Hand of the Heart | S. Rogers...

By Pulchritude_Rogers

You are in need of a husband before your coronation to be able to rule on the throne as queen, so your counci... More

Ch. 1 - Tournament
Ch. 2 - Competitors' Arrivals
Ch. 3 - The First Dinner
Ch. 4 - Archery
Ch. 5 - Courtships
Ch. 6 - Jousting
Ch. 7 - Village
Ch. 8 - Sword Fight
Ch. 9 - My Heart
Ch. 10 - The Ball
Ch. 11 - The Final Game
Ch. 12 - To Be King
Ch. 14 - Consummation
Ch. 15 - Rest of Our Lives
So...

Ch. 13 - Firsts

1.3K 50 3
By Pulchritude_Rogers

Warning: smut

~~~~~~~

"I-I don't understand. How...?"

"If you would allow me, I'd like to show you."

"I can't-"

"I know. We wouldn't go all the way. I would just like to show you how it's done before we actually do it. In front of the Witnesses, no less."

"How?"

He called your name and whispered, "Do you trust me?"

You looked into his eyes, knowing the answer automatically, and without a second thought you told him, "With my life."

He stood and held his hand out for you. "Come with me."

You hesitated. "I do not want you to think of me as some light skirt."

His expression turned serious, so you knew you could believe him when he said, "I would never think that."

You both went out into the hallway. He led you to his temporary chambers, smiling telling you, "Make haste, my heart. We do not want anyone spotting us."

You were also grinning despite the nerves.

He locked the door behind you, taking you in his arms as soon as it was secure. He kissed you gently, turning your face just so in his hands to get a better angle. You'd kissed before, but never had your kisses been filled with such passion, such intent, and a want for more.

You sucked in a sharp breath when you felt one of Steve's hands on the bottom of your back. He untied the first knot of your bodice in one swift movement.

Steve paused his movements and pulled his face away from yours for a moment to ask, "Is this alright?"

Your chest was moving up and down with perhaps too deep of breaths, not being able to fill your lungs all the way with air due to your tight corset.

"My heart, is this alright?" he repeated, emphasizing each word.

You closed your eyes and felt his hands on your mid-back, waiting for you to give them your approval. His breath fanned against you while his lips brushed your neck. No hesitance was left in you, as you wished for nothing more than to give yourself to him in any way he wanted.

"Yes. Please, Steve..."

Your bodice was immediately loosened enough for your dress to slip off. It fell to the ground in a heap of red fabric, gone from the confines of your body.

You were left in your braies and corset, the barest you had ever been for any man. You began clawing at his suit jacket, wanting him to be just as vulnerable as you felt. This was already incredibly scandalous, but you do not regret it nor do you want to stop.

An arm's length away, Steve undressed until he was just in his loose white tunic and pants. His boots and other clothing lay forgotten on the floor.

"I will not indulge myself in everything you have to offer," he said as he reached behind his back to pull his tunic over his head. His hair was sticking in every direction once it was off. "I will save that for our wedding night. I want to give you the pleasure you have been starved of, and to prepare you for that awaiting night that you give me your virtue."

Your eyes drifted down to his torso and your lips parted. He was sculpted better than the alabaster models of gods and philosophers that filled the gardens. His shoulders were tan and broad with large arms to complement them. Despite having a wide top half, his waist was thin and the muscles in his stomach were defined. Various bruises, cuts, and scars littered his body but that didn't make him any less attractive. A feeling you could only describe as lust filled you at the gorgeous sight.

You reached out with one hand and flattened your palm against his left pectoral, right over his heart. You could feel it beating erratically, you were relieved to know that he was just as nervous as you were.

Steve looked you in the eyes, not at what was exposed of your body. He gripped your wrist comfortingly, then leaned forward to offer you another kiss. You gladly accepted it.

He dragged your hand down his torso as he kissed you, your hand dipping down the slope of his pectoral before going down each abdominal muscle on his left side. It was all smooth skin until you both reached his lower stomach, where darker hair trailed down below the hem of his pants.

You made a move to take them off but he stopped you and huskily said, "You are the only one receiving pleasure today, my heart."

Your touch was taken away from his body and he took on yours. He turned you around by the shoulders and started untying your corset. It proved to be tedious, and it took a few minutes until it could be tugged off. Your other undergarments were removed completely, joined with the rest of the forgotten clothes on the floor of Steve's chambers.

