|| ENIGMA || Editing

By Chub_blee

Destiny throws you in the most unexpected situations ever. What if she ends up getting closer to only person... More

|PROLOGUE|
♣️1.
♣️2.
♣️3.
♣️4.
♣️5.
♣️6.
♣️7.
♣️8.
♣️9.
♣️10.
♣️11.
♣️12.
♣️13.
♣️14.
Thankyou !
♣️15.
♣️16.
♣️18.
♣️19.
♣️20.
♣️21.
Author's Note
♣️22.
♣️23.
♣️24.
♣️25.
♣️26.
♣️27.
♣️28.
♣️29.
♣️30.
♣️31.
♣️32.
♣️33.
♣️34.
♣️35.
♣️36.
♣️37.
♣️38.
♣️39.
♣️40.
♣️41.
♣️42.
♣️43.
♣️44.
♣️45.
Bonus: Unbreakable Bonds
Bonus : Jealous ?
Bonus : Love Above All
Bonus : Letting go

♣️17.

4.9K 408 88
By Chub_blee

" Ajeeb dastaan hai yeh , kaha shuru kaha khatam " Karan looked at her softly as she sang the song along while he drove the car . She stopped singing when she saw him staring at her . She asked him in gestures what? and he just shook his head and smiled .She was his bundle of joy . At times it shook him that how much had changed while with him . She was so aloof and uptight in the beginning . But as they graduall fell more and more in love ,he saw new and childish sides of hers everyday .

********

"you know you didn't have to come straight after a hectic shoot schedule .  right ? " She whispered to him softly as he came and took a seat beside her .
" i wanted to . You are saying as if you don't come visit me on sets even at midnights qfter your work " He whispered back and looked infront on the stage. It was annual awards , The Lawyers Awards , in which Teja's law firm was nominated and invited . He was extremely  proud of her . Though  she said  that it was okay yet he knew she wanted him to be there.
Teja grinned , blush appearing on her face . He had a hectic shedule so she had refused him to come , yet he came . Even if she didn't show  it on the outside , it meant a lot to her. Her family wasn't here to see her get an award , if she gets one that is , but finally someone was to cheer her over her vicotory

********

" I can't believe you managed to force me go grocerry shopping with you " He murmured  as they walked towards a
the left aisle .
" Aadat dal le sunny , you are gonna do a lot more things with me " She kept a packet of poha in the basket .
" Oh , you don't even have any idea of the things i wanna do with you " He went closer ,his chest touching her back
"or the things i wanna do to you " He whispered huskily in her ears , placing a chaste kiss there sending shivers down her body .
" I do " She turned , her face just a few inches apart , she kept her hands on his neck. " Believe me , I do " Her voice a mere whisper as she ran her hand sensously from his neck to where his heart was , her intense eyes not leaving his filled with passion .

************

**********

TEJASSWI'S CAR

" So umm , did you get the footages from that shop ? " He asked after a huge silence that had surrounded them

" No, we'll be getting it till tomorrow " She glanced at him and switched on the radio .

'Ajeeb dastaan hai yeh
kahaan shuru kahaan khatam'

The moment the song played , they looked at each other , their eyes filled with unsaid emotions . Karan was quick to look away . Teja changed the channel hurriedly  and looked in front .
The silence more awkward than before .The entire ride they kept glancing at each other. The car stopped infront of Jessica's and karan stepped out .

" Thanks " He bent down and said through the window . Teja just nodded her head in response .

" What? Oh my god . Is that Teja? " She heard Jessica's loud voice . Karan tried stopping Jessica but she didn't and went to Teja's car while he facepalmed himself internally. He jogged behind her .

" Hi Tejaaa . How are you ? " She waved at teja cheerfully while teja gave a simple wave to her .

" I am fine . How are you ? " she didn't want to have a small talk yet she did out of formality .

" I am good . So glad  karan has brought you too . You can park your car there . Come on " Jessica was too excited for karan's liking . He tapped her shoulder .

