Are We Too Young? (Gregory x...

By Imnotsaiki

NO SMUT NONKKSBDHHD NO >:( just family friendly chapters bc I'm 12 :) and he's 12 :> More

pizzaplex
friend?
idk what to name this
yes.
cool.
yes or yes
THANK YOU SO MUCH💗
ideas?
jealousy
my song
YO

wait what

289 8 5
By Imnotsaiki

Ok so you guys were sleeping and then you woke up "HEY GREGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP"

he woke up as if he had a very bad dream "AAAA EHHH hey you should stop waking me up like that!!!"

"sorry sorry i was just bored i wanted to see your cute face and listen to your cute voice and-...i've realized i've said too much" you were so red after you said that 

"uhh WWAITTT WhAT"  he was so flustered but kinda satisfied "uhhh sorry..."   

"it's ok.. uhm you're cute too hehe ALso thanks " he said in a soft voice  "no problem" 

"let's go to the park"  he nodded and you guys left 

while you were walking you saw  that he  was looking at you "hey you ok?" he looked  into your eyes   "uh yeah nothings wrong... well...i actually  been wanting to say something  ever since we met in freddys pizza plaza  i...ugh WHY CAn"t I SAy IT ok...I REALLY LIKE YOU!!!"

.

.

 sorry cliffhanger LMAO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
156K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
366K 32K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
98.1K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...