Your arms were crossed over your breasts in an attempt to save some of your modesty, with no point because it was already gone.

"My heart..."

Steve brushed your hair to one side and placed his lips on your shoulder, slowly leaving a trail of kisses upwards until you turned around to capture them with your own. You leaned into the warmth of his hot skin, not hiding behind your arms anymore and instead steadying yourself by holding his biceps.

"Lay down," he told you gently.

You did as he requested as he took off his pants, leaving him in his braies. You were trying to wrap your head around the fact that you were laying on a man's bed completely naked.

"Steve?" you called, left wondering what was going to happen now.

He appeared above you. "I'm right here."

Not expecting him to be peering down at you so suddenly, you covered your breasts with your arms again in alarm.

"No, no please don't cover yourself. You look so beautiful like this. Like nothing I've ever seen." He took your wrists in his hands. "Please."

You put your arms at your sides, trying your best to relax. You looked into Steve's eyes, finding familiarity in them.

"I love you. And I want you to be as comfortable as you can be on our wedding night. I want you to be able to expect somewhat of what will happen instead of going about it blindly."

"I love you as well, Steve. I trust you with this."

He smiled reassuringly. "I am going to touch you now, but you must spread your legs for me to do so."

You nodded and slowly spread your knees apart. Cool air hit places it never had. Your folds parted, giving him ultimate access to you.

"You're doing so well, my heart," Steve said. You hadn't noticed you were shaking.

You watched as he slowly lowered a hand down there, all the way until he touched you.

You didn't know what you expected, but it was definitely not the instantaneous burst of pleasure that took over all of your senses.

"Steve-!"

He withdrew immediately and stepped back. "Too much? Do you want to stop?"

Your eyes were blown wide. "It- it was too much, yes, but I do not wish to stop."

"Are you sure?"

"Entirely."

"Alright. Tell me to stop at any point."

You nodded, and again he placed his thumb on the spot that gave you utmost pleasure. You felt him circle it, and the intense feeling increased.

You let out a choked sound as you tried deciphering the feeling. Your cheeks reddened with embarrassment.

"Don't be afraid to make any sounds that feel natural. I want to hear you moan."

You half-heartedly reached for his face, pulling him to you and kissing him. He made you feel things you'd never felt before in your life and you were thankful.

His facial hair caught on your fingers as you dragged them up his jawline. Your fingers weave themselves into his hair, scratching at his scalp and allowing you to ground yourself with his presence, his weight on top of you, and the heat coming off his body and onto yours. You felt your hole clench over and over again in vain.

"You want more," Steve breathed against your lips, continuing to work your clit. "I feel you wanting something inside you. Clenching around nothing. I'm going to put my fingers inside of you."

Your eyes widened impossibly further, but you spread your legs wider in anticipation. Your clit was pulsing with what felt like a beat of its own at this point. Not letting up any of his movements, Steve parted from your lips and crawled down your body, leaving kisses everywhere as he went.

Curious as to what he was doing, you called his name, "Steve?"

He hummed in response, pausing his kisses and his assault on that bundle of nerves to look up at you.

"What're you doing down there?"

"I want to taste you first. Is that alright?"

You didn't know that was even a thing, but he seemed to be eager to do so, and you were willing to do anything. "It is."

He grinned and descended down, burying his face between your thighs. And then, you felt the most dizzying pleasure flood your mind as if your head were filled with cotton balls.

You cried out as his mouth clamped down on you. Steve shoved his tongue inside of you as far as he could, tongue-fucking you with vigor. He curled his warm muscle upwards and you moaned at the feeling.

He retreated, licking his lips. The bottom half of his face along with his beard was covered in wetness. One of his fingers was rimming that same hole his tongue had just occupied before slipping inside, reaching places never touched.

You watched his arm come up so that he can get a better angle to continue working on your clit. His middle finger moved in and out of you rhythmically. It seemed as though he knew where to place the tip of his finger to get you squirming and whimpering. The combined sensations of this and your clit being stimulated sent you over the edge in no time at all.

Your clit was practically buzzing as static seemed to cover your entire body, your hole fluttering and then clenching around Steve's finger. You had no idea what was happening to you, but you allowed yourself to succumb to the fantastic feeling.