" she was just here to drop me . " he gave her a tight lipped smile .

" What ? You aren't coming ? " She turned to teja and frowned

" No . I have work " Teja pressed her lips into a thin line . All she wanted was to leave from here.

" Come on na . I am sure it's too stressfull for you guys these days . You need some relax " She tried her best to persuade Teja . Teja looked at Karan over jessica and gestured him to do something .

" Jessu , she needs to be at work . Leave it . You know she doesn't know how to have fun "   He did exactly opposite to what teja told him to . He knew he hit the right spot . hurting her ego .  She wouldn't have agreed otherwise . Teja glared at him . she knew he did this purposely .

" Fine " She sighed " You guys go, I 'll park and come " Jessica nodded and walked away taking karan with her .

Teja contemplated if she should just run away . But then it would be rude and also prove karan's point right .
" Ughh" She hit the steering wheel .

*********

Teja walke towards the staircase . She junped in surpise as she saw Karan standing there , beside the wall of staircase .
"Aah . What the hell ? " She screamed at him and hit his shoulder .

" chill . I was just making sure you don't run away" He laughed .

" I don't run away Kundrra. " She climbed the stairs

" Yeah that's why you chose to run away 4 years back " He taunted . Teja froze midway on the stairs .Karan got ahead of her .He didn't know why he said that . Maybe because what she said triggered  him. Maybe because she did exactly the opposite of what she said .

" What exactly are you trying to do ? " She snapped at him and he looked at her clueless .

" What ? "

" This ! " Her hands flew in air making a circle.
"  You trying to taunt me at every single thing " She huffed .

" I am not . But if you think so , then good for you " He shrugged and continued climbing .

" You think i can't understand what are you doing ? Trying to bring the past that's long gone " She shouted and glared at him .

"So did you think i would forget everything and be sweet to you because you are fighting my case . huh ? " He crossed his arms

" If you think i am going to behave as if i don't hate you just because you are my lawyer then come out of your imaginary world . "

Teja fisted her hands trying to calm herself down . She wanted to say so many things but her mouth refused to cooperate  . What had happened to him . He just snapped suddenly .

She went closer to him and looked him into eyes directly . " FUCK YOU ! " She climbed down but then  stopped and turned " Just so you know , I hate you too and let's not forget it was you who requested me to take your case . NOT ME . So if you think there's no need to keep the past differences behind and cooperate then come out of your imaginary world  " She spat angrily and went away

********
JESSICA'S FLAT

"Where's Teja ? " Jessica looked behind him when she saw him entering alone

" She left " He dryly said and took a beer .

" Left ? What did you do ? " She turned him from his shoulders. Karan aboided looking at her

" I did nothing. She had work so she left " He gritted his teeth

" What did you do Kundrra ? " jessica asked again , this time more sternly

" I may have fought with her " He gave in and explained everything

" You idiot ! Why would you bring past when everything was going smooth ? " She hit her head .

" She says things like that so casually like she didn't just actuall did exactly opposite . How do you want me to forget everything so easily  and behave normally with her ? " He said irritated .

" I think i just went into another zone and snapped at her "

" Kundrru listen to me . If she didn't think of  past  while taking your case , then you should also be cordial with her . She's not your slave . At the end she is helping and fighting  for you " She gently tapped his hand and left to let everything sink to him .

*********

*

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 12.9K 32
A business tycoon The Karan Kundrra meets a heartbroken Tejasswi Prakash in some never thought situations n things take a turn n they spend a night t...
235K 31.5K 72
A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the love they had for each other, which made th...
18K 1.3K 10
This Short Story is about the insecurities Karan and Teju went through during Bigg Boss, what they were, and how they overcame their differences. Dis...
231K 21.3K 41
Tejasswi Prakash and Karan Kundrra , Two popolar individuals and names in the industry. What happens when they both are approached to sign Khatron Ke...