74

Від formula1_OneChicago

What if Phil Foden has a twin sister? One grows up wanting to be a footballer for Manchester City and the oth... Більше

Characters
*Playlist*
Introduction to Jasmine Foden
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
A/N
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
A/N

28

691 6 0
Від formula1_OneChicago

It's the day before the Champions League match and I am flying out to Porto with the Chelsea team and it's also my 21st birthday. Lando is flying out to watch the match but is flying commercial. I was driving down to the airport, so I decided to call my brother. Within a couple of rings of the dialling tone, he answers. 

Phil: Hey sis. Happy Birthday 

Jas: Hey bro! Happy Birthday to you too. You flying out to Porto today 

Phil: Yeah I am. I gather you are to

Jas: Yeah. I'm just driving to the airport at the moment and then I'll meet the team on the plane. But, we'll meet for tea tonight with the others

Just as Phil was about to say something, Lando's name flashes up on the screen

Jas: Phil I'm gonna have to go, Lando is trying to get a hold of me, but I'll text you when I land and I'll see you tonight

Phil: See ya later sis. Have a safe flight. Love you 

Jas: You have a safe flight too. Love you too. Bye 

Phil hangs up the call and I answer Lando's 

Jas: Hey babe you alright?

Lando: I'm good baby. Just letting you know that I'm about to board my flight to Porto and Happy Birthday beautiful. I've got your present in my case and we'll have a special night tonight 

Jas: Thank you babe. I can't wait to see you later. But I'm going to have to go as I'm just pulling up to the airport, but I'll text you once I've landed and when I'm on the way to the hotel

Lando: I love you too. I can't wait to see you and I'll meet you in reception at the hotel

Jas: Alright. Bye 

Lando: Bye baby 

Pulling up to the airport in my royal blue McLaren, I park it next to you a familiar white Mercedes. AKA Mason Mount's. I get out of the car and grab my suitcases from the boot. I'm travelling like a packed donkey, as I've got all my racing stuff for next weekend, as me and Lando are heading straight to Baku a couple of days after the match. Heading out of the car park and walking around to the private terminal. As I walked into the terminal, I was greeted by a staff member immediately. 

"Hello and welcome to Signature, my name is Alice. How can I help?" the young lady asked 

"Hiya, I have a flight with Chelsea FC" I said 

"Can I take your name please?" Alice asked 

"The name is Jasmine Foden" I replied 

Alice walked around the desk and sat down and typed my name into the computer and then looked up at me. 

"Ah, you are the last one to check in for the flight, so you can head straight through security and then head straight out to the aircraft. You can leave your bags here so we can tag them and then get them sent out to the aircraft and put them into the hold" she said. 

I thanked her and told her to have a nice day. I headed through to security and then walk out to the aircraft. 

Mason's Pov

Sitting on the plane with the rest of the team waiting for one more person and that person is the one and only Jasmine Foden, who is the birthday girl. Tuchhel was standing at the front of the plane, looking out the door and then he turns to the rest of the team. 

"She's coming" Tuchel said 

"Right lads. Remember we're going to start singing happy birthday as soon as she walks onto the plane" I said and everyone nodded in response

I can hear Jas walking up the steps of the plane and then I see her walking onto the plane and then the entire team bursts into to song.

"Happy Birthday to you"

"Happy Birthday dear Jas"

"Happy Birthday to you"

Jas's Pov

"Happy Birthday to you"

"Happy Birthday dear Jas"

"Happy Birthday to you"

The team sang as I walked onto the plane. I pulled my hands over my face to cover the fact, that I was crying happy tears running down my cheeks

"Oh shes crying" Chilly shouts in a cheery tone 

"She probably embarrassed" Kai said 

I started laughing and moved my hands away from my face

"Thank you guys. I honestly wasn't expecting that" I said as I was walking to my seat which was across from Mason and Kai. When I get to my seat, I grabbed everything that I needed for the flight  such as my phone, airpods and MacBook. Just as the plane was about to take off, I put my airpods in and start playing Shed a light by Robin Schulz. 

An hour into the flight Ben walks over to my seat and hands me a small gift bag

"Happy Birthday Jas" Chilly said to me

"Aw Chilly, thank you"

I opened the little bags and pulled out a small white box and opened it and pulled out this beautiful silver bracelet with  the engraving 'No1 female racer'. I had happy tears running down my cheeks again. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of my seat and gave Ben a hug and thanked him again. Looking over Ben's shoulder to see that Mase, Kai, Kepa and Chris queing up down the aisle to hand me gifts. Mase got fme a Louis Vuitton backpack. Kai got me a Kenzo hoodie. Kepa got me a Ted Baker passport cover and Phone case and told me that the suitcase he got me was going to be delivered to my house in Woking and Chris got me a pair of white air forces. I thanked all of them for the gifts and gave them all hugs and then Tuchel stood up at the front of the plane. 

"Right, listen up! I want to wish Jas a very happy 21st birthday from everyone at Chelsea. I have noticed a few members of the team have gotten you some presents. But the main present from the team is....you will be captain for the match. It wasn't my idea it was Jorginho's" Tuchel said.

Yet again I ended up crying for the 3rd time on this flight and then I stood up from my seat and looked at the rest of the team. 

