Cursed

By Saphireblueelf

Eren basically lives alone. He gets beat up daily from the kids at school who bully him. His only friend is... More

Rainy day
School day
Pinecone
Friday
Date day??
Work of art
Birthday party
Confused
Date day
Truth, consequences and love?
Planning
Loves perfect bliss
Research
Lust or love
The tuning fork
Furlan
Make up
Home Alone
Break
Experiment in love
Morning Sunshine
Killing Game
To each their own
Epilog

Bitrhday

687 32 23
By Saphireblueelf

BLACCKKIIEEEEE!" Eren squealed when he came in. He dropped the money on the table as he went in search of the cat. He didn't find him, but decided to change out of his clothes. Snagging a tank top and boxers, he slipped them on. Walking out he saw Blackie strolling around the living room. Eren scooped him up. He rubbed his face over the soft fur of the cats as he giggled.

"You wouldn't believe the day I had!" He cried. He flopped down on his back on the couch. The cat purring on his chest. "Levi is amazing! He almost kissed me! Who would do that?" he giggled. The cat merowed. "His lips were so smooth, not chapped at all. I wished he had kissed me on the lips." Eren giggled again.

"Oh right, food." Eren got up to go feed him as he did so he talked. "He really wanted to see the art show. Oh there were these amazing three d sidewalk chalk drawings, I loved it! Then we went inside." Eren gushed. He took the cat into his bedroom, laying down, he petted it as he continued to talk to it.

"Oh look he got us matching tattoos. They will last about a week..." Eren's voice dropped off. "Fuck, what about school? If someone sees that we both have the same tat in the same place... shit I have to fix this...maybe I can find my fingerless gloves..." Eren thought out loud as he petted the cat. The cat curled around the hand his tat was on. Gently its sand paper tongue liked his finger. Eren smiled.

"You comfy? You want to know something else? Levi bought my print at the comic shop. He even checked out all my Mangas." Eren sighed. He yawned. "After that we went to Bob's. He thought Levi was my boyfriend. Levi didn't tell him differently..." Eren yawned again.

"He said he was going to come over and hang out with me tomorrow. That would be nice. At least I won't be alone on my birthday." Eren fell asleep before he could say anything else. With not sleeping much the night before and the long fun filled anxiety ridden day hanging out with hot guy Levi, Eren slept hard. He awoke groggily after nine.

"Oh crap!" He bounced up. No sooner had his feet hit the floor and the cat was weaving through them. A knock sounded on the door.

"No, not again! If that's Levi he's going to think I'm the laziest person in the world. Eren ran to the door. He didn't peek out from the peep whole, but yanked the door open. A girl stood there. She was about his age, long dark blond hair. Generally kind of pretty, Eren thought absently. He heard a hiss from inside.

"Oh hello!" The girl smiled friendly enough.

"Um, hey?" Eren whispered. Blackie almost darted past. Eren bent scooping the hissing cat up.

"Cute cat." The girl smirked.

"Um, yeah, can I help you?" Eren asked.

"Oh, I'm Petra, I just moved up on fifth with my grandparents." She said this looking happy.

"Oh, um, ouch!" Eren cried as the cat clawed his shoulder. "Look I haven't fed him yet, I need too..." He started to go back inside.

"No, wait this is for you!" The girl cried. Eren blinked she was hiding a small brown wrapped parcel. "I told the security guy I would drop it off on my way up. You're Eren, right?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah, um, thanks. He took the package hissing in a breath as the cat continued to sink its claws into his unprotected shoulder.

"I need to take care of him." Eren ducked back inside closing the door. "Ouch, you ass, what the fuck was that about?" He yelled as the cat leapt away from him to land on the counter. Eren huffed.

"Fine, I'll get your milk, but seriously most of the time you're hiding this early anyway!" He grumbled. He got the milk and fed the cat. Deciding he would shower and dress he snatched a cold pop tart and headed to the bathroom. The cat was on his bed when he came in. He tossed the towel on top of it. It hissed and sprang away. It sat on his desk cleaning itself as it watched Eren moving around the room naked.

