Everlasting | Shreyas Iyer

By prathaapatel

A fanfic featuring Shreyas Iyer and Ishan kishan. More

Author's note
Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

8

114 10 7
By prathaapatel

1st november 2017 

Shreyas's POV 

I am all set to make my T20 debut today.

I heard my phone ring.

Ishaya.

"Hello?"

"Helllooooo. All the bestt!!! I am sure you're gonna shine today and be calm, don't be nervous and paani peena, stay hydrated, injure mat hona aur haan... bas ab khatam. All the best and take care!"  She spoke everything in a single breath.

"I will calm down, but you calm down first. Why were you speaking so fast?"

"Are yaar. Ek to wish kiya tumko. abhi tumhe meri speaking ki bhi speed se bhi complain hai kya?" she sighed and I chuckled at it.

"Ohk. Ok. Calm down. And thank you for your wish."

"Haan, very good. Perform well and take care.""

"Ya, ok. You too take care."

I was handed my debut cap and all my teammates clapped and congratulated me for my debut.

I performed well on my first match and fortunately we won!

The next few days also went good. 

 ********** 

Wow what a short chapter 🙊

but 2 updates in a day, ain't I amazing? 🌛

goal- 2 votes 1 comment

byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
341K 11.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
125K 5.1K 93
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
922K 56.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...