[BL]Sick Beauty Gives Up Stru...

By i_m_tired

Author: 消失绿缇 Li Rong was pampered in his previous life, but his temperament was indifferent and self-discipli... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188

Chapter 80

855 26 1
By i_m_tired

Ten days after the assessment of the nine districts, the official website of Lanshu announced the results of the assessment.

Cen Wei will enter the ghost eye team in the nine districts as the first place. The report date will be one week after the start of the A University. At that time, Han Jiang will personally take care of all the candidates who have passed the selection.

The news reached the Cen family immediately, Cen Qing looked at the test results and let out a long sigh of relief, the sadness between his brows lessened.

In the end, it is his own son. Although he has not gotten along well in these years, it is false to say that he does not care.

Whatever Cen Wei wants to do, no matter how much he obstructs it, he will ultimately have to endorse it with his own three districts.

If Cen Wei failed, his position would be unstable.

At least now Cen Wei has proved that he does have the ability to win a lot of money.

Xiao Muran was not happy.

The more she hates power struggles and intrigues, the deeper her family is trapped.

But what Cen Wei said was right. She hated her incompetence. She couldn't help those she wanted to help, and she couldn't protect those she wanted to protect.

Xiao Muran's breathing was unsteady, and she looked at Cen Qing in a panic: "Can you... keep him?"

Only in the matter of Cen Wei, she can still communicate with Cen Qing normally.

Cen Qing was silent for a while, and couldn't help but smile bitterly: "Who do you take me for? Cen Wei is my son, am I going to let it go?"

Xiao Muran turned her head slightly, clutching the railing of the stairs with her fingers, and took a deep breath. Take a breath: "What he wants to do is..."

Cen Qing interrupted her: "Believe it or not, I have never harmed Li Qingli. I never thought that you would take revenge on the Li family because of you, and you despised me too much."

Xiao Muran lowered her eyes and sighed softly: "What's the use of whether I believe it or not, and I'm not qualified to seek justice for him."

Xiao Muran has dark hair and pitiful eyes.

Even though she is older, she is still well-maintained, and there is a soft and lovable innocence all over her body.

That was the case back then. She looked good, obedient, and sensible.

Cen Qing felt a match at first sight, so he pointed casually on the photo sent by the matchmaker and said, "It's okay to have a blind date with her."

He didn't know that Xiao Muran already had a boyfriend at that time.

The Cen family and the Xiao family are both big families with deep backgrounds, and in all respects, the two are a perfect match.

The matchmaker was overjoyed, and the parents of both parties were overjoyed when they got Cen Qing's words.

Although Xiao Muran had a boyfriend who he liked very much, but he heard that his parents died early and his family background was average, so the Xiao family was not satisfied.

It's okay to play, but absolutely not to want to get married.

But when this truth was told to Xiao Muran, Xiao Muran, who has always been well-behaved and sensible, categorically refused.

In her heart, that boyfriend is almost perfect, unparalleled excellence.

The Xiao family also knew that the ignorance of the block would only make Xiao Muran rebel, so they used some means, while Xiao Muran and her boyfriend were still together for a short time, and they still had a lot of things to hide from each other, they found someone to provoke, forged text message records, and gave That boyfriend splashed dirty water on it with an unwarranted moral flaw.

Xiao Muran has lived in a simple environment since she was a child, and has always trusted her family who dote on her.

After all, between loving her parents and her new boyfriend, she still chooses her parents.

Believing in her boyfriend's moral flaws, she angrily proposed to break up, but because of her good self-cultivation, she still left each other with the greatest respect. She didn't point out the criminal evidence, but just cut off all contact.

Under the arrangement at home, she began to contact Cen Qing.

She couldn't say whether she loved or not. Anyway, she never met anyone who made her heart move. Besides, everyone around her envied their relationship and thought they were a perfect match, so she didn't let her parents worry about it.

Since everyone is envious, it should be good.

After getting along for almost two years, Xiao Muran got married.

She knew when she was pregnant with Cen Wei that her ex-boyfriend had returned to China and he was taking his wife with her.

The ex-boyfriend is now a well-known researcher. He was promoted to associate professor less than half a year after he came to University A. He now has a harmonious family, warm and happy.

At that time, Xiao Muran still felt that it was all good, and they all made the right choice.

Even if he lied to her, she didn't feel hatred or disgust, she didn't even say a bad word about him, she still felt that he was very good in the academic field.

Until one month before she was due to give birth, she went to a private mother and child hospital to give birth.

At that time, Cen Qing was preparing to be promoted and was very busy, so it was Xiao's father and Xiao's mother who came to accompany Xiao Muran.

When they are bored on weekdays, they just gossip, the TV is on, and the air conditioner is blowing.