Eren found some white pants, a khaki colored shirt, and black boots to put on. He hung chains from his pants the cat batted at these. Eren laughed, picking up a short brown jacket he slipped it on. Not bad. He thought as he looked in the mirror.

It was close to ten. "I wonder if Levi is really going to come by?" Eren muttered. He picked up the cat to go hunt down more food for himself. He realized he didn't have a lot left. He glanced at the money he got from the comic store. It was a few hundred bucks.

"I'm sure I could go to the coffee shop and be back before..." The cat meowed almost sounding like it agreed with him. Eren chuckled. "What if I get you some catnip?" He asked it as he scratched his chin. He sighed. Why would Levi want to hang out with him? Eren was tall gangly and in no way a fighter. Levi was short, he only came up to about mid chest on Eren. It was obvious he knew how to handle himself by the way he managed to get Eren down to kiss him.

"OK, nope I'm going. He won't come. He hasn't even texted me since last night. Nope, not going to text him first. Breakfast, food, and a cat toy and nip, then I'll be back." He promised the cat. He kissed his head and walked out of the door. It wasn't until he got to the shop that he noticed he didn't have his phone. Oh well.

Eren got coffee a bagel sandwich and a donut. He walked out eating the sandwich. The morning was clear and bright he smirked. His birthday was always unpredictable weather wise. He drew in a deep breath as he walked. He reached the store with half a cup of coffee left. He waited outside to drink it.

"OI, brat what the fuck?" A voice yelled out. Eren glanced around. Levi was stalking up to him. For one brief moment Eren thought he looked just like Blackie. The scowl was the same. Also, Blackie had the same colored eyes as Levi. He chuckled to himself at that thought.

"What's so funny?" Levi had reached him now.

"Oh, nothing." Eren smirked. Levi narrowed his eyes at him.

"I thought I told you I was coming over today." Levi stated.

"Yeah well all I had was stale pop tarst for breakfast. Treated myself to Tim Hortons. Going to grab some food for the week." Eren pointed his thumb at the door.

"Alright." Levi followed him inside. Armin's head snapped up. He was bending over filling up a shelf with cans.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" He shouted.

"Shh!" Eren cried. Armin laughed.

"You didn't respond to my text." The coconut blond accused.

"Sorry, I left my phone at home." Eren muttered.

"Is that why you didn't respond to me?" Levi asked. Eren nodded. "And yesterday you failed to tell me today was your birthday, because.???" Levi eyed him.

"Didn't think it mattered." Eren shrugged. Levi slapped him on the back of the head.

"It matters. Now I need to get you a present." Levi insisted.

"Oh, a kiss would do." Eren blurted out without thinking. His face flushed red when both Levi and Armin looked at him. "Uh. I'm sorry, I " Levi hit the back of Eren's knee making the taller teen slump downward. He caught his face in his hands.

"That was a given." Levi purred as he pressed his warm pink lips to the others. Eren froze. His mind went blank as he felt Levi kiss him. He forgot to return the kiss.

"Damn, you act as if that was your first kiss." Levi smirked.

"Um, it was." Eren muttered.

"Damn. If I had known..." Levi rubbed his chin. He smiled mysteriously, but didn't say anything more.

"So, Hange and Erwin will come over tonight. Since it's Sunday gramps closes early. He said I didn't need to clean up tonight. I'll be there at seven. I'll bring the pizza." Armin was rambling. He did this when he didn't know what else to do.

"Uh, sounds good." Eren agreed. Armin wondered around the store with him as Eren picked out some things for his meals for the week. He went to pay, but Levi thrust a card into the machine before Eren could count out the bills.

"Hey, I can..."

"Didn't ask you." He pulled the card out taking the bags. "Lets go." Levi ordered. Eren waved to Armin. The pair headed out to go back to the apartment.

"Oh, there's a new girl who moved in on your floor." Eren told Levi.

"Yeah, I met her on my way out looking for you." Levi stated. He looked away. "Seems like a bitch." He added.

"Oh, I don't know. She seemed OK to me." Eren muttered. Levi tsked. They didn't talk until Eren opened the door to his apartment. He slipped the jacket off.

"Your bleeding, did you cut yourself?" Levi asked.

