Met Him By Merch? iShowSpeed...

נכתב על ידי cxtiewttpd

LAWD HAVE MERCY...WE MUST STAY FOCUSED SISTERS..WE MUST STAY FOCUSED. This fanfic was originally called: is... עוד

ishowspeed x reader (im just a fan..)
ishowspeed x reader (just another day.)
ishowspeed x reader (his stream)
ishowspeed x reader (the big make-up)
little info i forgot to mention about y/n
ishowspeed x reader (we kissed omg)

ishowspeed x reader (glow up/the fight)

1.7K 13 15
נכתב על ידי cxtiewttpd

9:30pm

Speeds stream just ended and I'm exhausted already, I walk to my bed and instantly fall asleep.

10:52am

I wake up to 90 notifications on my phone. "Is this speed?" I say rubbing my eyes.

I check my texts but it was just my mom and family checking up on me.

I get up and go take a shower and put on some regular clothes, gladly it was a Saturday morning so I had all day to relax and sleep for hours. I was a little worried about why speed wouldn't text me back but I didn't mind.

I take a look at myself in the mirror. "Yknow what bitch. I'm bout to look cute for my man." I say flipping my hair.

I get my money and start walking to a salon.

11:04am

"Hello maam what can I help you with?" The lady says.

"Um..can I get a nail makeover and a new hair style?" I say smiling.
"Girl I know that look when I see it! You got a date? Lookin fine for a man?" She asks winking.
"Ding dong!" I say laughing.
"Dont worry girl we are the best salon in the city we are going to hook you UP!!"she says giggling.
"Ok girl thank you!" I say laughing.
I go to sit down and wait.

7 minutes later

"Ok you can come up now shes ready for you!" The lady says.
"K thanks." I say waving. I go to sit down. The worker came and started to wash my hair.

"Ok so who are you looking fine for?" The girl asks.

"A youtuber, well a streamer but you know" I say giggling a lil bit.
"Tell me if I'm wrong, he the only streamer I know, girl is he ishowspeed?" She asks and whispers. "Girl yes I cant believe I met him over merch!" I say laughing. "Girl what? He said he was taking a ride too. why he talking bout some 'I'm gon see if I find the right girl and see how long I can keep her for a bet" she says putting shampoo in my hair. "Girl I hope your joking." I say in a serious voice. "Uh girl no I'm not. He did say that." She says. "Ok. Now what's yo name girl anyway." I say rolling my eyes at the thought of giving him my number. "Oh I'm jasmine" she says washing out the shampoo. "Okay im y/n" I say smiling because the water feels good. "Back to speed, I'm guessing he found his target hm?" she asks sarcastically. "Unfortunately." I respond on a sarcastic way.

2 hours later..

I finally finished getting my hair done in some box braids. And now it was time for my nails.

After all that shi
I pay jasmine and run out of the salon and go buy new clothes and more.

I get home and take another shower and change my clothes. I put on some lashes (tbh i dont judge what length you do them at)
And put some lip gloss on.
I already had a nose piercing so I left that alone.

I take a few pictures and post them on my socials.

3:25pm

I'm planning on going to a party tonight with some of my friends when I heard a knock. "Oh they came to pick me up? Ok friends!" I say giggling at myself. I open the door and..its speed. I let out a very deep sigh to make it obvious I wanted him to leave.

"Yes?" I ask in a fake sleepy voice.

"Y/N stop playing you know you didnt just wake up." He says.

"I did boy, you play to much." I fake yawn.

"Right. Anyways I wanted to talk with you." He says.

"Uhm not after what I heard no! You ain't ever allowed in this house." I say pushing him back.

"Damn y/n the fuck did I do." He asks trying to make eye contact.
"I heard yo dumbass bet." I respond nearly wanting to slap him, but kiss him at the same time.

"Y/N WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT." He yells in my face.

His voice is really strong and loud. It was like he was a totally raging this time.

"WHO THE HELL YOU RAISING YO VOICE TOO?" I say getting ready to pull both fists out.