Mother Xiao ate the apple cut by the nanny and joked about the past.

"I think Cen Qing will be the president of the third district of Lanshu in a few years. He really works hard. All your friends envy you."

" I chose Cen Qing."

"Fortunately, we used a little trick to separate you from that boyfriend, otherwise you can have a comfortable and happy life now?"

"When the child is born, you will realize the goodness of being a parent. It's hard work."

...

In their eyes, this matter is so reasonable that the two of them laughed again and again, beaming with joy, and they even expected Xiao Muran to laugh after hearing it.

It was also at that moment that Xiao Muran's three views completely collapsed.

That night, her amniotic fluid suddenly burst and she couldn't breathe. She was sent to the operating room for seven hours, and she gave birth to Cen Wei, who was premature.

Since then, her body has become so weak that she rarely laughs and pays less attention to her biological son. During her recovery at the Confinement Center, she began to receive antidepressant treatment.

They all thought that she was a normal postpartum depression.

But she knew it wasn't, she regretted wronging a very good person.

Cen Qing said, "I don't know your parents' methods. If I had known earlier, I wouldn't have pointed to your photos."

Xiao Muran was in pain, and she had no way to resent anyone.

Her parents had pampered her and nurtured her for more than 20 years, but Cen Qing was completely unaware of it.

And all her pain and sorrow are unreasonable in the eyes of outsiders. After all, she is married and has children. What is the truth of the year?

She heard that her ex-boyfriend also had a very cute son later, and the husband and wife were in love with each other, Qin Se and Ming.

Xiao Muran was more or less comforted.

It's just that she is still in pain, but she feels that her pain is deserved, that she was deceived, and she did not believe it.

But seventeen years later, Li Qingli's reputation was ruined again because of slander, and her family was ruined, she still couldn't do anything.

Xiao's father and Xiao's mother came out and said: "This matter is very deep, you must not say things you shouldn't say because of impulsiveness, behind you are the Xiao family and the Cen family, if you don't think about yourself, you should be for Cen. Think about it, you are not too young, you are already a mother."

So she had to listen again.

It's good that everyone is satisfied. She deserves to please everyone in her life.

Cen Qing knew that Xiao Muran was in a self-tortured mood again.

But as a husband, he is the most unqualified to comfort him. After all, it was 'I didn't kill Boren, but Boren died because of me'.

He had no choice but to change the subject: "Why hasn't Cen Wei come back yet, he clearly knows that today's District 9 will get results."

Xiao Muran said softly: "He hasn't come back for several days. He seems to be in love."

Cen Qing frowned warily: "Who is in love with? High school classmate? I haven't heard of it at all."

At such a critical age, how could he still be in the mood for romance?

Xiao Muran raised his head slightly, looked at the huge crystal chandelier in the atrium, and said lightly: "I don't know, I don't care, it doesn't matter who you fall in love with, whether it's a penniless beggar, or an orphan whose parents have died, as long as He likes it."

Li Rong sat in the co-pilot and was about to take a sip of coffee when he coughed violently.

The coffee wobbled in the cup and nearly spilled onto the expensive seat cushions in the car.

Cen Wei glanced at him and instructed: "Drink slowly."

Li Rong felt a little aggrieved and muttered softly: "I haven't had a drink yet, and suddenly I want to sneeze."

Cen Wei freed up a hand and rubbed his soft The tip of her hair asked, "Did you catch a cold at night?"

Li Rong recalled that he slept extremely fast every day.

Obviously since the last life, he has been a little nervous, and will wake up with a slight movement.

But these days, lying next to Cen Wei, the more he sleeps, the more at ease.

Li Rong asked confidently: "Then did you cover me with a quilt?"

After their activities, usually he bathes first, then sleeps first, and then Cen Wei sleeps.

In fact, Cen Wei consumes much more physical strength than him every night, but who made him feel like a waste in his life before he started exercising.

Cen Wei: "Yes."

Li Rong: "Do I kick the quilt in the middle of the night?"

Cen Wei: "No, I'm holding you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 707 52
COMPLETED Alternative title : 认错人后和死对头恋爱了[娱乐圈] Author: 宫槐知玉 Xia Xixi has a boyfriend named Li Quyin who looks exactly like the movie emperor Shen Bai...
106K 5.6K 89
Title: 朕究竟怀了谁的崽(穿书) Author: Piccolo (比卡比) Status: Completed Description: Zhao Qichuan became the faint king of a certain novel. A faint king that doe...
1.2M 83.2K 65
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
304K 12.9K 55
The Disabled President of the Mermaid, Lao Gong 人鱼的残疾总裁老攻 Author 烟柳若云 Status 55 Chapters Description When Gu Chenxing woke up, he found himself in th...