"Huh, what do you mean?" Levi pulled his shirt up to show some blood on the back of it. "Blackie didn't like Petra either." Eren muttered.

"Take the shitt off, I'll help you clean and bandage." Levi offered. Eren pulled it off. Levi's eyes moved over his thin chest and weak abs.

"You look good this way." He smirked. Eren blushed looking away. He felt Levi's warm hands on his back and neck as he cleaned the cat scratches. He put band aids on the deeper ones, then kissed Eren's neck.

"All done." He cooed. Eren jerked from the kiss.

"Uh, thanks."

"What's in the package?" Levi asked pointing to the small wrapped box Petra had brought up.

"Probably my birthday present from mom." Eren muttered. He went to his room to find a black long sleeve tee shirt. Walking back out, he saw Levi sitting at the table. He twirled the package in his long fingers. It was about the size of a book.

"It doesn't rattle, doesn't feel soft for clothing or hard for like a book." He offered.

"It's usually a gift certificate to some place." Eren took the package. Levi's fingers grazed the back of his hand. "She likes to try and disguise it." He sat down to open it.

"Oh, wow." Eren muttered. He pulled out a digital drawing tablet. It was one that didn't need a computer as it had wifi connections. "This is better than anything I've gotten recently." Eren walked into his room, forgetting Levi was a person sitting there.

He sank to the floor, leaning against his bed. He pulled out the tablet. "This is amazing. I can edit and do videos right from here!" He cried.

"Do you always talk to yourself?" Levi was leaning against the door jam. Eren blushed.

"No, I, well I talk to my cat.." Eren muttered. Levi snorted.

"I see. How about you draw me?" Levi offered. Eren's face heated up more.

"Oh, ok." He smiled. Levi grabbed a blanket off of Eren's bed. He tossed it on the floor. Laying on it he placed one hand on his hip, the other holding his head up, he winked.

"How's this?" he asked Eren smirked.

"You look ridiculous without a rose in your mouth." He teased. Levi laughed.

"I would rather have your lips on my mouth. That kiss really did something to me." He lowered his eyes to look seductively up at Eren.

"If I kissed you, how could I draw that?" Eren pointed out raising his knees to hide his face.

"How indeed." Levi smirked. Eren made a quick sketch of the teen. It took about an hour. He showed it to the man.

"Damn I love your talent." Levi said. He then set the tablet on the bed. "Now, you thought a kiss was a good present, how about a little make out session?" Levi crawled into Eren's lap.

"OH, uh I, uh need to clean for the party." Levi's finger's dug into Eren's hair.

"Later." He pressed his mouth to Eren's. This time he nipped his lip to get his tongue inside. Eren let out a soft squeak. Levi rubbed his groin against Eren's. Strong hands gripped the small waist, as Eren held him in place returning the kiss.

Levi broke away to kiss along Eren's collar bone. He sat back. "Eren, would you go out on a date with me?" He asked. Eren blinked. His mind a blank.

"Why me? You're the hottest guy in school!" He cried.

"And as such, I like you." Levi smirked. "Come on, one official date. If you don't like it then.."

"No, no I, yes." Eren muttered. Levi stood holding out his hand.

"Alright, Next Saturday. Now, I'll clean, you sit back and play with your tablet. Your not to lift a finger. It's weak but it will be my birthday present to you until I can actually get you something." Levi offered. Eren agreed. Whatever room Levi was cleaning, Eren sat in drawing or messing around with the different functions on the tablet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 111 20
Some of you may reckonize the first chapter, I wrote it as a one shot. Now I have decided to make it a book. Eren is a femboy who enjoys dressing cut...
351K 15.2K 21
It's obvious. Levi has some issues. Anger issues, that is. His mom feels like it needs to be noted, and fix it. And of course, Levi's mother decides...
245K 8.8K 48
Eren is depressed. His mom has died, his father has left him to fend for himself. And his best friend Mikasa has abandoned him due to her homophobia...
97.4K 3.9K 10
Eren and Mikasa go to Maria High, and they are both 16 years old. Eren stumbles across two neko people. One has glossy, black undercut hair named Lev...