't my friend was she? Riah wanted me to hurt and all I tied to do with her was uplifted her. Adriel it hurts to look at what she did to us. It was easy to blame everything on you than her because she was supposed to be my best friend. Riah always told me that you would never understand me as she did. So it was easy to open up to her. Thinking back now, I was the stupid one and I still cannot hate her... I hate myself. I don't want to lose you, Xerxes. I don't want to lose my family, but I feel that I already have." She said wiping another tear as Xerxes got up from his seat.

"BabyGirl you haven't lost me. I just can't take the constant screaming back and forward and our kids are starting to pick sides. When they shouldn't but all they see is their mother believing a dead woman's word which is ruining their family. Show up Monday that is all I need.... and the truth Riley. I feel that you are not telling me everything. I-I need to see you take that step with me, and no it will not be with my dad or one of my sisters. I don't trust any of them in our fucking business. I know it will be more fucked up than it already is."

"So do you want me to sign the papers?"

"This is what Emmanuel wants. So to stir up shit and have my brothers and sisters go crazy. I mean it is April 1st.... Hell yeah." He laughed as she put the papers on the desk behind him signing them. Xerxes shook his head as she stood on her tippy toes kissing his cheek about to walk away until he caught her arm pulling her back and capturing her lips.

"I missed you. I mean you only you. Your smell, smile, laugh, all of it Babygirl. We need to make this right and fast or I'm going to go crazy." He smiled against her lips kissing her again.

"I missed you too. I didn't want you to let me go this morning. I know it's going to take some time Adriel... but I really am sorry. I should have believed you, and I should have seen Mariah for what she was. What about Ivy...."

"She's Elijah's child I wouldn't dare take my brother's child away from him. Now go Ri, I mean it I have work to do...."

"I love you!" She said, making Xerxes laugh. "I love you to BabyGirl... now leave!"

Xerxes and Riley are getting somewhere. Or maybe not who knows this could very well be the end of their love story....

But it seems that Elijah and Zakiya maybe making a love story. Nova also seemed to bring the playful side of Victor out. While Luca and Adele are still going at it as if they were just as young as their children.

I wasn't going to update today but then I remember that my girls return to school Monday after a two weeklong spring break. So, you there will be two more updates today maybe a extra. Fingers crossed and this is not a April fools joke lol.

Thank you _storiesbymarie for writing Riley's piece!

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.6K 23
After agreeing to a deal to become Mafia for a month the ADA now starts there new life, there new MAFIA life
2.1K 30 20
A girl who doesn't care or know about love until she meet 3 of Japanese biggest mafia bosses growing up with them. she met one of there brothers how...
70.5K 3.1K 44
A mafia don and a playboy cross paths in an unexpected circumstance leading a dangerous love story.
6.7K 221 16
Did you even loved me?