π•Ώπ–π–Š 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓 𝕬𝖓𝖉 π•Ώπ–π–Š...

By luna_MoonWriter

A love story between Luna Lovegood and Harry Potter More

Chapter 1. Homework
Chapter 2. Luna and Ginny
Chapter 3. Dreams
Chapter 4. Ugh
Chapter 5. The Stalk
Chapter 6. Harry's Eyes
Chapter 7. Potions
Chapter 8. How Dare They?
Chapter 9. The Crystal Ball
Chapter 10. Um...WHAT?
Chapter 11. The Fallen Shall Rise Again
Chapter 12. Confession
Chapter 13. Jealous
Chapter 14. Draco Malfoy
Chapter 15. Duelling
Chapter 16. WHAT THE HELL?
Chapter 17. Plotting in Progress
Chapter 18. The Risen
Chapter 19. Danger
Chapter 20. Memories and Tears
Chapter 21. Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22. Lord Vadàdécès
Chapter 23. The Meeting
Chapter 25. Madam Puddifoot's
Chapter 26. Declare War
Chapter 27. Betrayal
Chapter 28. Capture
Chapter 29. In Return
Chapter 30. The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 31. The Two Patronuses
Chapter 32. Escape From the Chamber
Chapter 34. Mcgonagall
Chapter 35. The Eye
Chapter 36. The Weasley's
A/N (MEGA SURPRISE)
Chapter 37. Draco
Chapter 38. Secrets to Tell
Chapter 38. Possession
Chapter 39. The Healing of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 40. Lucius Malfoy
Chapter 41. Surprise
Chapter 42. The Qutus Ball
Chapter 43. Ron
Chapter 45. Well Isn't It Just What We Need.
Chapter 46. Dolores Nearly Dies
Chapter 47. The Sea Shanty (mainly humour)
Chapter 48. Tears
Chapter 49. The Plot ⚠️
I'M SORRY
Chapter 50. Sacrifice ⚠️ Rated T
Chapter 51. Dream
Chapter 52. Hermione Kicks Some Butts
Chapter 53. Don't Look Back (part 1) ⚠️ Rated T
Chapter 54. Don't Look Back (part 2)
Chapter 55. Talking
Chapter 56. Discovery

Chapter 24. Drakey

298 9 3
By luna_MoonWriter

Ginny's POV

"Are you listening, Miss Weasley?" Slughorn's booming voice aroused me from my trance.

"It's Impi- sorry, Professor." I had gotten so used to Vadàdécès saying 'Impius' that I had pretty much forgotten all about my Hogwarts name.

"Class dismissed." Slughorn said. I realised that I was the only one in the dungeon.

"What the- sorry-" I hurriedly gathered all my items and ran out of the dungeon. I had been thinking about what Vadàdécès had said, about how I needed to stalk Harry and continue to work as a double agent and also pass on useful information. I had probably made a good impression so I was rather pleased with myself. Even Draco seemed to give more respect to me.

I looked around anxiously, afraid that I might have lost track of Harry. But like usual, the gaggle of girls proved themselves useful. I only had to follow the shrill squeals of "That's him!" "Can we get your autograph?" to know that Harry was at the castle gates, about to go to Hogsmeade. He was holding Luna's hand, and they were probably going for a nice date together. I held back the thought of using Crucio on them, and I quietly caught up with them.

"Hey Harry!" I shouted. He looked at me curiously.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Oh, Luna and I are going to Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop to have a drink." He said.

"Can I come too? Draco and I wanted to go there..." I held my breath.

"Draco Malfoy? Er-" Harry began.

"No, Draco has changed!" I cried, trying to get my face into a offended expression. "Surely you'll know that he's sorry for all his mistakes?"

"No, Ginny, you guys can come. We're happy to have you! The more the merrier." He shot a meaningful look at Ron, who looked absolutely revolted at having Draco for tea.

"Uh-actua-ouch-yeah, that's fine." Ron muttered, chancing a glance at Hermione Granger, who had stamped on his foot and now was looking at him significantly.

"Great!" I exclaimed. "I'll go get Drakey."

I headed back to the castle quickly, but I could distinctly hear Ron mutter "[Ron's favourite phrase]. Drakey?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599 36 36
Luna Lovegood is going into her sixth year at Hogwarts; she has her best friend Cho and her other friends as well. But, when Draco notices her she do...
9.1K 227 56
This is a y/n and Fred Weasley love story fan fiction You are a Ravenclaw and transferring to Hogwarts entering your 5th year. You're friends consist...
132K 3.5K 48
What happens when Harry Potter's life intertwines with the one and only Luna "Loony" Lovegood? And how will their relationship intertwine with others...
11.9K 297 29
After realising that Ginny is not for him, Harry starts an "enemies with benefits" relationship with Draco Malfoy. What was supposed to be just meani...