A Nerd Love Story?

Von fiqah0812

Mehr

A Nerd Love Story?
BTOB & APink
Dayoung = my sweet little sister
Jiro Wang
Transfer student
Invitation to Party
Pretentious
Fame revealed
Cold
Kiss in the moonlight
Quarrel after a day relationship
Try to explain everything out
2D1N
The truth hurts
Strong glare everywhere
Sudden attack!
Side effect?
Make up
Fever and threatened
Dispute Part 1
Confession or...?
Me...and...him...
Scandalicious
Prom Date
State of shock!
Drama mama
2 in 1
Past love...Past relationship
Surgery
Farewell

The Donor & Surgery

1.3K 26 5
Von fiqah0812

*I..I've got to do something..* Cho Rong thought. She decided to head to the doctor's room but someone stopped her.

"Where are you going?" Jiro grabbed her wrist.

"....I'm going to see the doctor on Min Jung's," Cho Rong told him.

Jiro let go of her wrist and watched her went to the doctor's room. Minhyuk placed his hand on his shoulder and try to assure him. Upon reaching the doctor's room, Cho Rong was asked to sit.

"Ah..Cho Rong shii, its been so long since I've seen you. What can I help you with today?" The doctor asked.

"Doctor Nick, can I ask you something?" Cho Rong asked.

"What is it?" Doctor Nick peered at her.

"I'm sure...you know about Min Jung's sickness..Can you tell me what happened to her?" Cho Rong asked with a worried look.

Doctor Nick was stumped and swallowed hard. He couldn't utter a word.

"Doctor Nick? Are you okay?" Cho Rong peered at him when he went silent.

"....She..don't want anyone to know about this...," He told her.

"Dugu..seyo?" Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Min Jung shii," He said.

"Even..to her family...?" She asked.

He nodded and closed his eyes while muttering & sighing,"I know this is going to happen.."

"...You know that this is going to happen..? Why didn't you tell her mother?" Cho Rong looked at him with a serious look.

"She insist to not tell her. I had tried to convince her but she won't let me," He said.

"Eventhough you're a doctor? I thought a doctor has the authority to do what is right for the patient?" She said.

He went silent again. Cho Rong opened her mouth to break the silent while sighing,"When did she had this?"

"Its a few years back..if I'm not mistaken when you girls were in elementary school? She was brought to the hospital after she was found motionless in a gym.

*...In...a...gym?* It hitted her and she recalled a time when there was a commotion outside the gym after the incident between her and Daniel.

================

After class, Daniel and Cho Rog were about to go home together when they saw a commotion outside the gym. They were curious and wanted to find out what was that all about. They went to the gym but they couldn't see anything as they were blocked by students.

"Dani, can you see what was the commotion about?" Cho Rong asked while standing on toes to see through the crowd.

"Umm...All I can see...it's a girl with..long hair and her uniform..," He tried to see from where they were standing.

"Excuse me. Make way!" The paramedics called out.

The students made way and they saw a girl on a stretcher with a mask with oxygen. Cho Rong tried to get a good look at the person but her eyes were covered by her messy fringe.

"Wonder what happen to her," Cho Rong said.

"Mollayo. Lets not care about that. Let's have lunch shall we?" Daniel smiled at her.

"Okay! Lets go!" She hugged his arm and they walked off together.

=================

*.....No way...It..It's her...?!* Cho Rong widened her eyes after realising it.

"Cho Rong shii, gwenchana?" Doctor Nick called her.

"..She endured her sickness all this while without telling anyone?" She looked at him.

He nodded.

"Doctor Nick..I heard..she only had 2 months to live..Is that true?" Cho Rong asked trembling lips.

"It's true," He said.

"Is there anything I can save her? I mean in this case, I..I want to donate my organ to her," Cho Rong told him.

"Cho Rong shii, are you sure? Have you discussed this with your parents? You know this isn't a small matter right?" He looked at her seriously.

"I know..It..just that I never done anything for her before..And..," Tears started to fall down one by one.

"Cho Rong shii," He held her hand to console her.

==================

Cho Rong went back to where the others were. Once Bomi & Naeun

saw her, they quickly rushed towards her to find out what happened. But she just kept quiet & gave a small smile.

It was night time and Minhyuk and Jiro as well as Dayoung & Leo were still outside the ward.

