I got isekai (male reader x m...

By utudyedkr

A kid who loves a visual novel so much. But one day he was hit by a bus- Kun. I don't own anything except th... More

Prologue
New World
Meeting Ruby Rose
Making Friends
Beacon Academy part- 1
Beacon Academy part- 2
First step- 1
First step- 2
Emerald Forest and New Member
I Am Teacher
Solving Mystery
Finally
A New World
Meeting with Devils
Vote
I deny your existence
Albedo
Meetings are weird
Final

KFC

479 10 12
By utudyedkr

*Unknown place*
I don't know where I am. Most importantly, who I am? Who are you? Where I am?
I suddenly got hugged by Red hair girl.
Red: Onii-Chan!
Then I got hugged by blonde hair girl.
Blonde: If you are alone on this island then how do you die... Who I am?
I also got hugged by a purple hair girl.
Purple: Tohya, what do you think about the Rokkenjima Island incident.
Rokkenjima... 18 people... Witch... I remember who I am.

Y/N: AHAHHA!!!
I don't know what type of dream was. I am currently sleeping in my bedroom. Suddenly a flash comes into my room. Then I see Rias materialize from that flash. She comes toward me and takes my hand to grope her boobs.

Rias: Y/N take me. Please... Take my virginity, right now.
Y/N: WTF!?!?
She started to undress.
Rias: Am I not good enough, Y/N?
Y/N: Well, you are not my type and also my girl bust, waist and hip should be 89-60-88. Also, your boobs are watermelon but I like a melon.
Then I realised that she break into my house for some useless thing.
Y/N: You break into my house for some useless thing.
Rias: Well, I teleport myself.
Y/N: I don't believe in this teleport thing. It is a human trick and I can prove it. Just take a look there will be one more flash and from that flash, a maid will come.
Then a flash came and the maid appear!!!

Y/N: I was just joking, Rias.!!!
Maid: Do you think that by doing this thing, the engagement will be broken.
Rias: If I don't do this thing then Otou-sama and onii-sama will not listen to me, right Grayfia?
Grayfia: If they discovered that you are giving your purity to a lowly human.
Y/N: Who you are calling a lowly human. I can deny your existence if you think you are a devil. And who are you, Miss Maid?
She gives Rias her clothes.
Grayfia: Ojou-Sama, who is he? Is he your servant?
Before Rias can say anything.
Y/N: No! I am not anyone's Servant! And you don't answer my question.
Grayfia: Nice to meet you. I am a servant of Gremory Household, Grayfia.
Y/N: Nice to meet you too. My name is Y/N. Also, get out of my house before I kill both of you!
So, they leave by using a window. I know it, it was just a human trick.

(Timeskip brought you by this-

My boi Battler lost his cool badass look but got Featherine as a Reward.)

Location- ORC club

Y/N: I want to ask, why do you call me here and why is Miss Maid here!?
Rias: You will get your answer.
Then she turns toward everyone present in the room.
Rias: Everyone's gathered here. I have something to say before club activities begin.
Grayfia: Ojou-Sama shall I say it?
Rias: No, I can say it. Actually... I'll be sayi-
Suddenly, she was interrupted by a weird glowing symbol that emanated fire from it.
Kiba: This crest is Phoenix...
From that glowing symbol is a blonde-haired man who looks like Gilgamesh's rip-off.

KFC: Fuu, it's been a long time since Riser come to the human world. I come for my lovely Rias.
(Timeskip again because the author is lazy to write their marriage thing.)
They talk about rating game things but I don't listen.
Riser: This game is just a joke! No one in your peerage except your Queen is powerful enough to challenge my peerage.
He calls his peerage. They appear just like KFC.

Then he started doing Lewd things with his servants. Issei becomes jealous then he attacks Riser but a girl named Mira defeats Issei like he is nothing.

Riser: You are nothing compared to Rise-
Before he can say anything I punch him in the face.
Y/N: Shit up! KFC!!!
Riser: How dare you punch Riser, you filthy human!!!
I look towards Rias.
Y/N: Really, you need to hire a guy to make me believe in your supernatural world story.
Riser: You will die by Riser's hands.
He makes a fireball and shoots toward me.
Y/N: I don't accept any type of magic.

(This is the most badass scene in episode 3.)

Y/N: It's useless, it's all useless!
I punch him so hard this time that he gets out of the room.

(Just replace Bernkastel with Riser and Battler with You)
Y/N: I am going home. So, don't call me.

(Timeskip brought you by-

Sorry, Maria, I am a mystery fan, not a fantasy fan.)

Finally, no one disturb me during these 10 days.
System: Special Reward, claim now.
Y/N: Ok, I accept the reward.
System: Reward: Memories of Battler Ushiromiya. Now, you will feel a small headache.
Suddenly, a flash happened again and Grayfia appear.
Y/N: Grayfia, what happened? If you also come to me for losing your virginity then go back to hell.
Grayfia: I don't come for this. Lord Riser wants to battle you.
Y/N: You mean KFC.
Grayfia: Yea.
Without giving me any warning she teleports me to a fucking place.
Y/N: It looks like Grayfia give me a karate chop, so she can kidnap me.
Then I see a red long hair man who looks like male Rias.
Red: I was prepared an entertainment to see a battle between a Phoenix and Red Dragon but now we are gonna see a battle between Riser and this human name Y/N.
Y/N: First of all you guys are all human! Second, if we are gonna battle then I am going to deny his existence.
Before I can say anything Riser throw a big fireball toward me.
Y/N: What a VFX.
My Endless Nine denies the existence of a fireball.
Y/N: Now, this is showtime.
I snap my finger and my clothes changed.

Y/N: You are a human with great arrogance.
Riser: A talk battle!?!?
Y/N: Did Great Riser don't want to protect his existence of being called 'Devil'.
Riser: Riser accepts your challenge!!!
Y/N: Then, you are nothing but a Playboy who likes to play with girls' life.
Riser: If Riser is human then how do I teleport to Rias place!
Y/N: You were hiding in a secret place because that building is so much old and that can there are some hidden places to hide. You guys use some short glowing symbols to make an illusion of teleportation.
Riser: You also see the familiar forest, right. So, this will prove that Riser is the devil.
Y/N: Cat in the box. I never go to familiar forests, so I don't know about anything.
Riser: You are a servant of Rias, right!!!
Y/N: I am not anyone's servant!!!
Riser: You see the fireball, right!!! That proves that Riser is a Devil!!!
Y/N: Dame Daze, Zen Zen Dame Da!!! It is all fake because I never get burned by your flames. I can't how you crate that fireball but this Devil Proof that you use human techniques.
Riser: Riser is Devil!!! You filthy Human!!!
Before he attacks me, I throw my blue key sword and erase him.
Y/N: One more illusion, gone.

_________________________________________
Alex: I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.
Shinza: Wait a minute, this is my story. How did you enter and most importantly, you stole my line!
Alex: I can't explain it but this is devil proof.
Shinza and Alex: Ok bye, guys.
_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 527 11
In a world where legends and myths collide, Artoria Pendragon finds herself mysteriously transported to the chaotic realm of Highschool DxD. As she n...
42.3K 548 51
RWBY X Male reader but you're an appropriately powered Isekai hero Whilst on a walk Mark Oath is attacked by a girl he rejected earlier that day and...
51.2K 1.1K 36
18+ do to adult content. Readers discretion is advised. izuku is quirkless but is studying at U.A's hero support class. one day bakugo sees who made...
101K 1.9K 74
! Yandere Kny! Female Y/n l/n a teenager was walking home from the grocery store. while crossing the road truck-kun came from nowhere and killed her...