Once you calmed and were left taking deep breaths in, Steve came into your line of vision. You hadn't even realized when he'd stopped, you were too lost in ecstasy.

"What was that, Steve?" you asked, letting out a small giggle. You covered your mouth with your hand to try and suppress the laughs threatening to break free. You felt so giddy.

"You just had an orgasm, Princess."

The laugh escaped you, and Steve chuckled along with you. The natural light flooding in from the large windows on the left side of the room illuminated his figure perfectly. His chest and shoulders moved as he laughed.

"I cannot believe–!" You sighed. "That was most exhilarating. Thank you."

"Of course. I want you to be prepared for our wedding night."

Suddenly you had an idea. "Let me return the favor."

Steve looked aghast. "You do not owe me anything, my heart. I did this because I love you, and love grants nothing in return if it is true."

"Yes, but I want to, Steve. I am more than capable of deciding the boundaries of my own comfortability and I want to learn how to make you feel as good as you made me feel."

"Please do not feel obligated–"

"I do not." You sat upright and hooked your fingers on the hem of his braies. Your voice dropped to a sultry whisper, "I want to."

"Alright."

With his permission, you slid the last piece of clothing off of his body. His erection sprung from its confinements as soon as it was able. Your eyes were drawn to it, and your breath hitched. The sheer size of it was borderline frightening, along with how it was nothing of what you expected male genitals to look like, but you certainly weren't disappointed with the revelation.

Now that he was undressed, you were at a loss. You realized you jumped into this headfirst without actually knowing what you were going to be doing.

He glanced down to where your eyes were locked. "Do not be intimidated. It will take some time, but eventually, you will get used to it."

"I... What do I do?"

Steve got off of the bed and backed up a few steps before saying, "Get on your knees in front of me."

You did exactly as he said, getting on your knees while he stood tall in front of you. Your head was level with his cock and your hands were folded in your lap politely.

"Now, take me in your mouth. Not all the way, only as much as you can handle."

How was it going to fit? You wanted to try to bring him pleasure.

When you got halfway there, he put one of his hands behind you head to guide you to his hard cock. You wrapped your lips around the tip, already finding it to be a strain on your mouth. You slacked your jaw all the way, taking him in as far as you could. It helped that his other hand was stroking the side of your face in encouragement.

You felt it nudge the back of your throat as your nose met the hair at his pelvis. You couldn't breathe well and you were so close to gagging, so you slipped all of him out except for just the tip.

He groaned when you eagerly took him back inside your mouth, "That's it, you're doing so well. Taking my cock so well."

You continued your movements, concentrating on bobbing your head forward and backward on him. You even experimented with swirling your tongue around his tip whenever you pulled back. Eventually, you felt him tense above you, and then his cock twitched inside your mouth.

You weren't expecting a warm liquid to suddenly shoot from his cock and down your throat. He was panting and the hand at the back of your head stopped you from pulling away, so you swallowed all of the salty release that he gave you.

When he stopped twitching and expelling the liquid, his softened cock slipped out of your mouth completely. You stood and looked at him, his face was pleasure-ridden and happy.

"Did you just have an orgasm, Steve?"

"Yes, I did."

"How was it?" you asked, genuinely nervous about his response. You could still feel the taste of him on your tongue.

He smiled and let out a breath. "For your first time, that was pretty damn exceptional."

Pride swelled in your chest at his praise. "I love you, Steve."

He took away the small distance between you and kissed you, both his hands on the sides of your face. When he pulled away he told you, "I love you as well, my heart."

~~~~~~~

The first episode of Moon Knight was better than I expected, honestly! I'm already invested.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 157 15
A story of Y/n Stark, x natasha romanoff Y/n is a 23-year-old famous singer and actress. Y/n loves to do the things she knows; singing, acting, sl...
466K 12K 42
-Old Book Name: Y/n Parker- "I don't want to be on your stupid team" "I can read minds you know" "I don't trust her, she might be secretly working wi...
984K 25.9K 52
You are a genius, and when you get invited to one of Tony Stark's parties, your life changes forever. Growing up as an orphan (no, none of the Aveng...
2.4K 135 21
Princess Stark!Reader is to marry Prince Steven Rogers. Although things go awry when Rogers visits her kingdom months in advance to set up the royal...