Jujutsu Kaisen Preferences

By CelestialDeamon

"Yuji you're a genius!" "I get called that a lot" "A genius?" "Yuji" ~~~ Because everyone secretly has one th... More

How You Meet
What they call you
Love songs
Holding their hand
Hugs and cuddles (pt 2)
How to tell that they have a crush on you
Would you get married?
Calling them pretty
Falling asleep on them
Kisses <3
Sleeping headcanons
Them with a tall, big tiddy goth girlfriend
Referring to them as your husband/wife
Misery or CPR
Flirting
Would They Kill For You?
Choso as a Father/ Step-father
You're Pregnant
As parents
Love Story AUs (Or cliches)
With A S/O Who Has Heterochromia
When You're Insecure

Hugs and cuddles xx (pt 1)

2.1K 22 5
By CelestialDeamon

First Years

Yuji Itadori

Ok, let's get this straight. You guys were doing this before you were together. Like all the time. Everyone thought you were a thing before then because half of the time you were halfway up his chest. He likes to spin around to make you hold him tighter and because he likes to hear you scream in surprise.

Megumi Fushiguro

Megumi is usually not a hugger but whenever he wants one, he will need it. He wont talk at all, he'll just hold you like a body pillow.

Second Years

Toge Inumaki

Once he realises that you don't care about his marking, he'll almost always have his face covering off when you're alone. He really likes doing this because it makes you laugh. He'd also tickle you.

I also highly headcanon that Toge LOVES loves loves laying on your thighs. He just loves everything about them. Big, small, muscular, soft, it doesn't matter as long as he gets a place to lay his head. 

Professionals

Kento Nanami

After a long day at work, all Nanami looks forward to is seeing you. He'll come home stiff and exhausted, looking for refuge in your arms. He'll just slump onto you before asking how your day went.

Satoru Gojo

It just gives me Gojo vibes. He's definitely one to press his face into your chest.

Cursed spirits

Mahito

He doesn't need to sleep, but he will close his eyes the whole night and just think about the feeling of you pressed against him. If it was possible he'd press you even closer to him, so he could feel your heart and soul against his chest.

Sukuna

Every once in a while, he'll be in a very good mood, and that comes with increased affection. When no one's looking, he'll get soft. He'll always deny it to anyone though.

Choso

He doesn't need to sleep so he just kind of stays really still so he doesn't wake you up and plays with your hair or just watches you sleep the whole night. Not in a creepy way though. He's told you he does it.

Curse Users

Suguru Geto

I can totally see him doing this in his cult. He's either doing his signature pose or laying in your lap.

Special cases

Junpei Yoshino

Ok, he really loves laying on your chest. I mean, it's comfy, he can feel your heartbeat and it means you can run your hands through his hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 567 36
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
151K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
53.2M 378K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
68.9K 3.2K 74
โค๏ธ