"Oppa, will unnie be..okay?" Dayoung asked.

"...She will..," He hesistated.

"Are you guys tired? Dayoung ah, want me to send you home?" Jiro looked at them thrn shifted his eyes towards Dayoung.

Dayoung shooked her head and said,"I want to stay with unnie."

"I think you and Leo need to go home. Your parents would be worried if you guys still not back yet. Jiro shii, I'm going to send them home. Are you going to be here tonight or do you have your schedule to attend to?" Minhyuk asked.

"I'm going to stay here for a while," Jiro told him.

Minhyuk held Dayoung's and Leo's hands and head home

The day before surgery, Cho Rong was in the ward with Doctor Nick.

"Are you sure you're going to do this?" He asked her.

She nodded.

"Just to let you know that the surgery is 50-50..," Doctor Nick told her.

"Promise me that you won't tell anyone about this especially her," She let out her pinky finger towards him.

He laced his pinky finger & made a promise.

====================

"Doctor Nick?" Min Jung shooked him lightly.

"Ye?" He quit dazing and looked at her.

"Will the surgery go well?" Her mom asked.

"50-50...," He told them.

"Ottokae, Min Jung ah..?" Her mom sniffled.

"Gwenchana omma," Min Jung gave her a smile even though she too was scared.

====================

On the day of the surgery,Minhyuk rushed to the hospital when he heard that Min Jung will be undergoing surgery. Unfortunately, for Jiro..he was delayed because of his drama shoot. Upon reaching the hospital, he went to the ICU room and found Dayoung and her mom accompanying her.

"Nonna!" Leo called out.

Everyone turned back and saw Minhyuk & Leo panting.

"Aigooo, why are you guys panting?" Min Jung's mom asked.

"We thought we are gonna miss it before the surgery starts," Minhyuk tried to catch his breath.

"Nonna, I've brought you flowers that I picked from school," Leo proudly handed them over.

"Gomayo Leo ah. Didn't you get caught from your teacher for this?" Min Jung asked him.

"I've already asked the gardener and he says ok. And Dayoung ah, here's a flower for you too," He shyly gave them to Dayoung.

"Gomabsumida Leo ah," Dayoung accepted the flowers from him.

"Yah Leo ah! I don't know that you like Dayoung," Minhyuk teased him while wriggling his eyebrows.

Leo's face was flushed red and quickly turned away from Dayoung.

"His ears are damn hot! Ahahaha," Minhyuk touched his ears.

"Quit teasing him, Minhyuk. He's already embarrassed," Min Jung's mom lightly slapped his arm.

She approached Leo and looked at him with a smile,"Leo ah, ignore your samchu. Leo ah, I approved you with Dayoung together." She winked at him and he curved a smile.

Min Jung watched them the whole time with a smile but tears started to fell down. Minhyuk saw her expression and walked towards her. She quickly wiped her tears and pretended nothing's happened.

"You okay?" Minhyuk asked.

She nodded and dried her eyes. Her mom saw the both of them and gave an excuse so that they can be alone before the surgery.

"Min Jung shii, I have something for you. Can close your eyes for a while?" Minhyuk tried to take something from his pocket.

He handed something that he covered with his hands to her. She opened her eyes and she saw a beautiful necklace with initial D&L.

"D&L?" She looked at him.

"Dew...&....Love....," He shyly scratched the back of his head.

"What does it mean?" She asked.

"Pure Love," He smiled.

"....Its beautiful...," She smiled.

"You like it?" He asked.

She nodded. Minhyuk wore the necklace on her and she admired it so much. Then Doctor Nick came in.

"Sorry to disturb you but its time," He said.

He and the other 2 nurses helped her to the emergency room. Minhyuk looked at her while holding her hand. Her mom was waiting for them outside the emergency room. Once she saw Min Jung approaching the emergency room, they rushed to her side.

"Min Jung ah, I'm going to wait for you here once you're done okay," Her mom sniffled.

"Unnie," Dayoung called her out with tears.

They hugged together tightly before she was sent off.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.9K 133 21
stray kids imagines.・゜✭・
282K 6.6K 76
One girl among the seven boys~
699K 11.1K 88
Stray kids x female reader
69.9K 2.9K 32
𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒆𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆? 𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔣𝔣𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