"It will be an absolute honour to be captain for this match and I will lead the team to victory tomorrow evening" I said which then caused the team to go into an enormous uproar. 

The rest of the flight went by as quick as anything and once we landed, we headed through passport control and then onto baggaed reclaim. I was stood their the longest. 

"Jas you've already got your case, why are you still waiting at the baggage belt" Mason said. 

"I'm waiting for my three other cases, because a couple of days after the match I'm flying straight to Baku for the race" I replied 

"Ah okay" was the response of I got off of Mason. 

Once all my bags had come off of the flight, I grabbed a trolley and walked out to the team bus and we headed to the hotel. I sent a text to Lando and Phil to let them know that I've landed. The journey to the hotel was only about 15 minutes. 

When the bus pulled up outside the hotel, I was the first one off and I grabbed my bags and walked into the hotel looking like a packed donkey and the first person I see when I walk into the hotel is my handsome boyfriend. 

"LANDO" I yelled, dropping all my bags and running up to my boyfriend and jumping into his arms and wrapping my legs around his waist. 

"Hello beautiful. Its good to see you" he replied as he put me down on the ground a pulled me into a kiss.

"Happy Birthday beautiful" he said 

"Aw thank you babe" I answered 

After our little kiss in the main reception of the hotel, we gathered all my bags and headed up to our room  and the minute I walked into the room, I flopped down on the bed and le tout a sigh. Lando then joined me on the bed and pulled me into a hug and I ended up falling asleep on his chest, because for some reason I felt exhausted from the flight. Whilst I slept, Lando was running his hand through my hair and I felt my body relax and it made me fall into a deep sleep. 

A fair few hours later, I felt a light tapping on my shoulder and then a voice,

"Babe, come one, wake up, we need to get ready for yours and your brother birthday meal" my boyfriend whispered. 

I woke up from my slumber and lifted my head off of Lando's chest and squinted my eyes as I adjusted to the light in the room.  Once my eyes had adjusted, I got up off of the bed and headed straight for the bathroom to have a shower to freshen up ready for the evening. 

Within a couple of hours, I had has a shower, done my hairs and make up and now I've decided to put on a tight blue dress with black heels. I walk out of the bathroom to see Lando sitting on the end of the bed and I walked up to him. 

"You ready to go" I said to my boyfriend who was sitting on the bed

Lando turned and looked right at me

"WOW. You look gorgeous baby! But before we go, I want to give you your present" Lando said, as he walked over to his suitcase and brought out two gift bags and I looked at him. 

"Babe, you did have to" I said in a quiet tone

"I wanted to treat my beautiful girlfriend for her birthday" he answered me, as he handed me to the two gift bags. 

I open the first gift bag and saw a red Cartier box and when I opened the box, I saw this most beautiful silver screw bracelet and then I opened the second bag and took out the two white box and open the first  box to see a silver butterfly necklace and then I opened the second box and saw a diamond necklace with my race number '74'

"Oh Lan. Everything is gorgeous. Can you put it all on for me" I said 

"Of course I can baby" Lando replied and put the jewellery he got me on. 

Once the jewellery was on, we left the hotel and headed to a little Italian restaurant down the road from the hotel. Luckily it was in within walking distance and when myself and Lando go to the restaurant, we were the last of the group to arrive. 

Both of us, walk into the restaurant and I was immediately spotted by my twin. 

"Happy Birthday Twinnie" we said at the same time, which made us burst out laughing 

We sat down at the table and ordered some food and drink and started to talk about tomorrows match and everyone started having a laugh at some of mine and Phil's iconic moments. Some of the moments included the time we all went karting and I beat them all. Me and Phil kicking off in our maths lessons at school because the teacher was an absolute A-Hole, some of my momentous racing and football moments and some of Phil's best football moment. The food arrived and we just sat there enjoying the company and then two waiters with two cakes with candles and sparklers started walking towards the table and started singing happy birthday along with the rest of the table and restaurant.

"Happy Birthday to you"

"Happy Birthday dear Phil and Jas"

"Happy Birthday to you"

The cakes were placed in front of use and we blew the candles out and made our wishes. We cut some cake up and had that for our cdesert and then the rest of the evening went by rather quickly and it was time to head back to the hotel to get some rest, ahead of tomorrows match because we all need to be on our A game. 

When I got back to the hotel with Lando and we got back to our room, I went straight into the bathroom, grabbed my make up wipes to take my make up off and then I walked out into the main room and went into my suitcase and got my PJs out and put them on and climbed into bed and snuggled up to my boyfriend with his arms wrapped around me tightly and I was literally out like a light for the rest of the night. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

109K 1K 30
Y/n, a simple 19 year old girl who goes to college, like normal people do. Her father is a very well known coach, he actively trains the Portuguese c...
131K 2.4K 47
❝𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 �...
31.9K 425 33
Madi Mount is Mason Mount's twin sister. Lando Norris is Mason's best friend since Year 7 but when they reach the middle of Year 10 and their form gr...
49.4K 1.2K 36
Devin has been a physiotherapist in F1 for two years. As one of the best in the field specializing in motorsport physiotherapy, Devin is sought after...