"YOU! THE FUCK YOU FLEXING ON HERE FOR? LOOKING CUTE FOR WHO?" He yells nearly spitting on me.

I wipe my eyes as try to close the door. But he stops it.
"IT DOESN'T MATTER BITCH" I scream at him.

He pushes me and pins me down to the wall. "Ok listen, y/n I'm not going to ask you this again. "What bet are you shit talking about and who are you looking good for." He asks in his extremely hot and calm voice.

I almost melt into a big puddle of love. "N-number one, back it up." I say.

He let's go if me and listen me still.

"Number two, my friend told me you were trying to find the right girl and see how long yall would last for a bet." I say.

"I-" I cut him off.

"Number three, i was looking good for myself."I say.

He starts to cry but hides it.

"Oh my Gosh y/n never, I wouldn't do you like that." He says.

"Whatever i definitely dont trust you." I say trying to get him out the house but he resisted.

"And boy you didn't even text me this morning." I said rolling my eyes.

"I did I literally sent you 20 messages!" He says trying to hold back the tears.

"Whatever I can move on." I say rolling my eyes and pushing him out finally.

He tries knocking on my door hoping for me to answer but I know I won't.

(LADIES AND SPEED SIMPS (A.K.A ME) WE ARE CHANGING POVS NOW)

Speed/Darren's pov

I try knocking on her door to apologize but she wont answer. I know the bet was true and all but this girl actually makes me feel some type of way. But I dont think it's time to tell her that.

"Bro y/n open the door! I'm sorry!" I yell.

She puts the middle finger up at me through the window.

"The fuck did I do to you. That video was a fucking joke." I yell at her, still knocking at the door.

"You know what else is a joke? Your life." She says laughing at me and walks away.

I back up from the door because there ain't no use. I walk to my car and drive home.

Y/N pov-

I start to cry as I see him drive home. "Little trick." I say.

1:01am

Crying.

1:58am

Still crying

2:09am

Making a mess.

3:57am

Still crying.

10:22am

I just woke up with a huge mess over my room. "Ahh...my head hurts like hell." I rub my head. I get up and go take a shower. And put on a white crop top and black shorts.

I look at my phone.

Speed: y/n look I'm sorry. I know what I said was wrong and not right. Honestly I just was a stupid person that time. I would never use you for money. Your my friend. And I dont want to lose you.

Y/N<3: boy please your trying to get that money back. You dont want to lose that money, honey.

Speed: y/n please forgive me I said sorry and everything why are you being so cold?

Y/N<3: Me? Cold?? Yknow what. I dont want to see you again. You made me stay up late.

Speed: what?

Y/N<3 has blocked you.

---------

Speed/Darren's pov

I was confused but I didn't mind it. I just wanted to figure out a way to talk to her.

"What if i stream and she joins it?" I say, thing to myself.
"I know she will." I smirk and start to stream.

Hour later of streaming

I'm getting nervous because I dont see her on here.
"The hell is she doing? Hesitating" I whisper to myself.

Another hour later

I look at the chat and I see she finally joined I put a smile on my face and click off the game. "Well look who's here." I say laughing a little.
"Everyone put your hands toger for the most beautiful girl in the world; Y/N!" I say clapping my hands. I keep an eye on the chat to make sure she doesnt leave.

I get a notification on my phone.

Y/N<3: your lucky I unblocked you. I'm surprised I forgave you so fast.

I smile at my phone and wipe my eyes. "Well sense her cute ass is on here now we can start playing again." I say clicking onto my game.

Y/N pov

"I'm glad hes still my friend." I say smiling still on his stream.

DAYUMMM I DID IT I GOT TO 1000+ WORDS LETS GOOOO I MIGHT TRY TO HIT 2000 TMRW!! ENJOY SPEEDY SMIPS

word count: 1538

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.2M 36.1K 65
Ailee ate her ice cream licking every bit of it and then Xavier pushed his cup infront of her. She looked confusingly at him. "Eat." "No you eat. Its...
289K 18.9K 33
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
2.5M 2.4K 3
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
1M 14.8K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...